In Love with Lori Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

"Let's go find a bedroom, I want to play with you tonight, you dirty-minded little temptress" I grinned at her, and her eyes lit up with mischief as she disengaged from my still hard cock, giving a small gasp as my cock slid out of her, mini orgasms chasing through her body as she quivered above me.

As she rose, she tweaked the end of my cock, a naughty grin on her face.

"So, what the hell was that you just shouted out?"

I blushed as I grinned back.

"I was trying to think of something to stop me coming too quickly -- it was either a medical text or an image of Margaret Thatcher, the Materia Medica won..."

I trailed off as she smiled the dirtiest smile I have ever seen grace a female face.

"It worries me that you can quote stuff like that off the bat, Davey. You have obviously been studying far too hard for far too long, young man," she stated seriously, "but Nurse Lori has just the cure for that. How about we climb into that nice big bed upstairs and you can fuck the shit out of me. You can shove your cock anywhere you like, as many times as you can manage -- if you want, I'll even dress-up for you, I have some very sexy, very slutty outfits, you can road test them for me!"

I wanted!

I stood up, my cock still at half mast, and grabbed her to me, kissing her passionately while squeezing her firm buttocks and rubbing my semi-erect cock against her pussy lips. Lori kissed me back just as fiercely, grinding her pudenda against my cock, hoisting it up to somewhere near full stretch.

Deep-down, I was still trying to process that the girl I had just fucked, and was gearing-up to fuck again, was my little sister, but I had already broken the taboo, so it was a little late to be worrying about that, but I still felt a residual guilt. Right now, though, my cock was in charge, and it knew what it wanted to do.

Lori broke our kiss to look me in the eyes and say, in all seriousness "You are OK with this whole situation aren't you, you know, us fucking together and all? Because this is not a one-night thing for me -- I've wanted you since I don't know when, and now I've got you I want this to go somewhere real, not just become a casual fuck-buddy thing."

I stared back at her, and realised that, under the sheer animal lust, I loved her more than I could articulate, and I knew that I wanted her so hard it hurt, that she was definitely the one for me. The revelation that she had wanted me for so long was a bit of an earth-shaker for me, I had never thought of myself as particularly desirable, and certainly not the stuff that love's impossible dreams are made of...

I looked her in her eyes and said "Lori, I want only you, now and for always. I want to spend my life with you, I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life, and I want to be the only man for you, forever. A man like me can only dream of a peach like you, and I never want to let you go, do you hear me?"

Her eyes brimmed, and two big tears overflowed and ran down her cheeks as she grinned at me.

"You smooth-talking English bastards are all the same, anything to get in a girl's pants! You had me the first time you kissed me, you silly ass, but it's nice to hear you say it! Now, take me upstairs, I need to freshen-up for round two!"

We adjourned upstairs, where I took the opportunity to grab a quick shower and run a shaver over my face. I had just finished drying-off when Lori stepped into the room, fresh from her own ablutions. She had changed into a low-cut blouse, figure-hugging leggings, and had piled her hair up with one errant curl hanging down onto her face. With her raven hair and glowing white skin she looked innocent and wholesome, and truly, immensely fuckable, and I just wanted to grab her, yank her legs apart, and stick my tongue in her pussy.

Lori, however, had other ideas; it seemed she was in the mood for a little teasing, to which end she kept dancing out of reach every time I made a grab for her, until I managed to connect and drag her close. Her mouth was so inviting I had to kiss her, gently and lightly, and she responded in like manner, our kisses gradually becoming more serious as our mutual arousal began to make itself felt.

I slipped my hands to her hips, and felt the outline of panties under the leggings, which made her giggle. I looked at her quizzically, wondering why she'd gone to all the trouble to get dressed again, seeing as we were up here for only one reason!

In answer to my raised eyebrow, she smiled sweetly at me.

"If you want to fuck me, you're gonna have to strip me, Doctor Dearest!"

Taking her at her word, I tugged at the waist of her leggings, sliding them down past her buttocks, and she wriggled as she slid them down the rest of the way, I continued to fondle and jiggle her buttocks, and slid my finger under the waistband of her panties, preparatory to sliding them off.

"Why are you wearing panties?" I asked her curiously.

She looked at me pityingly.

"Because I know that men like to peel them off slowly, apparently it's a big turn-on for them. Is it the same for you?" she asked, giving my erection a playful tweak.

"I think we'll have these off" I responded, sliding my hands down the sides of her panties and pushing them down.

She was right; I found the act of slowly sliding off her panties extremely stimulating. Lori stepped out of her panties and stood before me, wearing her blouse and high-heels, and stark naked below the waist.

"Oh Doctor, are you going to give me an examination?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

"Oh yes" I replied, "I may have to give you a couple of protein injections as well."

She turned away from me, bent forward slightly, thrusting out her beautiful rump, and reached behind her to pull her cheeks open, making her puckered anus gape.

"Could you do it in there, please, I think I need to have an injection now, the last one seems to have worn off!"

I needed no further prompting, and closed in for the kill. I helped her pull her top off, and eased her down onto the bed, stroking and rubbing her pussy, nibbling her erect nipples, and getting her ready for my cock, because I was going to fuck this beauty rigid tonight!

Lori lay back, pulling me down with her, into a tight and breathless embrace, our lips clamped together and tongues entwined.

"Do me now, I want you to stretch my pussy for me, make this real for me, Davey, now!" she pleaded, and I was happy to oblige.

I shuffled on my knees between her smooth pale thighs, and moved forward to position my cock at her entrance. I was conscious of the way her breasts didn't flatten out, but remained firmly pointing skywards as I gently inched forward.

"Do it now, Davey" she pleaded, and I slowly but firmly thrust my cock home.

She yelped, and locked her arms around my neck, drawing me down to her lips, as I began a slow, in-out motion, sliding my cock deeper with every thrust, with Lori meeting me thrust for thrust. I kept this motion up as she ground herself against me with every thrust, and I could feel her pulse racing as she approached orgasm.

When she came, it was with a power and energy that startled me, her long legs locking around my waist as she pulled me tight against her, while her pussy throbbed and rippled around my straining cock, squeezing me delightfully as orgasm after orgasm raced through her. When she eventually fell back, momentarily sated, she kissed me hungrily and blearily asked me "What about you?"

"Don't you worry my dear," I said in the same calming tone an anaesthetist uses to calm worried housewives, "Doctor Davey has an injection for you to cure you of this temporary attack of nymphomania."

She looked at me blankly for a second or so, understanding dawning on her face as she grinned happily.

"I think I'm ready for my injection now, Doctor!"

I knew what I wanted to do, rolling her onto her front and plumping two pillows under her stomach, to raise her rump in the air. I moved behind her, to lie back down on top of her, reaching under her to cup and squeeze her fabulous breasts. I felt her hand between us, guiding my erection into her back passage, and for the second time that evening, I slid my cock into her willing bumhole.

I tried to resist the urge to pound away, but the memory of what I had witnessed when I was a child, I had seen Mother in bed with Charlie, and it had puzzled me; now of course I fully understood what they'd been doing, and all I wanted to do was re-enact what I had seen; then it had been my mother with her lover, now it was my turn, with my mother's daughter, heating me to frenzy as I fulfilled her demand of earlier in the evening, that I pound her ass until I hit bottom.

I rammed away as hard as I could, Lori alternately squealing and urging me on as she orgasmed again and again. Eventually, the sensations in my cock from her rippling anus, and the feel of her beautiful firm breasts, was enough to bring me to climax again, and once again I filled her with what felt like gallons of spunk.

"Oh God, Davey, that was sensational" she slurred, "you fucked my ass like a madman, it was fucking amazing, thank you!"

I rolled onto my side as my cock softened and reluctantly popped out of her spasming bumhole, kissing her on her ears and neck, and pulling her close to me. Lori wriggled around to face me, so I began kissing her lightly on her lips, nose, and eyelids.

"I've always wondered what that was," I confessed, "ever since I saw Charlie and mother in bed together before my father died."

Lori looked at me in surprise. "I knew that my dad was your father's friend, but I never knew that he and mom were getting it on while your father was still around," she said.

"Oh yes," I told her, "when I saw them do that, my father was in the room, watching, and after father went into hospital, Charlie moved into mother's bedroom, I used to hear them at night, I suppose they were doing more of the same. I think now that father, because he was dying, wanted his best friend to have his wife, because father knew that Charlie would be a good husband to her and a good father to me."

Lori rested her head on my shoulder, her glorious eyes glittering.

"We did alright with our parents, didn't we? After all, if your dad hadn't thrown our mom and my dad together, I wouldn't be here now, banging the man of my dreams, my handsome big brother!"

I grabbed her by her buttocks and pulled her close to me, pressing her glorious breasts against me.

"And I wouldn't be lying here, with the love of my life, my kid sister, pumping spunk into all her holes as hard as I could!

"I haven't had all my holes filled up, at least not yet, you pervert!" she giggled, "I still have a few treats in store for you!" she smirked, gently cupping and squeezing my scrotum.

Even after all our strenuous fucking, my cock was inching up again. I was incredulous, this woman was amazing, she was sex personified! We had been banging away like a pair of rabid raccoons, and now here I was, rearing up for another round, definitely a new experience for me!

Lori winked at me, said "back in a second!" and disappeared into her room. A few seconds later she came back in, this time wearing a white garter belt and white stockings. "Like it?" she asked, posing for me with her arms behind her neck, breasts and sculpted rear end thrust out, glossy black curls cascading down her back, pouting a kiss at me, looking for all the world like a 50's pin-up centrefold .

"Oh God yes, come here!" I responded.

"Uh-uh, first things first!" she grinned, wiping my cock down with an antiseptic wipe, squeezing me even as she cleaned me down, making sure I stayed interested; as though I could be anything but straining at the leash with that vision of hotness hovering around me!"

When she'd finished, Lori climbed onto the bed on all fours, and said to me with a cheeky grin "Now you get to fill my pussy, are you man enough?"

I leapt to the challenge, moving behind her to pull her into a kneeling position, her sculpted hindquarters and slim waist accentuating the flare of her hips, offering a view guaranteed to tempt a saint into sinning with gusto and imagination.

I closed in right behind her, and she reached back and linked her hands behind my neck, which had the effect of thrusting out her breasts, giving me a double handful of warm girl-flesh to hold on to. I eased her knees apart with my knees, took a firm hold, and managed to hit her pussy dead on first time, with no fumbling around.

Lori gasped at my rapid entry, and let go of my neck to grab hold of the bed head. I kept a firm hold of her incredible breasts, to give me enough leverage to keep thrusting as hard as I could. I was extremely stimulated by this position, as I had a perfect view of my cock powering in and out between her fabulous buttocks, and her smooth back arched inwards to keep her breasts jutting out, and the firmness of her breasts in my clutching hands, her nipples hard as cherry stones. I couldn't last for long like this, but I remembered to ask her if she had protection.

"Don't worry; I've been on the pill for years, so you can top up my tank if you've got the stuff, Lover Boy!" she gasped back at me. At that, I shot my third load into this beautiful girl, and once again I came so hard it astonished me. Lori had obviously been having a string of orgasms, and when I finally withdrew she rolled over, put her arms around my neck, and clamped her lips on mine.

"Thank you David, that was amazing, you fuck good for an Englishman!" she grinned. "Maybe you should get some sleep now, you're going to need your rest for later! However, darling boy, if you do get the urge during the night, please feel free to just climb on and prod away, I won't mind, honestly!"

I grinned happily at her.

"You are a very rude young woman; I may just take you up on that!"

It was all bravado, though; for the moment, I was sated. However, I was more than happy to have this ravishing creature, my beautiful sexpot sister, naked and available in my bed, so I kissed her while sliding a finger into her accommodating anus.

"If you're going to keep doing that, I'd better keep the lube close by, just in case" she whispered, squeezing my cock and licking my lips.

I pulled her close, with her head in the angle of my shoulder and my arms around her, relaxed, happy, and content for the first time in what felt like forever.

I awoke with a definite pleasurable sensation in my groin and cock; a warm soft suctioning, gentle and urgent. I opened my eyes fully, to see a pair of blue eyes twinkling at me, as Lori suckled my cock and gently squeezed my balls.

"That's a hell of a wake-up call, you know" I croaked at her, as she removed her mouth from my now rampant cock and grinned at me.

"I wanted to do this last night, but you passed-out, Doctor Sleepy-head", so, as I put your ass to sleep, I am the boss of the bedroom!"

"Come here and we'll see who's the boss of the bedroom" I growled, and she obliged by kneeling upright, giving me the full panoramic viewing experience of her magnificent body.

"There's something I want you to do for me" she said, and scooted up the bed to me, planted a big, soulful kiss on my lips, and turned away from me to straddle me so she was sitting on my chest, facing my cock

"You know what I want, off you go, you English horn dog!" she grinned back over her shoulder, leaning down to resume sucking my cock, presenting her beautiful backside and pussy for my delectation.

I needed no further urging, pulling her by her hips into position and grabbing a double handful of firm, bouncy girl-flesh. I peered at every inch of the view before me, taking my time to wonder at the marvelous scenery, pulling her buttocks apart to examine every crevice and pucker.

"Get on with it, Davey!" she murmured, gently scraping my cock head with her a teeth as a playful warning and reminder of what she had in her mouth.

I grinned to myself and pulled her scenic bum down to face level, to slowly begin licking and gently rimming her anus. Lori squealed in delight as I probed her rosebud further, quivering in time to my tongue-thrusts into her secret place, and her hand snaked down to start rubbing her clitoris and penetrating her pussy.

I licked away happily as she frigged herself, until I could sense her orgasm building, so I slid my thumb into her damp and slightly looser bum-hole, and flicked my tongue over her bean-hard clitoris.

That did it. Lori clamped hold of my cock with her lips, and sucked like a madwoman as she came, rasping her tongue over the sensitive slit in the tip of my cock. That tipped me over, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I came like cannon, bucking my hips, my cock pulsing and jerking as I unloaded jet after jet of hot spunk into her willing mouth, giving her a Spunk-Shake, extra creamy.

Again, I astonished myself with how hard I came; I had been sucked-off before, by some very hot girls, but none as gorgeous as Lori and none of them had ever had the effect on me that she was having.

We both came down from the euphoria, Lori slumping down to lay her head on my groin, while I was content to keep viewing her exquisite, scenic little pucker and bare pussy.

Eventually, and far too soon for my liking, she reared up, and looked back over her shoulder at me, with a satisfied smile, which metamorphosed into a cheeky grin, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, and her warm little hand rubbing my still semi-hard cock.

"So, Stud, what do you want to do now?" she smiled, flicking my cock lightly with a fingertip, making it plain what SHE wanted to do now!

"I want to fuck you 'til you scream, you minxy little sexpot!" I smiled "but first, I want to talk, then I want a shower, then I need some breakfast; you dragged me into bed last night without letting me have any dinner, now the inner man is crying out for nourishment. I definitely feel the need to feed."

"So talk, Doctor Man, what's so important that it has to get in the way of more nookie with a side-order of ass-fucking?"

I pulled her down beside me on the bed, noting once again how her spectacular body seemed to fit my image of the ideal woman in every way; my cock took notice as well, hardening even more as this beautiful naked girl, the little girl I had grown up with, my sister, wriggled wantonly against me. I had to resist mightily the urge to suckle greedily on her nipples while I groped her sexy body, as I had something hugely important I needed to say to her.

"This is important, Lori" I started "not just pillow-talk, this is about where we go from here."

Lori looked at me with slight apprehension in her eyes, so I decided to head that one off before she got the wrong idea. I slipped both hands under and cupped her buttocks, dragging her into full-skin-on-skin contact with me, my cock lying between us.

"Lori," I began, "I know we are family, but that's immaterial now. What's happened has happened, and I can't unmake it happen, nor would I ever want that, not in a million years. I realised last night that you are more, so much more than just my half-sister. I've fallen in love with you, and I love the feeling. I lay awake half the night thinking about how I feel about you, about what you mean to me, and I know there's no-one else for me. When I came home, I was coming home for the worst reason in the world, not to fall in love. You changed all that, in just one night. Now I know I can never walk away from you. I mean to have you and keep you with me for the rest of my life, as my lover...and my wife, if you'll have me."

Lori gasped, and grabbed my face to look deep into my eyes. Whatever she saw there, she knew it was the pure, unalloyed truth, and her glorious eyes brimmed over as she slid her arms around my neck, pulling me in tight for a kiss that lasted forever.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers