In Her Presence

Story Info
A woman alone in the woods has a follower.
1.1k words
3.99
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a dark & clear midsummer's night. The stars are bright in the sky and there is a light breeze blowing through the trees. I am alone in the forest hunting. The grass beneath my bare feet feel smooth with dew. I spy my target and reach slowly for my bow & arrow. The wind blows my raven hair away from my face to give me a clear view of my target. I quiet my steps as not to scare off the doe. I pull the bow, slowly arching it as to make a careful shot.

"Don't worry my sweet. I'll make it quick."

My arrow swiftly and quietly flies through the brush and hits my target. The doe falls. I mourn and give thanks for the hunt and proceed to bind my catch. Then, something catches me off guard. I feel a presence near me. I turn around to see and no one is there. I pick up the carcass and make headway on the path. The closer I am to my home, the stronger the presence is. I stop near the great oak and pull my bow out of its sheath. My attacker will not live til dawn and I turn around to shoot my hidden stalker when my arrow is caught.

I lower my bow to see the presence behind me and it is a man. He looks at my arrow and as swift as it was caught, he drops it to the ground.

I ask, "Who are you? Why are you following me?"

The presence reveals himself in the moonlight to be a man. His eyes staring at me.. Burning through me, catches me off guard and I move back towards the oak. He moves closer to me. His steps light as if air was guiding his feet.

"I am yours. I've waited for you.. waited a long time."

Waited for me, I thought this was mad. This man is be-spelled by some wickedness..

"Waited for me? Go! Leave me in peace!" I say.

I look in his eyes and see his passion for me. His lips open to speak and my guarded walls are up high.

"I will not go my love. I have waited for you.. watched you from afar..I..am.. "

"A fool!"

I cut him off quickly and move myself against the great oak. I press myself firmly against its bark to steady myself. He moves slowly towards me and I have nowhere to turn. My mind is screaming run but my body and soul will not comply. He touches my face and my head lowers its self to his touch.

It feels familiar..

My breathing becomes labored as he gently caresses my face. His other hand strokes my hair and then strokes my shoulder.

He whispers in my ear,"I've waited only for you, my love. We..are.."

The words are cut as he moves from my ear to my lips. He kisses me deeply but softly, as if I were to break. I return his kiss feverishly. His hands move along my skin and my body reacts in kind. He whispers my name as we move from up against the oak to the soft grass below our feet. His lips and tongue explore my neck, shoulders and chest until he reaches my bosom. I'm heaving & panting as he removes my shift. My womanly core slick with wetness and throbbing, pulsating inside me with such anticipation.

His lips move from my breast and trail down to my pulsating core. He stops at my thighs and begins to kiss and lick at the crevice between mg thigh and core. The sensations are overwhelming and I cry out in pleasure. He continues this until I am mad with need.

I whisper his name. A name unknown until now, and he moves towards my stomach. Licking and nibbling his was down to my wanting core. He flicks his tongue against my hidden pearl and continues to kiss those lips. He adds his fingers and continues the motion with his tongue.

I cannot contain myself as a wash of warmth and pleasure overcome me. I scream out and release. He looks up at me and smiles, his lips wet with my juices. I pull him in close to taste myself upon his full lips. He slides himself betwixt my legs and continues to kiss me.

I feel his growing erection near my still throbbing center. In my haste, I flip him round to his back. I am punch drunk with passion and feel my hunger grow. I am straddled over him, slowly grinding myself on his now fully erect member. I kiss him hard; biting his lips gently and moving my way to his neck. I pause at the hollow and gently suck .

I flick my tongue over his chest and nipples while my hands roam about his body. I move myself lower until I find my special place. I lightly kiss and lick the crevice of his thigh; brushing my lips lightly over his erection. I hold it in my hand and move back and forth, licking the ball sacs at the base. With my other hand, I knead his other thigh. I move from there and put my mouth upon him. The taste of him is sweet, yet salty from sweat. I begin to suck and lick up and down. Moving fast and faster.. sucking the tip and flicking it with my tongue.

His moans and cries turn me on and I go faster.. enveloping him deeper till he moved my mouth from it.

"Inside you I must be, love," and with that, he puts me on my backside and glides himself between my legs.

Grabbing my hips, he enters me slowly, feeling every inch of me along the way.. he moves slow and I match his rhythms. We kiss passionately under the light of the moon and he goes faster, faster, and harder. The warmth and pleasure build up inside me but, something primal emerges.

"Take me as a mare to your stallion. Fuck me,now.. Please " I say, punch drunk on desire.

I turn on my stomach and prop myself on all fours. He comes behind me and rubs my ass. He kisses, licks and bites it and the sensation is overwhelming. He finally enters me. Slowly thrusting and begins to speed up.. I release my primal self and he goes faster,deeper and harder.

"Mine.. Only mine," he pants. It's overwhelming.. I pants, grunt, and grind myself into his pelvis. The animalistic frenzy continues and I am lost in my own breath.

"So..c..lose.. I.. I.." at that moment, we both release. My core milks him. We lie intertwined on the soft grass looking up at Orion in the midnight sky.

I awoke at dawn still in the forest to find myself intertwined in vine. The feeling of the previous night gone, but left marks over my caramel-colored skin.