In Goddess We Trust Ch. 03

Story Info
A taste of his own medicine.
4.9k words
4.61
42.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

* * * * *

A week had passed since the total sexual eclipse, and Puppy Slave had kept his vow to his Goddess - he had gone to work commando every day.

They would cross each other's paths at work; each gazing into the other's eyes with a "we know something they don't know" look; each doing their respective tasks as the erotic thoughts of his Goddess being in thongs beneath Her khakis, and Her Puppy being in the raw beneath his, lent excitement – and mutual passion – to their day.

The summer rains had returned and remained; like houseguests that have overstayed their welcome; the dead gray pallor making the sky gloomy – and the employees' outlooks the same. All wished for the season to be true to its norm, as some had plans to go to the beach; others just to putter with yard work; still others to participate in outdoor sports.

There were two co-workers, however, who didn't care that the rains had returned, or if it rained for forty days and forty nights; or if it ever stopped raining at all. They had been awakened and introduced to a mutually welcomed world of dominance and bondage; during the one and only night necessary to being dry and clear – and that revealing night- that past Thursday night by the river's edge- had made everything else decisively clear, too: She was to be his obeyed Goddess, and he was to be Her devout slave.

Within this same week, She had made several other demands of Her puppy-of-a-slave to prove his worthiness of Her attention. He would call Her on his way to work to pronounce his soul-felt devotion and obedience to Her, and at night while driving home from work, he was to use his mobile phone headset and masturbate while She coached him into stroking himself empty. Above all else, however, he was to proclaim his immeasurable trust in Her. This last demand was, in reality, Her First Commandment:

"THOU SHALT TRUST THY GODDESS WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY PERVERSIONS IN THY MIND"

From this unshakable belief, all of their erotic fantasies could- and would- be physically attained.

It was the leather dog collar; wide, black and chrome stud encrusted with a silver tag that hung from it with the engraving " My Puppy Slave" that She gifted him; placing it around his neck as his rightful owner should - now commanding him to wear daily at work - which would cause his belief to be rattled. It was fear that beset him; not entirely unwarranted fear either; for if his superior spotted it beneath his shirt and tie, questions would certainly be asked; questions that he could not – dared not - answer.

But it was this same fear of discovery and humiliation that evoked the warm tingle deep within his groin. His firm, tight balls bouncing with each step; free from their cotton boxer prison; his cock stretching in its new, non restraining environment that made his concerns evaporate. It was his - no, - it was Her- chosen lifestyle for him.

The Commandments of his Goddess were that of his newfound Bondage and Domination religion. The dog collar symbolized this domination by his Goddess, and this denomination of BDSM worship to Her. He was Her pet – Her Puppy – Her Puppy-of-a-slave. Unequivocally; final; finis.

They compared their work schedules for the upcoming week and found they had, by an act of their friend, Fate- one mutual day off where they could have some private time together to further explore the proclivities of Her newest form of sexually enticing talents.

The night before their planned rendezvous would have been a normal, non eventful evening at work for the two but for one exception: Puppy had failed to wear his new necklace of ownership – his personalized dog collar…Uh… ohhhh… BAD PUPPY.

He had been running late for work, and had thrown the collar into his glove compartment to put on before entering the building, but in his haste, had left it in the car. She discovered his near-fatal error when She pulled him into the stockroom, and proceeded with Her newest ritual of unbuttoning his shirt and unzipping his fly, so as to inspect the assets of Her new property…Her slave.

"Where is your collar, Puppy?" demanded his Goddess, as She took a step back; searching his face with those swamp green eyes.

"Forgive me, my Goddess, I …" his explanation was stifled by Her hand closing over his mouth.

"You should NOT be in the position to need to beg for forgiveness, slave! If you had been obedient, you would not have to be concerned about tomorrow! Now however, with this new development, I shall have to alter my plans for what I was going to teach you. Your foremost thoughts right now should be how to win back your Goddess' trust."

She was almost hissing the veiled threat as She slid Her hand down into his khakis; assuring Herself he was not trying to commit submissive suicide as to forget anything else; like being commando beneath his pants. Fortunately for him, he had not forgotten this critical point of Her demands.

She walked out of the stockroom leaving him alone; disheveled; fly open; his cock hanging out of his pants; his head bowed low because of his failure to please his Goddess...tsk, tsk, tsk... BAD, BAD PUPPY.

He was shunned by Her the rest of the night; totally ignored. The feeling of insurmountable guilt because he had disappointed and failed Her loomed over him as his mind reviewed over and over what Her statement was in the stockroom hours earlier:

"Your foremost thoughts right now should be how to win back your Goddess' trust."

He knew it was not going to be so easy to make amends. How difficult it would actually be he would not come to fully realize until the following night…

* * * * *

Eighteen hours later, Goddess and Her pup were in their makeshift dungeon; an out of the way motel several miles from their jobs; further still from their homes; an almost Gothic styled hideaway that befitted the desires of the pair. He had brought several mood enhancers; scented candles, Her favorite wine, silver goblets; a gift of sensuous oil that the sorrowful slave was hoping he would be permitted to massage onto his Goddess' soft and perfect shoulders. As it were, he would never get the chance to touch Her shoulders - or anything else that night...

She, too, had gifts for Her slave; all contained inside a large velvet pouch. Like a clever magician, Her bag of tricks would captivate Her audience of one; and keep him wanton of yet more. It was actually his Goddess' foreplay of power; She would restrain him and put a mask over his head – the element of surprise the key to Her Dominatrix prowess and erotic success – and Her scheme of rendering him helpless to Her teaching tactics...

As soon as the door to their room was shut, the still repenting slave was hooded with a thick, heavy mask and then led to the bed where he was laid out like a cadaver positioned for an autopsy. Not a word was spoken; no questions or explanations were to be addressed; for that was yet another commandment of his Goddess and another cornerstone in the foundation of Her stand on trust: A silent slave was an obedient and trusting slave.

She stripped Her chattel of all clothing; less his dog collar that She purposely left strapped around his neck. Unknown to Her neglectful subservient, this would be the finale; the closing topic of the one sided discussion in this night's BDSM seminar.

She commenced with the bondage ritual; handcuffing his hands together to the top of the bed; then adding a new teaching tool to the lesson - shackles. They were placed on his ankles with some extra slack of chain between the two cuffs – there would be need for this extra linkage in Her revised lesson of the night.

Beneath his hooded mask, Puppy found it difficult to hear the movements his Goddess was making as all sounds were muffled; again, a deliberate plan of action by his Mistress to keep Her pet in suspense for as long as it suited Her fancy.

Once he was secured to the bed, She went to the velvet pouch to retrieve another mood setter; this time being a deliciously decadent visual – a black leather corselet, black lace stockings, and mid thigh- high black leather boots with five inch stiletto heels. She took Her time in readying Herself for the impact She knew this would have on Her slave – and on his cock. She delighted in watching Her puppy's tail "wag" in obvious response to Her sensual teases.

She capped the stimulating look with a collar; a dog collar to match his; a near duplicate of the collar that he failed to wear the day before in work; the same kind of dog collar that would be an acute reminder of what brought him here with Her this night...

Only the collar She wore bore a solid metal padlock in the wide leather strap... and there was just one key for its placement…or its removal.

When She was finished placing the new form of jewelry onto Her lithe neck, She lit the candles that Her pathetic, unreliable slave had brought, and proceeded to open the bottle of wine and pour the golden liquid into both goblets. Slowly, She walked alongside the bed; up to where he laid sprawled, cuffed, chained and still- and panting beneath the hot hooded mask.

"He looks just like a dog in heat!" She thought to Herself, as She stood staring down at him; reviewing in Her mind the revised steps leading to the true lesson of the night – the recently updated, seductively spiteful version.

She bent over him now, holding the one goblet to Her slave's lips; instructing him to drink; conveying to him that She was pleased that he had chosen Her favorite vintage of wine.

He obeyed silently at the sound of Her voice and sipped from the chalice; like a man at church about to receive communion. Only this would be an act of attrition – Goddess style.

She then withdrew the goblet from his lips, and drank from Her own; finishing the silky solution and licking the last drops off Her full lips with Her tongue; all the while studying the slave held captive on the bed.

"I have a number of surprises for my Puppy tonight," she whispered into his hood covered ears, "And I am sure you are in want of one, in need of another, and deserving of yet one more. You will clearly know which one is which by the end of our night here."

He was eager for his Sublime Lady to begin Her tutelage; as the naïve Puppy-of-a-slave misconstrued what his Goddess' words were truly foretelling …

She told Her anxious slave that She was going to remove the hooded mask, but warned him not to open his eyes until he was ordered to do so. He answered "Yes, my Goddess" eagerly; excitedly anticipating what he would be viewing once his Mistress allowed him the gift of sight again.

The mask was slowly removed, and dropped into Her pouch, while yet another new toy was premiering from the bag. As Goddess walked to the foot of the bed and poised Herself with Her new depravity of pleasure, She ordered Her bound pet to open his eyes…


* * * * *

His vision took but a few moments to adjust from the confinements of the patent leather skull cap that had resided on his head just a minute before. What he now looked at was a mirror image of what his mind held in high esteem of the perfect cock elevator: His Goddess dressed in all black- all hard- all bad. He would learn this night how hard and bad She really could be…

Puppy had been so mesmerized by Her erotic sizzling attire; he failed to see at first what She held in Her hand, and the subtle; yet ominous difference in the dog collar his Temptress in Midnight was wearing.

He began to speak; a sexually derived compliment forming on the tip of his tongue; but She held her index finger up to Her lips; gesturing him to remain silent. He did so, in fleeting confusion, as She proceeded to place Her object of tonight's " 'cum' hither" instruction around Her waist…

As if in a melodrama, thunder began rumbling outside of the motel door; as the heaven's silence was interrupted, and torrential sheets of rain beat at the windows of their room; causing both slave and Goddess to freeze momentarily. He chuckled nervously, while She instantly recouped; continuing where She left off; strapping on the Torture Toy of the Week...

It was a large; very intimidating strap -on dildo; with attached balls that were battery operated; balls that were to be vaginally inserted and allowed to stimulate Her clitoris to -ideally- multiple climaxes; all from within. The size of the rubber penis was most impressive; impressive enough to unnerve Puppy, and make him blurt out a question that permeated the air with distrust pertaining to his Goddess' choice of lewd and lascivious play devices:

"Goddess, where do you plan to try to fit that size dildo?"

Some breeds of dogs are stubborn and difficult to train; other breeds are stupid and harder still to train; and then there is Puppy Slave - a breed all his own.

His trainer's eyes never left his face; nor did Her hands ever pause in attaching the strap-on. ...And She never offered him an answer to his question…

She stood before him at the base of the bed with one of Her lace stocking, booted limbs hiked up on the edge; long, slender fingers wrapped around the rubber cock dangling between Her legs - looking like the smuttiest, raunchiest, bawdiest; the fucking best-of-both- genders- of- a-sex creature the amazed slave ever beheld! If it were not for the size of the protruding member attached to his all-woman Goddess, he would have thought this the perfect granting of one of his many deeply hidden fantasies. But his heart – and his nerves- were pounding with the one pondering thought besieging his mind: If this well endowed piece of erotic engineering would ever fit into his ass.

His heart and nerves would not have to wait long.

* * * * *

She slid up onto the bed; crawling in between his shackled legs. Even from where She paused at his knees, the dildo's cockhead was touching Puppy's semi hard dick. Puppy flinched, as the feel of his own skin came into contact with that of the rubber flesh. She noticed this, and reached into the pouch once more; retrieving a tube of lubricant. He relaxed a bit then, but oddly enough, his cock did not; the muscle of his shaft growing into its skin almost instantly. Surprised, but not shocked, Puppy Slave now thought he was maybe – just maybe – going to enjoy the "backdoor" intrusion by this massive pole navigated by his Sex Goddess. But... his renewing trust was to be challenged again.

Spreading the gel generously up and down the pseudo phallus, She appeared to the bound submissive to be jacking off Her cock; a very stimulating, and titillating – and very original concept for his mind to entertain. Once coated, the rubber cock glistened and took on the appearance of a cavern's stalagmite; as his Goddess resumed the role of male dominance with Her newly acquired cock, and spread his chained legs for Her strap-on's grand entrance.

Puppy had been deflowered of his anal virginity just twelve days before; his Goddess being the acquiring party of his anal innocence at the river's edge. His ass tonight would be taken by a much larger invader, and would reiterate what had been established less than two weeks before – She owned his carcass; every inch of it; inside and out; to do whatever sexually unchaste act She pleased.

And tonight, Goddess would be VERY pleased…

She slid into him gradually; cautiously; ever-so-slowly; until She sensed Her slave's tight channel relax enough to journey deeper with the exaggerated dildo. Inch by slippery inch, the lubricant proved to be successful in its purpose of making the rubber cock welcome in his anal canal. Its quick adaptation was so indescribably and maddeningly sensual, it made Puppy's dick lunge with every deepening thrust his Goddess purveyed; restrained from launching into the air only by his scrotum. His canal got wetter; wider; as his Mistress'cock sunk in more and more; deeper and deeper; as if it were being sucked down into quicksand. In and out…in and out…delectably in ... and deliciously out… She orchestrated the movements with Her conductor's sexual wand, as Her slave's breathing came shorter and quicker; his groans becoming a symphony of rapturous abandon.

About the time the incited sub's cock was about to emancipate from his body, and shoot its load in free- form fashion all over the bed, his ever-so- timely Goddess pulled out; lifted his shackled ankles; spreading them apart as far as the extra linkage of the chain would allow; and bent his knees; forcing them toward either side of his head. She then quickly attached each ankle cuff to the headboard; grasping the back of his thighs with Her hands to stabilize-and enforce- his V-shaped position.

He opened his mouth to question this change; but wisely decided to close it. After all, there had been no mention of being forgiven for his dog collar violation of Her command up to this point, and the bound sub didn't wish to enrage his Mistress with inquiries about the program that was now well in progress. YES,THAT'S A GOOD BOY, PUPPY.

Goddess repositioned Her body to resume the ass drilling; leaning now on his calves to enable Her to plunge into his anal abyss with heartier strokes; making most of the sizeable shaft disappear; as Puppy regained his moist heat and passion, and began meeting Her descent with his upward thrusts.

As the quivering balls masturbated the internal walls of Her saturated pussy, Goddess began to feverishly quicken the impalement of Her dildo within Her sex servant's butt. She was grinding into the ass of Her contorted pet as if She were lap dancing; enveloped in Her own waves of molten ecstasy emanating from the vibrating testicles kissing Her clit from within. She ran Her long, painted fingernails through Her raven hair; Her head tossed back; Her eyes closed in sensual delirium. Puppy observed his fleshpot in the throes of a carnal trance; grinding the dildo against the walls of his ass... although his own cock now was getting in the way of his line of vision...

* * * * *

She chased down Her climax to the end; riding it to the last spasm; after-shock upon after-shock. The volcanic eruption of Her creamy secretions oozed over the balls embedded in Her hot, drenched pussy. This was like no other climax before; the feeling of having not just the mind power of Goddess over Slave; but the pure strength of physical power over another; as another man. The strap-on permitted this all-powerful aura; it was Her Sampson's hair; Her Popeye's spinach; Her Superman's x-ray vision; Power in a magical form. The unexpected thrill of "the taking" of Her submissive was irresistibly seductive – and unresistingly imminent.

The dildo wielding Goddess now focused on Her Puppy slave; dipping the rubber cock into the rim of his asshole, as She applied Her body weight against his calves; pushing the encumbered slave's cock down to his lips. As She looked directly into his eyes, the glimmer of his awareness suddenly appeared, and was confirmed when his heavenly harlot leaned Her face down to his; Her lips brushing the under side of his cock, and softly said,

"Have you figured out what it is that you want, and what you need, Puppy?"

* * * * *

The thunder answered for the slave; shaking the skies and the motel room windows with its resounding affirmation. As the rains grew more intense; so did Goddess' lesson...

She was torturing the enchained submissive with Her hot, wet mouth; kissing and licking and nipping his rock-hard dick between Her words laced with sexual innuendo to Her riddle.

She continued," Your Goddess knows what Her Puppy deserves, but that part has yet to come. You will fulfill your own wants and needs – with My help, and that of My ass reaming friend."

Outside, Nature's forces of lightning and thunder were angrily competing with the rains. Inside, Domination forces of Supreme over submissive appeared to be unified.

12