In Love with Becca Ch. 01

Story Info
Cousins find each other.
903 words
4.27
50k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1968, I had just turned 18 and went to help my Grandfather on his farm in Kentucky while I waited for the draft to catch up with me. Being the only Grandson out of 14 grandkids, I thought I might help out with the chores and in the fields until Uncle Sam came calling.

Grandpa and I had just came from the hay field when my Aunt Lynn showed up with my cousins Susie and Rebbecca.

"Us girls are going to help mom fix supper, you boys get cleaned up and come on up to the house."

Now Gramp's farm didn't have running water yet so we washed up in the shed next to the well house. I was in my underwear when Becca peeked in the door and said,

"Supper's on", she blushed as she looked at me and giggled.

"Git back to the kitchen girl" was grampa's reply, "she's a hellion, that one is", "you better watch yourself around her."

I just turned red and got dressed and headed for the house. After supper we all set around the front porch talking, listening to the radio and watching the darkness come on.

"We better head home," Aunt Lynne told the girls and started for her car.

"Can we stay tonight? Tomarrow's wash day and Grandma always needs help," Susie begged.

"We'll run the girls home tomarrow evening, if it's alright with you Lynne." Grampa stated and the issue was settled. The girl's often helped out around the place and occassionally stayed overnight. My being there wasn't going to change that but it was going to make it a little more crowded.

The house only had two bedrooms and I let the girls have one and I took the couch. It was a hot evening and after everyone settled in, I took a blanket and laid it on the front porch to get some air and hopefully get some sleep. I was laying there almost asleep when the screen door opened and Becca came out.

"Can I join you, the bedroom is too hot" she complained.

"O K, but keep it down Gramps and Grams are trying to sleep."

Becca was wearing one of gram's night shirt that was way loose and nothing else, as she crawled down beside me the hem rose up her thighs and revealed a nice set of legs. The top gapped opened and showed off her cleaveage almost down to her nipples. I laid there and groaned and tried to go back to sleep. We laid there for about an hour when Becca rolled up next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I spooned in and put my arms around her. She turned over and pushed her butt into my groin. I gave an involuntary shudder and pushed back. My cock started rising and poking into her ass crack. Becca moaned and and reached back to stoke my hard manhood.

"Becca, are you awake?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"Yes, Tommy," Becca told me, "I know what I'm doing."

I didn't disagree as she moved her hand faster on my dick. I slid my hands over her ass and felt the dampness between her legs. My shorts were quickly removed and Becca turned to me and kissed her way down my stomach and took me into her mouth.

"God, that feels good." I moaned as she worked up and down on my glistening shaft. I pulled the night shirt over her head and kissed her on the mouth, tasting the salty precum on her lips. My mouth went to her nipples and gently sucked and bit her hard buds. My fingers found her slit and rubbed and stroked her hardening clit. I snaked my tongue down her belly and found the musky opening and licked at her pussy and gently nipped and sucked in her nectar.

"Tommy, I'm going to cummmm, suck me faster, lick my pussy, Oh please finger me harder."

I worked faster with my tongue and fingers. Becca gave a series of yips and moaned. I turned into a sixty nine position and placed my stiff rod in between Becca's lips, partly to keep her quiet and partly because it felt so good. She started sucking and sliding my cock deeper into her throat.

"Becca, get ready, Ohhhhh myyyyy I'm cummmminggg." My balls tightened as I fucked her mouth. I let go a load of cum and Becca drank it all in and sucked some more. I ground down on her pussy and she yipped some more. Becca grabbed my head and pushed me deeper. She gushed her pussy juice over my lips and face as I lapped at her cunt lips and licked up her slit.

With a sigh I rolled back up next to Becca and wrapped my arms around her. We kissed and tasted each other.

"Are you sorry?" she asked me.

"Not on our life," I replied "What would make you think that?"

"Well. I didn't know how to approach you about having sex with me, I didn't want you to be mad."

How could I ever be mad about a blowjob, I started to say when we heard the door open.

"Becca, are you out here?" Susie glanced at the both of us and whispered, "and what do we have here?"

Stay tuned for chapter two.