In Mom's Footsteps

Story Info
Daughter's new job sparks mom's fantasies.
9.9k words
4.52
200.6k
100
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers

Vicki knew she had made some bad choices in her life. Now she was determined to help her daughter, Sara, avoid some of those mistakes.

Vicki's path through life was an unusual one. Back in high school she fell in with the wrong crowd and got involved with drugs and alcohol. She ended up dropping out of school during her senior year and getting pregnant almost immediately afterwards. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who was fairly soon thereafter taken away when she was arrested for her drug habit.

With her parents' counseling she eventually gave up custody of Jon. Vicki's aunt officially adopted Jon and the day he left was undoubtedly the hardest in her life up to that point.

Partly due to the trauma of that moment Vicki made the decision to change her lifestyle for good. She moved back in with her parents and entered a treatment program. After several months and lots of hard times she was able to stay clean and sober for the longest period since she started down the wrong path.

She went back to finish her high school degree and soon started looking for a job. Unfortunately, she had no luck finding anything, as nobody was interested in hiring a 19-year-old mother with a felony drug record. She was at the end of her rope when she saw an ad for open auditions for dancers at one of the strip clubs in town.

She remembered some of the women she had met in rehab who had talked about how much money could be made by stripping. She also remembered how those women talked about how all the other dancers were high or drunk most of the time. She debated for a couple of days about what to do, but after being rejected for yet another job she knew she was qualified for she didn't know what else to do and decided to try it.

She drove to the club during the hours listed for auditions, but when she arrived she sat in her car wracked with nerves for several long minutes. If she hadn't been so desperate for money she would surely have started the engine and driven away. Instead, she took a deep breath in a futile attempt to calm her nerves and walked slowly toward the door of the club.

She wasn't sure how comfortable she was with the idea of stripping even as she walked inside the quiet club. She never really thought of herself as beautiful but she always had a constant stream of guys wanting to date her. Part of her feared they would turn her away for not being pretty enough, but the woman behind the bar welcomed her warmly and asked if she was there to audition.

"Um, yes," Vicki said nervously.

"Let me call Rick," the woman said with a smile. She disappeared into the back and Vicki looked around the club. It was about what she expected. It was small and reeked of stale beer and cigarette smoke. There were no windows and the lighting was so dark that it gave the place the feel of night despite it being just before noon. The club wouldn't open for business for about another hour.

"Hmmm, very nice," Rick said even before saying hello. It was a lecherous comment but still made Vicki feel a little more comfortable. "Hi, I'm Rick. I'm the owner," he said extending his hand.

"I'm Vicki," she answered.

"Have you ever danced before?" Rick asked.

"No," she answered.

"Well, Vicki," he began, "there isn't anything to be nervous about. Right now it is just you and me. I'll sit way in the back so you can't even see me. I'll play a song and you just get on the stage and do what comes naturally."

He seemed to sense Vicki's hesitation and reassured her. Rick was used to the newcomers being nervous so he went into his routine speech. He told her that when the club was open there were always at least two bouncers working. Any guy that touched her or made her feel uncomfortable would be immediately ejected with no questions asked.

"Do you have a certain song you'd like?" he concluded.

Vicki requested a popular dance song that had a good beat and always made her feel a little horny for some reason. She climbed on the stage as Rick searched through the CD collection at the DJ's booth.

"Ready?" he asked after he cued up the song.

Vicki nodded her head and the music started. At first she moved very tentatively and was sure she looked awful. She tried not to think too much about what she was doing. She stared off into the empty darkness as she removed her clothes and danced around the stage. She felt completely awkward and was sure she looked very silly.

When the song ended she stood naked on the stage and self-consciously covered herself. "No, no, don't be shy," Rick said. Vicki prepared herself for the rejection that she was sure would follow and was surprised when he said, "That was great. When can you start?"

"Really?" she replied. "It felt so weird and awkward."

"You'll get over that," Rick said. "Everyone is nervous to start with."

Rick explained that her pay would be based entirely on her tips. She would keep all tips and the house would keep all the cover charges and the beer and food profits. She didn't see any way this job would work out to be as lucrative as the others made it sound. Rick suggested she start on an afternoon shift as the crowds would probably be smaller and it would give her time to get more comfortable. Vicki agreed and they set a start date.

Vicki was terrified on the drive home and for the next few days. How could she have agreed to work as a stripper? She made a few last ditch calls to find another job before her first scheduled shift at the club, but they didn't lead to anything.

She toyed with the idea of simply not showing up for her shift and forgetting the whole thing. However, she also knew that getting a job and making some money was the key to the next step of her life. She needed to be independent enough to move out of her parent's house and ultimately try to get Jon back. Stripping wasn't a long-term solution, but she thought it could be a temporary way to provide some income while she continued looking for a "real" job.

Her heart raced and her stomach twisted into knots as she drove to the club for her first shift. She sat, terrified, in the parking lot for several long minutes before she gathered the courage to go inside. She told herself that this was just another test on her road to recovery and she had to be strong, but she was still more nervous than she ever had been when she pushed the door open.

The club looked exactly the same as when she had auditioned. Rick greeted her with a smile and showed her around. He ended his tour in the dancer's dressing room and gave her a quick introduction to the other dancer who was there getting dressed. She was, in Vicki's opinion, really beautiful and probably at least several years older. Right away Vicki's doubts about her being "hot" enough to do this surfaced and she felt a fresh wave of nerves.

Shortly after Rick left the third dancer scheduled to work arrived. She seemed to be the same age as Vicki and made a comment about working her way through college dancing. She seemed very average looking and this helped calm Vicki and made her feel like she could actually do this.

Both of the other dancers were nice and tried to comfort her. Most importantly, they both seemed "normal" and didn't appear to be strung out on drugs or drunk.

Despite the efforts of the other two dancers, Vicki was so nervous she almost threw up before her turn on stage. As the other two took their turns on stage Vicki stared at herself in the mirror and thought about running away, getting in her car, and driving home.

Before she could move one of the other dancers returned to the dressing room. She was completely naked and held a few dollar bills and the dress she had worn when she left to take her turn on stage. "You're up," she said to Vicki. "You can do it. You'll be great."

The first time Vicki stepped through the curtain and onto the stage she was terrified. She secretly hoped that the club would be empty but instead found two guys sitting at the counter next to the stage and a few others lingering at dark tables further back.

She remembered all the advice the other dancers and Rick had given her and somehow she managed to get through her three-song set. The whole time she felt completely silly and awkward and was afraid that at any moment the guys would get up and leave.

Instead, they remained still and watched her whole set. She kept her spot in the rotation the rest of her shift and slipped into the back of the room to watch the other women dance. By the time her shift was over she was completely exhausted from the physical efforts of dancing and the mental strain of being so nervous.

When she got home that first night two things surprised her. The first was how much money she had made. It certainly wasn't close to what some of the women at rehab had bragged about making in a shift, but it was better money than what she would have made doing minimum wage.

The second thing that surprised her was how horny she felt. As she showered she played with her pussy and quickly brought herself to a wild orgasm. That night she slept like a baby.

As the weeks passed Vicki steadily grew more comfortable when she danced. A part of her still felt a little silly but she slowly learned the tricks of the trade and how to move with the sexual grace the other dancer's possessed. The response she got from the audience let her know that she was doing something right.

Perhaps the thing about stripping that most surprised Vicki was the reversal of her perceptions. Previously she viewed stripping to be about power and control as much as about sex. Before she started stripping she figured that the currency of power was money. The men had it and the strippers wanted it so the men were dominant over the women.

What she discovered, however, was almost exactly the opposite. The "currency" of power and control was not money but lust. As she danced Vicki was filled with the feeling that she was completely in control of those watching and she could dictate what would happen. She was free to do almost anything she wanted as she danced but the men were completely helpless to respond.

As she moved her tits or pussy close to a guy she could see the lust burning in his eyes and could feel their desire to reach out and touch her. She loved the power of being able to toy with their lust and leave them when and how she pleased.

Gradually, as her act grew smoother and her confidence increased, Rick began scheduling her for more of the "big money" shifts. She worked a lot of Friday and Saturday nights and soon was making more money than she ever dreamed.

She also found that she really got off on the way she could tease and control guys with her dancing and with her body. On the nights when the bar was packed it was as if Vicki could feel the testosterone hanging heavily in the air. She reveled in the men's lust as they helplessly watched her. In response, her dancing became more assertive and aggressive.

This carried over outside of work as she enjoyed some of the wildest, most passionate, and satisfying fucks and relationships she had ever felt. Sometimes, when she felt really horny, she would pick up a guy at the club and wildly fuck his brains out long into the night. The guys never failed to be horny as hell and willing to do anything in bed, and Vicki loved using that lust for her pleasure.

At various times she thoroughly explored all of her desires. She directed some guys to fuck her ass until they were utterly spent and others she fucked using her strap on. The first time she pushed the strap on up a guy's ass and heard his moan she nearly came. By the time she was done fucking him she did cum three different times from the wonderful friction between her clit and the small knob on the inside of the strap. She only stopped fucking him when he begged her to let him fuck her to relieve his throbbing cock.

Aside from anal sex she completely explored all of her other desires until they were satisfied. She tried many kinks and became very skilled at fucking and oral sex. Most exciting to her, perhaps, was that she had also become very skilled at reading the men she fucked and controlling them until she got what she wanted before letting them cum.

Vicki also successfully managed to stay away from drinking and drugs during this time. The need for the "high" she had sought before with drugs was instead filled with the sexual "high" she got by dancing. Her parents also helped her to stay clean despite their dislike for her job and her sexual adventures.

Things went great for Vicki for over a year like this. She moved out of her parent's house and into her own small apartment. She was still a few months shy of turning 21 and seemed to have her life back in order. That was when she got the shocking news that she was pregnant again.

She moved back in with her parents when Sara was born so they could help with raising her. To avoid any further surprises Vicki had her tubes tied. She figured being 21 and the mother of two was quite enough for her.

For a long time it was hard for Vicki to reconcile her roles as mother at home and stripper at the club. She thought about quitting her job but then realized that she would never be able to match the money she was making at another job.

She continued to dance, but she eventually did tone down her wild sex life. The sexual excitement and power she felt from dancing remained as strong as ever. She occasionally picked up a guy at a bar or after work and fucked him until he was unable to get hard any longer, but this didn't happen nearly as frequently as before.

One side effect of her reduced number of fucks was that she built a huge array of sex toys and used them often. She often masturbated after work to relieve her pent up emotions and soon had a drawer full of vibrators, dildos, and other toys to satisfy herself. It never compared to being with a man, but it was a small sacrifice to make for Sara.

It was several years later before Vicki began talking to her aunt about playing a role in Jon's life. Vicki kept in touch with them and always sent Jon cards and gifts on special occasions, but now she hoped to tell Jon the truth and resume a role as a mother to him.

They worked out a plan that slowly introduced Vicki to Jon's life, but after talking they decided to hold off on telling Jon the truth about Vicki being his mom. Jon knew that he had been "adopted" but that was it. Eventually, they decided to wait until he was older to tell him.

Vicki changed jobs a few times over the years as Sara grew up. At first she changed clubs to find ones that more suited her style. The last club she danced at advertised that it catered to men who preferred "experienced" women. It was a very upscale club with a high profile, very rich customer base. While this club employed its share of 18-22 year old dancers it also kept a small number of older dancers to cater to the specific desires of some of their customers.

Vicki made a great living at this club until she was 32. By now she had many contacts in the adult entertainment industry in town and began exploring other options. She was still doing well at the club but living the lifestyle of a dancer was beginning to wear on her.

A friend told her about an exclusive club that featured "private shows". Vicki visited the club and found a small, tasteful bar where several women mingled with a very distinguished looking client base. The guys reminded her of the ones at the club where she worked. The women covered just about every age range with a couple looking barely 21 and one that Vicki guessed was probably in her 50's. No matter what their age each woman had at least one guy flirting with her.

The place was set up so that customers could mingle with the performers in the bar. When they found one they liked they would go down a long hallway to one of the half dozen or so small rooms. Each room featured a couch, a padded chair, and a big mirror along one wall. For a large fee the men would get a private show in one of these rooms.

Vicki knew one of the women who worked there and asked what happened behind closed doors in the rooms. According to her friend it varied depending on how much the guy tipped and how into it he was. However, it was most common for the dancer to jerk the guy off at the end of the show. Her friend said that sometimes things would get "more intimate", but she wouldn't elaborate despite Vicki asking many more questions.

Vicki wasn't sure how she felt about becoming what she considered a high priced prostitute. Finally, she decided to pick up some shifts at the new club to see how it went. It wasn't long into her first shift when a decent looking guy sat next to her and began talking. Before long he asked if she was available for a show. She told him yes and they walked down the long hallway toward the small rooms.

Before reaching the rooms a bouncer met the customer and collected the fee for the performance. The bouncer told the customer that tips were expected up front and that he would hold the money for the dancer until after the show ended. Vicki knew from her friend, however, that it wasn't uncommon for the men to slip them some extra money once inside the room to try and earn extra "attention".

Vicki's customer gave the bouncer a better than average tip clearly indicating that he was looking forward to something special. Once alone in the room Vicki performed a slow, seductive striptease for him. This one was different for her for several reasons. The first was that he began removing his clothes along with her so that by the time she was down to her thong and bra he sat naked with his hard cock standing tall off his lap.

The other thing that made this very different was that he lightly fondled her as she danced for him. She crawled onto the couch straddling his legs and pressed her tits against his face. He moaned as the smooth material of her bra brushed back and forth over his face and then let out a longer groan when she opened her bra and brushed her tits back and forth against his face.

She often teased guys at the strip clubs like this, comfortable with the knowledge that they were not allowed to respond or touch her. There were no such rules here, however, and he reached up and tried to fondle her tits. She playfully redirected his hands to her ass. He immediately fondled and caressed her ass with an urgency and wantonness that made her pussy ache.

Before she knew what had happened she felt his lips close around one of her nipples and felt his tongue lick her. She gasped in surprise but didn't pull away as he continued to hungrily suck her nipple. As she brushed her tits back and forth he either switched to the other nipple or simply kissed and licked her soft tits.

This continued for a long time. He seemed very satisfied by the position and Vicki grew surprisingly aroused and very aware of his hard cock brushing against her inner thigh. When she first felt it she was concerned he wanted to fuck her. At first this idea scared her but as her own lust grew she wondered if it might be fun.

Both of them jumped at the soft knock on the door. Vicki knew that the bouncers gave the knock to indicate there were five minutes left in the show. She glided off his lap and finally removed her thong, drawing a groan of lust from him as he stared at her naked body.

"So," she said in her most teasing, sexy voice, "what did you have in mind?"

"Touch me," he gasped.

Vicki crawled onto the couch again but this time sat beside him. She looked deeply into his eyes as she lightly ran her fingers over his rock hard shaft. He groaned loudly at her touch and then again when she started to stroke his cock. The look of pure wanting and lust in his eyes was the same that she had seen before in the club when she danced, but now it seemed amplified many times over.

jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers