In Her Daddy's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers

"Do I feel good Daddy?" she asked in my ear.

"H...Heather," I could hear my voice trembling; "You need to...to leave."

"But I want you daddy."

She had propped herself up on one elbow causing the sheet to fall away and my breath hissed from between my teeth at the sight of my daughters perfect tits. Perfect was the right word. Heather's tits were small, but round and firm and her tiny nipples were so pink I could barely see them. Those nipples were erect and each one turned up slightly. Oh God, did I want them in my mouth!

"I..."

"Don't you want me daddy?" she asked, her lips going into the pout and her blue eyes growing wide.

"We...honey," I kept trying to do the right thing. "You're...my little girl."

"I am!" she smiled, "You always say I'm you're good little girl and I want to show you what a good girl I am!" she emitted a cock stirring giggle, "By being a naughty girl!"

"But Heather, I'm your...."

"You're my daddy." She said softly and leaning over kissed my neck, "But you're more than that, I love you and I want to show you how much I love you!"

A shiver went through me at the feeling of her soft lips on my neck. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute and those tits!

"Its...it's not the same." I forced myself to say

"Why not?" she asked as she started running her nails further down my stomach towards my cock.

I told my hands to move, to catch her wrist and stop her, but instead I lied there transfixed by the sight of my topless daughter staring longingly at me.

"You've been so good to me Daddy, and I want to be good to you! In every way!" she put her head down. "Mommy was mean to us and left us alone. I don't think we should be alone anymore." She looked up and locking her baby blue eyes on mine whispered, "She wasn't good to you, I want to be good to you."

"Heather, that's not what I need from you," I said even as the throbbing between my legs told me differently.

"It can be!" she said, an air of desperation to her voice. "I...I know what you need daddy and I don't want you getting to from anyone but me! I want to be the girl you love," she gave me a sly smile and placing her lips to my ear added, "In every way."

"You're,,,,too young." I said lamely.

"I know I don't know a lot, but I'll try really hard daddy!" she purred in my ear as her pussy continued to grind into me. "I'll do anything you want; I'll make you happy daddy, you'll see, please let me!"

She punctuated that last sentence by flicking her tongue across my ear and unable to contain it, a low moan escaped me.

"Hmmm," she cooed as she kissed my neck again, "I like that. I want you to moan for me daddy, I want to moan for you! Please?"

Before I could answer her hand darted down into my boxers and I groaned as her slender fingers wrapped around my cock.

"Oh! You do want your little girl don't you!"

"I....oh goddamn!" I groaned when she began slowly pumping my cock.

"Let me make you happy daddy." She whispered.

I turned my head and gasped as her lips immediately pressed into mine. I tried not to respond to the kiss, but as those incredibly soft lips began sliding back and forth over my mouth, I let my body relaxed and surrendered to my taboo desire. As my lips parted and began pressing into hers, Heather let out a soft whimper that caused my cock to twitch in her hand. I began kissing her more passionately and released a whimper of my own when her soft tongue slipped into my mouth and caressed mine.

I brought my arm up around her shoulders and crushed her to me. Heather squealed delightedly as I wrapped my other arm around her thin waist and held her against me. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest and although I yearned to taste them it could wait. Right now I was enjoying holding her naked body close mine and the feeling of her lips. Heather's hand released my cock and she slid bother her arms under my shoulders.

As we continued to kiss I was amazed at how good it felt. I'd fantasized about fucking her, but the thought of how good something like this could feel hadn't occurred to me. Her tongue still teasing the inside of my mouth, Heather rolled over on top of me. I moaned as she straddled my leg and I could feel her slick pussy pressing into it. That wet pussy was throwing a lot of heat and the thought hit me that pretty soon I was going to find out just how hot my little girl's pussy was.

That thought should have appalled me, but instead I moaned and started rocking my hips, pressing my hard cock into her soft stomach as we continued to kiss. I slid my hand up Heather's soft smooth back and up into her long hair to cradle the back of her head. I felt her body relax against mine and sliding her lips from mine she whispered, "You feel so good daddy!"

Part of me wanted to tell her to call me Jim, but again that voice in my head that had been right all along about me wanting her, decided daddy was just fine.

"So do you baby," I sighed in her ear as she began gently kissing my neck.

Heather slipped her arms from underneath me and bracing them on my chest lifted herself over me and leaning down, brought her perfect little tits to my lips. I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked her pink nipple into it.

"Oh, Daddy" she gasped as I swirled my tongue around her swollen flesh.

I felt a shiver go through her as a fresh wave of moisture flooded my thigh between her legs. As I swirled my tongue around her nipple, Heather moaned and began grinding her hips hard into my leg. I smiled around her tit as she confirmed my fantasy that my inexperienced little girl had yet to be truly pleased and I was going to change that right here in the bed I'd shared with her mother. I switched to the other nipple and bringing my hand up, began rolling the other between my finger tips.

Heather's fingers were digging into my shoulders and she was releasing soft whimpers as I began switching my tongue from one nipple to the other. While sucking one tit, I gave the other a squeeze and marveled at how firm her perky little tits were. Heather reached up and placed her hand over mine, pressing my palm to her tit. That move caused my cock to begin to ooze into her stomach. The look of pure desire on my daughter's face was one that I'd never seen on a woman before. Damn she really did want me!

I started to try to sit up so I could roll her over and begin to take charge, but pushing against my chest. Heather held me down and sliding her nipple from between my lips smiled down at me. "You've always taken good care of me Daddy, let me take care of you first tonight," she gave me a big smile, "I want you to see how bad your good little girl will be for you!"

"Oh." Was all I could come out with while watching my daughter slowly slide down my body towards my cock.

I knew I should be disgusted with myself. Instead I felt a sense of anticipation run through me as Heather began placing soft kisses along my chest. After all we did love each other and we did need each other. Yes I thought as I watched Heather's little pink tongue dart out and tease my nipple; we deserved to make each other happy. With that thought all hesitation left me and despite my aroused state I let myself relax and sighed as Heather was now trailing her tongue down my flat hard stomach. Her wet pussy was leaving a wet streak down my leg and my cock was doing the same as when she slipped between my legs and rested herself on her elbows I could see her chest glistening with my cum.

Heather grabbed my cock and after giving it a squeeze gently kissed the head. I groaned as she left her lips there and slid them across the sensitive skin of the head of my cock. When she pulled them back I swallowed hard at the sight of the trail of sticky fluid between her lips and my cock. Heather licked her lips and with a smile whispered, "Hmmm, that's good!"

Heather kissed my cock affectionately then slid her tongue down the length of my shaft. I gasped as she continued and began licking my balls while still stroking my cock. I guess she'd had a little more fun with her boyfriend than I'd thought! I watched transfixed by the sight of my daughters tongue bathing my quivering balls and moaned as taking them in her mouth, she began sucking on them.

"I...I think you've been a bad girl before this." I whispered as she began working her tongue back up my shaft.

Heather giggled and I laughed as she turned red.

"Just one guy daddy, but we had fun playing!" she giggled again as her tongue darted out across the head of my dripping prick. "And I really liked sucking his dick!"

"Then be a good girl and show me how much you like sucking mine." I told her with a smile, oh I was going to burn for this for sure, but was going to enjoy myself in the meantime!

"Okay." She smiled, "But yours is a lot bigger." She licked her lips then added, "I'll do my best daddy!"

"I know you will, that's why you're my good....Oh Heather!"

I cried out in surprise as quickly lowering her head, my daughter took me deep into her mouth and began slowly bobbing her head. I gasped at the feeling of her warm mouth as well as the sensation of her tongue pressed tightly to my shaft as her lips slid up and down. I was fairly well hung and she was taking me more than half way down. I moaned and reaching down brushed her blonde hair from her face so I could watch the show. And what a show it was! Heather wasn't lying, the girl loved to suck cock!

Her big blue eyes were partially closed and had a glazed look in them as she repeatedly down her daddy's cock. Even more of a turn on was the wet slurping sounds and moans she was making deep in her throat while she blew me. Looking past the amazing sight of my daughter's mouth devouring my cock, my eyes wandered down her smooth back and focused on her bare ass. That ass was wiggling back and forth as she ground her hips into the bed, rubbing her pussy against the sheets. Her legs were bent at the knees and I watched her wiggling her feet back and forth playfully, goddamn, blowing me was really getting her going.

I sighed at the thought that I was going to more than repay my little girls' kindness by sucking that sweet little pussy! In the meantime I returned to watching Heather consume my cock. To my surprise she was taking me even deeper and I gasped as with a gurgling sound, Heather forced my cock down until her lips were at the base of my shaft!

"Oh fuck honey!" I groaned feeling her tongue slide out along my balls. "Oh Heather, you're making your Daddy very happy!"

She giggled around my cock then caused me to cry out again when she began shaking her head back and forth. I could feel her tongue swirling around my shaft and she had brought her hand down between my legs and begun massaging my balls. I felt my thighs begin to tremble and realized I was moments away from cumming in my daughter's mouth. Heather worked my cock back out of her mouth and as I watched wide eyed, made s how of letting her spit drool out of her mouth and down my shaft. With a wink she slid her tongue down my shaft and made a show of licking it back up.

"Bad girl." I whispered.

"Your bad girl!" she laughed happily then eagerly took me back into her mouth.

She began bobbing her head again and I started breathing through my mouth as I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Heather wasn't taking me as deep, but was sucking faster and the feeling of those soft full lips caressing my hard flesh was driving me wild. My hand was still on her head and I started pushing and pulling on it. I wasn't being rough, but was simply guiding her head along the length of my shaft. Heather didn't mind, in fact she sighed softly around her mouthful of cock and closing her eyes began to suck me even faster.

Unable to help it, I began thrusting my hips, pushing my cock into her descending mouth. Again Heather's response was a moan of pleasure and she slowed her mouth down, allowing me to shove my cock into her mouth as she played with my balls. Wanting to make her feel good for pleasing me so well, I slid my hands under her and began playing with her tiny nipples as she brought me closer to and closer with each bob of her pretty little head. Heather whimpered and I saw her hips grinding harder into the bed.

My hips were beginning to move with a sense of urgency and sensing me getting close, Heather grabbed my cock and started following her mouth with it, jerking me off as she blew me. I gasped and began to moan continuously as Heather began sucking fast and hard, I could feel the cum building within me then as Heather gave my balls a gentle squeeze cried out loudly as my cock erupted in my little girls mouth.

Heather squealed between my legs as I lost control and thrust my hips hard into her descending mouth. Each thrust ended with a spurt of cum and Heather gurgling as she fought to take it all. I moaned as she failed and I was treated to the sight of cum dribbling from her lips and down my shaft. Heather continued to prove herself a good girl as she immediately took my cock deep into her mouth and slurped at the spilled cum. I released a long pathetic sounding moan as my cock gave up the last of its cum and slumped back into the bed gasping.

Heather caused me to moan again as she continued to suck my cock, but slowly and....lovingly. She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she slid my spent cock from her mouth and slowly licked up the last few drops of cum. Looking up at me she opened her mouth and showed me her cum coated tongue. She then closed her mouth and after making a show of swallowing, opened it again to show me it was empty.

"All gone!" she giggled. Then asked, "Was I a good girl daddy, did I do a good job?"

"Honey, that was...." I smiled at her as I fought to catch my breath, "The hottest blow job I can remember."

"Really?" she asked as she sat up between my legs "Thank you daddy!"

"Thank you." I whispered as I took in her sweet little body. "Fuck you're hot Heather."

She laughed again, and then yelped in surprise as unable to wait any longer, I sat up and grabbing her shoulders practically threw her down on the bed beside me. Heather laughed, and then moaned as the second she was on her back; I fastened my lips to her gorgeous little titty. Heather reached up and began running her hand across my back as I eagerly devoured her tit. That was the word as I was trying to suck not just her nipple, but as much of her flesh as I could into my mouth. I reached across and began playing with her other nipple as her hand slid into my hair and pressed my face against her chest.

"Yes daddy!" she moaned, "I'm so glad you want me! Please make me cum daddy!"

Now how could I deny my little girl that request? While still sucking her tit, I slid my hand down her stomach and between her legs. I gasped around her nipple as my fingers slid through her extremely wet pussy lips. Heather groaned and began rocking her hips, shoving her hot flesh against my hand. I slowly slid my fingers up and down the length of her pussy and reaching the top pressed them into her swollen clit.

'Oh!" she moaned, "Oh daddy that feels soooo good!"

Hearing her moan caused me to begin to rub my fingers in slow circles around her hard little button. Heather closed her thighs around my hand and started thrusting her hips hard into me. I played with her clit another moment then slid my fingers down. She whimpered in disappointment, but that was okay, I planned on making it up to her as there was no way she was going to come any other way the first time except by my tongue. The first time I thought as I gently slipped my fingers inside her.

Yes the first time I thought as Heather groaned at the feeling of my fingers entering her incredibly fucking tight pussy. Oh, I was going to fuck her as many times as she'd let me! Screw right or wrong, she was young hot and oh so willing to be my good girl, hell no one needed to know! I started slowly pumping my fingers into her deliciously hot little box and she sighed in pleasure and let herself relax. I pressed my thumb to her clit, causing her to whimper again and as she had done, began making a show of sliding my tongue across her stomach as I eased myself down between her long legs.

"Yes, oh please yes!" she moaned as I settled down between her thighs, "Lick your little girl daddy!"

I paused between her legs and looked up at her. I could feel my hands trembling on her inner thighs as I took in just how sexy she really was. Her soft flat stomach and those long legs I was lying between along with those perky little tits, everything was perfect. Coupled with her blonde hair and baby blue eyes, Heather was truly a flawless beauty. At the moment however, the attribute that was demanding my attention was the smooth glistening pink little pussy inches from my face.

Leaning in I took a breath and sighed at the sweet scent of my daughter's pussy. Sliding my hand up her smooth thighs I gently parted her lips and as she trembled in anticipation I blew lightly on her clit.

"Don't tease me daddy," she begged, "I didn't tease you!"

"You've been teasing your daddy." I whispered as, like she had done, I flicked my tongue teasingly across her clit. "Parading around the house showing off this hot little body, faking nightmares to sleep with me..."

Heather giggled and said, "Got me! I just wanted to....Oh yes!"

Heather groaned as I swirled my tongue around her clit several times. I then worked my tongue down through the wet folds of her lips and after a brief pause to again savor her scent, plunged my tongue inside her sopping wet slit. She cried out and I groaned as I swirled my tongue inside her, getting a mouthful of her forbidden juices. Heather moaned and started squirming as I took my time, sliding my tongue in and out of her hot pussy. She began thrusting her hips into my face and I had a brief feeling of the surreal, was I really laying here between my daughter's legs, tongue fucking her?

Damn straight I was and figuring I'd teased her enough, I slid my tongue back up to her swollen button and began gently sucking on it.

"Oh, right there daddy." She moaned.

Heather reached down and began running her fingers across my shoulders then squealed as I slid two fingers inside her. I began to pump them in rhythm with my sucking and Heather sighed contentedly as she started to rock her hips, pushing my fingers deeper inside her. I released her clit and started sliding my tongue around it in slow circles. Heather made a sound that could best be described as a purr and again I found myself smiling as I committed the ultimate taboo. Her hands left my hair and a moment later I heard her gasp.

I looked up and was treated to the sight of her long fingernails teasing her hard nipples as I pleasured her. Spurred on not only by that, but by my cock which was already hard at the thought of fucking this perfect pussy, I started to lick faster. Heather moaned ion appreciation and began rocking her hips faster. I pressed my tongue tightly against her clit and drove my fingers in as hard as I dared. Heather began to yelp and her thighs were starting to shake against my hands.

As she had done I started grinding my hips into the bed sliding my hard cock against the soft sheets. Heather let out a sharp breath and her hips started rocking even faster as she moaned, "Yes daddy! Oh, just like that! Please don't stop daddy, please just ohhhh!"

Heather threw her head back and screamed as her hips thrust into my face and her pussy contracted around my thrusting fingers. I began licking even faster and she squealed loudly and her hips started bucking wildly. Heather clamped her thighs around my head, pressing my face into her hot flesh and again screamed out her pleasure as she came in her daddy's face. I continued licking and fingering her, my cock throbbing at the high pitched sounds she was emitting as that hot tight pussy convulsed around my fingers.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,041 Followers