In Her Rear View Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
551 Followers

Rick stood back up and lifted Pam up against the back of the shower. With the hot steamy water still hitting him at his back, he plunged his rigid rod with force into her wanton hole. While ramming his pole in and out he was reaching up and pinching her long nipples. Between the pleasure of the fucking and the arousal caused in her nipples, Pam came again and a contented grunt escaped her throat.

Rick could no longer hold back. It had been two days since they had last made love and for him it seemed like an eternity. He emptied his sack of all it's contents. Stream after stream of his creamy spunk shot deep inside Pam's pussy as both were coming at the same time, Pam had an orgasm for the third time since beginning the shower 20 minutes ago.

"Damn, babe, what got into you tonight?" asked Rick as Pam did some post-coital cleaning in the shower while Rick gladly watched her cleaning out the mess he had made inside of her.

"Well, we need to talk about something and I figured it would be better talked about after you got laid."

"Huh?" Rick was confused. Of course he enjoyed getting laid but what subject could there be that it needed to be discussed after sex?

"Let's just say we need to make a decision together and I didn't want you using the brain inside your dick to influence your thinking."

Rick laughed. Pam always joked with him that he had two brains but not enough blood to keep both active at the same time. This was going to be some good discussion then. He was still confused as to why she wanted things this way, but he'd just had some hot sex so who was he to complain?

"Rick...sweetheart....remember when I mentioned to you one time about a lady I work with and her husband that practice the polyamory lifestyle?"

Rick remembered that conversation vividly. Her name was Marina and her husband was named Chad. It was about a year ago and even though he and Pam hadn't pursued the lifestyle or its discussion any further, Pam still saw her co-worker almost daily and at times Marina would fill her in on what was happening. Not the details about the sex, but how the lifestyle had enhanced their lives. They were also empty nesters and there was now more time for them to explore their passions.

At times Pam would share some of Marina's comments with Rick but he usually just shrugged off the comments without much comment. Although he had at least a slight interest, he figured it didn't really apply to his relationship.

"You know I told you I've met Chad a couple of times, right?" Pam continued. "I admit, I find him to be an attractive man as well as a perfect gentleman, just like yourself."

Where was this going. She now had Rick's full attention. She had mentioned another man's name. Was she asking permission to screw him? Would she really do it?

"Well," Pam continued, "You have mentioned to me before that you find Susan to be very attractive as well as being such a good friend. I know you've never made a move on her because of your love for me as well as respecting my feelings."

"OK," Rick thought to himself, "Where is this conversation headed? What's my feelings for Susan got to do with Chad?"

Suddenly, Rick starting piecing this together. She wasn't wanting to swing but she seemed to be embracing the principles of the polyamory lifestyle.

"Are you trying to tell me that I should have sex with Susan?"

"No, not just sex....make love to her. Yes, sex is part of it, but Susan right now needs a lover, a man that will treat her like a queen, make her feel beautiful again. She is a beautiful lady and all she needs to do is go to a bar and she can get laid. She needs more that just being used like a cheap toy."

"But what if she doesn't feel the same way?" Rick quickly retorted. "What if the idea of being in bed with me doesn't turn her on?"

Pam explained the conversation earlier with Susan. She told him her confession of her love and lust for him and that was what was keeping her from taking them up on their offer of a place to live for a few months.

"Damn, I thought maybe she felt something for me but I never would of acted on it even if she came on to me," Rick said while suddenly getting more and more interested in this polyamory lifestyle.

"Understand Rick, she needs love right now. Not just a quick fuck, ok? At the same time, I want your blessing for us to get to know Chad and Marina better. They have expressed a desire to either have a couple join them or a female to join Chad. I'm not saying it will happen but I need you to be open-minded about it."

Rick sat on the edge of the bed in stunned silence. Getting permission to make love to Susan was great. However, he was apprehensive about Marina and Chad. Maybe if he matched up well with Marina then he'd be ok. Not sure, though. He had met Marina many times when he'd visit Pam at work. Pam figured now was an ideal time to share all she knew about Marina and Chad.

======

Now, Marina was a very pretty lady originally from Guatamala. She arrived in California when she was just 6 years old and she had that sensual LatinAmerican light brown skin, brown eyes, and long, dark hair. By anyone's standards she was an absolute beauty. She was quite thin with a small ass and very slight hips. It's amazing after three children and being 51 years old she still maintained such a slim frame and youthful appearance. She could easily pass for 35 years old. Her breasts were quite small and Rick guessed that she couldn't be any bigger than an "A" cup. Combine that with a tall 5 foot 8 inch frame with long, sexy legs and she got men's attention every where she went.

Chad was a muscular 6 foot 3 inch and was a linebacker in college. He packed on a solid 240 pounds on his frame and very little of it was fat. He was 50 years old with blonde hair that had begun to recede some at the temples. This was a slight source of embarrassment for him but he handled it with good humor, which was consistent with the way he handled all things in his life.

For a man as big as he was, he was equally gentle. A soft voice with excellent manners had women all envying Marina for coming up with such a fine catch. He and Marina had read about the polyamory lifestyle on the internet 5 years ago and went to a meeting of like minded people in a city 2 hours away. They had made some good friends while they were there. One couple that they were particularly fond of, Seth and Amy, lived just 20 miles from them.

They began a wonderful relationship with Seth and Amy until tragedy struck. Two years ago, Seth was killed in an accident on his job site which left Amy widowed with a 17 year old still at home and two in college. Fortunately, his life insurance at his job was substantial as well as a generous legal settlement against his employer left Amy with plenty of money to live on as well as take care of her 3 kid's education.

What the money didn't buy her was love. Marina told Amy that although Seth was gone, Chad still loved her and wanted to do at least a small part of giving her the love and affection she was missing. There was no pressure on her, whenever she was ready, Chad would be there for her.

About 6 months after his death, Marina came over to visit and asked to speak to Chad alone in the bedroom. After considerable conversation, Chad and Marina made love on his bed. Afterwards was a very emotional moment for both of them. They laid in bed crying. Tears of happiness, and tears of sorrow because they both missed Seth. He had become Chad's best friend as well in their 3 years of friendship.

As Pam shared these stories with Rick, he started to better understand why his wife would encourage him to make love to her best friend. He also understood about Marina and Chad and became more open to at least meeting them socially and exploring those possibilities.

"I told Susan that I'd call her back tonight. I told her I was going to talk to you but I didn't mention to her about the love making. I think she'll go along with it, but I want to handle this delicately and make sure I don't lose a friend if she isn't accepting of it.'

"Ok doll, I trust you completely," replied Rick. "If she wants to go for it and wants to talk to me, I'll be right next to you."

"Please Lord, let her say yes," Rick thought to himself. He had always desired her but only in his wildest fantasies did he think that he'd have a chance with her.

The next awkward moment came as Pam called Susan and explained the arrangement that her and Rick had agreed to.

"What? You are joking, aren't you Pam?" was Susan's immediate reply. Suddenly, Pam wasn't sure what to say. After some uncomfortable silence on both ends of the call, Pam asked Susan to listen to her full reasoning and to keep an open mind until she was done.

"It's the least I can do for you, Pam. As good as you two have been to me, I do owe you that. I'll listen and be as fair as I can."

Although Susan's answer was non-committal, the inside and lonely part of her was already imagining how nice it would feel to be in bed with Rick. It had been nearly a year since she last had sex, and that was a drunken quickie by Greg. The idea of a gentleman like Rick holding her, kissing her, and taking his time to please her certainly appealed to her.

Pam spoke in detail about the polyamory lifestyle. She shared with Susan the experiences of her co-worker and her husband. She told her about Seth and Amy as well. She wasn't going to give Susan her husband, but she was very willing to share him with her. She assured Susan that there was enough love to share.

She asked Susan if she loved Rick. "Of course, but that doesn't mean I was going to sneak around and sleep with him Pam," Susan replied defensively.

"First of all Susan, there will be no sneaking around. Secondly, I am making this offer to you and I want you to accept it. Thirdly, Rick loves you and finds you very attractive."

Pam's words began to make some sense. However, this was so different, so unorthodox. Even when she fantasized about Rick, it never involved Pam handing him over to her. In fact, in her naughtiest fantasies, she would seduce Rick while he was taking a shower, then take him back to bed and have her way with him. Pam was never around in those fantasies.

Susan was trying with great difficulty to balance her selfish carnal desires while also keeping in mind how serious a relationship like this could be and all its inherent dangers. She wanted Rick right now but she cherished his and Pam's friendship so much more.

"May I talk to Rick?" asked Susan. "I need to hear his voice and his reassurance that this would work out well for all of us."

Pam smiled and told Rick that his lover wanted to talk to him. Rick took the phone from her with the excitement of a kid looking under a full Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

" How are you Susan?" Rick began eagerly. "Listen, I feel the same for you as you do for me. You have a wonderful best friend here in Pam that is willing to explore new horizons. Please say yes to our proposition."

"Yes!" Susan blurted out as soon as Rick finished his sentence. Even with her reservations about the wisdom of this arrangement, right now she needed a lover and there was one just an hour north of where she was sitting that she had loved for many years.

Her personal wants and carnal desires had won over for the night. Would she still feel this way in the morning? Maybe not, but at night as she would be sleeping alone, she would still be imagining Rick's arms around her and his lips meeting hers.

"Yes!" she said again. "I'm not sure how much Susan is willing to share, but whatever she offers, I'll be eternally grateful for it.

"Ok, it's a done deal," replied Rick. "Do what you need to do to take care of your job and home obligations. Whenever you're ready to move, let us know and we'll be there to help."

" No help really necessary. The house is already up for sale and all I have to do is give my clients a month's notice of my leaving, put my goods in storage, then I'm on my way. Anything else after that and it's only one hour away to go back and tie up any loose ends."

"Pam and myself are willing to help with any moving costs. Please take us up on that offer as well. We have plenty in reserve and it won't hurt us financially at all."

Tears began to well up in Susan's eyes. This was the happiest she had been in a very long time. The house she was living in was full of memories of Greg. She needed a fresh start and this was the opportunity she had to grab while it was there.

The next morning Susan began her moving preparations. One month's notice to her clients, a call to a storage facility and a moving company to put her furniture into storage for at least 3 months, and all she would take with her to Rick and Pam's house would be her clothing, personal items, and her laptop. The alimony would help her assist her friends with the additional costs of food and utilities that she would need.

During the next month, she spoke to Rick and Pam almost daily. Her conversations with Rick were mostly non-sexual in nature. Rick didn't want to appear over eager, although he was anxious for the time to arrive. He considered driving down to meet her and enjoy her sexually, but he told her repeatedly that he was going to wait for her. The first time would be in her new room after she got moved in.

This was a perfect time for them to get to know each other better as friends. Usually, their conversations together were as part of a group including Pam and Greg. Very seldom over all these years did they engage in conversations alone. They had really hit it off and it made that month's wait seem as if it were 6 months.

Often during this time, they would share their love for one another. Also, the talks would revert back to Pam. Although both Rick and Susan were happy with the direction things were going, they would always keep Pam informed of how the relationship was going.

Pam seemed genuinely happy for both of them. Her and Rick had arranged a meeting at their home with Marina and Chad the following Saturday night after Susan arrived . Of course the lifestyle would be discussed and it was agreed that Chad and Pam would spend some of the time alone visiting in the den while Rick and Marina did the same in the living room. There was an explicit understanding that for the first meeting the time alone would not be for sexual reasons. They needed to get to know one another better first and if everything moved along as expected (and hoped) , then maybe sex would be part of the equation in the near future. Besides, maybe Susan would fit into this as well.

At this point, Rick's feelings for Marina were mostly sexual. He didn't really know her that well, although she seemed like a very nice lady the many times he was around her while visiting Pam at work.

By this time Rick felt like he was about to hit the sexual lottery. He knew he would be having Susan soon and there seemed to be a good chance that he may get to enjoy Marina as well. Plus, he had a damn sexy wife at home that still turned him on after all these years.

Fortunately for Rick, even at 48 years of age, he still had a very energetic sex drive. He still enjoyed sex with Pam at least 4 or 5 times a week. Sometimes on weekends, he could still come 3 times a day. Even when he couldn't climax, his oral skills were so extraordinary that he could get Pam off several times without any insertion of his cock.

It appeared now that his endurance would be put to its most stringent test ever. Rick figured that if he needed help, that with the different sexual medications on the market today, he'd be able to fulfill the demands of these sexy women.

========

After Susan got her emotions back under control and she was again headed northbound , she decided to think about Rick rather than the life that was behind her in her rear view mirror. By now, she could no longer see any part of the town in the mirror. She could see, though, heaps of her clothes stacked in the back seat of her Lexus. She also had loaded up her trunk with clothes, a few small files, a printer, a scanner, and her laptop. The printer and scanner were brand new.

Susan's largest client, a large group of cardiologists wanted her to stay so badly, they offered to by her a new laser jet printer and scanner so that she could continue her work with them. They would scan the records and email them to her. In turn, after finishing the work she would scan all her pages and email back to their office. This alone was worth an extra 500 dollars a month of income. She knew that with her background and solid references, it wouldn't take too long to build up a solid clientele in her new hometown.

Thinking about Rick as she was moving northbound was the tonic that cured her homesickness. While driving in the middle lane of the three northbound lanes, she again thought of seeing Rick. However, this time when he hugged her it would have a much deeper meaning and purpose. She also knew that it probably wouldn't take too long before they were in bed together naked.

"Naked?" Susan suddenly thought to herself. As silly as it seemed, even after talking to Rick almost daily since she decided to make the move and realizing that sex was definitely on the horizon, she suddenly froze in thought.

No man, other than Greg and her doctors, had seen her naked before. Greg called her fat and ugly and her doctors looked at her through clinical eyes, not as an object of sexual desire.

Could she go through with this? What if Rick didn't like what he saw? What if her breasts were too saggy for his liking? She had seen Pam's tits many times when they would change into swim suits at the Bowen's house during the summer and while in the hot tub during the winter. Although Rick had seen her in a very modest swimsuit, he had never come close to even seeing cleavage or any of her ass before.

"Oh shit," she thought to herself. "Am I going to chicken out on this?" To take her mind off of her fears, she took her mind back to her fantasies where Rick was holding her in his arms and kissing her. He would kiss her breasts and pull at her nipples with his teeth. She did know that although her tits did have some middle age sag to them, she still had some sweet hard nipples. Her nipples jutted out at least a half inch from her areolas and hardened significantly and pointed out even more with the least bit of arousal or provocation.

Susan's mind stayed in fantasyland as Rick's hands moved down into her panties. He would be fingering her as her pussy quickly became soaking wet.

While driving, Susan's right hand had moved down to the very short pink shorts she was wearing. As her hand moved in a familiar path to her wanton hole, she realized how excited she had become. The crotch of her silky panties were soaked from her pussy juices. Just a little more manipulation by her hand and she would have had an orgasm right there behind the wheel of her 1 year old Lexus.

As she lifted her right hand out of her pants and back on the steering wheel, she saw the road sign showing that the exit to the Bowen's house was only 3 miles away. Her heartbeat quickened and she began to shake with both nervousness and excitement. Her old hometown was the last thing on her mind right now. Seeing Pam and Rick, especially Rick, was all she could think about as her destination grew nearer.

As she pulled up along the curb in front of their house, she saw Pam motion for her to back up in the driveway. They would need to unload her goods and this was a much closer walk to the side door of the house that they would use as an entrance to access the hallway to Susan's room.

Along with her pink shorts, Susan had worn a white, tight fitting tank top with a bra underneath that accentuated the shape of her breasts nicely. She wanted to look sexy for Rick. As she exited from the driver's side, Rick was walking out the side door. She quickly hugged Pam and kissed her on the cheek. However, when she saw Rick, he was staring at her and her sexy choice of clothes. She wanted to look sexy for Rick and she had obviously succeeded.

bbare
bbare
551 Followers