In Public

Story Info
She whipped them right out.
2.9k words
4.32
44.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

{This short story is set WAY back. The surprise is that things in our society really have not changed all that much. This one really did happen, no need to make anything up. It even has a tiny bit of male to male in here, nothing homosexual but if that upsets you, oh well.)

+++

My first wife was named Sharon, I have written a few stories about her. She was a tiny little thing, barely 4'9" tall and she had to stretch a bit to make that.

She was only 18 years old, and barely at that.

Sharon was not big up top, not really, it was just that she was so small everywhere else that it made her look that way.

Blessed with dark hair that she wore long, her hair shined since she brushed it constantly.

I remember when we first met, she was the "hot" chick my friend Bobby told me about, he somehow managed to convince me to go on a double date and a blind one at that.

If you knew Bobby, you would understand. He had one goal in life and one goal only, get his dick stuck in something female and he wasn't all that fussy about it.

The part I never got was that he wasn't even nice to them and most of them seemed to love that.

So I figured that anything he was passing off my way he had already hosed a few times and was tired of them, but he swore he hadn't with this one.

"Not Sharon, she is a little bit of a prude but work on it, she will give it up. I am after Becky, she is being a hard nut to crack but I am getting there." He snorted like that was hilarious.

"So what do you need me for then?" I asked him.

"That gun boat you drive has a big back seat!" He laughed again.

I drove a 1957 Desoto, yea, it had a big everything.

I about fell over when Bobby, Becky and I pulled up at Sharon's folk's place.

Sharon answered the door, I looked down. I am a shade over six feet tall so her eyes were only a bit above my belly button.

We went to the movies, a drivein of course. We did the sit there not knowing what to say stuff for a long time, then after going to get the popcorn and some sodas Sharon slid over next to me so we could share.

Bobby and Becky were going at it in the back seat, I kept looking at Sharon when the lights from the movie screen lit up the inside of my car.

Pretty in a way, she seemed kind of shy and I was trying to talk to her to cover the noise from the back seat.

I did glance back there a couple of times, once Bobby had his head against Becky's blouse which was clearly undone. Becky looked right at me and smiled, one tit was exposed and I am sure she was well aware of it.

The other time I glanced back I saw Bobby's bare ass poking up so I didn't look any more after that.

Sharon appeared a bit embarrassed at their antics, so to break the ice I put my arm around her and leaned down to kiss her.

She readily allowed that, but when my hand came up to fondle her chest she stopped me.

I told Bobby later that if we ever went out again on a double date to bring a towel so he didn't mess up my back seat so bad.

But we never did, from then on I was interested in Sharon.

By our 3rd date, she was letting me rub and touch them all I wanted to, I delighted in taking her to a local park that looked out over the ocean.

There was a street light right there, if I parked just right it shined in the window and I could see Sharon's naked boobs while I played with them.

I liked that, to be honest.

Things progressed to the point where we were doing lots more, then one night it was us in the back seat and she let me go all the way.

Then she told her Mother all about it for God's sakes, there was some fuss but I really did love her by then so I asked her to marry me.

So we did the checkup thing for any diseases at the Doctor which was required back then for a license in our State.

I had to undergo the old Doctor poking and checking out my stuff, then he was in the other room with Sharon who came out all red faced.

Now I was barely 19 and naive as it is possible to be, so when the old guy told me to take out my penis and "milk it out" I guess I thought that was normal. Standing there with my pants and under shorts down to my ankles was not something I was real happy about.

"Hmmm. It's well formed, a bit above average, looks nice and healthy." He told me.

I didn't say anything.

"Skin back your foreskin." He said, so I did.

"Pull it way back." He said, so I did.

"Does anything hurt?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Keep milking it out, I need to get a sample." He was sitting on a little stool not a foot away looking at me.

That was terribly embarrassing but he was a Doctor so I did as he asked.

Then he grabbed it and used a little cotton swab to take a sample which I found weird.

He had me go into the waiting room while he went into the other room with Sharon. He was in there with her one hell of a long time, at least twice more than he was with me and no nurse, either.

I did ask Sharon what he did to her, she just told me he "checked" stuff and wouldn't talk any more about it.

But the guy was a Doctor, so I didn't really think about that much.

+++

It took maybe two months before Sharon skipped her period and shortly after she announced that she was pregnant.

Back to that same Doctor she went, it was the one her Mother had used for years so he was sort of the family physician.

He insisted on appointments every two weeks, after a couple of months of that, Sharon asked me if she could get a different physician.

"Why? He has been your family Doctor for years?" I asked her.

"He...he does stuff." She told me, hesitantly.

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?"

"It feels like he is playing more than doing his job, like back when we first went there." Her jaw set a little bit, I realized she was having a hard time saying it.

"What did he do?" It was beginning to register on me what she was saying now.

"He told me that first time that he needed to make me...climax...to be sure everything was normal."

"What? He did? How?" This was the first I had heard of that, then it hit me that he had asked me to do something similar to myself.

I didn't climax but he had me do that until I was hard while he watched and then he held it while he dabbed at the end of it.

That had been embarrassing but he was a Doctor so I did as he asked, with it not even crossing my mind that it was not normal. Hell, at 19 I had no clue what normal even was.

"First he had me....touch myself...then he touched me to show me how." Sharon's face was scarlet now.

"You think that guy is an old pervert?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am sure of it because he does that every time."

"What does he do, exactly?" I asked her.

"He..puts one finger inside and rubs me with the other." She blushed.

"OK. Let's get you someone else." I told her, giving her a hug.

+++

Sharon's new Doctor was much younger and he was much more professional, she was pleased with him.

She did mention her experience with the other Doctor to him, the guy just frowned but didn't say anything, not really.

In today's world letting something like that out might be a good way to end up on the 6 O'clock news, but this was 1963.

Sharon delivered a strapping 9 pound baby boy after some 30 hours of very hard work. She weighed 93 pounds the day she got pregnant and she weighed 93 pounds just one week later at home.

And her boobs now were bigger so I have no idea how she didn't weigh more.

By bigger, I mean LOTS bigger!

I kind of liked that, plus when I fiddled with them I could make milk squirt out of them, which led to lots and lots of giggling sessions.

She nursed our son, we never even considered doing the bottle bit. I grew up on a farm and nursing was nature to me, so the idea never crossed my thoughts.

One day were were at the grocery store, I was carrying little Todd and he began the fsamiliar fussing, which progressed to outright screeching.

I handed Todd to her, she cuddled him a bit but he refused to calm down, so she opened her blouse and he grabbed a nipple.

Then I noticed a man nearby and he was staring at her. Sharon had the baby pressed to her breast and was using her other hand to pick up cans of soup since they were on sale for 10 for a dollar which was really good.

The baby was sucking on her one boob and the other was hanging there in space since the blouse she had on was one that buttoned up the front.

They did make those flap type front bras back then but we didn't have very much money so Sharon never bothered, she just didn't wear a bra at all.

I knew the man had seen her bare breast, nipple and all, but we moved on down the aisle and around the corner.

He appeared at the other end of the row, watching Sharon intently. I nudged her, she looked up and realized. She glanced down, by now she was covered though. She looked at me, and just shrugged.

We finished our shopping and went on home.

A week later we were in town, I stopped for gas and Sharon was nursing, she had a blanket over the baby's head so nothing was showing.

But the attendant knew and he went through some antics trying to see her. He was so ridiculous about it that I whispered to her that the guy was trying to get a peek.

Sharon just laughed, she thought that was funny.

"What is it with these guys, I am just feeding our baby." She said.

I just shrugged this time.

There were several incidents similar, most of the time Sharon had that soft blanket so while people might know what she was doing, they couldn't see anything, not really.

Then one day we stopped in town to eat, something we only did rarely so it was actually a treat.

Sure enough, breakfast had barely arrived before the baby began to fuss. Sharon picked him up, opened her blouse and grasped her nipple, squeezing out a tiny droplet and placed the baby on it.

Her blanket was out in the car.

There was a table with two older couples sitting right next to us.

"Well, I never! Can't you go to the bathroom to do that?" One of the older women said loudly enough to make sure everyone in the place heard her.

"The bathroom? It's dirty in there!" Sharon shot right back at her.

"Well, I am trying to eat!" The older lady retorted.

"So am I, and so is my baby!" Now Sharon's voice was raised.

"I insist you stop that right this minute!" The woman actually got up, her hands on her hips.

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Nursing my baby is perfectly normal!" Sharon was getting loud now.

That was the very first time in my life that I ever heard my wife use that word.

"Not in the middle of a public restaurant! How would you like to get your face slapped?" The woman took a step forward.

Sharon handed Todd to me, stood up. She reached down, jerked her blouse open, baring both of her breasts at the woman.

And everyone else in the room. I saw some eyes open up wide at that.

"Here! Since you are so god damned interested, here they are!" Sharon stood there defiantly.

The three other people sitting at the table all looked like they really wanted to be somewhere else.

Then the woman honest to God swung an open hand at Sharon's face.

She didn't make it.

Sharon might have been tiny but she was also athletic as it was possible to be, since she spent four years on the cheerleading squad.

So my Sharon was very muscular, and extremely fast.

Her hand came up and blocked the woman's slap easily, then she threw a right hand that George Foreman would have been impressed with.

The woman went right down onto her behind, but she came right back up in a rage, screaming.

I had my arms full of our baby so I could do nothing at all but scoot back out of range, the two of them had hands full of each other's hair but the older woman was using both hands and Sharon had one free.

So she swung uppercuts, and pretty darned good ones at that. It all lasted perhaps 60 seconds, a few chairs went over and one table, everyone at the table next to us was up by then and the waitress was on her way to get into the middle of it.

By then I had managed to get our little Todd back into his stroller and shoved it away to a place of safety. By the time I got that done, Sharon was on top of the woman, even though she was at least fifty pounds lighter.

She managed to get her knees onto the woman's arms and was wailing away, both of her boobs still bare and bouncing all over the place.

The older woman gave up about the time the waitress got there and tugged Sharon back.

I went over and got in between them, one of the men said something to me, I didn't quite get what he said but I didn't like his tone so I told him to sit down and shut up.

He looked at me, understood and sat right down.

The waitress was still holding both of Sharon's wrists from behind and Sharon was trying to get loose. The other woman was now sitting up, dabbing at her bloody nose.

Which of course being held like that meant both of her breasts were still bare, making things worse was the milk dribbling down from the one still full.

How a room with perhaps eight people in it all told can suddenly have what looked like thirty of them is beyond me.

"Let go of her!" I yelled at the waitress, she looked at me and let go. I reached out and tugged my wife's blouse back over her breasts.

+++

OK. We got thrown out of there and told to never come back, but then so did the older woman so we didn't care.

We didn't get to eat our breakfast but we never paid for it either.

Outside, sure enough there was more.

"Fucking bitch!" The woman yelled at Sharon as one of the men was trying to shove her oversize body into their car.

I grabbed Sharon just in time to keep her from planting the gal onto the sidewalk.

"You are just upset because your tits are old and ugly and mine look just fine!" Sharon yelled as I made her get into our car.

As we drove off, Sharon jerked her blouse open again and lifted her boobs with both hands, bouncing them at the other car.

I started laughing, it all was so hysterically funny that I was wiping at my eyes trying to see where I was going.

Sharon started giggling, then she was roaring too.

We got home, got the baby off to bed, he was happily sucking his thumb when his eyes closed.

Sharon didn't have a single mark on her, although she said her head hurt where her hair got pulled.

Sharon came out of the spare room, looked at me. I knew that look.

I reached out to give my wife a hug, in about two seconds she was fumbling with my jeans. That turned out to be the hottest time we ever had in our bed.

Well, not our bed, the first time was on the kitchen floor.

The bed came later.

Of course, our son got older and the nursing stopped and everything became normal.

The little cafe where that all happened? They didn't mean it, not really. We walked in a couple of weeks later and everything was perfectly normal. The baby slept through the whole meal.

I did sort of look around and this time picked a booth off to the side.

Just in case.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers