In Front of the Mirror

Story Info
Alexis Castle is getting fingered by her father.
5.1k words
4.34
101.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this story contains Incest content.

*

She was home alone.

Sitting on the couch.

Getting a little bored with the book she was reading.

It was not a Richard Castle mystery, so it was not interesting enough to keep up her interest.

Noticing the remote, she decided to zap through the channels once.

Done that, having found nothing to hold her interest any better than the book, she decided to enter her father`s room to find something more interesting to read.

Once the 18-year-old was in there, she saw "Naked Heat" just conveniently sitting there on the night stand. She was captured immediately. Even though she already had read the book, it was something she could read all the time.

After dumping Ashley, Alexis Castle needed some distraction. And that would be, yes, exactly, page 105. She really liked reading the very open and frivolous sex scene her father described in there.

The teen girl could very vividly imagine him and Beckett actually fucking like this. The sexual tension between them was there to be noticed, clearly visible even for her. She did observe her father in Beckett`s presence. His whole demeanor was one of worship and lust.

She always wondered what made her different from Beckett.

She wanted to be his heroine.

She wanted to be the one who he lusted after.

She had wanted that for so long now, it was quite a surprise that it came up again. She thought she had dealt with those feelings for him pretty good for a while.

But now, reading page 105 again, she got thrown way back in time. It was like she never matured after the age of fifteen. This was around the time she had realized that she considered Rick Castle more as a man than as her father.

And she always wanted him to see her more as a woman than as his daughter.

She wanted to have his whole attention, his degree of devotion more on her than on Beckett or even other women.

She hadn`t thought that through with all consequences, decided not to think in concrete details. She just wanted his attention.

And now, she seemed to be back to square one, if you`d like to put it this way.

Where was that coming from?

Reading the same page over and over again, she decided her feelings for him hadn`t changed, she just got horny over reading the sex scene, just because she didn`t get any recently.

Alexis hadn`t caught on that she`d sneaked her hand down between her legs.

She pressed her palms on her pelvis and rocked her hips slightly toward her wrist.

Reading that scene over and over again while humping her wrists with her panties on got her more and more excited.

Once she realized, she needed some relief, she slipped her hand inside her panties.

In her mind she replaced Nikki with herself and pictured Rook as her father, without thinking about the consequences, without thinking what it would eventually mean.

I`m just unusually horny, and it`s about time to get it again. I need to come.

Her lust-hazed mind had just made her touch herself, not even thinking twice that she was still in her father`s bedroom.

For a moment there, she spotted herself in the big mirror on the wall.

Oh, this is something I haven`t done before, she thought with a filthy grin,making myself come in front of a mirror. Kinky!

She stood up from the bed, pushed her pants down and fingered herself with more urge to get to an orgasm and watching herself.

She was too far gone now so she didn`t notice anything around her, and it totally escaped her perception that he entered his room from the adjoining bathroom door.

Rick Castle got shocked, he found his daughter masturbating in front of the mirror - in his bedroom.

Oh my God, look at her! She`s really hot. And even she`s getting it - even it`s from herself - but you don`t.

Oh boy, did he lust after Beckett the last few weeks but since he discovered her lie he was torn to pieces, shattered on the ground with a bad heartache.

But the lust didn`t disappear. It was about time that he got laid again, he`d thought the other day.

Now that he was confronted with the sight of his daughter in heat, hot for reaching a certain kind of release, he couldn`t get there fast enough either, because now he lusted after his little one.

He opened his dark-blue bathing robe, reached down and started to touch himself.

He wanted to, no, he needed to get off at the arousing picture of his masturbating girl.

It still seemed his daughter hadn`t noticed him yet.

She just looked at him in the mirror, in a total haze, still stroking her pink, wet cunt. Alexis closed her eyes, rubbed harder and sighed in pure joy when she felt her fingers penetrating her hole. She bit her lip, moaned audibly and started to breath harder, moaning louder each time.

The same moment she looked at him in the mirror, he froze in shock.

Did she notice me at all? It didn`t seem so! Did she see me, and was she perhaps thrilled with the thought of being caught and being watched? Did she see me jacking off to her?

The moment Alexis looked at him, she didn`t seem to really see him being there in the same room with her.

But as she closed her eyes, reveling in the lust she felt through her fingers, Rick almost got a heart-attack. It didn`t even matter anymore if she was oblivious of his presence or if she had actually seen him standing there jerking off while watching her fingering herself.

There was a fire in his eyes, a fire in his groin, shooting through his veins, consuming him into a whirlpool of lust at what happened right there in front of the mirror. He almost couldn`t breathe as of what he witnessed. Seeing your daughter in a wanton state of heat wasn`t what you usually got to see every day. More like, never.

But - there she was, pleasuring herself with no mercy.

Alexis now just moaned out of lust and began to breathe harder.

Watching her hips jerk, how two of her fingers of her left hand were spreading her pussy lips and how the fingers of her right hand were rubbing her into oblivion, was setting off a chain of events.

Castle groaned out loud as he let out a frustrated puff of air, still engorged in fucking his stiff penis into his palm, he watched her opening her eyes, finally becoming aware of the fact that he wasn`t just a fantasy but actually right there behind her.

The look in her eyes one of sheer panic and embarrassment, flushing beet-red, she pulled up her hands and crossed them over her breasts she had admired only moments before in the picture of what the mirror painted of her pale globes with the dark pink and erect nibbles. She almost stumbled as she tried to cover herself up.

He wanted to sooth her, to calm her.

"Pumpkin...sorry...I didn`t want! I...no, please, don`t be frightened. I`m not judging...I understand...please, don`t be ashamed!"

But all the while he tried to make sure that she wouldn`t faint in front of the mirror, he hadn`t stopped stroking his erection. And only because Alexis looked at his crotch like a deer in the headlight, he even noticed it.

He immediately stopped, went beet-red, too, and began to stutter:

"Oh Alexis...I`m sorry, I didn`t mean..."

And then his daughter shocked him to the bone once more.

She grunted like a whore, reached down between her legs, put her fingers where they had been before and started rubbing herself again while wantonly moaning and watching him with lust-glazed eyes as if she were in a kind of trance.

Her reaction triggered his reaction.

He began stroking himself again, slowly teasing his throbbing erection with his palm, eyeing her, curious about what it would do to his daughter.

The bluntness of her want, how openly she allowed herself to express it in front of her father, how freely she touched herself in front of him, and his own boiling lust, finally having a chance to lose a bit of this sexual frustration, all of this caused this sex-driven situation and pushed it even further into unknown heights.

They both masturbated in front of each other.

This was so hot, perceiving his daughter in this state of all-consuming heat that she even seemed to forget that this was her father watching.

"Oh my God," he groaned as she was frigging herself with even more determination than before - now that she knew he was watching her closely.

It thrilled her even more than she ever imagined. She now wanted him to recognize how much lust he actually could give her.

She moaned:

"Dad...watch me...I want you to watch me and to say something naughty. That gets me off faster."

"Alexis, this is so hot. I almost can`t believe what we are doing here right now. It`s wrong in so many ways. But all I want for you is to feel good, and if you need that, I will watch you."

He swallowed, as he stepped closer to his daughter and the mirror. A few steps closer and he stood directly behind to the left. Both their looks met in the mirror, recognizing the sexual need in each other`s eyes.

"Dad...?"

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"I like watching you!"

"Yes, I like watching you, too!"

"Please...I`d like to come with you. But I need another minute or so. I`d like to watch you stroking your cock, it makes me hot."

Hearing and noting her open lecherousness, no signs of inhibitions whatsoever, a flash of pure red-hot want flared through him.

"Does it now? You`re so out of your mind right now, pumpkin, but that`s okay with me. And because I`m just as turned on as you are, I`m also too horny to stop you right now."

He twice slapped his hard-on lightly, happily noticing her lustful facial expression when she was looking at it swinging freely.

"Now, what would you say if I let you touch it? Would you like that, huh?"

"Oh dad, yes I`d like that." Her voice was hoarse out of desire.

He just stepped slightly forwards, saying:

"Ok then, give me your hand now."

On wobbly feet, she let him grasp her wrist.

Rick took her hand, enclosed it with his and pulled both their hands around his member.

The feel of her hand encircling his erection felt like an electric jolt shooting through his system. And as she held his cock, he pulled away his hand and didn`t have to wait long before she actually let her hand sliding up and down on his erect penis to give him some more pleasure.

"Oh my God, Alexis...this feels incredible!"

She stroked him harder to make him come. But she didn`t get a chance to keep that up.

"Stop, baby, please stop! Or I will come in an instant."

"Dad, is this something bad?" She sighed, something going on in her mind.

"Why would you ask, pumpkin? What do you mean?"

"Me ..., touching you! You`re my father! But I want to touch you, I like it. So I simply refuse to see it as wrong. It awakes so wonderful feelings in me, that it can`t be bad, right?"

She turned herself to be able to look up close at his erection with silent admiration before coyly touching it once more. And she wouldn`t have stopped except she was roughly spun around and her back got pressed into him.

"Yeah ..., you think so?! I like it, too, pumpkin, when you touch me. And if you want it and let me, I would also love to help you feeling better. You`re up for it?"

"Oh yes, dad...I`d so love to feel better. And I definitely won`t deny a helping hand!"

The moment she eagerly whispered those words with a kind of not so subtle arousal, he took another step forward to his daughter and embraced her from behind, his uncovered erection pressing at her ass.

She growled, feeling his hardened cock at her behind and his palms cupping her small, perky breasts.

His right hand moved between her legs, his palm reaching down, leading her hand to show her exactly how he was going to help her now.

She let him lead the way to pleasure her, not doing anything but watching his actions.

Alexis understood the short hesitation so she quickly pressed her left hand on his and looked at him, into his eyes in the mirror:

"Do it! Please?"

Overwhelmed by his lust and also stimulated by her neediness, he eventually gave in.

She finally had achieved the goal she always had wanted since she was a young teenager.

He pressed down on her hand, but especially he pressed his middle finger down on her middle finger to push it into her slit, moved both their hands up and down and was granted with a low moan of consent.

"Oh...you like that, pumpkin?"

"Duh...what does it look like?!"

Alexis turned her face to him, while she grabbed his head with her free hand, pulled it to her and tenderly kissed his cheek:

"Oh thank you, dad! You totally can`t imagine what kind of a favor you`re granting me with. I love you, dad!"

"Love you, too, pumpkin...more and more each day!"

She squirmed in his embrace, constantly trying to get more of the needed pressure onto her crotch, to still even feel more, more, more!

"That`s it, Alexis...just like that...grind down on our hands! Does that make you feel good?"

His hand pressed at her labia, moving both their fingers up and down, each time almost slipping in between, just right at the edge of mean, teasing the swollen lips. To get more friction, she humped onto both their fingers.

She started to breathe harder, needed more air in her lungs because of the way he aroused her.

Having to listen to his inviting and tempting words directly had the special result he wanted to reach, causing her to huff:

"Oh dad...dad...!"

"What, pumpkin? You haven`t exactly answered my question. Do you feel good?"

"Uh...uh...yes, dad, I feel...perfectly fine!"

"Just fine...? You wanna feel better?"

"Eeeeeh...yeah", Alexis squealed in joy, the high-pitched sound clearly showing her increasing excitement.

"What now?"

"Yes, dad...I wanna...feel more. Can...you make me? Feel better, I mean."

"Of course, I can give you more. But...do I actually want to give you more? That`s the question here. Are you ready to ask for it, pumpkin?" He teased.

"Please...I need more of that. Don`t you dare teasing me, just do me! For me...please!"

She immediately begged him, to not give him any other ideas, to not give him any chance to over-think this.

He instantly heard her yelping out of passion again as he pulled her flush against him, letting her feel his erection pressing into her.

"Wanna feel even better than now?"

"Yes!"

Alexis even grunted in heat, as she kind of yelled her approval.

Rick couldn`t help himself, he was extremely turned on by the lust his daughter was feeling and radiating, it kinda seemed intoxicating.

"Then take your hand away!"

After his words, she immediately pulled her hand up from under Rick`s, and on the first contact of his hot fingers with her throbbing pussy, she moaned out of pure pleasure, pressing her eyes shut, hissing hotly:

"Oh...yes!"

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror, Alexis! I want you to watch me fingering you. You are already so wet, pumpkin!"

"Oh yes, dad. Please, I wanna feel your fingers."

"Let me do all the work..., let me touch you..., let me please you ..."

At the end of each half-sentence he slobbered up her neck, grunting hornily and bit on her lobe before going on with huffing sultry words, well-knowing what they would do to his daughter. He simply couldn`t stop himself from wanting to give her joy.

"Let me finger you..., I want to slide my fingers through your wet slit..., and I wanna touch your clit..., I wanna rub it...till I make you come."

In his evil way, he tortured her with words, turning her on even more, turning up the height of her lust to yet unknown heights. Watching all this in the mirror was too much for the young girl to experience. She couldn`t help herself but closing her eyes.

She had never felt like this before.

Oh okay, I was kind of aroused when I`d slept with Ashley that night alright but I am one hundred percent sure that I`ve never been so much in heat, not once, not ever before until now.

And it actually was fun - and devilishly hot - hearing him utter such words, asking her playfully if she enjoyed what he was doing. Hearing her father breathing these words into her ear, in fact panting exactly the same way she did, definitely showed her that he was aroused like hell, too.

He likes that a lot, too!

Being able to listen to her father`s dirty talk, firing her up even more with each word, did it for the young girl. Knowing he liked that as much as she did, made her grinning filthily. She kind of purred like a cat.

"Oooh...hmm...hmm..."

The more words she heard he was coarsely murmuring into her right ear, the more wanton she got, the more she arched her hips towards his wrist, begging wordlessly to get stimulated.

"You like that a lot, don`t you?" She heard him lasciviously teasing into her ear.

She looked at him in the mirror and shivered as she saw the desire on his face.

"Yes! It feels so fantastic! But you like it, too, right? I mean, you like it that I like it, right?"

And then she closed her eyes again in sexual anticipation of what he was going to do to her next.

"Then open your eyes, pumpkin! Look at yourself!"

"Oh God, that`s so hot...I`m burning!" In full-blown desire she now humped his wrist.

Right upon hearing her admission, he pushed all of his fingers inside her wet slit, dragging them through the wet pink flesh. He could see the bliss rising up on her face with an astonished but dirty grin.

He was so full of wonder by his baby girl, rather kissed her deeply to show her his admiration of so much openness. Instead, he pressed his lips softly down on the skin between her neck and her shoulder, wetting it, nibbling at it tenderly. Then he moved his lips to her ear:

"Do you like being touched like this?"

He hummed these words in his tempting bedroom voice that lured her into admitting it.

"Uh-huh...it feels...so good!"

"You love being masturbated?"

"Uh-huh!"

She couldn`t form any coherent sentences any longer.

Then he suddenly entered his daughter with two of his fingers without any further warning and fucked her furiously. In and out with such a force, both could hear the squishing sounds of fucking a dripping wet cunt.

"Oh geez...!" This pant actually sounded more like a cry.

"You`re still watching us, aren`t you?"

Rick pulled her up a little to get a better angle for finger-fucking her in front of his bedroom mirror. He could make out the want in his daughter`s eyes as he paid attention to her increasing arousal in the mirror. This view was as hot as it could get, definitely one to not forget.

He now used both his hands to stimulate her. One that penetrated her and the other pressed down on her lower tummy to hold her up, circling there to the only reason of arousing both of them even more.

Rick saw his daughter`s lust-distorted face, a faint smile on her lips, her eyes now closed again in enjoyment of what was happening to her, licking her lips, biting them, wheezing like a dog in heat and finally hearing her yell out of unadulterated lust.

Her voice was trembling out of sexual need, as she pleaded almost breathlessly:

"Oh dad...please...I want you to make me come!"

The more she needed to come, the more her hips gyrated into him, the harder she was shamelessly riding his hand now.

"Oh pumpkin..., you really like it!"

He wanted to do her better than good. She should remember forever how expertly her father had given her the ultimate joy in her young sex life.

That was why he stopped finger-banging her, she deserved even more lust and joy.

He wanted to stir her arousal even more to the utmost pleasures he could give her.

So he pulled his fingers out of her and before she could even utter any words of protest he tenderly touched her sensitive clit, making her scream out of surprise. He padded the little nub feather-lightly, watching the traces of agonizingly intense delight on her face this provoked in her.

12