In her Master's Arms

Story Info
Beauty loves her life as a slave.
1k words
4.08
19.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beauty loved her new life. She thought back to what she left behind and while it was sad she knew she could not regret her choice. Since arriving at her Master's she had found not only love but freedom. Master in making her his slave freed her. She knew that despite the loss of some privileges He had given her freedom from having to make decisions she couldn't make alone. Freedom to explore past her own inhibitions. Freedom to accept who she really was and to be valued for it.

Master had given her many gifts. To her, he asked so little. Love, devotion, obedience. A clean home and a welcoming bed. That she allow him to control her. Choose her clothes, diet, social activities. That she be available to him for sex.

Beauty gave it all to him relishing her life and every second of pleasure she gave him. She loved making him happy. Of course he enjoyed her charms.

At time her made her feel like a Princess, treating her as his equal. The was usually when there were children or other adults about and he felt it inappropriate to exhibit her. Those times he doted on her. Lavished her with love and affection to show everyone she was his love. Of course even then she was still submissive to his wished.

She remembered doubts she had felt. How ridiculous they seemed now. She looked at her sleeping Master. He expected her to sleep naked and he did the same. It was seven in the morning and time to wake him. She shifted gently, carefully down the bed. Careful not to disturb him until she was in position. Kneeling beside him her lips parted. She licked her lips before bending to low at the waist.

She could smell the musk of their activities still on him.

Last night had been wonderful. Following spending two hours with her arms bound tightly behind her back and her thighs tied to her calves so her legs could not straighten, Master had made her take him with her mouth until he came down her throat. Beauty loved it but the tight bondage always left her joints strained and sore.

Once he had finished he carefully undid the ropes and speaking soothing words of praise, gently manipulated her arms and then legs to restore circulation and feeling. He kept telling her how proud he was. How beautiful she was. As he did he massaged her jaw then her neck. Softly, tenderly he massaged the flesh of her shoulders gently rotating the strained joints of her shoulders.

He then moved down to her legs. Carefully he rotated the knees out straight. As he did he again reassured her. He knew she was sore. The joints strained. Slowly he massaged her thighs. Beauty cried softly as a cramp ran down her right leg. Like an animal handler Master kept up the stream of praise and reassurances. Beauty soon forgot the pain.

Limbs loosened up, Master helped her to her feet and into the bathroom. He ran a warm bath. As it ran he added some scented oils and a bubble bath solution. Soon her bath was ready. Tenderly he helped her into it and with the same concern a parent shows a child made sure the water was just right. "Relax pet. I will return in a few minutes." He left the room. She sunk down into the warm water and froth. The aches soothed by his massage and the heat. It felt good to relax after being restrained for two hours.

Soon he returned. "A drink pet." He handed her a long glass of cool water. Not too cold because he knew she didn't like it too cold. He watched her slowly sip the glass. He smiled and picked up the cloth and soap. With a tenderness that she had learned he was capable of he washed her down. Slowly, going over all of her body even her genitals. The soap slipping across her skin as the cloth washed away the feeling of being dirty from her body. She had come to love his washes.

As the time passed he finished but while he washed her they talked about the day. It was the casual talk of a married couple. Discussions of work and family. Beauty relaxed and loved him as he cleansed her of the days activities.

Finally finished he ran a little more hot water to freshen the bath and left. He gave her time to herself like this regularly. Time to be alone and free to think what she wanted. Sometimes she masturbated. Sometimes she read a novel. Sometimes she just listened to music or the sounds of the house. Master knew she needed these times occasionally to help her deal with what she was feeling. She right then felt very good. She had endured the bondage with pride. She knew she would do anything and he always showed just enough restraint to protect her.

Twenty minutes later he returned. "How are you feeling pet?" He asked.

"Good Master. Thank you so much."

Master helped her out and dried her off carefully. He then lead her naked to the bedroom they had shared since they first got together. He laid her down and curled up with her as she fell asleep.

Beauty snapped back from remembering the night before. She had work to do. Her delicate fingers encircled his softened member. Holding it up she brought her Master's head to her lips and kissed it gently. The sucked the head into her mouth. Soft she sucked him in easily but she knew her Master's responses well. Soon enough he began to harden even though he still snored softly.

The time past quickly and he rose to attention due to her ministrations. She took some small pride in her ability orally. Soft moans escaped his lips. Slowly he woke. His hand rubbing her hair, and then down her back. Finding the delicate folds of her pussy he parted them carefully. Soon they both moaned in pleasure. It was not long and her legs were shaking from her own arousal. Not long until his groans became loud. Not long and her received her first meal of the day. A health dose of male proteins. She swallowed them down happily to the sounds of his orgasm.

No finer music had she ever dined too.

She was truly happy.