In Germania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers

In one fantastic move he ripped his cock free of my body for an instant before slamming it back home. As the apple-sized head found its home in my guts again I came. Like a volcano the cum was forced out of me, each thrust making me spasm and shoot. He roared like a beast and I felt the liquid heat of his cum shooting into me. He fucked me until he was completely spent then rested on me, letting my leg fall off his shoulder. I wrapped it around his waist with the other and kept him pressed close to me.

He raised his head and pressed his lips hard against mine, his tongue forced deep into my mouth. When he finally broke the kiss he smiled down at me for a second before pulling away to sit up. His cock left me with a sound like a horse pulling its hoof from the mud and I whimpered at the loss. I tried to clench my hole shut as I felt his cum spilling out of me.

He patted the side of my thigh as he stood and walked to the door. He grabbed up his discarded garments on the way and opened the door still naked without any sign of modesty before his fellow warriors. I lay there, limp and spent, as I heard one of his fellows ask how it was and watched him in the doorway.

"Tighter than any cunt. Fuck, look at this." He wiped his hand through the cum I'd left on his stomach. "The bitch must have liked it, he sprayed his seed all over me while I fucked him." I heard the other men laugh and I lay there feeling humiliated. "Tried to pretend he didn't want it at first, too. Bet you could hear him screaming and begging for it out here, eh?"

There was more laughter then one of the others asked, "Is that what he was saying? I couldn't understand it."

"Yeah, I think it was Latin but it was pretty obvious what he wanted by the way he was working my cock with his pussy." And more laughter before I heard one of the others say, "I think I want a taste of that."

The darker haired one strode into the room, taking off his vest before he'd even closed the door. Ulric closed the door, saying, "I left him nice and wet for you, brother." I sat up in the furs as the second man unstrapped his kilt and let it fall to the floor. He had a brief linen loincloth on beneath it and untied it as he stepped out of the kilt and toed off his boots. Unencumbered his half-hard cock swung out and I wondered if all the Germanic men were exceptionally well endowed.

This one was built much like Ulric but with less body hair. There was an arrow of it pointing down between the slabs of his chest to a thin trail that bisected his abdominals and spread above his cock between the jutting bones of his hips. He sauntered up to kneel at the base of the mattress in front of me. His dick was fully hard now and curved up toward his belly, the head purple and weeping. My eyes cast back and forth between his scary cock and his glittering, dark eyes. I turned to crawl away from him over the pillows at the head of the bed.

Faster than I would have thought he caught me by my feet and pulled me down to him. When I was close enough he pulled me up onto my knees by my hips. He pressed close so his dick lay between the mounds of my ass and gyrated against me.

"Wait, please. I beg you...," he cut me off.

"Hold, boy, don't pretend you don't want my cock." His voice was deep and throaty with lust.

There was no waiting. He gripped my balls tightly in one hand to hold me in place as he used the other to line up his cock and thrust it into me. I nearly wrenched away but the pain in my testicles stopped me. His penetration was easier to take, though still painful. I rested my head atop my forearms and turned my ass up to him, arching my back down. He held a moment before pulling back for his second plunge.

I was ready to submit and pray that he spent himself quickly inside me but my traitorous body reacted as before. As he began to fuck me and the grueling sensations of his cock fighting for supremacy of my bowels increased, my cock reawakened beneath me. I tried to reign in my desires but he heard my soft moans and whimpers over the pounding rhythm of his hips meeting my ass. He bent over me and his cock stroked down to rub right over the bundle of nerves that lit my insides aflame. He fucked harder as I squeezed him with all my strength.

"You do like that, don't you, boy?" He chuckled and his warm breath fanned the hair at the nape of my neck. But I would be disappointed. This one didn't have the stamina of Ulric, or maybe it was I who needed more stimulation but I felt him cumming in my ass long before I was ready. He grunted and cursed as he spilt his seed and I clenched him tighter.

With a slap on my ass he tugged his cock from me and more cum fell from my hole to run down over my balls. I slumped forward to land on the furs and rolled onto my back. He sneered at my hard cock and turned to gather his clothes. At the door he turned and thanked me before opening it.

"I'm ready for bed, brothers. My wife will be missing me." I heard their chuckles then some whispered conversation. Finally the second blonde stood at the door and I heard Ulric's tired voice, "You boys have fun. Me and Fenol are going to bed. You'll have to watch the young lord through the night, no sense in all of us sharing the bed for we won't fit." There was more laughter and back-slapping before the third man began to enter.

I was more than ready for him, my cock hard and my ass throbbing for more of the same. I rose to my knees and beckoned the new man forward as I spoke, "Bring your friend. He shouldn't be left out there alone. Unless you find offense?" The auburn-haired man entered the doorway and the blonde turned to wave him forward. They stood before me and began to undress. I licked my lips and surveyed these studs of men who were soon to have me.

Like the two before them they were utterly masculine, hairy and strong. The blonde smirked at me and my hard cock before saying, "Not trying to say you don't want it anymore, are you?"

"Your last friend, Fenol? He left me unsatisfied. I would appreciate both your help in the matter."

"Such fine manners, my lord. Will you be so civilized with my cock inside you?" By now they were both naked and hard with massive organs between their thighs.

"Are all the men of Germania so blessed?"

"No, my lord. We are the proudest men in all the area, well known for that which you are about to receive."

"Yes?" I couldn't help looking back and forth between them with lust written plain on my face.

"Yes, I believe you will receive front and back, my lord."

"I believe I would like that. I've not done it often but I've had the experience and would do so again, now." I wasn't sure about sucking those big cocks, but my libido made it seem absolutely necessary to do so.

They advanced on me until they stood on either side of the bed. I looked from one to the other, uncertain. At last I turned my ass to the blonde and got onto my hands and knees between them. The auburn man kneeled on the furs and moved in front of me, I felt the shifting of the furs behind me and knew the other was close. I was about to reach for the big prick before me when I heard the blonde whistle between his teeth.

"Lars you should see this. Hold where you are, lord." The auburn man rose on the furs and stepped around behind me. "Reach back, my lord, and hold yourself open for us." I rested my cheek against the furs and clasped the cheeks of my ass, spreading them. I could only imagine what my ass looked like as I'd never seen it.

"Aye, Penric that is a sight. I'd not have believed that any man would lie down and let another do such to him, let alone enjoy it. The proof is before our very eyes in his swollen, inflamed asshole. It's weeping cum where it's not been churned to butter around it. And he's still hard! Wants more..."

"Yes, Lars. Go and feed him some cock, see if we meet in the middle."

Their coarse talk only served to ignite my passion. Before Lars was back before me Penric fed his cock into my ass. I grunted and pushed back to engulf him to the hilt. Penric moaned and held my hips tightly to withdraw. As he thrust in he moaned, and said, "My brother wasn't lying. You're tight on my cock, my lord."

By this time Lars had moved into his place before me. I leaned forward and caught the big head of his cock with my lips. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and used his grip on me to pull me forward and his cock sank into my mouth. It stopped at the entrance to my throat. Just as I was readying myself to try taking it further Penric gave an especially vicious forward thrust and the head squeezed through the portal of my throat. Lars let it sink to the depths of my throat and my eyes bulged as I fought the urge to choke or gag.

There was no opportunity for finesse, Lars set to fucking my face as Penric fucked my ass. I was caught in the middle and wholly happy with the rough handling. Penric was an excellent fucker and he would have made me cum if I didn't have to spare all my concentration on taking Lars' cock in my mouth. He took the opportunity to marvel at my ability and fucked the head of his cock back and forth through the entrance to my throat. It made my eyes water and my nose run as the rim caught against the sensitive muscles over and over.

Lars suddenly pulled out, holding the base of his cock in a tight grip, and I realized he was close to cumming. Penric took full advantage of my available position to propel my hips as he put all his force into fucking me. Just as I thought the sensations might be too much for me I felt him freeze and his cock swelled before the familiar heat of his cum inundated my guts.

Penric's body shivered and convulsed behind me as he rested his weight on the arms that still held me, forcing me to bear his weight on my knees. Lars leaned over and must have pushed Penric as his cock popped out of me and he fell onto the furs.

Lars quickly pulled me up and rolled me over to lie on my back beside Penric. He moved between my legs and I lifted and spread them. His cock found my hole and he pounded it into me causing cum to pour from my over-full ass. He put his body over mine and I hugged him tight with my thighs, my knees practically in his armpits. He held my shoulders and fucked me hard.

"Oh, fuck me, Lars. Fuck me hard." It came out breathless but he heard me and slammed into me harder until I thought my very bones would separate.

"Take it, boy. Take my cock." His voice was close to my ear and I moaned louder. Suddenly I felt his teeth on the soft skin of my neck, biting and sucking. The pain and pleasure raced down my spine to my cock and ass where it exploded. My balls pulled up hard and cum flew from my cock, but it was more intense than that. The feeling spread into the depths of my ass and blossomed so I felt that it would consume me. I know I screamed, I felt it rip out of my throat.

When I came back to my senses Lars was still on me and breathing hard, his shaft slowly softening. He disengaged his cock and collapsed beside me. He pulled me to him and fit my ass in front of his crotch, pillowed my head on his massive bicep.

"Are you okay, boy?"

"Yeah, yes, I think so." I was panting like I'd gone hours running. "I never felt anything like that."

Penric set up and pulled the blankets and furs at the foot of the bed over us. Lars held me close with his free arm over my chest and whispered, "Sleep now, my lord."

I could not disobey and was gone before my eyes closed.

When I awoke it was from a deep slumber, my mind more alert than my body. Gradually I became aware of the urgent need to piss and the pulsing ache in my ass from being truly well fucked. I stretched my arms and legs as I luxuriated in my contentment.

"The young lord has awakened." My eyes popped open to find Lars in the bed next to me. He was fully dressed and using a large hunting knife to work a piece of wood with the crude shape of a horse.

"Good morning, Lars. Did I sleep overlong?"

"No, my lord, it is not that late. The king told us to let you sleep and I stayed to watch over you. Are you hungry?"

"More, I need to piss. And Lars? When it's just you and I, please call me Cassius. I find it unnerving to be formal with a man who has known me so intimately." He laughed heartily.

"Aye, Cassius," he said when he'd regained his voice. "You certainly made use of my name last night when you had my prick inside you. I suppose the time to address you as 'my lord' has passed."

"Indeed," I grinned back at him. "Now where may I release my water?"

"The bucket is over there. And some water is warming over the fire if you wish to wash."

He watched me pee and followed me with his eyes as I took advantage of the warm water and a rag to clean the dried cum from my body, paying close attention as I ran the soapy rag through the valley of my ass. I dried myself than retrieved appropriate clothing from my pack.

When I was dressed Lars led me into the main hall where Tylus was seated at the head table with Gordianus, enjoying their breakfast. I strode forward to join them as Lars took a seat at one of the lesser tables. I saw that he enjoyed the company of my companions from the previous night. Ulric gave me a knowing look and leer. I raised my chin and continued past.

I sat on the other side of Tylus and was served a warm bowl of oats with honey and bread fresh from the oven. I barely managed to greet the other men before digging into my repast.

Tylus chuckled at my hunger and spoke as he shook his head, "Figured you would be hungry, my lord. I've been told that my warriors satisfied you?" I nodded, my mouth too full to reply. "I heard the proof of it myself, on the other end of the hall." He raised his brows with a sly tilt to his lips. I felt the blush burn up my neck to spread across my cheeks. I simply nodded and returned my gaze to the bowl before me.

When we had finished eating Tylus called for some of his advisors and we settled in to discuss business. My father was concerned that he was receiving less profit from the tribe and I relayed his doubts. I quickly learned that a different tribe was encroaching on Tylus' land from further up in the foothills. They were the descendants of a group of nomads who had taken their land by force in the distant past. Tylus had plans to stop their advance and take back the land they now occupied.

The king seemed convinced that his warriors could easily defeat the other group, but I was not convinced. The venture seemed too risky. At length he discussed the profit to be made from war with the other tribe and I could not doubt his assessments. Tentatively we worked out an agreement by which my father would be given all survivors to be sold as slaves in the empire. Their worth alone would be cause for the undertaking as Germanic slaves were currently in favor in Rome. I let my mind dwell on the prospects as Tylus explained the further profits to be gained from war.

As I mused over the consequences of the king's plan I couldn't help but notice Ulric and the other men. He especially caught my notice. He seemed to find no hesitation in leering at me whenever my eyes met his. He would stare at me with utter self-confidence before turning to his fellows and saying some remark that would set them all to laughing. His almost cruel attention flared my interest in him and my cock grew hard more than once.

My ass still felt the sting of their hard fucking but I couldn't deny that some dark inner part of me enjoyed the use they'd put me to, taking me for their pleasure. I was embarrassed that Tylus, and probably all those who stayed in the fort, had heard my cries the night before but I couldn't deny that I wanted more of the rough handling.

At length I pulled my attention back to the discussion around me. By now it was nearly time for the noon meal. I asked Tylus and the other men to excuse me as I needed time to consider the opinions they had put forth. I asked Berta to bring my meal to my room. I told Tylus and the others that I would eat and spend the afternoon outside to think over the proposal.

As I stood I caught Ulric's eye and nodded to him. He returned my gesture and as I made my way past his table I paused a moment and asked him if he would take his meal with me. I said that I wished to discuss their military strengths but he immediately saw through me and grinned like a wolf as he stood. He followed me to the room and pinched my ass hard before we were out of sight of the hall. I jumped and glared back at him as I moved more quickly toward the bedroom. Once inside he pulled me to him and pressed his hand against my ass so that out crotches moved together. He fit his mouth over mine and gave me his tongue. I responded with need and let him pull my thigh up to hug his.

We were interrupted by Berta with a tray of food. She came in and set it on a low table close to the fireplace and I thanked her sincerely for I was starved. Ulric came to sit beside me and encouraged me to feed him morsels from the tray of cold meat, cheese and bread.

I was surprised that I found it so hard to deny him anything, my infatuation with him mounting, and fed him with my fingertips. I would take a bite and offer him one then lick my fingers clean. I noted his attention to my mouth and let the finger licking turn more sensual, teasing.

We spoke at first of the other warriors in his tribe which led naturally to the subject of war. "They are filthy dogs," he spoke vehemently, "that need to be put down. They stole that land from my grandparents' parents in the night and slaughtered all but the few who were lucky to escape. Their numbers have increased but so have ours."

"Then you feel confident that your king can take back what is yours?"

"They may outnumber us but we are superior warriors. They stand no chance in battle. Will you give your assent, my lord?" We had finished our meal and he stared earnestly into my eyes beside me.

"As to accepting your king's proposal I am unsure. I must think more deeply on the matter. Should you not be victorious my father would lose a good deal of income. And please, Ulric, you may call me Cassius when it is just us." He moved closer to me on the bench as he swept the tray to the far side of the table.

"Oh, may I? What else may I do, Cassius?" He did not wait for a response to his sneered query but suddenly stood and pulled me roughly by my tunic so that I was bent over the table. He pushed the tunic up with one hand as he pinned me in the center of my back with the other. I struggled but could not move as I felt him fumble with the tie of my loincloth until he simply tore it off with a frustrated grunt. He pressed against me then lifted the hem of his kilt and I realized that he had no loincloth on beneath it. His burgeoning cock pressed into the cleft of my ass.

"Wait, Ulric, please." I writhed and tried without success to move from under the hand that held me down. I heard him spit and his cock was withdrawn as he spit again. I looked over my shoulder to see him applying the moisture to his angry looking cock. The thought of him taking me by force again filled my insides with ice.

"Please, Ulric, I'm begging you." My voice came out winded and higher pitched than it should have.

"Stop your crying, boy. I know you want it, that's why you invited me to eat with you. Would you deny me now?" He fitted the blunt head to my hole.

"But there is no need to harm me in the taking. I do not deny that I want you to fuck me. Only give me a moment to ease the way, to make it pleasurable for both of us." My face was pressed against my forearms on the table in anticipation of his brutal assault. I was stunned when the pressure on my back eased and the slight stretching at my ass abated as he stepped away.

"You best make it fast, boy. I am in no way ready to wait." I stood and pulled my tunic off over my head.

toddstop
toddstop
563 Followers