In Kyle's Apartment

Story Info
Love triangle finds a big bump in the road.
7.5k words
4.29
52.2k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers

* All characters in this story are eighteen or over.

* All characters, places, events and information is fictitious. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental.

* Constructive criticism is welcomed, but flaming, insulting remarks will be deleted. Thanks.

******

Kyle spent the entire week getting his new apartment ready for his fiancee, Michaela, to move in with him. He had worked feverishly trying to get it all set up for the big day when she would move in. It had taken him almost a month to locate one that he would rent, so he was feeling pretty excited about it. His Christian parents didn't like the idea of Kyle and Michaela living together while not being married, and tried their best to talk him out of it. Kyle appreciated their concern, but being twenty-one, he went ahead with his plans anyway.

It was a two bedroom apartment on the second floor, but he was young and could handle going up and down the stairs. He got two bedrooms in case his sister Randi or someone wanted to stay the night, but their parents said absolutely no to Randi moving in with Kyle and Michaela. "It just wouldn't look right," his father told him.

Kyle was on his way into the kitchen, about to get a soda out of the refrigerator when there was a knock on his door. He went and opened the door to find his nineteen year old sister, Randi, standing there with a large suitcase by her right foot. and a smaller version by her left foot.

"Randi! What the... Well, come on in," he said as he held the door open wide while Randi entered with her suitcases.

"What's going on, Randi?" he asked as she plopped herself down in the easy chair.

"I've left home, Kyle."

"You ran away from home? My god, Dad will have a fit."

"No, I didn't run away from home. I'm an adult, I left home. I don't want to live under their roof any longer."

Randi is a pretty girl as far as her facial features go, except for a lazy eye that would never look in the same direction as the other eye. Her peers in school made her life a living hell by teasing her about being ugly, which she believed, and so she shied away from everyone. She had no boyfriends and very few dates while in school so she became withdrawn, moody and close to suicidal. As a result, she turned her affections to Kyle, the one person who wouldn't ridicule her and turn her away. Her undisclosed love for her brother secretly turned into a deep sexual desire which she kept to herself until that fateful night she confessed all to Michaela.

"Sis, you know I love you and, if it was up to me, I'd let you stay here as long as you wanted to. But you know Dad would disown us both if we defied him like this."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said, but you heard Dad's adamant reaction when I proposed letting you move in with Michaela and I! It was almost as if he suspected there was something going on between us. You know how suspicious Mon and Dad always are about everything. The offer still stands, but now is just not a good time to do that," Kyle said in exasperation.

Randi burst into tears, sobbing in her hands. Her elbows were planted firmly on her knees. The emotional baggage of her unpopular child- hood poured out of her in a torrent. So much hurt and pent-up emotion exuded from her, poor Kyle stood aghast and speechless. She finally got control of herself enough to talk.

"I'm not a little girl anymore!" she sniffled. "I'm an adult with adult needs and desires."

"Randi, Honey... Everything's going to be alright."

"Kyle, they're so over-protective of me... I feel like I'll smother. By trying to compensate for my crooked eye, and overdoing it with their love and attention, they are constantly reminding me of the way I look. I can't do anything without them breathing down my neck."

"I know how they are, I lived with them for over twenty-one years myself, don't forget. They mean well, they just can't bring themselves to allow us to learn from our own mistakes," Kyle agreed. "But, Sis, we've got to find a better way than this."

"What do you suggest, Kyle? Shall I stay under mommy and daddy's wings, and give up on having a life of my own with a husband and children and..." she began sobbing again.

Kyle's heart went out to his little sister, and his eyes began to well up with tears as well. He knelt beside her and put his arm around her lovingly. He pulled her head to his shoulder and let her sob in his neck for a bit. He felt her hand rub his chest, caressing it lovingly. He realized at that moment that he loved her almost as much, or perhaps just as much, as he loved his wife-to-be, Michaela. Well, maybe it was a different kind of love, but it was there and it was real.

Randi stopped crying, and pulled Kyle's face toward hers. They pressed their lips together and melded into a passionate lover's kiss. Randi's tongue sought out his and swirled around it with a raw hunger. She felt his hand caress her breast, causing the nipple to stiffen and harden beneath her bra. She moaned loudly with an enthusiastic acceptance of his touch. Suddenly, his hand took hold of her hand firmly, and pulled her up out of her seat. Silently, he led her to his bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Randi wasted no time in undressing and getting on the bed. Kyle took longer to undress because he was taking in the beauty of his nineteen year old sister as her body came into view. She had a body that could come off a Hollywood red carpet. She was his little sister, but Kyle loved her so much he was willing to do anything... anything at all to take her hurt away.

Randi watched her older brother undress with an aching heart and hungry desire in her belly. She stared with ardor as his seven inch shaft sprang into view and waved from side to side when he walked up to the bed. He got on the bed, and laid down beside her as he pulled her close to him lovingly. Randi took hold of his throbbing cock and held on to it possessively. Randi hadn't seen but a few, but Kyle's cock was one of the most beautiful cocks in the world, she was sure. No, it wasn't the biggest, but it felt wonderful in her hand... and mouth... and pussy. The party at Eldon and Edwena's house was the first time she and Kyle had sex, but she was determined it wouldn't be the last.

Kyle moaned at his sister's loving touch on his throbbing manhood, and brought his mouth to hers for another long, passionate, beautiful kiss. He felt Randi's hand squeeze his cock tightly and pull it towards her. She was ready and didn't need any foreplay, she wanted his cock in her now, if not sooner. She spread her legs wide as Kyle knelt between her knees.

Kyle held his hard staff in his hand and guided it to Randi's waiting love nest. He slid his cock head up and down between the wet lips of her sex to coat it with her juices. As he placed his engorged cock head to her opening and gently thrust forward, he was met with a thrust of her hips upward, lodging him securely in her love tunnel.

Randi froze and held her breath as Kyle gradually nudged his warm cock home, deeply inside her clenching love canal. She let out her breath and moaned as she felt his hard cock firmly pressed against her cervix deep inside her body.

"Oh,... god,... you feel so wonderful! I've wanted to make love to you since I was twelve years old, and now here we are, finally. It took a long time, but it was worth it now."

"Yeah. If I'd have known how you felt back then, I'd probably have started screwing you then, and we'd probably have gotten caught. So it is best this way. Now we can be with each other with little worry."

"Take me harder, Kyle. Own me, possess me, make me feel like I'm yours."

"I love you, Sis... I love you." Kyle said loudly, almost with a shout as he thrust his hips harder, his cock working effortlessly in the wet folds of Randi's hot pussy. Their pelvises slammed together with a loud slap, and his cum engorged balls bounced off her upturned ass cheeks.

Randi felt like a rag doll being tossed about by a possessive child. She felt so completely dominated, used, owned and possessed at that moment with Kyle's cock using her so relentlessly. She felt an orgasm begin with a tingle in her clit that spread through her body from her breasts to her curled toes. She moaned aloud as she shuddered and came on Kyle's cock buried deeply within her wet love canal.

"Get on your hands and knees, I want to take you from behind," he moaned as he pulled his cock from between her hot pussy lips.

Randi quickly got on her hands and knees and joyfully offered him her wet, gaping pussy just under her puckered rosebud, still quivering from her first orgasm. Kyle thrust into her waiting pussy with such gusto, she immediately had a second orgasm, causing her to shudder and moan again. She moaned with every thrust of his cock that entered her so possessively, surrendering herself completely to him. His manly ball sack swinging and slapping against her clit caused her to moan even louder with each thrust. She felt his pace quicken, and his cock get harder and warmer. She knew his sperm-filled cum was soon to flood the depths of her receptive love channel, and soon she felt his cock jerk inside her, then began a series of convulsions that spat string after string of his slippery cum juice against the door of her womb. That spurred on another intense orgasm in her that claimed control of every muscle of her body as her pussy contracted and squeezed his cock to milk every last drop of cum from his velvety shaft. She let out a long, last moan and relaxed on the bed under Kyle. He followed her body down to the bed, his cock still soaking in the warm love canal of her pussy and his abdomen pressed tightly against her round, smooth ass cheeks.

After Kyle had luxuriated a bit in the feel of the sexy woman's naked body beneath him, he rolled onto his back and looked thoughtfully at the ceiling.

"Thank you for the wonderful sex, big brother," Randi said softly.

"Yeah, it was good," he replied.

Randi raised up to look at him quizzically.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, not wrong, it's just that there's so much to think about now."

Kyle wiped himself off with his cotton under shorts and handed them to Randi for her to use.

"Are you sorry we started doing this?" she asked apprehensively.

"Sorry? Hell, no... but it is one of the things we have to think about."

They dressed in silence, and made their way into the living room. Randi sat in the recliner again, and stared at her suitcases.

"So what do I do now? I can't go back home, they will watch me and hound me worse now than ever."

"Michaela will be here this afternoon. Let's wait and see what she has to say, maybe she can think of something."

*

Kyle and Randi had cleaned up the kitchen after lunch and were sitting on the sofa to watch some TV when there was a knock on the door. Kyle sprang up from the sofa and bounced happily to the door. He swung the door open to find his fiancee, Michaela, waiting there with a warm, happy smile to greet him.

"Hello, Darlin'," Kyle smiled. "I'm so glad you could come early."

He held the door open wide for her to enter. He checked her up and down in appreciation of her beauty, no, make that desire for her. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her tight jeans and cotton tank top. But then, the beautiful blond haired, blue eyed, Swedish girl would look good in a potato sack.

"Well, I'm here," Michaela sighed, setting her suitcases on the floor with a "plop."

Randi stood to give her future sister-in-law a hug in greeting.

"Hello, Michaela," Randi smiled.

"Hi, Randi! It's so good to see you, Darling," she said cheerfully.

"Thanks. Welcome home," Randi smiled. "I hate to leave so soon, but I have to run over to the mall for a bit. I'll see you later."

"Sorry to see you run off so soon, but, yes, I'll see you later."

Randi kissed Michaela on the cheek then quickly left.

"Well... Welcome to our new apartment!" Kyle smiled as he took her in his arms, and kissed her tenderly on her lips.

She melted into his arms, and returned his kiss with her mouth open, searching for his tongue. Their tongues found each others, and began swirling and dancing the dance of love in their mouths. She hummed contentedly when Kyle swayed her back and forth, holding her tightly in his arms. She broke the kiss and looked at him.

"The apartment looks so beautiful, Honey, but I wish you would have let me help you."

"Michaela, Darlin', you can make any change to it you want to make. I just wanted to get everything set up for you, so you could just move in. I'm the man of the house, so I have to provide for you."

"You're so old-fashioned, Kyle," she smiled. "Honey, you provide every- thing a girl could want," Michaela said coyly, sliding her hand down the front of his pants.

Kyle put both hands down, and lewdly squeezed her ass cheeks as he kissed her again, this time with even more passion than ever. Her legs were so long, she had plenty of room at the top to flare out into a gorgeous set of round butt cheeks, which he kneaded like bread dough.. Kyle felt her hand squeeze his cock with her long fingers, then move up and down its length. Kyle moaned into her mouth as their tongues twirled around in an erotic indulgence.

"God, you've got a gorgeous ass, Michaela! I just can't feel it enough."

"But you have a delicious dick, the kind of beautiful dick I could use until my pussy got sore."

This was all said in a moment of passion, their relationship was built, not on sex alone, but on a deep love, respect, and admiration for one another.

"Then what are we doing standing here?" Kyle said as he picked her up off her feet, and held her in his arms.

Michaela screamed a happy scream, and giggled as he carried her down the short hall through the open door to his bedroom. He placed her lovingly on the double bed and kissed her again.

"Michaela... Darlin', I've waited so long for this moment. Before we undress, I want to give you something."

He turned and picked up a small box off of his dresser. He held it out to her as she sat up to take it from him. A look of shock crossed her face as she opened the little box and beheld a diamond ring.

"Michaela Swenson, would you marry me, Kyle Johnson, and be my wife to be at my side for the rest of our lives? Not above me, not beneath me, but at my side to share equally whatever life brings our way."

"Yes, but you already proposed to me once, you nin-cum-poop. Did you think I changed my mind since then?"

"No, I just want to make it official. This time I'm not fucking my sister beside you as I proposed." Kyle chuckled.

"Well, that was my fault, I goaded you into it. But I thought if I waited for you, I'd wait forever. You're so shy sometimes."

"Most of the time I'm not shy. Only when I'm dealing with a beautiful woman does my brain short circuit and my knees turn to jelly."

Michaela put the ring on the proper finger and held her hand out to admire it.

"It's beautiful, Honey. Thank you"

She smiled, kissed him, then began to undress while sitting on the bed. She started taking off her jeans while Kyle removed her shoes.

"Let me help you with those jeans, they're kind of tight."

Kyle pulled on each pant leg as she pushed down at the top of the jeans. Working together, it was an easy task then to remove her tight jeans. He smiled as he enjoyed the sight of the beautiful, long legged Swedish girl lying on the bed before him with her satiny red bikini panties exposed to his loving gaze. He undressed as he watched her remove her blouse, matching red bra, and panties, She put her hand down to stroke her pussy which was bare except for a strip of dark blond hair on her mound over the smooth, puffy pussy lips. She stared dreamily at Kyle's seven inch, hard cock and licked her lips.

"What a beautiful cock you have, Honey. Not too small, not too big, it's just right, and so gorgeous."

"I don't need to tell you how beautiful you are, you already know that," he said as he laid down beside her. "But your breasts are so round and so firm, and your nipples so pink and hard, they just beg to be kissed and sucked on."

"Well, come here and kiss them while I play with that beautiful cock of yours."

Kyle got on the bed without further ado, and took Michaela into his arms. They kissed tenderly with tongues dancing together as his hand found her breast and her hand found his cock.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, and how much I adore your luscious breasts?" Kyle smiled.

"I do remember you saying something like that before," Michaela panted.

"I love you, Michaela. Please promise me you'll be mine forever."

"Yes, I'll be yours forever," she said softly. "Will you be mine forever?"

"Yes, Darling, I'm yours for all eternity," Kyle said tenderly. "But you know we can't own each other, we have to give our hearts to each other. Do you know what I'm trying to say?"

"Oh, I do give my heart to you, Kyle, completely without reservation. There may be other people I'm fond of, but only you can have all of my heart, and my deepest love."

Kyle kissed her again while caressing her breast thoughtfully. He could feel his cock throbbing in Michaela's hand, but there was something he needed to get off his chest first.

"Well, that's what I'm getting at, Darling. We've both been very sexually active with other people until now... you with Eldon, Edwena, and Randi,.. and me with other girls, and Edwena, my god! even your mother and my sister, Randi. My question is, do we stop doing that, and swear to each other that we'll have sex only with one another, or do we continue having sex with other people also, as we have been doing?"

Michaela stopped stroking his cock, and sat up in bed to address the serious question. She looked down at her hands in her lap then looked up and gazed deeply into his eyes....

"What about Momma, and your sister Randi?" Michaela asked him in a challenge. "Can you swear to never have sex with either one again? What about me with Randi, Edwena, and Eldon? You know I'm bi- sexual and I'll tell you now, I don't think I could possibly just quit having sex with them," she reminded him. "If we swear to have sex only with one another and then later on one of us weakens and has sex with someone else, what would that do to our relationship? It would destroy our marriage, because the trust would be destroyed. Everything we've done so far has been in the open. Why don't we keep it like that and swear to each other that our love will remain true, and we'll never do anything behind the others back?"

"I was hoping you'd say something like that! You're right, of course. I could never stop having sex with Randi at this time and you know how irresistible your Momma is when she wants something. Alright, I promise I'll never do anything behind your back. As long as we trust each other there should be no problem."

"Yes, Kyle, I promise I'll never sneak around behind your back, and have sex with anyone without your knowledge and consent. When we have sex with others, we'll do it just for the physical enjoyment of it. That can't compare with the deep love we have for each other."

"Let's kiss and seal our bargain then." Kyle smiled with relief.

Michaela laid back down on the bed, and Kyle laid half on top of her naked body. Their lips came together in a long, loving kiss that only true love can produce. It was the sweetest kiss ever. Kyle's penis had remained erect but when Michaela took it lovingly in her hand once more, the throbbing urgency returned to it.

"Darlin', I love you so much," Kyle said with a sigh. "Call me old fashioned if you want to, but we need to set a date for our wedding so we can make it official. I know we can have sex without getting hitched, but I want to start to try having children as soon as we can."

simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers