In Kelly's Room Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga continues.
1k words
4.27
73k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor didn't mind taking a sick day from the office. Kelly had called, wanting to have another encounter. Her instructions were simple, shave his legs and chest and he would find the rest of the instructions on her bed.

Trevor wasn't sure about the shaving, but if it meant getting to fuck his gorgeous step sister again, he was all for it. To his surprise, he liked how his body felt after.

Now, walking down the hall to Kelly's room, anticipation grew over what the afternoon held in store. Opening the door, he found a flowered sundress and letter on the bed. The dress unbuttoned all the way down. Picking up the note, he sat down on the bed, reading aloud.

"Go to my dresser and pick a bra and panties you like." Easy enough, Trevor quickly found a black thong and matching bra. Undressing, he slipped into them and sat down again.

"Put on the dress." Trevor did as instructed, looking in the mirror, he liked how it looked.

"On my dresser is your make up instructions." He read, laying the note down, he walked to the dresser and found the numbered instructions.

As he applied the make up, he felt more feminine. Looking in the mirror, he seemed to be looking at the girl version of himself. At first it seemed odd, but if this is what Kelly wanted, he was all for it. Once done, he returned to the note.

"In my closet is a brunette wig I bought just for you. You will also find a blindfold. Put them both on and get in bed."

Trevor looked in the closet, sure enough, a long brunette wig and blindfold. What did she have in mind for him. Not being able to see, the thought turned him on more and more.

Laying down, he slid on the blindfold and waited. He had to fight the urge to jack off right there. Her scent filled the room, images of her perfect body filled his vision. Just then he heard a knock on the door.

"Are you ready Tracy?" Kelly's voice was muffled by the door. She had chosen him a name.

"Ready" He called back.

"Alright, no peeking baby."

"I promise." Trevor agreed as he heard the door open. He could only imagine what Kelly looked like today. Probably sexy as hell as usual.

He could sense someone nearing him. The matress gave with someone joining him. He felt a soft kiss on his lips, kissing back, now locked in a deep french kiss.

Trevor felt a hand slide up his smooth thigh to the thong. Trevor wanted to cum right there. The soft hand slid into his thong and started to stroke his hard cock, the other hand unbuttoning the dress. The cool air from the ceiling fan eased the suddenly hot temperature and felt good on his skin.

A pair of lips kissed down his chest, nearing his crotch, the thong was slid off and tossed aside. Trevor felt the pair of lips kiss the side of his cock, then his balls, he sighed at how good it felt.

The lips parted and gave way to a tongue, exploring every vein, then taking him into her mouth. Trevor shuttered at the feeling of intense pleasure. Kelly was sucking him better than before. The slurping and sucking sounds made him moan louder. His cock twitched with pleasure as he grew ever closer to blowing his load.

Just when he thought it couldn't feel any better, it stopped. His lover was now moving again, straddling him. He wanted to rip the blindfold off and ravage Kelly for what she was doing to him, rock her world like never before. But a promise was a promise and he loved this feeling.

He felt the wet warmth of her pussy engulf his cock, taking him deep into her. Trevor moaned louder at how good Kelly rode him.

"Oh fuck yes sis, oh you are so damn good. Your pussy feels so good"

The only response he could hear was heavy breathing and slight moaning from Kelly, why wasn't she calling something back. Faster she rode him, Trevor thrust his hips up powerfully, hearing moans made him feel he was doing it right. Trevor gripped the blanket and thrusted up harder. His orgasm couldn't be held back any longer.

"Oh fuck sis, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Trevor cried out, just as his balls tightened and his mind went blank. His load erupted into the wet pussy that still gripped his cock.

The release was so powerful that Trevor just fell motionless. His lovers motion stopped and after a moment climbed off of him. Trevor didn't care about taking the blindfold off. What had happened was amazing. Sex without sight, only able to feel and what he felt was the best sex and orgasm of his life.

"Wow, that was unbelievable" Trevor managed to say.

"Yes it was, thats my boy." The familiar voice replied. It wasn't Kelly's voice, Trevor laid there, now in shock.

He had just been fucked by his own mother. Kelly had told, she had set him up. Trevor was mortified. But as he lay there, still in darkness, he smiled, it was amazing. Why couldn't he have just pulled off the blindfold and saw his naked mother.

"You can take it off now." Kelly's voice broke the silence.

"What the hell was that?" Trevor demanded to know as he took the blindfold off, sitting up.

"Let's just say your mom has had a thing for you for a while. I could tell you liked it." She was now sitting beside him.

"Why did you tell her?"

"I tell everything to the woman I am sleeping with. Now get changed, I have some wipes in the bathroom that you can use to take the make up off." Kelly patted his bare leg

"By the way, you did a great job shaving. And I am sure you now have an open invitation to your mom."

Trevor could only shake his head and smile as he returned to his normal self. With a final kiss to Kelly, Trevor got in his car to drive home, mom's car wasn't in the drive. Would he be able to face her or his step father again?