In Public

Story Info
It's special amateur night.
2.5k words
4.09
70.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCoz
TheCoz
12 Followers

Well, over the course of time we (my x and I) did quite a bit of erotic things. One of the biggest was, in the beginning, always talking during love making, especially when getting very aroused. Talk about her and other men. Talk about her showing herself to other men. Talk about her making it with other men. Of course, in the beginning just a lot of talk that leads to a lot of fire and enormous erotic energy.

After a while we would get a little bolder. I would fondle or play with her in a semi public place with both being very turned on but more than just a little scared to go any further. Then one day we were really horny and fooling around and I told her about this place, The Golden Banana.

The Golden Banana had "amateur" night on a special night of the week. Half jokingly and half seriously I told her that I was going to take her there so she could be one of the amateurs. She laughed it off. Both of us were really half hoping it would happen and half scared to death about it. However, the thought was planted and both of us were extremely turned on and sex was fabulous that night. In fact sex was MANY TIMES that night. The next day found us still horny as hell. Well, that next day just happened to be THE special Amateur night.

We got in the car and went for a ride. I was physically behind the wheel but I swear the car was on autopilot and definitely heading in the direction of our lust. With little discussion and much apprehension and erotic tension we arrived at the parking lot. We parked but didn't get out for a while. We talked about going in. We watched who was going in and out of the place.

No females were seen going in or out but plenty of guys. We talked about what we would see in there. We talked about what I wanted her to do in there. We were so excited. It was simply foreplay. One thing led to another and soon we were making out in the car.

We were going at it very hot and heavy. A guy knocked on the window and jokingly said that we should go in or get a hotel room. We nervously laughed. My x said that she thought he was pretty cute and sexy. This excited me. The thought of her thinking that way just as I was playing with her pussy was so erotic. It was just our mood of the moment.

I said, "Lets go in and see if we can find him."

She said, "I can't go in there looking for him."

I replied, "Well, let's just go in and see what is going on in there. Maybe, we'll just bump into him."

She didn't say anything but stuck out her tongue at me and reached for the door handle. We went in.

It was dark. A lot of smoke. A lot of guys. Everyone of the guys by the entrance turned and looked, no stared, at my x. This made her so nervous. But, with our talking, our making out, the guy catching us making out hot and heavy, and now these guys lusting at my x, she was very excited and turned on.

We found a seat. Not way up front by the stage and not too far back away from it. We sat right in the middle of the room.

There was a girl dancing naked on the stage. She was very pretty. Had a very tight body and was very erotic.

We had talked about my x with another women plenty of times. She said she would like to try it but didn't know how to start something like that and said that it couldn't be with someone we knew. Well, there were some awesome looking ladies on stage. Naked and dirty dancing. And, we didn't know them! I could tell that my wife was very excited by her mood, breathing and squirming.

I asked her, "Do you want to get up there?"

Her answer, "Oh, wow, I really would like to but I can't! I'd be scared to death."

She couldn't do it. We had agreed long ago that when we ventured upon something that we would respect and definitely honor each others feelings and wishes. So, if she did not want or didn't feel like she could do it I was going to accept that. However, I told her that since we were here and since we both were obviously excited that I intended to continue our making out righ here in the booth.

She wasn't too sure about this and kept looking around. But, with the naked flesh on stage hardly anyone was paying any attention to us. So I started to caress her boobs outside of her blouse. I put my other hand on her bared knee and slowly started sliding it up her thigh as we kissed. I told her to spread her legs a bit and let anyone see her while I played with her. She was still too nervous. She did have her legs spread a little and her skirt hiked up some so that if you really looked (which a couple of guys did, but they were still much more interested in the naked flesh on stage) you could see her panties. We made out more and it got hot and heavy.

I dipped my finger a little. I massaged alot. But, she was still too nervous. I tried to get her to remove her panties in the booth. But, I wasn't having any success. Finally, I persuaded her to go to the ladies room and remove her panties.

It seemed as though it took forever for her to return. She finally come out of the ladies room. On her way back to the table she was chatted up by a bunch of guys. A few of them were free with their hands. Not anything overly sexy but light touches on the arm and one guy wrapped his arm around her waist. She was so excited.

She got back to the table and sat down. She was so flustered with these guys and their attention. We talked a little. We made out some more. I talked to her about how it felt being the object of sexual lust of so many different guys. She said she was so hot. I was rubbing her leg. When I reached up her skirt I found that she still had her panties on, damp but still on. She said she was too scared to remove them.

I was a little disappointed. We continuted to make out some more. It was so erotic to be making out hot and heavy with a lot of guys around and naked girls on a stage. She was so scared but so turned on. And, now there was more attention from the guys. She got so turned on and almost let me remove her panties and then got really nervous and she wanted to go. (note here: if you guys do this make sure you adopt a immediate quit rule that if EITHER ever says enough or stop then you MUST stop WITHOUT cooercion and begging -- wait till you each calm down and cool off and then discuss it) So we go up and left.

When we got to the car she put a lip lock on me and started moaning like she was exploding. She broke apart from me and took her panties off.

She said, "See, you wanted them off and now they are. And, I can't put them back on because..." She quickly opened the car window and threw the panties out. They landed on the hood of the car beside us. LOL

I said, "I better go get them."

She said, "No, leave them there. Let everyone see. That is what you wanted, isn't it?

She was now playing the game that I wanted her to play. She wanted it too. We immediately started making out again. Only this time all of her clothes were coming off. We made out, we petted and screwed right there and she was stark naked straddling me in the front seat of our car. ANYBODY walking buy couldn't miss the panties or us. But, no one walked by. What a bummer. We had raw sex right there with no audience. We were spent, at least for the moment.

I started the car and we left the parking lot. She was still naked beside me playing with her pussy. Now it is about 3:00 am. NOONE on the road to see her nakedness. Noone around to see her naked and playing with herself. Another bummer!

I pulled into a 24 hour supermarket. At that time we both smoked and we were just about out of cigarettes. I got out of the car and she shocked me and also got out -- naked! She stood there for a moment and said to me, "What's the matter, you wanted me to show off, didn't you?"

I couldn't say anything. I was so shocked and stunned. All I could do was look around everywhere trying to see who was seeing my sexy naked wife. She took her time putting her short dress on -- nothing underneath.

It wasn't see through or anything like that. It wasn't super short that she was peeking her asshole out under the hem. But, it was short, slightly above mid thigh. Stairs or bending over could present some fun.

Inside there were 2 young female cashiers in the front. I pulled my wife across the store and down the far aisle. The only other people we saw in the store were a stock boy on each of the first two aisles and a young teenage couple in the next aisle and no one for the next 3 aisles and then we were in the last aisle. This last aisle happened to be the aisle where the chilled stuff was. So, the aisle was a little cool but we weren't!

We stopped about mid way up the aisle and started making out again. I was getting hot again. I felt her up and pulled her dress up a bit and threatened to pull it off of her righit here. She said that I wouldn't dare. She was taunting me and daring me to do it. Well, if we hadn't just finished screwing I definitely would have! But, I was content with playing with her body and holding her dress up.

Eventually I was holding it up around her neck while we kissed. If anyone walked around to that aisle, from the front or back they were treated with a great view and of me playing with her. Well she came hard right there. I didn't. Not because I am a masterful stud. But because I had just come in the car about 5 minutes ago. Of course, her being almost totally naked and the knowledge that anybody could catch us got that adrenalin flowing and I was lost in lust. I told her, "You wouldn't dare give me a blowjob right here."

She said, "Is that right?" As she was sliding down my body in front of me. I had to let go of her dress but it didn't fall all the way down and her ass was still visible from the side, and from the back of the aisle they would have seen her ass hole and probably would have seen her pussy sticking out. Well, she took me out and she did it. Right there in that aisle. I never shot so much in my life. When I finished shooting I couldn't get me stuffed in my pants quick enough! lol

We laughed and shivered a bunch about that right there. We walked to the back of the store and saw noone. We turned to the right and started to walk the length of the store back the way we came. We saw the young couple coming up two aisles away from the aisle we had fun in. I felt like telling them that they just missed an awesome show. We continued walking the back to the other side of the store and didn't see the stock boys anymore. We turned down the first aisle.

As we got close to the front of the store there was a display of some kind of food boxes. The display was set up so that if you got behind it you could see through the boxes (kind of like being behind a book shelf in a library). So, we could see them (2 young lady cashiers) and, if we were careful, they could not see us. Did we dare to fool around? What about the young couple? Ah, they were on the other end of the store now. What about the 2 stock boys? Don't know where they went to. What about a manager? Don't know. What about if anyone else comes in the store? Oh well. Let's take a chance.

Well, we made out behind this display. I couldn't get over the fact that I had my hand in my wife's pussy while looking at these two young teenagers at the registers. I asked her if she wanted to do it right here. She said, "Can you, so soon?"

I told her, "If you help me I probably can, and, definitely can, with me watching them wondering if they will look over here and see you giving me a blowjob."

She said, "Maybe you can. We'll just have to see."

Well, she got down and gave me a couple of licks and I got rock hard again. She got up, leaned on the display counter, lifted up her skirt and in I went. While pumping away inside my wife I am watching the two young ladies.

Evidently, we were not that quiet because we drew their attention. When they both looked over and appeared to be looking and squinting right at us I blew my load. And, in my excitement, rocked the shelf and knocked a bunch of things over. When I finished with my load I stuffed me back in and we both, hand in hand, ran down the rest of the aisle, through an empty cash register lane and laughing our ass of ran outside and into our car. I started the car and drove off. What a rush!!!!!

Looking back, I really don't think they could see us at all but probably saw the counter moving. Ha Ha Just imagine if we knocked enough things down and then, there we are -- going at it! WOW!

I can't wait for more experiences like this. All I need is a willing partner who enjoys this stuff as much as I. Any willing partners in Memphis area? If you dare, drop me an email.

TheCoz
TheCoz
12 Followers