In Lust, Close To Home... Pt. 01

Story Info
An affair story.
1.8k words
3.93
14.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my love story.

I am a short little redhead spitfire... mommy, wife and mistress. My name is Lila.

I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I am a good mom and I think a good wife too, I know I am a great lover. How it all started still blows my mind sometimes.

My husband and I had been together for almost 8 years before I ever cheated on him... the affair started from the heart... I fell in absolute love with a friend of my husbands. Justin. We became great friends separately from him and my husband and me and his wife.

I soon felt much stronger feelings than friendship towards him... I had no idea he felt the same about me, but the energy between us was electric. We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other. I would catch him staring at me constantly... I began to believe he was doing it on purpose. I was right. The glances and sly touches... brushing up against one another, went on for more than six months before one night when a party was going on at his house... then it really began, and it's still going on today...

The first night...

Everyone had left and only me and Justin were still awake. My husband had been out of town that weekend, my kids tucked away safely at grandmothers and Justin's wife was passed out hard in her room upstairs. I had been offered the guest room in their basement.

We had never ever spoken of our lust for each other, it was an unspoken thing. But we were both highly aware of it by this night, and I believe we both knew it was getting closer to a boiling to a point of no return... several times during the party that night alone he had let his hand linger on my back longer than appropriate... we had locked eyes across the room and hung on each other's every word...

I felt in love with this man.

But the feeling of lust was even stronger.

My marriage is not horrible by any means... but the lust is completely gone from it.

Standing within a few inches of this man this night... my whole body was burning... he smiled... his perfect smile, green eyes, and dimples, dark thick hair and a voice that could charm the panties of just about any red blooded woman.

He led me to the guest room carrying pillows and blankets and offered me a glass of water...

"I'd love one thank you." My heart was pounding in my chest. When he was gone I chewed my lip... glanced at myself in the mirror. I am considered a beautiful woman, I know this... I hear it often. I am tiny, athletic and children gave me curves and softness in all the right places. I have long wavy auburn hair, bright green eyes, freckles over my nose... I am confident.

But I get so nervous. It's all the craziness of my past that keeps me from opening up to people. But I have to this man... we have spoken about our lives to each other very often in the weeks leading up to this night... he knows secrets about me, and me about him... I feel safe in his presence. I feel very open to him and want to open up even more... I feel an urge to lick his entire body... I feel an incredible pull to give him pleasure.

He came back into the room and hands me a cold glass of water. My heart is still pounding... we give each other a sly smile and he watches me take a sip slowly... and then lick my lips... our eyes locked. I set the glass down on the end table. I have had quite a bit to drink... but rather than drunk, at the time I feel like my senses are heightened... I almost feel like I can hear his heart beating too... beating fast.

"Well... goodnight... I hope you have sweet dreams." I say quietly with a smile... "Thanks for the blankets."... As the words come out of my mouth I am disappointed with myself... I wanted to be the siren, the seducer here... I wanted to demand he ravage me... tell him I wanted to suck his cock right then and there, demand he remove his pants... something sexy like that. Instead I said good night and wished him good dreams. Similar things had happened before when we had been alone and I just couldn't bring myself to make the move I wanted too.

I knew he would reciprocate... at least I was pretty sure he would... but something in me, my moral compass maybe, told me it was so wrong. This was my husband's friend. I was close to his wife. It was wrong, he loved me as a friend. What if he rejected me... what if he suddenly thought I was a horrible person for crossing the line... so many thoughts ran through my head... as I said goodnight... I was a good wife, a good mother, a good friend. I had not kissed another man in more than 8 years... never been touched by another man... fucked by another man... I was not the kind of woman who would do something like this... but I wanted to be that woman.

"Lila." He said quietly. "She's sleeping." Referring to his wife... I felt my body go a little hot... he looked me up and down and smiled again... "You are so beautiful."

"I've waited about 5 years for you to notice." It was almost as if I had no control over myself any more... I heard the words come out of my mouth... I had pictured this moment so many times and had thought out what I would say and do but now that all this was happening all plans were out of my reach... and the words just fell out...

"I've noticed. I can't stop noticing." He took a step closer to me.

"Touch me." As soon as I said it his smile grew and he reached his hand to my face and we kissed. It was hot and wet and the taste of his mouth is now one of my favorite things... he starts saying my name over and over in-between kisses and caresses... I reach down and feel how hard he is through his jeans... we kiss, and bite each other's lips, lick each other's tongues and suck each other's necks for a good fifteen minutes before he breaks away too look at me...

"I've wanted you for so long." He looked down at my body, reached out and ran his hand down from my neck, over my breasts and between my legs... he knelt down on his knees then and undid my pants, I let him... still thoughts in my head that I was a married woman... my friend was sleeping upstairs... this was wrong... but I knew I wanted it and wasn't going to stop it. He pulled my pants down and then my underwear... he looked up at me and smiled again... "You have a bare little pussy..." he said quietly... I was so nervous now... I couldn't even speak... "Lay down" He motioned towards the bed... and I did, moving backwards and laying down, he was on me in a second... his hands pushing my legs open, his tongue plunging into my pussy... I know I let out a loud gasp and he looked up at me as he licked my clit and tasted me... I am a screamer. Always have been... so as soon as he put his fingers inside me... I sat up... I knew that if we started having sex, or I got too worked up that I would be loud...

"We can't do this with her upstairs."... again as the words came out of my mouth it felt like I was listening to someone else speak.

"You taste so good... she won't wake up..."

"No... I want to do this... but we can't... we can't have sex with her upstairs..." I reached out towards him... he was standing in front of me... I was sitting on the bed... I pulled him by the waist of his jeans towards me... "I can do other things."

"You can do what?"

"Can you be quiet??" I asked while undoing his pants...

"Yes, oh my god... yes, I can be quiet... "

"I can make you feel so good. I wanna suck your cock... I want you to cum in my mouth, will you do that??" I took his cock out of his pants... I had waited to see it for a long time and it was perfect. A little smaller than my husbands, he was shaved clean... he was rock hard. He was moaning softly as I took it into my mouth... I had heard him talk about how rough he liked sex... while listening into conversations with my husband and hearing stories from his wife. I relate to him on these preferences, but our spouses do not... so I am sure he was pleasantly surprised that I grabbed his hand and placed it on my head, I used his hand to shove my own head down on his cock... .gagging myself and hearing him gasp loudly... he grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face and I moaned with delight... I looked up at him, tears spilling from my eyes, letting him make me gag, letting him push his cock all the way into my throat, and then hold me against him... my bottom lip on his balls, my nose pushed against his stomach.

"Fuck ya baby... that feels so good." I am all about hands as well as mouth when giving a blow job, and I made sure to take his balls in my mouth... I had him soaking wet... When he was about to cum I cupped his balls in my hands... and opened my mouth wide... when his cum hit my mouth I closed my lips over his cock and let it fill me up... He watched me the entire time in awe... and kept saying my name... I swallowed and licked my lips...

For a couple minutes we both just stared at one another and tried to catch our breaths. "I can't believe that just happened."

"We can't tell anyone..." I started to say and he smiled...

"Our secret." He put his hand over his heart.

"I want to do it again..."

"We will do it again." He leaned down and started making out with me... I remember wondering if he tasted himself... he pulled away for a second and we stared at one another, faces inches apart, just breathing... smiling...

"I love how you taste. Can't wait until next time. Sweet dreams." I decided right then, I would be the siren, I would be the seducer. I wouldn't hold back. I was this woman now. Here we go.