In My Mind

Story Info
She's thinking of him when he's gone.
822 words
18.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I miss you, my love. I lay in bed and I think of you. What will you have me do? May I masturbate? May I please myself when you are not here for me?

In my mind, I picture your face. You are smiling down at me. My hands are your hands and one runs along my neck. I move both hands to my breasts. My nipples become hard as they are manipulated. Oh! I want so your hands on me! Your lips on me.

I can feel the beginnings of wetness between my legs. One hand leaves one breast while the other continues massaging. As I know you would do, I move my hand down my belly. As I would do were I with you I squirm slightly in anticipation.

My knees rise from the mattress and my legs spread. I move my fingers along my outer lips, as you would. You live to tease me. My short hairs are soft to the touch. My lips part and I gasp. I want to touch my button. My clit. I want that badly. The anticipation is exciting in itself. But you are calling the shots, aren’t you? And you will tease me. Tease me until I beg for you.

The more I play with my outer lips the wetter I get. I feel the wetness come from me and I spread it through the short hairs. From bottom to top, I slip my finger between my lips, feeling the wetness. As I brush over my clit I moan. Oh it feels so wonderful. This love you give me using my own fingers.

I make a change in my mind. You are asking me to masturbate for you. You want to see me give myself pleasure. You want to see me make myself cum.

I touch the bottoms of my feet together and spread my knees wide. I am open to my own fingers now. But I hear your command in my ears. Tease yourself. Tease yourself until you can’t take it any longer.

I slowly move my finger over my clit, making wide circles. I moan. I am so wet. I need to be filled. I slip my index finger into my pussy. The feeling is nice. I slip my middle finger inside myself and move the two fingers so they cross themselves. I spread them and fill myself a little more.

I am breathing heavier now. Can you see the excitement in my eyes? My breasts are abandoned and I begin to circle my clit again, slowly. I pause. I feel small orgasms under my finger and I press down and my moan is loud.

You love my ass. Keeping the two fingers in my pussy, I spread my fingers wide. I wet my ring finger by inserting it with the other two into my very wet pussy. My ring finger, the finger that will someday wear your ring, then slips into my hole. I throw my head back against the mattress. Oh yes! Fill me lover!

I carefully move the all the fingers inside of me in and out. I begin again circling my clit. I have to clench my jaw against my moans. The pleasure is intense. I imagine you watching me, trying to keep your hands off of your cock. Watch me lover! Watch me cum thinking of you!

I feel my clit pulsing under my finger. I feel my fingers moving in and out of myself. I am ready to beg. Ready for that huge orgasm. The one that causes me to lose control of myself.

I start to rub my finger up and down my clit, in time with my fingers moving in and out of my pussy and ass. A little faster. Just a little faster. The orgasms are coming closer together and each is just a little stronger than the last. Faster still I move my fingers. My jaw drops as I lose my breath to the orgasm. My hips leave the bed and my fingers slip as deep as they can into my body. I grunt. I groan. But I do not scream. The hoarse whisper is your name. The hoarse whisper tells you I love you.

As the large orgasm subsides, I continue to play. I notice that this orgasm was quite strong. I am seeing white spots before my eyes and I feel the shaking of the fingers inside or both my pussy and ass. I keep moving them, although I stop concentrating on my clit and play instead on the less sensitive areas around it. I squeeze my lips together, trapping my clit, which pulses again in a nice aftershock.

I play for many minutes. I stop only when I think you would be satisfied that I am completely satiated. As usual, your timing is perfect.

Now, I find I want you to make love to me. In reality.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Party Favor He was a dud but his roommate definitely was not.in Erotic Couplings
Strange Ride on the Bus I am fucked by a stranger on the bus.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Chance Encounter Can an encounter with a stranger turn Lucy's life around?in Erotic Couplings
Party Procreation A wife with an itch gets it scratched by a stranger.in Loving Wives
Maisie Gets Fucked Ordinary Wife gets taken on the dance floor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories