In Memorium...Aunt Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been a straight arrow for the first couple of months, then I moved from the BOQ (Bachelor Officers Quarters) and moved in with three other pilots. We rented a nice house quite reasonably that came with a Mama-San who ran the place for us. There were other servants and everything was always clean and neat and our laundry was always done, folded and put away.

Then there were the girls, lots of very cute little Japanese Dolls. We never knew how many of them lived with us, they seemed to change every week. We didn't care, I never slept alone for the next year. There was always a warm little body in bed with me and more often than not there were two. I moved out and back in the BOQ 90 days before I was to go Home. This was called the PCOD, or Pussy Cut Off Date, giving a person time to have most unwanted diseases show up and be treated before you went home to the dear wife. I never caught a thing.

I went home and back to cherry Point. We talked it over and decided that service life was not what we wanted. We had been married for twenty two months and had spent forty one days together. At that rate if we had kids they would never know that the stranger hanging around the house now and then was their father. We decided we wanted to live in south Florida. I had seen a notice that the there were openings for people with aviation experience to train for jobs as Air Traffic Controllers. The pay sounded good and the retirement and other benefits were very good. We got out of the service and moved to Miami.

I became a controller, Helga bore me three sons. I had heard nothing from Jane in years when I ran into some financial problems. My middle son was asthmatic and required a lot of extra care. Helga needed help. Then one day an envelope addressed to me arrived. It contained a check for back dividends from a Company called Black and Murphy Enterprises Inc. of Annapolis, Maryland. I recalled vaguely something about a business Aunt Jane started in both our names. The check was for $143,657.22! It was a godsend and saved my life. I thought it over and arrived at the conclusion that it was time to renew acquaintances with Aunt Jane. I told my wife I had to go to Maryland on business regarding the check, she knew nothing of my relationship with Jane except that I did have an Aunt Jane.

I had not seen nor heard from Jane in over ten years. I thought the best thing was to show up unannounced to avoid being told to stay away. I drove up to the estate and looked over at the farm. It was completely changed. Where there had been pastures there were now industrial type buildings. Lots of them. The big house that had been my home for many years appeared unchanged. It was still spotless and perfectly groomed. I parked in front and knocked on the door. A young black maid answered the door. I told her I would like to see Mrs. Black. She said, "Ain't no Mrs. Black here. Dis de Thermont residence." I heard another voice yelp, "Mista John, is dat you?" A huge black woman grabbed my arms and looked at me. "Ah know you anywhere Mista John, don' you 'member ol' Maddie?" I hugged and kissed her with tears running down my cheek.

Her eyes grew wide, "Miz Jane gonna have a hissy fit when I tell her you here, Come on in. Wait here." She disappeared. I heard heels running down the hall. Jane stopped and stared at me. Her hands flew to her face and she burst into tears. She threw herself at my body and we hugged. She covered my face with kisses and cried harder. She finally calmed down and held me at arm's length and looked me up and down. She looked the same, she was still a stunningly beautiful woman, my cock reacted as I had always reacted when I was near her. She looked up and grinned at me. "I see you still love me."

I smiled, "I can't help it, Jane, you still do that to me."

She grabbed my hand and said, "Come to my rooms, I need to talk to you. How is your family, Helga, Chucky, John Jr., and Jimmy?"

I stopped and looked at her, "You know everything don't you?"

"Yes I do. I still love you with every fiber of my being. I have never spent a whole hour without thinking of you my love. I have fought mightily to stay away and let you lead your own life, to have your own family and children. I spy on you constantly. I know you are not really happy, how can I help?"

I looked deep into her eyes. I saw the love and concern for me there. I held up my forefinger for a moment, then bent it back. She stared, then remembered. She walked slowly to me, put her arms around my neck, pressed her body to mine and said, "Where?"

I lifted and carried her into her bedroom and asked, "Is this OK?"

"Oh! Yes, you belong in my bed."

Our clothes seemed to fly off, I stared at her, her wonderful body was unchanged, the woman was in her mid forties and had the body of a twenty-something year old. We kissed and kissed each other over and over the passion between us was stronger than ever. I moved with no conscious effort and found myself between her legs. My cock slid into her wet tunnel and I sighed. We were home, my cock and I. I whispered to my sweet Jane and told her how I felt. She smiled and she said, "I know, You ARE home. My body is complete again. I don't know how I am going to let you go again."

"I'm not leaving, ever." I slowly thrust in and out of her snug pussy. I knew that these sensations I was feeling were the best I had felt in years. I lowered my head and found a nipple with my mouth. Jane had the best nipples I had ever encountered; they were perfect for sucking, and loving. I simply adored having one of her nipples in my mouth. She gently moved my head to the other nipple. Her breasts were a little bit fuller than I remembered. I was trying my best to ignore the feelings in my cock, I didn't want to cum yet.

I pulled out and plunged my face in Jane's pussy, The combination of her perfume and her natural musk from her arousal was very intoxicating. I carefully went after her clit. I didn't want to overwhelm her, so I let my tongue softly trace the alphabet on her little nub. It grew with my attentions and I knew I did the right thing when she grabbed my hair and pushed my head up. She opened her eyes and whispered, "Dear God! I have dreamed of this for many years, your mouth is just wonderful. I have missed it so much. I have missed everything about you, my sweet, sweet, baby boy. Now I want your cum inside me now. We will play some more later."

I climbed back up and knelt between her legs, I rubbed the head of my cock in her pussy juices and spread them over my cock with a few slow strokes of my fist. I liked it. I loved the way Jane felt. There had never been a pussy as sweet and snug as Jane's. She moaned, "Oh! God! Thank you Lord for letting me feel the wonder of this man one more time."

My cock was in pure heaven!, It was so damned erotic I couldn't hold on much longer. I could feel Jane working her muscles in her sheath in time with my rhythm. I said, "Honey, I'm cumming, I can't stop!"

"Oh yes, Sweetie, fill me up. I love your cum so much, I need it so much, God! You don't know how much I crave your sweet cum. It's the condensed essence of my only true love. I love you so much my Johnny."

I felt my cock spasm over and over again and I tried to ease my collapse onto her little body. She didn't want that, she held me in place with her arms and legs. "You feel so very nice on top of me, just stay there for a moment, please."

I knew I was too heavy for her now so I eased over beside her. I kissed her cheek and tasted her tears. "Don't cry Sweetie, I am here now and I love you with all my heart. Let me hold you tight."

She snuggled against me and sighed, "Please don't wake me up, I know this is just my nightly dream, but is a good one, let me sleep."

I kissed her sweet lips and her eyes slowly opened, "No one has ever done that for me but you my sweet love. Living without you is hell on earth". She smiled, "I can never forget my sweet little Joanie, I know she can never return, but I have some 'baby doll' gowns and a couple of long gowns in extra large for you to sleep in my love."

I put on a pink baby doll with matching panties. It fit.

She rubbed her soft little hands all over my body, the sheer fabric felt erotic as it slipped across my skin. Jane snuggled against my body, her hands busy exploring my body. We kissed and just enjoyed being together. I heard her sigh and felt her body relax. I smiled to myself and felt the tensions flow from my body. I closed my eyes for a second.

I was awakened by sweet lips pressed softly to mine. A little tongue slipped back and forth between my slightly open lips. I opened my lips and the tongue slipped between my upper lip and my teeth. I slipped my tongue under the tongue and mine rubbed across the underside. The tongue pulled back and I looked into the lovely green eyes I dearly loved.

Jane said, "Sweetie, I love you. I have been watching you sleep for an hour now, you have a little smile on your lips and I just had to see if it was for me.

I touched my nose to hers, "Jane, of course it is for you. I feel completely renewed, is sheer joy being with you. How can I ever go back? I just can't do it."

"John, I feel the same, we have to find a way we can be together. I don't want your children hurt. Do you recognize that your wife has a very serious drinking problem?

"Yes I know that, I just don't know how to handle it. I have talked to a psychiatrist about her. He suggests I have her committed for detoxification treatments. I guess that is what I'll have to do."

"I think you are right, meanwhile I have bought a nice house not far from you in Miami. We will get to spend some time together if you fish in my swimming pool instead of going to the Keys every other weekend. You don't need the money from your charter trips anymore. I'll hire you to guide me."

"Where would you like to be guided?"

"In to our bed so we can fuck like bunnies."

"That sounds perfect. I can't do better than that. Oh! My sweet Jane, I missed you so, for ten years I have gone to bed each night and prayed that you were well and happy. I never thought I would see you again, I thought you had a new husband and didn't need me anymore. Hey, what happened to your new guy?"

"Sweetie, I married him to run you off to live the life you needed, you didn't need an old woman, you needed a young wife to bear you strong sons. As soon as I knew you had seen us in bed together he moved into a cottage down by the river. We are still married but we never see each other. I pay his bills and he is happy. Now, are you going to talk all morning or are we going to make love?"

I laughed, "Girl I need to pee real bad first, I'll be right back. I walked back in bare assed naked, Jane lay on the bed with her legs spread and her arms outstretched, just waiting for me. There was no way I could not accept that invitation, she was so beautiful open that way for me. I fooled her though, I grabbed my cock and knee walked up between her wide open legs, aiming my cock at her ready pussy. She smiled in anticipation and her green eyes drifted closed. I dove into her pussy with my mouth wide open. She squealed with joy when she realized what I had done when my tongue swabbed a swath over her pussy.

Her little hands pulled my face to where my tongue was in contact with her clit. I let my tongue go wild, licking all over her pussy and as deep inside her vagina as I could. I went from her clit to her ass hole as many times, depositing as much saliva as I could on every sweet piece of skin and membrane I could reach.

I felt her pulling on my arms and I looked up. He green eyes locked on mine. She snarled, "Fuck me NOW! Right NOW!" I did. I liked it.

Later we went down for a nice breakfast in jeans and T- shirts. Jane told me of all the changes. One day the kitchen staff made about twenty pies for Jane to take to a Bake Sale at her church. Every pie was sold in five minutes. Jane was swamped by people wanting to buy pies. They experimented with freezing the pies so they could be made in advance. Correctly thawed and warmed there was no discernable change in texture or flavor.

Jane contacted a marketing firm who suggested a mail catalog of pies and other products, cakes, jellies, jams and hams that could be purchased by mail order for delivery to the home. They had so many orders they had to really expand their kitchen into a factory to keep up with the orders. Six years later, the mail order business dwarfed the income from anything else and the factory had been expanded four times. Other companies produced items sold under her lable.

Jane told me they had several other very profitable businesses operating from the farm with branches in several cities. She said she would brief me on them some other time.

After breakfast Jane called for her driver/ bodyguard. He was large young handsome black man named Theo. He reported to Jane in the diningroom in about ten seconds. He was very proper with her addressing her as Miz Jane or Mrs. Thermont. I immediately sensed there was something between them.

When he left to get the car I said, "How long and how often?"

She stared at me, "Am I that easy to read?"

"Do you love him?"

"To answer everything, NO! I don't love him, I only love you. He has been with me for three years since Jessup retired. And once or twice a day."

I stood and walked to look out of a window. She was at my side and pulled me around to face her. "He is a sweet boy, he can satisfy my needs, I do not love him and he has never slept in my bed. Only you are able to do that. I will fire him as soon as he gets here with the car if that is what you want."

"Do you need him?"

"Yes, if you are not here."

"I guess, knowing your appetites, that he is not your only lover, right."

"No, wrong, I have only one lover. That is you, my sweet John. The others are just living sex toys, Except for Theo, they mean no more to me than the vibrator in my drawer. Theo lives in the main house in the servant's quarters. I press a button by my bed and he comes to me.

"The others are a dozen young men who visit me on a rotating basis. They are well paid for their services. Maddie handles that for me. One comes by every day."

I looked at her, "I guess that there is not any room for me in your life. I will get my things together and be out of your hair in a few minutes."

"NO GOD DAMN IT! SET DOWN. You are going nowhere. None of this means a thing without you. No matter who is fucking me I think only of you, wishing it were you inside me. You have been gone for TEN years, I had to make adjustments and I will have to adjust again if you are permanently back in my life. Making you happy is my role in life, it is why I exist. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen."

I looked deep into her green eyes and saw the love and truth there. "I love you Jane, but I am not a goddess like you, I am a mere mortal, I do get jealous, I do make mistakes. Not being with you is my biggest error. I need time to correct that error. I have to get my wife sober and stable so she is capable of raising my boys alone with only monetary and only occasional visits as help from me. I want to live here with you for the rest of my life as husband and wife in fact, if not legally. If that doesn't fit your plans, please let me go forever."

Her arms went around my neck and she sobbed, "Yes! Oh yes, That is my dream, I love only you and I need you to be complete."

Jane and I spent four days together and they were pure bliss. We made our plans and I returned to Miami. I made an appointment with a psychiatrist about Helga. We saw a Judge and she was committed to a mental health unit in Miami. She was there for two weeks and came out forever changed. She joined AA and never tasted alcohol again until she died 45 years later.

I told her that I was leaving her and explained that she and the boys would have sufficient money for all their needs.

Jane moved in her home in North Miami and I moved into an apartment nearby. I was rarely there. I lived with Jane. I was never more happy in my life, we were perfect together. I had been retired several years before from the Government job I held. I received a decent pension but money was not a factor for us. We made weekly trips to Annapolis to stay a day or two. Jane loved the fishing in South Florida and we found and bought a delightful home in the Keys, close to the airport at Marathon. I carefully cut my ties to things in Miami except my children.

We sold Jane's house there and I became a permanent resident of Maryland. Now we made occasional trips to Miami and took the boys to the Keys. The boys soon learned to love Jane and delighted her by calling her Momma Jane. She had a new hobby, spoiling my kids.

My life was heavenly, Jane and I did not take an active day to day part in running the businesses. We did listen to the facts in several instances and conferred together before giving an answer. Jane was a very astute businesswoman. I had virtually no experience in business. I was smart enough to just keep my mouth shut and let her take the lead.

Mr. Thermont was still living in the cottage but was not in good health. Jane had divorced him and married me, so we were now Mr. and Mrs. Murphy. Maddie retired and her daughter Tasha assumed her duties. Tasha ran the escort service and had asked about another business that sort of tied in with it. Pornography was growing by leaps and bounds. VHS tapes were selling like hot cakes. We built a studio in a back corner of the farm. It had ten different movie sets in it. One was an office scene, and there were a kitchen, a night club set, several bedrooms, and a restaurant/ bar set. There was also a large set that could be configured many ways and large room full of props.

The sets were booked solid. We produced and directed our own line of high class sex tapes. We produced loops and movies. We used 1st class cameras and only the best porn stars and featured many fresh new faces.

Jane and I enjoyed directing the actors in the shows that had plots. We met and became intimate with many of the stars. One evening we were watching a new young black star performing with an older well established female star. The young man had a very large cock, it was long and thick. He was enthusiastic and performed well but Jane and I felt something was lacking. We looked at the rushes the next morning with he and the rest of the cast, the director and the stage manager. Jane asked the female lead, Ginger, if she enjoyed fucking the young man, Mr. Willy. She remarked that he was a size that was very pleasant and he was tireless and did everything asked of him.

Jane looked at her. "Sweetie, I feel a huge 'but' that you left off the end. Right?"

"Yes, I can't put my finger on it but there is no connection when we have sex. I really don't know why but he really doesn't turn me on."

Since we were producing the film, Jane requested the female and the male stars have lunch with us in the main house that day. We had a friendly pleasant lunch. When we were through Jane said, "I guess everyone here realizes we have a small problem with the film we are in the process of filming. I suggest we go to the master suite and see if we can find the problem. When everything was sorted out it was decided that Jane would try fucking Mr. Willy. Ginger and I would watch through the mirror. Jane and Mr. Willy kissed and felt each other up for about five minutes, by then they were both nude on the bed. Mr. Willy was seemingly entranced by Jane's breasts and nipples. Jane was acting as if she really liked it too. She pushed him away gently and said, "I want to taste that big black cock of yours now." He rolled on his back with his head on a pillow. She took his black monster in both little hands and carefully examined it. It was about eleven inches long and seven or eight inches in circumference, uncut and dark brown, almost black. She looked up into his eyes and smiled as she gently closed her lips around the head of his cock. I watched as she pulled off him and dropped her head to lick him from his balls to the tip of the crown. She did this several times before she sucked each of his balls in to her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. His black cock was glistening with her saliva and she ran her little hands up and down the length of the shiny black penis. Her hands twisted back and forth as they stroked up and down his shaft.