In Germania Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers

I felt Penric's hand at the back of my head, forcing me down onto his cock. It made me choke and gag a bit. "Don't be greedy, brother. You'll have more soon." At Ulric's comment my head was released and I pulled back to catch my breath.

"I'm going to lay on the bed," he went on. "Cassius will service me with his mouth and his ass up in the air. You two will take turns fucking him, but do not make him cum. Once he's swallowed my seed and you both have filled him, I will fuck him and let him cum. Do you both understand?" The other men grumbled in agreement and Ulric left our little circle to lie back on the furs.

"Come over here, boy. You know what you have to do." I climbed between his legs, my jaw already aching, and looked at the monstrous cock waiting for me. "I got us some more of the oil. Who wants to go first?" I didn't hear a reply as I bent over Ulric's cock, but I saw him toss a small pot to one of the men.

I held the base of Ulric's cock in a firm grip and licked at the weeping bulbous head. He was hard as iron in my hand. I took him into my mouth and felt his fingers moving in my hair. I used every trick I knew to give him pleasure with my tongue and lips before taking him deeper. I felt the heat of another body at my back, my ass high and ready. There was the brief press of oiled fingers, they surged into me and rotated a few times to spread the lubricant, gone before I could react. Then there was the heavy weight of a cock pressing into me. I moaned around Ulric's cock as I was penetrated.

Ulric used his grip on my hair to bring my attention back to him, forcing his cock just barely into the tight aperture of my throat. I wanted to pull away and scream my satisfaction as the fucker behind me moved quickly into a hard driving rhythm. Ulric would not let me move back, only forward. I fought my natural reaction and relaxed my throat to let him in. I took his entire length too easily, the hard cock slamming into my ass distracted me enough to relax my reservations and I forgot that I could not easily swallow Ulric's cock.

The man fucking me was riding me so hard and fast I felt sure he would cum at any moment when he suddenly pulled free of me. The other moved into his place and, as the first had, set to fucking me with hard intent. I hummed and groaned around the cock lodged in my throat, moving along its length faster. The man gripped me hard as he used me, harder still as he approached his climax. He pulled from me with a wrenching pop and the other moved back into place.

It went on and on, the men fucking me successively and Ulric holding me onto his cock. If I hadn't been concentrating so hard on Ulric's pleasure I would have cum from the constant stimulation. I'd never been taken so hard and constant, my hole was wide open and so sensitive I wanted to scream. But for the hard pole in my mouth and throat I would have.

I felt one of the men fucking me lose control, the wet heat of his seed flooding into my body as he shook and groaned over me. He pulled from me with a wet sucking sound just as Ulric began to cum. He shot down my throat and I pulled back to catch some on my tongue, wanting to taste him. The salty-sweet essence burst onto my tongue as I sucked and swallowed. The other man moved into me and I would have cum in that instant except Ulric forced me back down onto his cock so that I was filled at both ends.

I choked and gagged a bit and Ulric released me. The man deep in my ass must have been close because he came within a dozen deep strokes, firing more heat into me. I squeezed hard around his shaft, fighting off my own climax as I was now so close to the satisfaction I knew Ulric would give me. When he was utterly spent the man pulled his cock from me, shivering as he withdrew.

Ulric pulled me up into his arms and rolled us so that I was under him. I spread my legs wide and grasped for his still-hard cock. I pulled him to me hungrily and practically impaled myself on his big cock, desperate for release. I was nothing but a senseless beast, reduced to my most base desires; my need to be fucked, to submit to this man, paramount.

"Please, Ulric. Please, I need you now... hard now." I moved restlessly beneath him. He chuckled at my frantic desire but did not tease me. He moved hard and deep inside me, perfecting his angle. My toes and feet curled, my legs spread impossibly wider and I shattered into orgasm. My cum jetting between us in hard spurts that covered his belly and mine, I cried out and whimpered at the intense feelings. Ulric fucked me throughout, prolonging my moment of bliss until I thought I would pass into unconsciousness.

"Leave us, now. My thanks to both of you," I heard Ulric say even as he fucked me. I heard the other men leaving but all my focus was on the man who filled me so fully. My own cock didn't lose any rigidity with the continued stimulation.

Ulric kissed me passionately as he moved, his hips rolling and bucking, drawing wanton sounds from me. He raised one of my legs to his chest and slowly rolled me onto my side as he lay behind me without disconnecting our bodies. He kept a hold of my topmost leg as he pressed his front to my back and slid his cock in and out of my hole. I moved in concert to his thrusting, receiving and giving back all that I could and working the muscles of my hole on his cock. His arm under my head cupped my face and turned my lips to his, I opened for his tongue.

I felt his other hand slide down the back of my thigh where he held me and he took my cock in his grasp. He stroked once and I came again, choking for air around his invading tongue. Tears came to my eyes at the intensity of my second orgasm. Before I had even finished cumming he gripped my body to his and spent himself inside me. We both cried out as he held me tighter. He ran his hands over my body and kissed my neck and hair, little aftershocks shaking both our bodies. When my breath was coming regularly I closed my eyes and sighed, it was the last thing I remember other than the perfect feeling of his softening cock inside me.

Sometime later I came awake as I was rolled onto my stomach and mounted. Not fully awake Ulric fucked me again. He brought both of us to quick completion and returned us to the position I'd fallen asleep in, spooned together with his cock inside me. I fell back to sleep immediately.

When next I woke it was to sounds of distant yelling. The furnace of Ulric's body draped over mine stirred against me. A loud bell began ringing in the fort and Ulric came awake instantly.

"What's going on, Ulric? What is that bell?" He was up and out of the bed, searching for his clothes.

"It's the alarm, we're being attacked. Find your clothes, Cassius, quickly!" There was no time to think. We were dressed and I was armed with my short sword before I'd even processed what he'd said.

"Where is your sword?"

"It's in the hall. Come." I followed Ulric, unsure what to expect. The hall of the fort was empty though we could hear the sounds of battle coming from outside. We found Ulric's sword and dagger and cautiously approached the entrance.

I would learn later that the neighboring tribe had suspected that King Tylus was planning an assault and decided to preempt the battle with a surprise attack. Ulric and I left the safety of the fort and were immediately in the midst of the battle. We fought as a team back-to-back and side-by-side. The men of the other tribe were painted like devils and there seemed to be hundreds of them.

The fight began as a messy series of engagements but soon Tylus had rallied his men and we fought back as an organized unit. I was not prepared for the reality of true battle, the bloodshed and brutality. I felt I was fighting for my life, however, and my mind left me as I moved on some primal instinct. My only concern was for Ulric's safety, my own and the men around us. I killed with rage, cutting through the painted devils.

The dark of early morning turned to the grey light of dawn and I realized that we were winning. We had the last of the attack party cornered by the river. Those who did not surrender we killed. Ulric was by my side through the whole nightmare, my only touchstone to reality. When the battle was done and the last of the men subdued I turned to Ulric with a savage grin, my first victory left me elated and thrumming with angry energy.

Ulric returned my look, drenched in the blood and gore of our enemies he was filthy yet he'd never looked more appealing to me. He took my arm and pulled me fiercely to him. He took my lips in a savage kiss and dragged me away from the majority of men. He pushed me to the ground and I pulled him down with me. I was suddenly desperate for him, for some way to work out the battle-rage that still gripped me.

There were no preliminaries. He turned me onto my stomach then raised me to my knees, pushing my kilt up. He thrust his cock into me and I grunted like a pig, the pain of his entry sweet in its life affirming quality. He fucked me hard and fast until he came with a roar and I followed right behind him, my hand on my cock. He disconnected his still full cock from me and dragged us both to standing. He took my mouth again, leaving me bruised and bloody.

"Cassius, thank you. You are a true warrior. I was scared for you, so worried...," he ran his fingers through the knotted locks of my hair. "You fought like a demon. A beautiful demon, thirsty for blood." He kissed me again, ignoring the sweat, dirt and blood on my face. I grasped his heavy cock and pulled lightly at it as I sucked on his tongue. "Argh, stop," he held my wrist. "While I'd like nothing better than to fuck you again, bent over the bodies of our enemies, the king needs us. Let us be of service a while longer."

I growled a little before nodding, "Very well, but I'll expect my recompense later." Then I added with a sly grin, "Or I'll have to take it from your ass."

"Is that so, boy?" He flashed me a feral grin as I slowly nodded my head in assent. "You needn't worry, Cassius. As long as you're mine I will keep you well bred and content on the end of my cock. I wouldn't deny you the use of my ass but it would only mean that I'm not keeping you well satisfied. Or do you disagree?"

"I have no desire beyond what you have promised me. I live to feel you inside me."

"And I live to be inside you." My heart melting, despite out surroundings, he gave me a small kiss and took my hand before leading me back to the other men. At that moment I could only thank the gods for letting me find him and allowing us to survive the battle together.

Tylus had us regroup and left a handful of men to watch over the fort and prisoners. The rest of us he took in a chase to catch any of the attackers who had escaped. He was worried they would return to their village and warn them to flee.

We traveled most of the morning, higher into the mountain steppes, until we reached the village. They were not yet prepared for us and there was another battle. They fought more fiercely on their home territory but they were far fewer in number and we soon had our second victory. We subdued all those we could find and spread into the surrounding area to take captives. By nightfall we had the entirety of the other tribe in our custody and returned to the fort.

Ulric and I were dead tired but we volunteered to take the first watch, forgoing sleep. When we were relieved we went back to my room and collapsed onto the bed, too exhausted for anything but sleep.

I spent the next week renegotiating contracts with Tylus, preparing for the trip back to Rome with the new slaves and doing anything I could to convince Ulric to come with me. After much cajoling and pleading he agreed to come with me on the condition that he could return at any time. That victory was sweeter than anything I could imagine. In gratitude I spent hours riding his cock that last night while he relaxed and let me work for our mutual pleasure.

Three weeks later we were in the large public baths near my father's house. We'd just arrived in Rome. We had left Gordianus to take care of the slaves and stopped briefly at my father's house to leave Ulric's children with a house slave. I felt disgustingly dirty from the long journey and wished to greet my father clean and shining.

It was our first opportunity to be alone for more than a few hurried moments and I took full advantage. When we were both thoroughly clean I dragged Ulric into one of the dark niches of the public bath and began handling his cock as our lips met. He grew to full, glorious hardness quickly and I dropped to my knees. It didn't take long and Ulric was cumming for me as I swallowed greedily. When he stopped shaking I heard a low voice behind us.

"How much for the use of your boy?" I turned to find a dark, hairy man watching us. He was built strong and thick, probably a common laborer like the ones I used to seek in this same place. Ulric was eyeing him uneasily. We'd practiced his Latin during the journey south but he needed a lot more.

"Ulric, he wants to buy my services," I said in German.

"Give him a fair price, boy. He can enjoy you while I catch my breath." We smiled at each other with complete understanding and I turned to the man. I relayed the information and he handed a few coins to Ulric, buying my ass cheap, who nodded. I applied some of the lubricant we'd brought to the man's cock before standing and bending at the waist over Ulric where he was seated on a bench. While the man fucked me nicely I mouthed Ulric's big cock and brought him back to full hardness.

The man didn't last very long and his cum was soon deep in my ass. When he was gone, after thanking Ulric profusely, I climbed onto the bench and seated myself on his huge cock. I sighed in contentment as I slid down fully. It was like coming home, finally.

"That's it, boy. It has been too long since I felt you through the slickness of another man's cum."

"Ulric," I moaned his name against his ear. "No man feels like you. No man can fill me so completely." I ground my hole around the base of his large shaft and squeezed him tight.

"No man can give you the satisfaction that I can?" I could only moan my response as I lifted until just the massive head clung against the inner ring of my hole. "Yes, boy, your cunt is wet and tight, so hot on my cock."

Ulric let me ride him but we both needed more and he soon stood, holding onto my ass to press my back into the wall. He held me up and I wrapped my legs around him while he fucked me hard. I couldn't contain my groans as his shaft moved so deeply inside me, the rough wall scratching the skin of my back.

Each brutal plunge pushed me closer to the peak of ecstasy and tipped me over into a hard orgasm that left both our chests and stomachs covered in my warm cum. Ulric didn't lose a moment of his rhythm as his cock continued to pound my sensitive ass. I didn't wish for it to end and took my softening cock in hand, keeping it hard. The sticky sounds of his cock moving in me and the harsh growl of his voice excited me further.

After a series of especially brutal thrusts he began to cum again. I saw men watching us in the shadows as my own cock began oozing cum over my hand. Slowly he withdrew then let my feet fall to the floor. We moved to the pool of water and rinsed ourselves, though I held his cum in my clenched ass not wanting to let go of his essence.

As we made our way back to my father's house Ulric threw his arm around my shoulders, a pensive look on his face. "What are you thinking on, Ulric?"

"When my boys are grown into men I will let them have the use of your ass so they will know the pleasure I have found in you." He stated it with satisfaction and smiled at me.

"Whatever you wish, my barbarian."

"Yes, my little Roman, whatever I wish."

toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers
12