In Pam's Control Pt. 03

Story Info
Pam invites Steph over for dinner.
8.2k words
4.52
56.2k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers

This is part three, as Pam deepens her domination over me. We are still in the first week of our one week a month trial run. Things get interesting when Pam invites Steph over for dinner...Enjoy!

I got dressed and made my way to the Italian Food Center. There I bought homemade tomato sauce, pasta, bread, and a nice bottle of Merlot. I set the table for three. The table was draped with white linen, and candles were lit. I showered and dressed in my 'Lucky' Jeans, and a white dress shirt. Underneath was Pam's red thong. I got hard setting this all up. It must be part of my submission to Pam.

My mind wondered about Steph. Would Pam actually have me serve her in a sexual manner? Trust me, I would not mind it at all, however, it would certainly change our relationship. Pam told me to trust her, and I did.

As I started to boil the water for the pasta, the phone rang.

"Hi Scotty, is dinner ready?" Pam asked cheerfully.

"Yes Mistress, it will be ready when you arrive." I said proudly.

"I thought it would be best, if you did not eat with us. You can say you ate earlier. This way you will wait in the kitchen while we eat. Wouldn't that be fun Scotty?"

"I will set the table for two Mistress. I understand."

Understand I did! She wanted me to be a servant waiting for orders. This excited me, but the humiliation in front of Steph, was a new frontier.

"I just showered at the gym, and Steph is finishing off some stretching exercises. We should be home shortly my love."

So I removed my dish setting, and made a small salad with tomatoes and cucumbers. I thought they might enjoy this as an appetizer. A few minutes later Pam and Steph walked in looking radiant. Pam's hair was still wet from her shower, and Steph was wet with sweat. I left the kitchen to greet them, kissing Steph on the cheek, and Pam on the lips. Then I took their gym bags, and placed them in the den.

"Everything looks so nice." Steph said with excitement.

Pam patted my ass and said "Good job Scotty."

Steph was wearing her work out outfit. Black tight nylon bike pants, with the leg stopping at mid calf, and a red tight top. She was wearing sneakers, and her long blonde hair was pulled back with a white head band. Pam had changed, and sported her blue jean shorts, with a V type T shirt. She wore thong flip flaps on her feet.

"I can't eat dinner all sweaty like this, and I didn't want to delay our dinner by showering at the gym. Pam, do you mind if I shower?" Steph asked.

"Not at all, go right upstairs, you know where it is. Take your time, dinner will wait. Isn't that right Scott?" Pam asked with a smirk.

"Yes of course. It will be ready when you come down." I said agreeing with Pam.

"Thanks guys, I will be quick." Steph took her bag and climbed the stairs.

Pam approached me with a grin ear to ear on her face. She kissed me and stared rubbing my cock through my jeans. She unbuttoned them, and pulled them down to my knees. My cock was fully erect and sticking straight up from my red thong.

"It seems you like serving Mistress and friend. I hope Steph don't notice the bulge in your pants. I wonder if you can control it while you serve us dinner. This will be lots of fun."

Pam was stroking my balls, as my cock swayed back and forth. I did all I could not exploding right there. She deep tongued kissed me and said.

"Remember the better you serve me, the better you will cum tonight. Now pull up your pants and pour us some wine."

I pulled them up, and made my way to the kitchen. My enlarged cock was very noticeable through my jeans. I had to try someway to get it down. Pam was no help, as she sat crossed leg on a kitchen stool dangling her flip flop. As I poured the wine, her sandal fell off (purposely I am sure.) I brought the wine to her, and we both clicked glasses.

"To a wonderful Sunday afternoon." she toasted.

We sipped our wine, and she lifted her foot up and wiggled her toes.

"Be a dear and put Mistresses sandal back on."

I bent over to get it, and she put her foot in my face. My mouth was now full of her lovely toes, as I sucked on each one.

"You don't have to call me Mistress while Steph is here...but Ms. Pam will do."

I moaned with her toes in my mouth.

"Don't be a baby. She just thinks we are role playing because I won a bet. Put my flip flop back on and pull your self together, she will be down soon."

I put the thronged sandal between her toes, and she smiled contently.

Steph came down a short time later. She was wearing tight faded jeans that had the worn look. They had holes at the knees, and on the backside. The tight T shirt she wore had a caricature of John Lennon on it. She wore open toe shoes with a cork like heel, about 3 inches high.

"Thanks for waiting, that shower felt wonderful." She huffed.

"Lets eat; I am famished from that spin class." Pam said

I was in the kitchen, as they approached the dinning table set off in the attached room. Pam proclaimed,

"We are ready for dinner Scott."

I pulled Steph's chair first, as she sat with a bit of a startled look on her face. I then pulled out Pam's chair as she waited with a smile. When both were seated, I asked

"Would you like your salads first, or with your pasta?"

"First you should pour Steph some wine, and fill my glass also. Didn't you notice I was almost empty?"

I turned all shades of red, as I poured Steph her wine, and refilled Pam's glass.

"Sorry Pam for not noticing."

Steph looked on in amazement.

"We will have our salads first and please remember to address me as Ms. Pam...and since we have a guest, its only right to call her Ms. Stephanie."

My humiliation began, and my submissive juices were flowing...and my cock growing.

I left the room a bit crouched, as I didn't want Steph to see the bulge in my pants. As I entered the kitchen I heard Steph say,

"What the fuck Pam, this is amazing!"

I didn't hear Pam's response, as I served the salads.

"Scott, are you going to ask Steph if she wants some dressing?"

My heart was in my mouth, as I asked,

"Ms. Stephanie would you like balsamic vinegar and oil, or blue cheese dressing with your salad?"

Steph giggled, and seemed embarrassed,

"Blue cheese would be great Scott."

Pam looked on like a contented cat, as I presented her with the dressing in a small bowl.

"I will have some vinegar and oil."

"Yes Ms. Pam." I said while looking down.

"This salad is fantastic Scott. Did you get the vegetables at the market?" Steph asked.

"Yes, on Sixth Avenue." Pam sounded a fake cough. I got the hint. "Ms. Stephanie."

"Let me say, that I think this is great, that you two are playing this role reversal game. Scott you are a real man, for holding your end of the bet, and not asking out. Please don't feel uncomfortable. I find it amazing! James would never consider serving me in this manner. It's refreshing."

What Steph said made me feel a bit more at ease, as I cleared the salad dishes and served the pasta. Pam clicked on Steph's glass, and I filled it again with wine. I stayed in the kitchen as they ate, and over heard,

"He is gorgeous! I wonder if he is teaching spin any other days. Did you notice the bulge in those bike pants? They both laughed.

I guessed they were talking about the new instructor at the gym. They continued to talk about good looking men at work, and sexy clothes. I was jealous, but turned on at the same time. I peeked in, and saw their wine was low. While pouring refills Steph praised,

"That was delicious. I never thought you could cook"

"Scott is full of surprises." Pam acclaimed.

"Can I borrow him some time? He is fantastic! " Steph giggled.

"That could be arranged, right Scott?"

I stuttered a bit and said "Yes Ms. Pam." Steph giggled again.

As I cleared the table, Pam kept goosing my ass. Both ladies laughed.

Steph went on to say,

"If I had James under my control, there is no saying what might happen. I would certainly put him through his paces. My fantasies often involve him as my slave. I wouldn't want that all the time, but every so often would be fun."

Pam's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Lets relax on the sofa, and you can give me some ideas."

Steph started to take her wine, and Pam patted her hand.

"Scott, we will have our wine inside."

I brought them both their glasses, and Steph again looked in awe.

They both sat crossed leg on the leather coach sipping their wine, and intermittently laughing. I wish I had a picture of them looking so hot!

Pam called me in.

"Scott, can you cut up some fruit."

I had been washing dishes, and the front of my jeans and shirt was wet.

"Look at your self, all wet like that. Put your apron on, that's what it's for sweetie." Both laughed.

I dug the pink apron from the wash and put it on. At this point I had been sneaking some shots of Bourbon, and it lessened my humiliation. I served them their fruit in the apron, and poured them yet, some more wine. Steph said,

"He is a treasure." She got up, and kissed me on the cheek "You are soooo cute in that color." Once again they both laughed.

By this time both were pretty drunk. I feared for the worse!

After I cleaned the kitchen, Pam called me in.

"Scott, in the bathroom cabinet on the bottom shelf, there is a blue tube of lotion. Get it."

I got the tube and brought it to her.

Scott, I want you to show Steph how good you are at foot massages. She is our guest, and you should treat her feet as you do mine."

Now I felt incredibly humiliated. My mind said no...but my cock said yes. Steph was no longer embarrassed, and smiled at me.

"Yes Ms. Pam."

I got down on my knees, and started rubbing the lotion on my hands.

"Oh and Scott, do it in your pretty panties."

I looked at Pam, and she glared at me, and Steph looked in a daze. I got up and removed my jeans and shirt, showing Steph my cock trying to escape my red thong. Steph put her hand over her mouth in a gasp.

Pam looked proud of her control.

"Now ask Steph the question."

"Ms. Stephanie may I massage your feet?" I was now in sub heaven.

Steph looked a bit shaken,

"Yes Scott you may."

I carefully removed her right shoe, and placed it on the side. Her toe nails were perfectly manicured, and polished in white. I lathered up lotion in my hand and began her massage. She immediately embraced my hands, with a pleasurable groan. Pam lit a joint, and passed it to Steph. I was doing my magic, going in between each toe with gentle motion, while they smoked the weed.

"I never get foot massages, except from that old Chinese lady at the salon. This is totally incredible. Your hands are magic."

I massaged each foot for twenty minutes, not missing a spot, spending lots of time on her soles, and arches. Pam and Steph were both mellowed out making small talk between Steph's pleasure groans. They acted like I wasn't even there. This was also a turn on. Pam put the joint in my mouth and I took a hands free toke.

"I told you he would do anything I say. He has a thing for woman's feet too" Pam said to Steph.

"From the looks of that cock he is enjoying it. I bet you most men have a foot fetish, but never submit to it. After all the time and money we spend on our feet, with pedicures and sexy shoes, they deserve attention. This is the best dinner I was ever invited to! Is this considered cheating?" Steph laughed.

Pam asked, "Are you sexually aroused?"

"I have a gorgeous guy massaging my feet in a red thong, with his wife present...How could I not be?"

"Well I guess you are a cheating wife." They both laughed.

Steph then said,

"As much as I am enjoying all this, it is time to go home. James will be calling me soon from LA."

Pam told me to put her shoes on, and I gently fitted each one on her lovely feet. We called Steph a cab, and waited at the door with her.

"Pam you are a lucky lady. To have a husband wear your panties and serve you like that is a treasure. Thank you Scott for a lovely evening and I really do hope we do it again sometime."

I stood there with my thong and throbbing cock and said,

"Thank you for allowing me to please you Ms. Stephanie."

She kissed me on the lips, giggled, and went out for the cab.

Part 3...Chapter two

When Steph left, Pam smiled and kissed me.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it Scotty?"

"Not at all Mistress, Steph made me feel at ease."

"From the size of that cock, that's not all you felt." Pam purred.

Pam then put some of the lotion on her hands, and rubbed it all over my ass. She then got on her knees and teased my cock with her lips, licking the slit, and putting it in her mouth without touching it. She started rubbing my ass, and putting her fingers close to my hole. I moaned with pleasure and frustration. She took my swollen rod in her mouth and engulfed it to the shaft, but did not move her mouth. It was a perfect tease. One of her fingers found their way to my ass hole and she pushed it in. I was startled at first, but accepted her finger. I started rocking my hips. Pam slowly slid my cock from her mouth, and left her finger in my hole.

" Mmmm, it seams my Scotty enjoys Mistresses touch. Do you like getting finger fucked?"

"If you don't stop Mistress I am going to cum." I said in a sweat.

"But Scotty, Mistress has not yet decided you can cum."

Pam then went deeper into my ass, and slowly pumped her magic finger, while kissing my cock.

The feeling was amazing. Pam never played with my ass before, and I indeed felt like a virgin. She slowly pulled her finger out, and stood up.

"Tidy up down here, and come upstairs."

About a minute later the phone rang. Pam called down for me to answer it.

"Hi it's Steph."

"Hello Ms. Stephanie, would you like me to get Pam?"

"No, its ok, just tell her I left my gym bag upstairs, and she could bring it to me on Wednesday."

"I will Ms. Stephanie, good night."

"Thanks again for a very interesting evening...goodnight."

I finished cleaning up and went upstairs and told Pam. She was sitting at her make up table, dressed in white lacy panties applying ruby red lipstick. She matched that, with a white lacy low cut bra.

"Pick out a red pump for me, and put them on my feet." She lipped.

I chose stiletto heels, with a closed pointy toe. I knelt and put them on her, being careful not to catch her anklet. She barely paid notice to me.

"Let's try that again. Only this time, I want you to suck each heel before you put them on me."

I took one off, and slid the pointy heel in my mouth, and put it back on her foot. I duplicated my action with her other shoe. She continued to pay no mind to me.

"Do you think that cock deserves to cum? Tell me why Mistress should let you cum tonight?"

I was still on my knees,

"I served you well Mistress, and I think I have pleased you. But if it is your wish to make me wait longer, I understand."

"Good answer my love. I still have not decided."

She got up and kissed me, smearing her lipstick on my lips. Pam laid on the edge of the bed, resting on her elbows. She looked at me on my knees, and said,

"Crawl to me."

I did as told, crawling to her on my hands and knees, looking at her two gorgeous legs hanging from the bed.

"Worship your Mistress."

I started at her shoes. Licking the leather, and tonguing her instep. She raised her soles, and I licked them too. I kissed and licked around her anklet, and worked my way to her knees. When I got to her thighs, I saw her smiling face. My mouth kissed and licked each thigh, leading to her white panties. She suddenly stopped me, and looked like she had a revelation.

"Scotty, go get Steph's bag from the bath room."

I found it, and brought it to her. She looked through it, and found what she was looking for. She pulled out a small black cotton panty. It looked like it was well worn, with the crotch tangled a bit.

"These are Steph's panties. She wore them at the gym today. It seems they rode up her snuggly."

She then pulled out her black bike pants, and turned them inside out..

"Come to me Scott."

She held out her pants to me.

"Sniff them. Inhale Steph's scent"

I was happy to oblige. I put my nose to the crotch as Pam held them out. The scent was strong, and intoxicating. I could only wonder what her panties smelt like. Then she turned them around to the ass part.

"I know you always look at Steph's ass, why not sample her aroma."

I did always look at her ass, but never knew Pam noticed. She stuffed it in my face, and I inhaled deeply. It was an exciting mixture of sweat and ass. Not too strong, but detectable. Pam rubbed it on my face, and I accepted it willingly.

"Are you enjoying Steph's ass you naughty boy?"

"Yes Mistress." I muffled through her pants.

Pam pulled them away, and told me to get her pocket rocket. She has a very small vibrating toy. It is about 4 inches, and comes to a point. We have used it before in our love making. I brought it to her and she smiled.

"You have been a very good Slave Husband, and you should be rewarded. Lie down on your stomach, and accept your reward."

I did as told, and she pulled down my panties, and slowly inserted the vibrator in my ass. I gasped at first, but relaxed and it slid in nicely. Pam then pulled my panties up to hold it in.

"I see Scotty likes Mistresses little present. You will really like your next gift."

I stood up, and Pam took out Steph's panties. She held the gusset to my nose, and I inhaled deeply. They were drenched with Steph's juices, and her scent was very strong. With the buzzing in my ass, and her amazing panties in my face, I was on the verge of collapsing. Pam rubbed them all over my lips, and nose.

"How does her tight little pussy taste. I wonder if James fucked her before he left this morning. Does she taste as good as Mistress?"

Pam then draped them over my head with the crotch and ass on my face. She then opened her legs, and pulled my head to her very wet pussy. I pulled her white panties off.

"Now you will have both our juices to enjoy. Put your tongue to work my panty boy, and make sure your friend don't come out of your ass."

I licked Pam like a mad man! As I moved my head up and down, left and right, Steph's panties were also rubbing on her open throne. I held the vibrator in my ass with one hand, and stroked her clit with the other. All this movement had my cock rubbing on the bed...I was so close! After about fifteen minutes, Pam let out a loud moan. It seemed like it lasted for minutes. Her orgasm bathed my face, and I took in all I could. She pushed me off, and got on her hands and knees.

"Now I want you to fuck Mistress for as long and hard as you can. When you are ready to cum, pull that cock out, and cream on my ass."

I kneeled behind her and grabbed her hips. My cock slid in her pussy like melted butter. I didn't know how long I would last, but there was no holding back now. I looked in the wardrobe mirror and observed some sight: Me, with panties over my head, wearing a red thong, and a vibrator up my ass: Fucking my beautiful wife, with her red stilettos surrounding me, her ass in the air, and her head buried in a pillow. I managed a few hard thrusts, and I felt it coming. The vibrator felt amazing in my ass. AHHHHHHhhhhh I screamed! The first burst hit her ass hard, then a second, and third, and fourth...and more spurted out on her rose bud. It was the most amazing orgasm in my life! I rolled over in ecstasy.

Pam pulled her panties on, and rested her head on my stomach.

"Wow, what a weekend. Was it as good for you, as it was for me?" Pam purred.

"Yes my love it most certainly was." I said, still out of breath.

Pam turned and put her face over mine, giggling as she removed Steph's panties from my head.

"You still have another entire week to serve me. I know your submissive desires are not very high right now... but if you wish to continue...

Scottt
Scottt
192 Followers