In More Ways Than One Ch. 03

Story Info
Does she truly know love?
2.5k words
4.62
22.5k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

^^^^^^^

Cian had been leaving Aidan to "babysit" me for months. Every time I asked him to take me somewhere or do something and he was busy he had one of his friend's take me and usually it was Aidan.

On one such evening Aidan and I were in my living room, he on the couch, me pacing a hole in the floor trying to get him to tell me the whereabouts of Cian. He just continued to smirk at me as I asked and as I kept envisioning myself slapping him across his face.

"Do you want?" he asked holding out the blunt he had just lit.

" Just tell me where he is" I said again.

"He's with the redhead isn't he?" I snapped when he still didn't answer.

"If you know then stop asking me already" he almost shouted like I was working his last nerve.

"And sit down that pacing is making me paranoid."

He relaxed back into the cushions of the couch.

I went over to him and took the blunt from his hand inhaling like I hadn't since the few times I'd tried the stuff in college. It helped to calm me down enough so that I sat on the floor and started to watch this movie that Aidan had been trying to.

By the end of it we were both cracking up. We also continued to keep passing the blunt between us both trying to not touch the other, which was sort of ridiculous. We ended up pausing the movie so we could grab something to eat. As we started to raid my fridge I noticed the time. It was getting late and I had to be at work pretty early. I also realized that Cian must not be coming home.

Grabbing my food I sat back on the floor across from Aidan using my coffee table as a plate holder and finishing up the movie. The juice from my slices of fruit,slid down my hand. I carelessly licked it off instead of using a napkin. When I turned to ask Aidan if he had seen what I just had on the tv screen he quickly averted his eyes, but I had caught him--staring at me.

I could have let it go but I didn't.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Like what?" It irritated me that he was playing dumb.

"Like you were thinking about--- like you want to fuck me" I said deciding to be completely honest.

"And if I do?" he shrugged blowing smoke into the air.

"You don't even like black women, black people for that matter."

"Says you."

"No says your behavior." I glared at him.

"He threw his head back and laughed."

"What is so funny!"

"Tell me one thing that I have ever said to make you think I was a racist, just one", he smirked.

"I know when people are being racist towards me."

"You sound like an idiot."

"Fuck You Aidan."

"What, was it my non verbal behavior that clued you in?"

He said this in a condescending way and it pissed me off.

I got up and walked over to him about to physically throw him out of my place.

"And you're a lawyer?" he shook his head as he stood up, still pushing my buttons.

I guess he knew what was coming. It wouldn't be the first time.

In that moment I was so angry but all I could get out was a really good, "fuck you Aidan."

"Okay" he leaned down closer to my face, "You don't have to beg".

And with that he kissed me.

I cannot describe all of the sensations that went through my body as his tongue invaded my mouth. I had been kissed plenty but never like this, with so much passion and restraint at the same time. I could literally taste the hunger he had for me and I had never been kissed so thoroughly that I forgot my own fucking name, where I was or what I was doing. When he pulled away my funky breathing was the least of my concerns.

It hit me hard. I wanted this man in the worst way, in a way that I had never ever wanted anyone else.

"He's not coming back tonight is he?"I asked pushing Aidan back onto the couch.

Even to my own ears I knew the question hadn't been in the same tone as it had earlier.

"He uh he told me he wasn't" he shrugged, for the first time not fully meeting my eyes.

I sat on his lap and I kissed him again while rubbing my pussy against the rock hard dick in his jeans.

There was just no faking with Aidan, not that night or any night after. Every moan, every scream, every pull of my nails down his back was due to my need to give him back what he was giving to me.

At first I had worried that he would say something to Cian and then sometimes I wanted him to tell, but he never did.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Aidan showed up in exactly fifteen minutes after I ended the call.I opted for a shower not that I had worked up a sweat or anything.

We sat on the couch in my living room, me pissed off, and him trying to make small talk. I guess waiting until I calmed down.

Even though I was mad our eyes kept connecting until finally he moved closer to me and my opened robe.I had put on a pink lace panty set.

I watched unable to move as he lowered his head to my throat. His lips were so soft. I closed my eyes against the feel of them trailing down my body. When he began to suck my nipples through the lace I opened my legs as my pussy was now pleading for attention. Without missing a beat his thumb started to circle my clit, rubbing it, circling and rubbing it some more.

"Okay" I snapped at him. "I want it" I said.

After the first time we had sex he had wanted to hear me say it before he gave me what we both craved.

Aidan laid me back on the couch pulling my panties off and tossing them to the side. His overly long dark hair hung into his face covering up the prettiest brown eyes I'd ever seen on a guy. There was absolutely nothing feminine about Aidan though.

He took his time with everything. No matter how I told him I needed it hard and fast he did exactly what he wanted to do. As he began to stroke in and out of me I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. His strokes were long and his dick filled every crevice in my pussy.

In and out, in and out. It wasn't fast, it wasn't slow. I didn't like to let him know how much pleasure I was receiving from him but Aidan was a conqueror through and through. As I came I screamed and shook in his arms while he held me. I could feel his smile of triumph against my cheek. It always angered me.

"Get off me" I pushed at him, once my tremors had passed.

Without hesitation he moved away from me and stood up. I stood a few feet away with my robe still on and my arms crossed. He had that cocky assed smirk on his face as he took his dick in his hand and began to caress it in a circular motion.My eyes had no choice but to watch and before I knew it I was on my knees in front of him sucking him like there was no tomorrow.

His hands were tugging my short hair as they guided my warm lips onto his stiff white cock. I deep throated him, something he'd taught me to do, and he stopped watching me. His eyes rolled and then he closed them. When he came he was so far down my throat I couldn't breathe. As I pulled back off him slowly I made sure to lick and swallow every ounce of cum that he was shooting while continuing to suck him. I then licked the outside clean while he jerked a little and then fell back onto the couch exhausted.

Crazy as it sounds we went to bed together that night and many of the nights that came after it as well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Who is she?"

I asked this of Aidan the minute he came out of the bathroom from washing my scent from his body.

I had barely seen Cian in the last few weeks.

"Why? Are you going to leave him when I tell you?"

When I said nothing he started to get dressed looking pissed.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what, why don't you just leave him?"

"I love him" I yelled at Aidan.

"Yeah I can fucking tell."

"You don't know a thing about the way I feel."

"What I have with Aidan is--"

"Save it and the next time you think about calling me, don't!"

He left my bedroom closing the door behind him.

I could hardly breathe as he walked away from me. I wanted nothing more than to call him back and say—I don't know something that would make him stay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cian's side...

It was late when Cian got in. He was more than a little tipsy as he swayed to the bathroom, showered and then got into bed next to Keya. She lay on her side with her back to him, as usual of late. Though he was tired he couldn't sleep. He thought about the ultimatum his father had put to him. He had never defied his father but he was seriously thinking about it now. It was either that or let her go and maybe nothing on earth was going to make him choose that option.

He thought about all they had been through since he'd met her, all the lies he'd told her and the shit that he kept from her. Even though she didn't know it she was the only light in his otherwise pitch-black life. How many other little boys grew up with a father they had to fear as well as love? Cian's father was very powerful. He had seen him fuck people up and knew that he had people killed, and now Cian himself had joined the ranks. He couldn't, wouldn't tell Keya how fucking stressful his life was. Instead he took it out on her and he was wrong he knew, so fucking wrong!

Back in college when he'd met her he was sure he was going to fuck her a couple of times, then send her own her way. It was his way. He had never had a problem with women, not since he was old enough to know what his dick was used for. He picked and chose them like he did his clothes. She was intriguing but so had many of the others been.

That first time they'd been together it had surprised the shit out of him that she was a virgin. He had been consumed with an emotion he couldn't name, at the time. He hadn't meant to be so forceful. That little voice just rang in his head MINE, MINE, MINE! It was all he could do to not cum prematurely.

Everything in his life that he had he got because of his dad. Money could buy a hell of a lot. Keya had not given a damn about his material worth. She'd said thank you but hadn't batted an eyelash when he bought her a jeep for her college graduation present and then a BMW when she graduated from law school. For all her "I can read you like a book" attitude, he knew damn well that she couldn't. It made him smile to know that she was innocent in so many ways.

His phone rang just as he was drifting to sleep thinking of just that.

"What" he answered his cell without checking to see who was calling.

It was Victoria.

"I was just calling to see if you made it home okay" she said.

He glanced over to make sure that Keya was still asleep as he eased up from the bed going into the bathroom.

"I told you if you need to reach me text me" the venom in his voice was strong, he knew.

"I-I'm sorry she stuttered. Your dad asked me to call when you left".

"Are you marrying my father or me?" he growled at her.

When she remained silent he told her again to not CALL him, ever. She promised that she wouldn't.

He wanted to throw his phone, fucking Victoria!

As if his dad did not have enough money and power he wanted Cian to--

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Where are you going?" Cian asked Keya.

She'd come out of the bedroom dressed in a black pantsuit. Laughing she told him that she had work to do, as if he should have known that.

"Can it wait?" he asked. "It is Sunday."

Thinking about the text she'd received from Aidan earlier she told him it could not.

"Fine" he teased as she headed out of the door.

"Leave me all alone with nothing to do."

"You'll be fine" she turned back around and kissed his forehead and left him there anyway, which surprised the fuck out of him.

Their place was big but he needed some fucking fresh air and some advice. He hopped into his ride turned on some music and headed across town.

^^^^^^

Aidan was inside me as I lay on my back in his bed. My legs were wrapped around him still though we had both cum. So I guess this means were making up he rubbed the tip of his nose into my neck breathing in deeply and then planting kisses on my neck. I had just pulled his face back to mine for a kiss when his phone rang. I softly palmed his dick while he spoke. When he stiffened I paid more attention to the call.

"How far away are you?" I heard him ask then "yep", "uhhuh", "okay" then he hung up.

"God I think Malachi wants you or something" I teased him as he lay back down next to me.

"He is always calling when were having sex, well him or Niall", I laughed.

"That wasn't Malachi" he said.

"Then who was it?"

"Cian."

A little buzz started in my ears.

"Who?" I asked again.

"Cian and he's about five minutes away", he said this in a very calm almost flat voice.

He watched me, his eyes set to fury, as I shot out of his bed and grabbed for my clothes at break neck speed.

"Fuck it" he sighed heavily sitting up and grabbing his shirt and then walking past me into his bathroom.

"Didn't feel like fucking cleaning up any blood today anyway."

He was speaking to himself but I heard.

Although, the deadly serious way that he had delivered the statement really didn't need an explanation I hoped that he was joking, however inappropriate.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He closed the bathroom door with a soft thud leaving my question unanswered.

I literally had ice in my veins and the little hairs on my arms stood up as I hurriedly pulled on my clothes...

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers