In My Office

Story Info
General fantasy between you.
1.4k words
4.21
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except for the guard, there isn't another person to be seen in my office building lobby. I grab your hand and lead you to the elevator to my office on the 12th floor. Nervously giggling and punching in the after-hours code, I feel your hand snaking its way to the outside of my slinky black sweater firmly grasping my left breast. I reach behind me and easily find the bulge in your trousers, making your teeth clench in frustration. I was such a tease through dinner and now you want payback.

The elevator stops and we emerge, clutching each other. I let us into my suite and lock the door behind us. The lights are all off, except for the glow of the red exit sign above the door. The suite is small, except for a lobby area, two offices and a work room. My office is equipped with a large glass top desk and credenza, everything neat, desk free of clutter. The windows reach from floor to ceiling along the entire back wall behind my desk.

You stand looking out at the view and I come over and ask you if I may take your cock out of your pants and kiss it. Ever so the gentleman, you wouldn't turn down such a polite request.

Licking my lips in anticipation, I slowly unzip your trousers and reach in to find my prize. Pulling it out, it's still slightly flaccid, but I can take care of that. I put the whole of it in my mouth, drawing you in deeply, moaning and breathing heavily, sinking to my knees.

Coming up for air, I ask you if I may take some clothes off as it is very warm in the office after hours. You give me permission, however you demand that only my sweater come off at this time. I raise my arms and while I'm still on my knees, you pull it off and set it aside.

I immediately resume dick-sucking and slurping and lapping at your now very much erect cock. You are enjoying the way my mouth feels as I enjoy having you in my mouth. Your hips rock back and forth, pushing deeper down my throat, your strong hands on my head and shoulder.

After several minutes, you pull me up by the hair, forcing me to stand. You tell me to take off my hose. I sit on the desk in front of you, your back is to the window. You are delighted to see that when I lift my skirt, I'm only wearing stockings held up by a lacy garter belt, no panties of any kind.

You decide that it might be fun to tease me a little, and sit down on my chair. Facing me, while I'm sitting on the desk, you tell me to kneel back on my elbows to watch, with my legs spread for you. Naturally I obey and your fingers find my very wet pussy eager to have you. When you ask me why I'm so wet already, I tell you it's because I love the taste of your cock and I get turned on making you feel good.

Satisfied by my answer, you encircle my clit with your right index finger and toy with me, wetting your finger. Raising it to my lips, I grasp your finger with my mouth, tasting my juices.

Your left hand goes back to my pussy and you feel my muscles clench tightly around your fingers. Thinking you might like to have a better view of my freshly shaved place, you lower your face and push my skirt aside.

I reach down with my right hand and spread my lips for you to get a better view. You nod your approval and stand up and motion for me to put you in my mouth once again. Sucking and licking, I can't get enough of you. Beads of sweat form on my face and neck. I unbutton your pants and push them down to the ground. Cock still in my mouth, you lift your feet up and out of the legs.

From your jacket that you have draped on the chair, you pull out a dildo of some girth and length. You tell me to spread my legs and you push it deep inside me to the hilt, causing me to gasp and momentarily pull away from you. You tell me that while it is indeed a large dildo, it's not nearly as big as what you have for me later, but it will help ease any tension I may have.

Looking up at you, I nod my understanding and relax with the dildo firmly planted in my cunt. You still stand before me, pushing the toy inside me and pulling it out and teasing my clit with it. You tell me to suck it instead and watch me as I take it where I just had you only moments before. I like to taste myself and that turns you on even more.

You pull the rubber cock from my mouth and tell me to stay on the desk, but get on my knees with my ass high in the air in front of you. You push my skirt out the way and lick my now-dripping pussy, enjoying the flavor. I push my body back into your face, grinding and biting my bottom lip in enjoyment. You pull away and tell me to behave and slap my ass leaving a bright red mark. You can tell that I like the pain and smack me again, this time on the left cheek. I reach around and grab your cock, begging you to put it inside me just for a moment, but you refuse. Instead, you shove the dildo in me once again for lubrication.

You ask me if I like having things in my ass, your left index finger teasing me at its entry. I tell you that I do like having things in my ass and would you please fuck me there. You can do better than that. You reach around with your left hand where I lick your middle finger sloppily and you insert it in my anus, asking me if that feels good and I am nodding and saying I want more. You gradually work your index finger in as well and when you feel I'm ready, you slide your fingers out and replace them with the dildo.

I moan very loudly at this point and you tell me to be quiet and put your right hand over my mouth. I bite at the skin, but it doesn't hurt you.

Without warning, you guide your cock deep into my pussy, plunging in with great force, you hand coming up to pull back on my hair, causing me to yelp both in pain and ecstacy. You can feel the tightness in my cunt from the dildo in my ass and its making you want to cum inside me, but not in my pussy.

I've finally reached my limit between your cock, the dildo and my own fingers madly rubbing my clit. I reach down underneath and between my legs, find your balls and lightly squeeze them and buck back and forth against you, an orgasm spilling over me.

Sated, I slow down my rocking to catch my breath. You remind me that you aren't quite satisfied yet. You pull the dildo out of my ass, push yourself away from me and tell me to stay on my knees, but turn around to face you and suck you off. You refuse to let me have another orgasm until you've cum in my mouth.

I finger myself until you notice and slap my hand away from my juicy folds. Grabbing your ass cheeks, my slippery fingers find the entrance of your ass and lightly tickle you, making you tense. Once you get used to the sensation, you relax and let me explore a little more. Not wanting to hurt or anger you, I stop once my left index finger is in your anus to the first knuckle. I leave it there and continue to suck and at last, I feel your body tensing again, but with the anticipation of an orgasm. You let out a moan, your jaw clenches and in seconds, a warm wetness streams into my mouth and down my throat. I drink it as if it you were feeding me water after being stranded in the desert for days. I savor the taste and lick up every drop to keep any from escaping from me. Once I get it all and you are licked clean, I raise up on my knees on the desk, pull your face to mine and kiss you, open-mouthed, letting you taste yourself.