In Jessica's Dorm Room Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica & Stephanie have a little surprise for me.
2.3k words
4.2
71.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who haven't read the past two chapters in this story, here's a quick recap. While I was in college, I knew this cute Asian girl named Jessica who lived in the all girls dorm. Even though she seemed to be this conservative old fashioned Christian girl, in reality she was far from it, and one night in her dorm room I found that out first hand. A week or so later, we ended up finally hooking up, only for one of her suitemates, another cute Asian girl named Stephanie, to walk in on us in the middle of the act. The story picks up with us confronting Stephanie on what just happened.

*

When I entered Stephanie's room, Jessica was already sitting next to her. Stephanie quickly apologized for barging in on us. We both played if off as if everything was okay, but I know that both of us were a little mad that Stephanie had ruined our special evening. After we had talked to Stephanie for a while, I felt it was about time I should leave, and as I headed out the door, Stephanie apologized one last time. I figured I would get another chance with Jessica, so as I walked home my anger subsided.

Eventually, I got over it. Jessica and I talked several times after that night and decided to just make it official and start dating. Soon enough, I could hardly care less about what had happened with Stephanie. Jessica and I would see each other whenever we could, and it seemed we had sex every time we laid eyes on each other. And to add to that, the sex was incredible, since Jessica always seemed horny and ready to go, even in between classes sometimes. Plus she would often surprise me with little things here and there in bed. As for Stephanie, I began to talk to her more. At first I was just trying to show her there were no hard feelings, but as we talked more, we actually became half decent friends. I even began to kind of like Stephanie a little as I got to know her, but I would never act on those feelings since I was with Jessica and I would be crazy to give up that sex for anything in the world.

The more we talked, the more I began to wonder why Stephanie didn't have a boyfriend. She was cute, smart, funny and pretty cool, so it puzzled me to the point that eventually I asked. I learned that she didn't really care for a relationship now, but that she did miss casual sex. She also told me she had been curious about girls as well. Once again my mind began to wander and wonder, but I was too committed to Jessica to even show traces of interest in Stephanie, even though I think she began to pick up on it a little.

Anyways, back to Jessica and Me. I may sound like a broken record on how great the sex was, but it really was something else. I could easily write several more chapters on those exploits alone, but that would take way too long. But there was one night that I will never ever forget.

Jessica and I had been dating for a month when Jessica told me she was going to start going on the pill. We never did it without a condom, so I was ecstatic when she told me her choice, and I began to wonder if the sex could actually get even better. I was horny as hell, and just wanted to hump Jessica as soon as possible, but she told me she had something special planned for me. I figured it was just another kinky thing she learned that she was going to try in bed, and so I waited till that upcoming Friday in anticipation. We were going to eat dinner like we usually do, and then go back to her dorm room for a little nasty. That was basically all she told me and all I knew.

The beginning on the night went just as planned. We ate somewhere on the other side of campus and walked back to Jessica's dorm. As she opened her suite door, I figured no one was going to be there, but was surprised when is saw the lights in the common room where on. I suddenly began to hark back to the night Stephanie walked in on us, and my mood sunk instantly. It didn't make it any better when I eyed Stephanie in her room. I began to get really frustrated that Stephanie may have just ruined another special night for me, but something seemed different about this time around. First off, Jessica didn't seem surprised at all to see Stephanie there, and second, Stephanie herself seemed like she was expecting us. Suddenly, Stephanie walked out of her room smiling, and began to hold hands with Jessica in front of me. It was then Jessica announced her surprise.

She and Stephanie had been talking since that night a month back. Stephanie was at first jealous of Jessica's sexual exploits with me, but her jealousy eventually grew into curiosity, with her beginning to ask Jessica about us. Stephanie also told Jessica about her own sex life, or lack thereof. Eventually, Stephanie had asked Jessica if she should join in on the fun, since she was attracted to not only me, but Jessica as well. Jessica must have been turned on by this, and agreed, only if Stephanie wouldn't engage in actual sex with me. They both agreed on it and gave me the greatest surprise of my life. My surprise was a threesome.

Even though I would love to share with you the juicy details that immediately followed, it was all blurry to me. By the time I could remember exactly what was going on, still reeling from the shock of it all, I was pants down lying on Jessica's bed, with both Stephanie and Jessica sitting on the edge of the bed, completely naked. They were both right next to each other, grinning from ear to ear, their eyes filled with mischief. Jessica made the first move, wrapping her soft hands around my then rising cock. She stroked it a couple times, as Stephanie stood by, her eyes transfixed on my penis. Jessica then began to lick my penis up and down, and Stephanie joined in, licking the other side of my penis, and then going down to my balls. My penis was completely wet by now with both of these beautiful girls saliva completely covering it. Jessica then dove right in, wrapping her lips around the shaft of my penis and going down deep throat. At this point, both my penis and my mind are both being blown, and then Jessica lets Stephanie in, as Stephanie now sucks as Jessica holds my erection up with her right hand. From then on, Stephanie and Jessica would trade off sucking me off, until I finally felt I was about to blow. I hinted at this to the girls, and Stephanie did the honor of wrapping her lips around me, and taking all the cum I could shoot. She then opened her mouth, dripping some of my cum into Jessica's mouth. It was beyond hot, and the two girls began to make out right in front of me, swapping my cum from mouth to mouth until it all had trickled down their throats.

Jessica then crawled on top of the bed, and stood above my body. I then raised my head, and began to suck her right nipple. We then switched positions as she now lay on the bed as I continued to suck and lick that nipple. Stephanie joined me, and began to suck on Jessica's left nipple. Both of us now, only inches from each other, were sucking Jessica's breast like two twin babies, as Jessica herself was playing with her vulva, all the while arching her head back in ecstasy. I then began to feel my penis was getting erect again, as I stood up and watched Stephanie please Jessica. Stephanie then began to caress Jessica's clit as Jessica and I started to make out. We kissed for quite a while, when Jessica finally whispered in my ear that she was ready. Almost at the mere sound of her voice, my prick began to get stiff, and I was finally fully hard and erect again. I then began to position myself right above her, all the while slightly ignoring that Stephanie was still there.

I slowly lowered myself into Jessica, as she spread her pussy with her fingers. Stephanie at this point had been relegated to a spectator, and looked a little jealous. As I slide inside her, Stephanie then lay next to Jessica on the bed, with her pussy mere inches Jessica's face. I then bent right over Jessica, and began to caress her breast and stomach as I dipped in and out of her. Stephanie was squirming at this point, so she reached down and began to finger herself. I could tell she was horny as hell, and I looked over to her saying that I know she wanted me inside her but we couldn't. She shook her head, and asked me to do the next best thing. I did what I could, reached over with my left hand, and began to finger her myself, pushing her hand aside. All the while, Jessica was moving her hips like a locomotion. I was now pushing a deep as I could into Jessica's vagina and forcing as many as my fingers as possible into Stephanie's.

After a while, Stephanie was no longer squirming and she was practically gushing all over my fingers. Jessica was moaning louder, and I was trying to keep a level head threw all of this. It was a little tough trying to please Stephanie while at the same time trying not to cum too early in Jessica. Stephanie then got up, and began to push me chest back. I then sat spread eagle facing Jessica but leaning away from her, and Jessica had now propped herself partially up with her hands. I then slide out of Jessica as I sat up, and Stephanie put her hands around my penis and guided me back in. Jessica and I then began to fuck as Stephanie was caressing my chest and Jessica's breasts. Stephanie then approached me, and we began to kiss, only for her to dart her tongue in and out of my mouth, turn around and french Jessica.

I and Jessica then began to pick up our rhythm, both of us moving our hips faster and faster, pushing towards each other. My penis was now getting rather moist with Jessica's juices, and how hot the whole situation one began to sink into my brain. My mind was racing at 500 mph now. Here I was, having sex with this incredibly beautiful girl while another one is massaging my balls and rubbing the others clit. I had tried at that moment to hold it in, but I couldn't any longer, and I began to feel my heartbeat raise and my abs tightening. I then, almost at a yell, told Jessica I was about to cum, to which she responded with her eyes widening and her rhythm double timing. Jessica's breast were now bouncing and flopping all over the place, moving in a clockwise motion that hypnotized me. Stephanie was still caressing both of our bodies, sometimes sucking on Jessica's nipples. She the looked down at my balls and began to laugh. She exclaimed they were separating and I was about to blow. The second she finished her sentence, I felt it all come unhinged, and I began to shoot inside of Jessica for the very first time.

I continued to thrust, as my semen began to fill her insides. I seemed to ejaculate what seemed forever, it was amazing. Jessica was definitely feeling it as well, as her mouth was open and she seemed to stutter, moan, and exhale at the same time. Her eyes were so wide open at this point, I felt I was almost hurting her, but I knew she was just enjoying the moment. Stephanie, on the other hand, was squealing in excitement, and began to wrap her hands completely around my penis. She then began to literally pump cum from my penis into Jessica, as every time she would stroke me, I would shoot a little. Eventually, in what seemed forever, I was done cumming inside Jessica, and I slowly pulled myself out. As the tip of my penis inched out of Jessica's vagina, I began to seem my cum flowing out. It was thick, really thick, and I was surprised I was able to cum so much, especially after the blow job. Stephanie then stuck her head near Jessica's crotch, reaching her hand out and touching some of the cum as it continued to trickle out. She then suddenly did something that completely caught me off guard, as she dove her face into Jessica's privates and began to lick my cum as it oozed out. Stephanie and Jessica were laughing now, which pushed out the semen deep inside of Jessica with every bounce of her belly. Stephanie then finished licking Jessica's kitty and my semen, and had one last kiss with Jessica. I still couldn't believe I had cum inside Jessica, and with every little bit that oozed out of her, the more it sunk in my mind.

After that, we all got up and cleaned up. I remember Jessica asking me if I enjoyed her surprise, with me almost being too speechless to answer. I then gave a little bit of a naughty eye to Stephanie and left. From then on, our sex life was pretty much the same, with Stephanie only joining us a few more times and I even got to finally get inside Stephanie eventually as well. The fact Jessica didn't even mind, made it even better. There are many other stories I could go one about my exploits with those two girls, but that is for another time. Just know that Jessica's dorm room was the closest thing to heaven on earth for me.