In-Laws on Display

Story Info
They put on a show for each other.
3.1k words
4.4
145.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Of the four people who had come home from the bar, Kurt and Amber were the only two awake. The others weren't exactly passed out from drinking, but were heavily asleep on the sofas in the family room of the home the two couples shared. Kurt had been the designated driver and had drunk only a single glass of beer and Amber, who isn't much of a drinker anyhow, had limited herself to two small glasses of white wine. Even so, that was enough to remove some of her inhibitions, and she had a grievance she wanted to air with Kurt. She believed his marriage to the sister of her husband was a happy one, but she felt that sometimes he acted as if it weren't.

"Kurt, I want to talk with you about something. Can you come into the kitchen, though? I don't want to wake up the others." Although he was certain it would take an explosion to awaken either his wife or Amber's husband, Kurt followed her.

In the middle of the kitchen, with her back to the sink, Amber turned to face him. "Why are you always looking at my ass and my boobies?" she challenged him. "There! You were doing it just now, looking at my tits."

Almost reflexively, Kurt started to deny her accusation, until he realized she was right. He had been looking at Amber's tits, and who could blame him? She was standing and facing him, with her hands on her hips, pulling her white T-shirt tightly against her breasts. She hardly ever wore a bra, and she wasn't wearing one then, so her dark nipples were easily visible through the thin fabric. When she moved, Kurt could see her breasts moving under the T-shirt. One time he had snooped in her dresser drawer, and the only bra there was a size 34B. That was just a number, though, and couldn't begin to describe how beautiful her breasts really were.

Although a very attractive feature, Amber's breasts weren't her only appealing quality. She was petite, just over five feet tall and slender, with short, dark hair. Her eyes were also dark, but her face was quite fair, almost pale, but with a cute dusting of freckles. The other part of Amber's body that constantly drew his attention was her curvaceous ass, especially when she wore the tight jeans or shorts she favored. He had been tempted to swipe a pair of her silky panties, but had resisted for fear of getting caught.

"Well, I can't help myself, Amber. You are really sexy, and every time I see you, I can't keep myself from thinking about what you look like under your clothes."

That confession and compliment mollified her a little. Amber was aware of her good looks, and Kurt wasn't the only man who sometimes stared at her. She thought him quite handsome too, and sometimes sneaked looks at him when he wasn't aware of it. Even though she liked being thought of as attractive, she really didn't like being stared at. She was also afraid it might make her husband jealous, and Amber wanted to avoid any conflict in the household.

"I tell you what," she offered. "If I give you a really, really good look at me, so you'll know what I look like, do you think you'll stop staring?"

"Well, er, I don't know."

"Okay, then, let's find out."

Kurt didn't know what she meant, but he quickly learned. With both hands, Amber took hold of the bottom hem of her T-shirt, and peeled it up and over her head, freeing her breasts, and allowing them to bounce unfettered in front of her brother-in-law. They were just as lovely as he had imagined them being, jutting from her chest and curving down and back up, and topped jauntily by her dark nipples. Her skin there was even fairer than that of her face, almost the color of ivory, and was also sprinkled with freckles. Amber's breasts were the most beautiful he had ever seen, and he yearned to fondle and caress them with his hands and tongue.

She was not a mind-reader, but Amber was aware of what Kurt was thinking. "Go ahead and touch them, if you want to. They won't bite, if you don't."

Hardly believing his good fortune, Kurt took one of the delightful breasts in either hand and hefted them. They felt good, full and firm and substantial, with both nipples erect when he stroked them with his thumbs. Kurt looked at Amber's smiling face, and she made no movement to stop him, so he bent forward and kissed either of the big, hard nubbins. She was still smiling, so he licked each nipple a few strokes. Amber's breasts were an even greater treat for his hands and tongue than they had been for his eyes.

After allowing Kurt his fun for a few minutes, Amber stepped back. "Keep looking," she advised him, and clasped her hands behind her head, making her breasts stand out even more provocatively. Slowly, she swung her body from side to side and rolled her shoulders, so the objects of Kurt's fascination would bounce and sway before him, as he stared enraptured.

"Okay, those are my tits. There's more, though, so don't stop looking."

He had no intention of doing anything as foolish as that, and he positively gawked as Amber unbuckled her belt, unfastened her tight blue jeans and bent over to peel them down around her ankles. Straightening up, she stepped out of the pants and pushed them aside with her foot. Like Kurt, she had left her shoes in the family room, so Amber was wearing nothing but a pair of panties, silky as those he had almost stolen, and so translucent, he could see her dark pubic hair through the fabric.

"Now, this is my ass that you like to look at so much," Amber continued, turning around and bending over slightly, so her brother-in-law would have a better view.

The view was sensational! Amber's waist was slender and her hips swept dramatically out and back in to taper down to her legs. Her ass flared out from her back, curved around and down and under where it joined her thighs. The panties were tight and form-fitting, showing off even the cleft between Amber's ass cheeks, and her visible skin was the same pale, unblemished ivory as he had seen on her breasts. Although enraptured at what he was seeing, Kurt wondered if she would remove the panties, and if he would be allowed to fondle her ass as he had her breasts. He was having way too much fun to have it end because he couldn't behave himself.

Amber answered his question when she turned her head to him and smiled. "Well?" she asked. "What are you waiting for?"

He stopped waiting and was behind her in an instant. Kurt placed his hands on her sides and ran them lovingly down her hips and around to fondle the lovely halves of Amber's ass. She made no objection, so he started his stroking in the same place, but this time, he slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and caressed her again. The fabric had been smooth and soft, but Amber's bare skin felt infinitely better, and he even cupped her buttocks in his hands and spread her ass cheeks so he could fondle inside her cleft with his fingers.

There was still no objection from Amber, so Kurt pulled her panties down, around her ass and down her legs, all the way to the floor. He knelt behind her, and she leaned forward against the sink to raise one foot at a time so he could remove them completely. Her shoes had been left in the family room, so Amber stood naked, letting Kurt adore her ass and legs with his hands and eyes. He remained kneeling, his eyes at the level of the part of the body that was so fascinating, and caressed her soft, smooth skin over and over. She made no objections, no matter where he put his hands, and when he spread her ass cheeks, she bent over further, giving him an even better view of her adorable pink rosebud. Kurt rubbed a middle finger all over the puckered area, even pressing the tip of the digit against the tiny hole he was holding open. Amber let him get away with that much, but she ended this part of her display when she felt his finger penetrate and slide most of its length into her. Firmly, but without rancor, she pulled his hands away from her ass and straightened up.

"There's more," she told him, turning around to face him, spreading her legs, bending her knees, and stepping back to lean against the sink. "This is my pussy," she said, quite unnecessarily. You can look at it all you want, but no touching this time.

Kurt looked, and looked some more, having difficulty keeping his tongue and his hands away from Amber's beautiful pussy. The curly, dark brown pubic hair on her mons was a small patch, well trimmed, and extending to her outer lips. Most of that area was clean-shaven, and whiter than her skin anywhere else, but there was a thin line, resembling a pencil mustache, along the edges of the lips. He could see her swollen inner lips, dark pink and lovely as flower petals, were blossoming through the slit separating the outer labia. At the junction of those lips was her precious clit, also engorged, and pushing its way out from their protection.

Walking on his knees, he moved as close as he dared, his face just inches from where he urgently wanted to put his cock, which was trying to rip a hole in his pants by that time. He was able to smell Amber's delectable juices, and see them gleaming on her swollen lips. Obviously, she had no objection to his getting an extreme close-up, as long as he kept his hands away from her crown jewel.

She didn't even mind some touching. Wanting to get closer, Kurt put his hands on her thighs, just inches away from forbidden territory. When Amber said nothing and did nothing, he moved them slowly upward and inward, until she stopped their advance by putting her hands on his. The message was clear; that was as close as he was going to be allowed to get.

"Do you want me to spread my lips for you?"

Kurt knew she wasn't talking about opening her mouth, and he nodded his head, but not too strongly, because he thought Amber might object to even accidental contact. She removed her hands from his, but he made no attempt at any encroachment where he was not allowed. With her index fingers, she delicately spread the swollen lips, revealing the pink hole that was the source of the delectable juices that were filling Kurt's nostrils with their delightful aroma.

Knowing that wet hole was the ultimate object of all his lustful thoughts about his-sister-in law, Kurt considered it to be the most beautiful of all the marvelous parts she had own him that night. Even as he stared, enraptured, at the hole and the rest of Amber's pussy, he could smell and see fresh drops emerging and trickling down their legs. He realized that she had become sexually aroused by showing herself to him, although he was certain she couldn't be even half as horny as he was. For several minutes, he stared, moving his eyes back and forth and up and down, and even tilting his head for a slightly different perspective, until the sight of Amber's pussy was firmly implanted in his brain. At last, she declared the display to be over.

"Okay. You've seen everything I have to show you. Now you won't have to keep sneaking any more looks. Will you?"

Still looking at his naked sister-in-law, Kurt grinned sheepishly. "I'll try not to," he conceded, although he was certain his attempts at avoidance would be failures. At least, he would try to be sneakier.

Amber grinned back. She rather enjoyed being such an object of admiration, especially to a man as handsome as Kurt. That was one of the reasons she hadn't started putting her clothes back on. The other reason was that she felt he owed her an exhibition comparable to the one she had just provided, and it would be best enjoyed while she was naked.

"Well, Kurt, I think you would agree that I gave you a pretty good look at me tonight." When he smiled and nodded his head, she continued. "Don't you think you owe me the same kind of thing?"

When he seemed not to know what she meant, Amber explained. "I mean, I want you to take off your pants for me. And your underwear. I want you to show me your cock. I can already see it trying to rip through your pants, but I want to see it bare."

Kurt grinned, but started by removing his shirt, although that had not been requested. He hung it over the back of a chair and started on his belt. Amber was surprised and highly impressed at his lean muscularity. She knew Kurt was toned and fit, but not to such a degree. As she thought his chest and shoulders, he finished unfastening his jeans, and bent over, pushing them down to his ankles and raising his feet to remove them completely. While he was at it, he pulled off his socks and, when he straightened up, he was wearing only his jockey shorts.

As she stared at him, Amber was even more impressed. The heavy denim of his pants had somewhat flattened his stiff cock, but the light, stretchy fabric of his underwear did almost nothing to conceal what was inside. She had seen her husband with an erection and wearing nothing but the same kind of shorts, but there wasn't much similarity between what he had and what she was looking at then.

Kurt noticed her interest. "Do you want to take my shorts off?" he asked in an innocent voice, but without innocent thoughts.

Without answering, Amber stepped up to him and slipped her hands inside the waistband. She wrapped one of them around the thick hard, shaft to hold it out of the way while the other hand stretched the elastic out so it could clear the head of Kurt's cock. Still holding on to his erection, she knelt in front of him, and didn't let go of his cock until she needed both hands to pull his shorts away from his feet. Once she had finished that, and while still kneeling, Amber reached up and took Kurt's stiff cock in her hand again, still fascinated by its size and hardness.

It was several inches longer than what her husband had to offer her, and seemed to be harder too. What interested her the most, however, was the thickness. On those rare occasions when she held her husband as she was holding her brother-in-law, the tips of her fingers came all the way around to meet her thumb. With the cock she was holding, they came only a little more than halfway. Besides its size and hardness, it stood out like a flagpole, and was the nicest looking organ Amber had ever seen, even better than those in the few porno movies she had watched. The men in those movies had longer cocks, but they always seemed rather flabby, and not usually hard enough to do much for their co-stars. Impulsively, she kissed the head and licked it. The velvety texture felt wonderful on her tongue, and she fought off the very strong urge to take it as far into her mouth as she could.

Amber let go of the marvelous cock and struggled to her feet. Her thoughts were on how great it would feel stretching her pussy wide open, or filling her mouth and, before straightening up completely, she took it in her hand again. This time, she bent over and rubbed its tip against her nipples, which were as hard by that time as she could ever remember them being. An erotic stray thought passed through her mind, of lying on her back while Kurt's big cock was plowing back and forth between her tits, while she licked the head whenever it got close.

Amber's pussy was about the wettest it had ever been too, and when she finally let go of the fascinating cock, she reached one hand between her legs and wiped up some of her fresh juices. She offered them to Kurt, who greedily licked them off her hand and, she knew he wanted more. The two naked and aroused people stood less than a foot apart, both thinking the same thing, and each knew what the other was thinking.

"What do you want to do now?" Kurt asked.

"I know what I want to do. But, I also know what we better not do."

Kurt nodded his head, sadly but in agreement. "Yeah. It would be super great. But we can't take the chance. They might wake up and miss us." He started putting on his shorts, wondering how he was going to get them on over his cock, which was even harder after the attentions Amber had paid it. She gathered up her clothing and got dressed also.

When they were both fully clad again, Amber corrected any wrong impression she might have given. "When I said 'we better not do it' I meant now. Tonight. What's to stop us from getting together some other time, though, when we both have plenty of time?"

"I can change my work schedule so I'm off two days during the week. How about you?"

"Me too. I can arrange to be off the same two days. That'd give us all day, two days a week, to do what we couldn't do tonight."

Kurt and Amber smiled lewdly, and moved into a tight embrace, both thinking of the great times they would soon be having on those two wonderful days.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Kurt and Amber did, and as much fun as they expect to have in the very near future. I like writing stories like this one on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers