In Jessica's Dorm Room Ch. 01

Story Info
Conservative Asian girl isn't so conservative anymore,
1.2k words
3.9
93.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was in college there was a girl I knew. Her name was Jessica, and she lived in the all girls dorm which was nearby by dorm, which was mixed. Her parents where Chinese, and she was pretty cute, had medium length black hair, slightly tanned skin, and was average in body size. She didn't really have big breasts or a nice ass or anything, and she wasn't a skinny girl but she wasn't fat or chubby or anything, just had slightly thick thighs and a little roundness around the hips. Anyways, I still thought she was kinda cute, but she was a very conservative Christian girl, who would go to church every Sunday, even though we were at college, and was part of several Christian student groups. I didn't really think I ever had a chance, since I was a pretty liberal guy, and a relationship between us didn't seem really feasible. Even so, I admit, I did want to get in the sheets with her, since she had this unspoken energy and attitude around her that I just can't explain, but it turned me on.

Well one time we were hanging out and we went to dinner together, not really a date, but just for kicks. We talked a lot the night over food, and I began to learn more about her. Eventually, we went back to her dorm room and her roommate wasn't home yet, probably out since it was Thursday night, party night in college for those who know. Anyways, we chatted some more, and Jessica began to open up more. I then began to ask her about her conservative nature and her Christianity, and she told me that she wasn't really as prudish as she seemed, and that she wasn't as hardcore either. I didn't buy it until she told me how she actually almost had sex with this guy once, which if u knew her, was very surprising. I then asked if she had any sexual experience, which she told me she really hadn't, but she admitted to masturbating a few times, and surfing the net for porn a handful of times as well. I was a little taken back, and I began to see her in a different light, and I was totally turned on as well. Jokingly, I told her I doubt she's ever seen porn, to which she responded that she did, and to prove it, pulled up her laptop and searched for some porn that minute. We actually ended up watching a few clips online, and I was getting pretty hot.

Apparently, so was Jessica, and we both began to look at each other a little naughty. I decided to just go for it, and I leaned in and kissed Jessica. At first I think she was just surprised, but she got into it, and we made out for a good few minutes. I then began to caress her through her clothes, eventually feeling her breast up and her ass through her jeans. She didn't seem to mind and we kept going at it. I grabbed one of her tits, but she pushed me back, and I thought I crossed the line. But actually, she looked at me, and smiled, then unbuttoned her shirt. I was getting instantly hard, as she stood there now in her white bra, and eventually she began to pull of her jeans, showing off her white lace panties. She totally began to notice I was hard, and began to feel my penis through my pants, while I felt up her chest and lower thigh. I slowly reached behind her bra, and asked her if I could unbutton her. She nodded yes, and I unbuttoned her bra, and pulled it off, revealing her erect nipples and surprisingly ample chest. She gave me this super erotic look as I began to caress her bare breast and began to suck her left nipple. I totally went to house on them, and she was definitely enjoying herself.

The night went on, and I spent much of it exploring the rest of her body. We didn't have sex actually, but we were definitely feeling each other for a long while, and we were both naked lying in her bed. I had explored almost every inch of her, especially her pussy, which was blowing me away. She had a bush, apparently not bothering to shave since she was such a conservative girl, that it wouldn't matter. I didn't mind, and it actually turned me on. Her pussy lips were pink with brown on the edges, and I jokingly moved her folds of her vulva up and down, pretending it was talking, which was stupid when I think about it, but we were both laughing when I did it. Eventually I asked if she wanted to take the next step, to which she actually paused. I saw that maybe more happened tonight then she expected, and she said she was a little overwhelmed right now. I told her I understood, and began to get dressed.

I was finished getting dress, while Jessica was actually still naked. She must have saw I was a little disappointed we didn't get any further, and before I left, she told me to wait. She then approached me, and unzipped my pants. She then pulled out my penis, which I let her without protesting. She then grabbed my cock and began to rub her hand up and down my shaft. She explained she was sorry if she teased me tonight, and wanted to leave me with a parting present of sorts. I then sat down on a chair as she gave me a handjob. It felt so good with her soft hands on my dick, rubbing it and even caressing my balls. The next thing caught me off guard, and she leaned in and began to lick my penis. She then took the head of my cock in her mouth, and began to suck away. I was in heaven; the girl I had so many thoughts about was actually blowing me. She would move deeper down my penis to the base and then come up for air. All the while, she kept giving me a handjob in between sucks. She wasn't the best blowjob, but the whole thought of it being Jessica made me so hot. Eventually, I began to get really riled up, and was about to cum. I looked down at Jessica, who had my penis in her mouth but also a big smile on her face, and told her that it was coming. She kept sucking and enclosed her mouth over my penis as I ejaculated into her mouth. She kept her mouth over it until I got it all out, and then opened her mouth, showing me my sticky cum inside. She then sat back, smiled at me, and swallowed it all, totally taking me back. I thanked her for the night, zipped my pants back up, gave her a kiss and left as I held her hand and fingers.

I went to bed that night completely in awe, not even believing what had just happened. I couldn't wait to see her again, and my mind began to wander what would happen next. But that's another story.