In Praise of Hope Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends are intimate.
4.5k words
4.54
13.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

After the fiasco with Erin, a.k.a. Songbird, it had taken months for life to return to normal. True to her word my wife was making an effort to give me more pussy, much to my delight.

I thought there would be a lot of animosity between my wife and Erin but to my wife's credit she took it in stride, having to see Erin most Sundays at church, and Erin and I singing together now and then.

I made a very concerted effort to keep my eyes off of Erin and purposefully sat to the right of my wife so she could see if my head should turn in Erin's direction. The only chance I had to actually look on her pretty face was when she was leading the congregation. I made sure my wife was near whenever I talked to Erin, in person or on the phone.

As always though, I continued my friendly and ribbing relationship with Hope, exchanging glances and talking to her whenever I could. It had been over a year since we had been intimate.

Hope was funny in that she at times could appear distant, moody or in a daze, making me think that I had said or done something. She rarely confided in me about life in general - family and such - unless I asked her directly. Many times I would learn things by listening to her open up to the choir ladies, unlike Erin who would tell me her troubles any time the opportunity presented itself, before and after our affair and she seemed to appreciate my concern and guidance. I always thanked her for her trust.

When Hope was in one of these moods and are eyes met, her looks were vacant. At these times, I usually let time take its course and then, the next time I saw her, Hope would be Hope again.

Early one morning, Sunday, after the early service I arrived at church and as usual found Hope in the sanctuary. I greeted her and we hugged as she sat at the organ. I asked, ""Are you doing good, Sugar." In due course, she told me about her upcoming anniversary and three-day trip to the mountains of Virginia. I was a bit put off because Wednesday choir practice was going to be counseled due to her trip and jokingly told her so.. She also told me about their vacation plans coming up the next month - Boston as usual where Andre's kin lived. She did not appear to be excited about either trip. I told her, if we did not talk later, to have a good anniversary, to be safe, and that I would miss her.

A little after the conversation she left the sanctuary and I sat in the back of the church watching the early service, music director, John, sort through his music on the stage. Hope, after some minutes, returned to the sanctuary and started to walk back towards me. Her peripheral vision picked up John on the stage causing her to make an about-face. She left the sanctuary again and soon John departed. Hope returned and I watched her, again, walking across the sanctuary seemingly in a daze towards the piano. She did not look in my direction. I knew something was up with Hope.

With the two of us alone in the sanctuary I listened to her practice for about 20 minutes. A musical prodigy she was quite good and the music was very moving.

When two ladies entered the sanctuary Hope stopped playing and I hollered across the sanctuary a thank you, telling her I did not expect a concert this morning. She said, seemingly to talk to the ladies, that she had tried to get her husband, Andre, to play the trumpet with the choir but he had put her off. Her tone was a depressed, sad sound indeed!

I thought about her, which I did quite often of course, through the week as I did not see her until the following Sunday. I went looking and found her in the choir room. I sat down at the back of the small room without speaking as her back was turned and she had not seen me yet. She soon turned.

"Hello, Jedediah." She said upon seeing me. Her tone neutral.

"And how is Miss Hope this fine Sunday morning?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Was her simple answer.

A male member of the church stopped by the door and stepped in a few feet, asked Hope a question, which I don't remember, the question or the answer, then, thanked her and began to close the door as he left.

"James!" I said sternly catching his attention. "Please, leave that door open if you would."

"Sure! Sure! No problem." He replied, and I felt that he had caught the gist of my concern with being in a room with a woman that was not a relative are such. He left.

Hope walked the length of the room and shut the door.

"Thank you Jed." She said quietly approaching the chair in front of me and sitting down. "I appreciate your concern."

"Are you going to tell me why you are acting like someone shot your dog?"

"We didn't make love." She said in a near whisper. "We had a beautiful room in the mountains - a wonderful dinner - a fireplace - a whirlpool! He said he was tired. I had on new laced bra and panties that would take your breath away! And he said he was tired."

I could not help it you understand, but my mind went to the scene of Hope standing in the middle of a motel room showing Andre her new outfit. I knew she liked full style panties. What a sight that must have been, those panties on her broad ass. I found it hard to believe Andre had passed! But I always found Andre boring as hell.

"Well, you know us old guys. We do get tired sometimes." I said, trying not to make too light of the situation.

"I know one person who would never be so tired he could not at least eat my pussy." She said as low as she could and me still hear. She was not smiling.

"That seems like a life time ago, sugar." I sympathized. "The weekend is not over! There is still tonight?"

"Not on his life! He knows I'm mad at him." She retorted.

"That's one way to make sure you don't get any loving!" I returned sarcastically. "Now, are you feeling better that you have gotten that out of your system? Can we please open that door now?"

I was really quite concerned my wife might happen by.

"What the hell, Jedediah!" Hope seethed with a distressed tone. "What do I have to do - sit my ass on a silver platter for you?"

"Yes, under the circumstances, I suppose you do." I returned with concern, maybe even disbelief in my tone.

"Arrange it dammit!" She commanded. "A weekday - just tell me when and where."

Hope reopened the door returned to her normal place at the front of the room, just a minute before the choir members started entering the room for practice.

I sat there studying the 51-year-old Hope, thinking, it would probably be easier to set up the meeting than to try to talk her out of the nonsense. There was no question my desire for her was still there. Unlike Andre, I never let a lady go wanting. Things were more complicated than Hope knew!

In the mix, was my wife forgiving me for my dalliance with the cute, sexy and young Erin, and doing her best to give me more pussy, and now officially married Hope wanting to renew our clandestine sexual relationship - a relationship with an older woman my wife, I knew, would never forgive.

I had had a long lasting erection with Hope the few times we fucked over a year ago. My health had changed. I had pill-ed up with Erin without any complications with my other prescriptions, but, without the pills, my wife was more than happy with a 15 or 20 minute erection satisfying my desire to be inside her, then, giving her an orgasm without the rigors of passionate intercourse. I cheated death, I figured, but did not want to push my luck.

The question now was, do I approach the situation without the pills, showing Hope that were sexual consequences for having a preference for the older man. Would Hope accept the same approach I had with my wife? THEN, there was no way in the world I could keep up a long sexual relationship with Hope. If I did, there was no way in hell it would remain secret and a dalliance with an older woman would never be accepted by my wife. Erin's youth had not threatened her.

After church services, I told my wife I needed to shake someone's hand. The congregation had pretty much cleared out and as I passed the organ I whispered to Hope to call me.

The phone rang around 11 o'clock the next day, Monday.

"Good morning Jedediah." I heard her say with a tone that was just as depressed as the day before.

"And good morning to you also, pretty lady." I returned. "Are you sure about what you're wanting to do? You know how I feel about you! It is agony when I don't see you twice a week and we don't talk or tease each other. But, damn girl! Are you sure you have thought this through? I'm one up, by the way!"

"You're always one up." She replied. "If I thought about it, I wouldn't do it! You know where adultery will get you - HELL - with capital letters. I put you there already. I might as well join you. I don't want to think about it! You're the only man that has ever let me be myself in the bedroom. Just get us a motel room that's all I'm asking."

I could almost see Hope holding up her free hand in a "just do it" manner.

I told her it had already been done and I figured the same motel was far enough away to be safe, plus giving her a good excuse of visiting her mother should she be seen in the area. I told her Thursday and she told me she would work it out and see me there.

"Do you have to go?" I asked her, not wanting to hang up quite yet. "Tell me about your trip to the mountains? Your honeymoon? Apparently that is what has you all riled up."

"The trip was nice." She answered and a long second passed. "Do you know that Andre has never seen my pussy! Never saw his dearly departed wife's either. He's not a Quaker or Mormon for crying out loud! They dressed in separate rooms or in darkness and they fucked in darkness, never in the light of day or a light on. Can you believe that? "

"Actually I can." I injected, controlling my desire to chuckle.

"We had been seeing each other a year before he made a move on me. When I started undressing he freaked out - made me turn off the light - then after, go to the bathroom before he did with clothes to redress."

"Is he good in bed?" I queried, wanting to hear what I suspected, but I got a mild surprise.

"Actually, he is!" Hope replied. "He gets pretty carried away and for a few minutes I'm in heaven, but then he slows down - revs up again - slows down - revs up again over and over again until he comes. It's like I'm not even there and I have learned to get my orgasm in if I'm going to have one."

"Does he finger you or eat her pussy?" I quizzed. "Does he talk at all?"

"When I can't get my orgasm while he is revved up, I've finally taught him to finger me - my clit anyway - he won't stick his finger in me. And the only noise he makes is his heavy panting like he's going to croak." She replied, now laughing.. "Jed, you are so down to earth and real. I feel better already talking about it. "

"So, you want me to cancel the motel room and we forget this foolishness?" I queried, actually hoping I was off the hook.

"The hell I do!" She answered with a stern teacher's tone. "And don't stand me up!"

With that, the subject changed and we talked about music for a while. I agreed to sing the up coming Sunday - Randy Travis's "A Point of Light".

For my liking, Thursday came to quickly. I was hoping Hope might come to her senses and call the whole thing off.

I left early and drove slowly towards Carolina. We were going to meet early at 7 AM. I had booked the room for Wednesday and Thursday so there would be no problem getting into the room at such an early hour. I arrived at 6:45 AM, having stopped at a fast food for coffee and breakfast, in case she was hungry.

I heard a car and peeking through the window I saw it was Hope. I opened the door for her as she approached and she greeted me warmly, stepping through the door. She wore a flowered dress with a white background, buttoned from her waist up to her neck with a broad pink belt. She had had her hair cut between Sunday and this morning, which I found quite attractive as I liked her with short hair. She kicked her black flats off toward a chair as she tossed a small travel bag I had seem before after her shoes.

"I'm glad to see you, Jedediah." She whispered lovingly as we hugged after I locked the door.

I held her close.

Curious, I asked. "You have any trouble getting away?"

"Andre is in Boston." She replied. "How about you?"

"Hey! When you're retired and your wife works your day is pretty much open." I replied.

"So I don't have any other woman to compete with. Erin maybe!"

She said eying me curiously.

"Why would you say that?" I inquired with a thumping heart.

"Just pulling your leg, Jedediah. I know how you feel about that little blonde bombshell. You call her "Songbird" I believe. You would throw me or your wife out of a window for a little taste of her broad ass."

"You are sooo bad! You know better than that." I returned, chuckling and relieved.

"Yes! I do." She said, pulling away for me gently.

Hope backed away from me and reached to lift up the front of her dress, showing me she had no panties on, smiling mischievously. I felt fortunate to be looking upon her lavish bush once again. My crotch pulsed. She laughed girlishly as she dropped her dress and began to unbuckle the belt and then unbuttoned the dress. She dropped it off of her shoulders, stepping out of it and laying it neatly across the chair. With a quick snap at the front of her bra, there she stood - in her birthday suit - turning joyfully around in a circle for my appraisal.

"You are one lovely lady!" I said in appraisal.

"I have a fat ass, and you know it, but you love my pussy!" She said in her childish tone.

"I love every inch of you - your ass too - but especially that fur coated pussy of yours." I said honestly.

Hope danced towards the queen sized bed. Reaching the edge, she rolled on her shoulder and back across the bed with her legs stiffened and outstretched toward the ceiling. Coming to a halt, she flung both her knees back the other way keeping them tight together for a moment, before throwing her right knee wide, giving me a quick look at her pussy, then back together. I began to undress as I watched her move her right knee repeatedly, taunting me with quick peeks at her lavishly coated treasure. She slowed her openings until she lay there, her right knee pulled wide, her pussy unobstructed for viewing - invitingly.

When I had tossed the last piece of my closing aside I closed quickly on the bed and literally jumped between her legs. I took hold of my cock, which surprised me with its firmness, and put it to her, entering her slowly.

Hope wrapped her legs around my thighs, wrapping her toes around my legs, thus locking us together. I began to pump into her with a quick rhythm. Her ass matched my rhythm and we fucked for long minutes with abandonment.

"Lord, I missed this freedom of being openly naked and able to let myself go and fuck myself silly!" She whispered with labored breath.

"I miss having your legs around me. My cock inside of you." I offered, when actually I had no words to describe the lustful ecstasy I was feeling with this child of a woman.

With limited movement, as she was hugging me to her, I kissed her neck and shoulders, cradling her in my arms, shoving my cock into her as deep as I could put it.

I don't think either one of us was interested in orgasm. We just had to deplete the animal lust we were feeling.

Eventually, I wore down - a.k.a my cock. I would liked to have said "we" wore down, but I haven't heard tell of a pussy yet that couldn't outlast a man's cock.

I slowed down considerably but I felt like my cock was still firm - it was not.

"Did I break it!" Hope said in her childish tone, lovingly.

"Damn woman! I wasn't expecting you to try to kill me so quickly." I protested, now realizing I should have taken the damn pill. Is there no better way to die than between a woman's thighs.

I pulled my limp cock out of her and we began to cuddle and kiss. I toyed with her pussy and she toyed with my cock. With the warmth and enthusiasm Hope showed, my cock soon regained its health and I maneuvered her to her knees.

"I am scared out of my wits to suggest this to Andre." She joked, as I pushed against her ample ass. "Ohh yea! Push! He would probably have a heart attack and I'd be a widow again. I would insist you get a divorce."

I wasn't sure if she was telling me to push or a vocal direction to herself. My cock went deep, much to her pleasure, irregardless.

"And then you would love me to death and you would be a widow for the third time." I countered. "You had better suggest it to him. You might find he don't know how to ask - his sheltered life and all!"

"I'm not a black widow, am I?" She questioned.

"If I don't make it out of this room alive, you might be." I teased.

"Where is that hand going?"

"I'm going to play with my pussy." She informed me and her childish tone.

Her actions, ass and moans worked their magic and I remained quite firm stroking into her and she fingered her clit.

"Good Lord girl! I love your ass!"

Hope spread her knees wider and lowered her torso to the bed with her face facing towards the left. Her posture gave me better access and I popped her ass in earnest.

Fortune smiled upon me and the lady moaned in orgasm in another minute or two.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She literally begged as the orgasm gripped her and evaporated.

I continued shoving determinedly into her a few short minutes, almost coming myself. Then, I fucked her in a more leisurely fashion as I caressed her ass and told her how much I adored her and enjoyed her revealing her soul.

"Aren't you going to come for me?" She questioned, moving forward to decouple us and turning on her back.

"Are you in a hurry to get home?" I joked. "It's only been a little over an hour. When I come the fat lady's going to sing. And what do we have here!"

I put my face to her pussy and began to explore with my tongue. Every woman has a taste and a scent that surmounts any sweet smelling soap or perfume she may use. Of the 3 or 4 I had the pleasure to bed long ago I have forgotten, but my wife, Erin and Hope I could, without doubt, pick out of a lineup of the fairer sex by their scent.

I tested my ability of keeping Hope suspended, teasing, exploring and limiting the time of concentrating my tongue on her clit. No matter that she chastised me for playing. No matter that she begged me to make her - to let her - come, but when I pushed my tongue into her hole all was forgiven - and she begged me not to stop that particular torment.

20 or more minutes later the exhausted Hope groaned, her body levitating off the bed, in orgasm.

"How am I ever going to be happy without a steady diet of that!" She sighed with a forlorn tone.

"You're a good sport Hope." I offered. "My wife gets downright irritated when I do that to her."

"Should I have a talk with her?" Hope offered back.

"Oh yeah! You do that. But warn me so I can get out of Dodge." I retorted.

We laid there for many long minutes, me, stroking her mound with my nose and tempting her to want more as I repeatedly moved my nose to her clit, she, curling my hair and toying with my ears.

"Come up here and kiss me." She directed.

The mixture of moving up between her warm thighs, her kissing me passionately with indifference to her vaginal fluids in my mouth and on my face and her guiding me into her pussy worked its magic and I began to fuck her with intensity and intent to come inside of her.

I felt her arms hugging and lovingly stroking me as I lost myself.

"Grab my ass." She whispered. "And don't worry about me or the weight. Just fuck me good and give me what I want."

It took much longer than it had before but I was determined and she was a loving partner, her ass matching my rhythm with gusto. But, I soon groaned as my cock jerked inside of her, filling her belly with my cum. For a short time, she was mine.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12