In Return of a Favor

Story Info
Wild girl must pay the price.
3.9k words
4.08
41.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Anna dragged her sore ass to the door she didn't care about anything more than a shower. Then bed. Her boyfriend Randall had been especially cruel to her tonight and her ass was very red and very sore. Once she reached the door though she knew that a quick dash up the stairs to her room was nothing more than a pipe dream. From the amount of noise wafting out the open windows she knew Duane was in there and it sounded like his friend Stan was in there with him. Maybe someone else too, that may have been a third voice she heard in there.

She let herself slump against the porch railing and slide down until she was sitting on the porch. She drew her knees up to her chin and hugged them. At least he wouldn't be trying anything with her tonight. She was relatively safe from him and his demands for payment of his favor. By the time his friends left he would be too drunk to bother her. She was well aware though that she would be expected to clean up what mess there already was and she would probably have to whip up something for them to eat.

Overall she had reason to hope tonight would go well. Lately she had grown to dread coming home and never knowing if he would want her to service him. It was her own fault really, but that didn't make her less trapped or less miserable. Since her mothers death she had been spiraling more and more out of control. The night she had been caught drunk driving was the culmination of years of anger and grief. That night in particular had been nothing more than a blur of whirling lights and noise as she consumed drink after drink at a party. The next morning she couldn't even remember most of it, lest of all the drunk driving. But Duane had been there to remind her and let her know he had taken care of everything as well. Somehow he had gotten the trooper to not press charges against her. This was good since she had to keep her record clean so she could go to college next year. If she had been charged she could have waved goodbye to her scholarship and ticket out of this little town, not to mention her driving license. He had told her he would think of a suitable punishment, and until then she had better stay out of trouble. She thought she was getting off lightly, but really Duane was just waiting for her 18th birthday to start the punishment. On her birthday he had whipped her ass until she was crying and begging him to stop. After what had felt like an eternity he had, and in a rare show of gentleness had massaged cream into her bottom, stroking her skin and silencing her protests with threats of more whippings with the belt. When he dropped to his knees behind her and licked her pussy she was shocked to find she liked it. Her body responded to him in ways it never had with her other boyfriends. She never knew what was worse, that she hated what he did to her or that she liked it.

Suddenly she sat up. She finally recognized who that third voice belonged to, Sean, Stan's kid. Sean was a real asshole. So what if she had become a little reckless and wild with the boys since her moms death. He didn't always have to be such a dick to her. After all she was learning her lesson about staying out of trouble. Sean never missed a chance to be mean to her. He liked to call her names and put her down. She suspected it was because she would never give him the time of day. That's just what she wanted to do, come home and cater to a bunch of assholes.

There was nothing for her to do but put on a brave face and head on in. Maybe she could be quiet enough to slip inside and make it upstairs without anyone seeing her. She stood up and smoothed down her skirt. Her ass was bare beneath the skirt and she didn't want anything showing. Her ass was surely red and swollen. By tomorrow it would be hard to sit down. She opened the door as quietly as she could and slipped inside pulling the door shut as silently as she could. She started across to the stairs and was almost there when the hall bathroom door opened. Out stepped Sean.

When he saw her a hard smile lit his face. Even she had to admit he was good looking, tall and handsome with dark eyes and hair. That was where his good qualities ended though. "Hey slut, where have you been" he called out to her.

Knowing her chances of slipping away unnoticed she answered back a "Fuck you asshole," just as her step dad came around the corner.

"Anna, apologize right now to out guest" Duane demanded.

"No" she said. "He started it and called me a slut." She kept her eyes on both of them. Sean was grinning like a fool and Duane was walking towards her.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be such a slut and you wouldn't get called one Anna," Duane answered. She was dismayed to see Sean's smile get bigger and nastier, if that was even possible. By then Duane had reached her and draped an arm over her shoulders. "Now apologize to him."

Something weird was going on she thought looking from one to the other. Why were Duane and Sean smiling at each other like jackals? Duane's hand was drifting lower, hovering over her breast. Sean's eyes stared at Duane's hand and she started to feel a little nervous wondering why he was even here at all. He had never been over to her house before. "No fucking way," she bit out each word as she tried to twist away from Duane's grasp. If she could just make it upstairs she could lock her door.

Duane's arm just tightened around her shoulder. "Let me go." His fingers grazed the top of her breast. She fought harder but Duane was a very large and strong man. He easily held her there. Sean's eyes were glued to the scene in front of him. She really didn't like the way this was turning out. "Fine," she said, "will you let go if I apologize?"

"Sure I will, just as soon as you do honey."

She apologized to Sean, who hardly seamed to hear what she was saying, expecting to be released. Instead his hand dipped into her shirt and found her nipple. Pain rushed through Anna as he squeezed it between his fingers. Sean laughed at her cry of pain, enjoying her discomfort. She tried to get away again but her struggles were nothing against Duane's strength.

"Let me go" she whimpered as he twisted her nipple. Pain shot through her breast as he tugged on it pulling it free of her bra and shirt. His fingers began to kneed her nipple causing her to gasp in pleasure as well. Sean's mouth was beginning to hang open as she squirmed in Duane's grasp.

"No, I don't think so. See I filled Seth in on all the details of your behavior and we thought you could do a little something for us. And when I heard about what a bitch you are to Sean I invited him too." He let her go. "Straighten your top and let's go see Seth." Both men watched her cover herself back up.

She was starting to feel a little panicky. If he told them then he must want her to fuck them too. No way was she going to submit to that. She would rather die than do that. She could work her way through college. What Duane and her did she couldn't do with others. It was bad enough that she responded the way she did to him. Even now her body tingled from the rough treatment of her breast.

She followed her step dad into the living room. Sean followed her in and took a seat on the couch next to his dad. Seth didn't say anything to her, just looked at her and adjusted his crotch making sure she saw his erection. He smiled when he saw her eyes follow his hand as he stroked himself through his pants.

Duane leaned over and whispered in her ear "You do as you're told or I will make you wish you had. Remember, I can make sure you are charged for you irresponsible behavior and then you won't ever get away from this town." His hand found her ass and squeezed it. He squeezed harder and whispered more, "I know you like it anyways so just enjoy tonight." She hated that he was right, because in the end she did enjoy it. He was rough with her and she responded to it in ways that she never had responded to sex before.

He stepped away from her and sat in his chair. "Now Anna, we are going to play a little game. I want you to take the front of that skirt you are wearing and show us your panties."

Anna's eyes began to fill up with tears until she noticed Sean staring at her. She really hated him and he wasn't going to see her cry. Turning her tears into anger was easy. She may be helpless in this situation but she wouldn't cry for them. What was she thinking; she would do anything to get away from here. Even this. If she did this then she could get away. She just had to hold out for a few more weeks now. It was already halfway through the summer and soon she would be gone from here. She decided she would play along with their 'little game' and just get this over with. It was really no worse than what she had already gone through.

She blushes as she grabbed the hem and pulled it up. "Oh good girl Anna, you aren't even wearing panties. Look at your little pussy. Now play with yourself." Her face felt hot with shame as she let her hand fall to her pussy. Anna rubbed her hand up and down, stroking herself while they watched her. Her fingers found her clit and she rubbed the little nub. She could feel herself getting wet. She was mortified, how could she be doing this and how could it be feeling good?

"Let's see your tit's now. Take off that shirt and your bra," Seth finally chimed in. She pulled the shirt over her head and unhooked her bra letting her clothes fall to the floor. Seth grunted and undid his zipper. He reached in his pants and pulled out his cock. Anna was surprised, it was almost as big as Duane's cock. Both of them were well above average in thickness and length. "Sean, get up there and feel those tits of hers. Nice and big, soft looking too." His hand stroked up and down his dick.

Sean stood up and walked to Anna. She stepped away from him, looking to Duane. "Duane, please no," she begged, trying to cover her breasts with her hands. She was beginning to think this was a really bad idea. Letting them look was one thing, but letting Sean touch her was another.

"O.K. Anna, I tried too give you a chance but this is unacceptable. I invited them over to play with you and you will play with us. Do you understand?"

"No, I won't do this. You can't make me."

Duane stood up and walked to the phone. "Fine, your choice and if this is what you want then so be it." He picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Wait, don't call," she said knowing she was beat. She would have to do this if she wanted to keep him from calling off his favor. "I'll let him touch me." She stood still as he came over. He stood behind her and reached around to her breasts. Almost gently he touched them, letting his fingers glide over her skin. Anna's skin crawled at his touch. He bent his head to her neck and kissed her there. She gasped and let her eyes close at the unexpected pleasure. Seth's lips continued to nuzzle her as he fondled her breasts.

Her nipples tightened and hardened as his touch became more forceful, massaging her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers. He tugged on her nipples the way Duane had but this time she was turned on enough that it only caused her to moan in pleasure. His teeth nibbled her neck and her body bucked against his. She could feel his hard cock pressing into her back. Her raw ass hurt in a most enjoyable way when he ground his body against hers.

"See Seth, it's just like I said, she likes the rough stuff. It makes her really hot. She always acts like she doesn't want it but soon enough she will be begging for it." Duane laughed as he walked over. He stood in front of her and pulled up her skirt. He shoved his fingers between her legs feeling her slickness. He stroked his fingers up and down her slit making her legs weak. "Spread your legs more," he demanded. "Let's give Seth a look at your pretty little pussy. " He moved back as she spread her legs apart to shoulder width. "Now use your fingers to spread open those pussy lips." Her fingers moved down and she opened herself for Seth's probing stare.

Seth was watching her with half closed eyes, rubbing his dick with one hand. He watched the eighteen year old beauty in front of him with pleasure. He thought she was stunning, long dark hair and flawless skin. She was thick in all the right places, and she had always thought she had a juicy ass. Her skin was flushed from arousal; she was obviously wet and more than willing. It was as Duane had said then and she indeed seemed to enjoy the forced aspect of it.

"Anna, I want you to take off that skirt and turn around and let us see your beautiful ass," Duane told her. Sean let her go and returned to sit with his dad on the couch. She was suddenly shy again as Duane walked back to his chair leaving her alone, naked now with all of them staring hungrily at her. "Do it Anna." Duane was definitely starting to sound pissed she thought. "I am getting tired of you not obeying me."

Slowly she turned, knowing they would be confronted with the marks from her earlier lovemaking with Randall. Damn it, she thought, this will make things so much worse. And it was technically Duane's fault for making her this way! He was the one who introduced rough sex to her and made her crave it always. At first Randall hadn't known what to do when she asked him to spank her and fuck her hard. It was as if he was afraid of hurting her. Ironic since that is exactly what she wanted him to do. Once he got over that though he was more than willing to spank her. His interests had even been sparked enough to want to do other things, things that had led to this afternoons little session. Today he had a new gift for her. A wooden paddle that was very long and very narrow. He had brought her to new levels of pain and pleasure. She wasn't sure why being hurt felt so good, but when he had tied her face down on his bed and spanked her she was in bliss. It always started the same way with her. The heat in her ass would become unbearable as stroke after stroke was applied to her until the pain became a sharp and wonderful bliss. The heat would travel through her body, racing along nerve endings, tightening her pussy until she thought she could come from the pleasure of it alone. Randall was indeed becoming a master at fleecing pain from her and she remembered with pleasure how his voice had sounded as he described in vivid detail how the welts on her ass were forming. He had made her beg him to be fucked. When he finally did he had fucked her hard and raked his nails across her freshly spanked ass leaving another set of marks. Her pussy tightened thinking about it again.

She heard them exclaim as they saw the marks. "Oh, what have we here?" asked Duane. "Tell us what happened," he demanded.

She always hated this part. Duane loved to hear about what she did with Randall. He loved to hear her admit what he had done to her had changed her so much. It was as if he took a certain amount of pride in it. She blushed furiously as she began her tale, looking straight ahead away from them. When she finished she stood there staring straight ahead.

She could hear them whispering behind her and finally Duane spoke "Come on over here and put your palms on the coffee table."

"Why?"

"Sean here has never had the pleasure of spanking a woman and you are going to let him turn that very pink ass of yours a fiery red," Seth answered her. He loved the way her ass looked now and couldn't wait to see it as she was spanked anew.

She glared at Sean as she walked over. She may have liked they way his hands and mouth felt on her a few minutes ago but she hadn't forgotten how he had always treated her. Submitting to a spanking from him was not something she wanted to do. Very slowly and deliberately she bent over in front of them placing her hands where Duane had indicated.

"You are such a slut, just like I always thought," he said as he stood behind her. One hand stroked her ass as he fingered her with his other. First he used one and then a second twisting them inside her, stretching her wide. "You hate me and now here I am with my fingers in your cunt." His hand fell heavy against her ass while he fingered her and she moaned aloud relishing the pain his hand sparked. She felt herself flush with shame as wetness flooded down her legs.

He pulled his fingers from her and began to spank her in earnest, watching as handprint after handprint flared to life as she squirmed beneath him. He enjoyed calling her dirty names and moved his free hand to her hair so he could hold her still as he spanked her.

Seth was enjoying the show. He moved in front of her letting her see his cock up front and personal. "Look at me," he told her. Sean pulled her head back until she was staring Seth in the eyes. He rubbed the tip of his cock along her face and lips. He reached down and fondled her tits. "These would look very nice with some clamps on them Duane, don't you think so?" He pinched them hard and started to roll them between his fingers. He could see how much the spanking was turning her on and his dick was throbbing something fierce.

Anna was indeed beginning to be very turned on. Sean's hand fell against her bottom relentlessly, adding another pattern to it and the heat that was building was unbelievable. The hand in her hair retreated to her pussy again and she could feel him spread her apart. She knew she should feel violated but his gazing into her most secret places only made her crave more. She needed to be filled.

Anna's nipples were rock hard as Seth maneuvered his dick to her lips. Duane watched from his chair as her mouth parted and Seth pressed himself into her luscious mouth. With lips like she had there was only one thing a man could think of when he saw her sensual mouth. Seth's hands moved around her head and held her still as he pumped his dick in and out. Duane could see her gagging as she fought to take it as he fucked her face.

Behind her Sean had pulled off his pants and was rubbing his dick against her pussy, getting the tip moist. He shuddered as he pushed into her ready pussy. Easily he drove it into her tight, wet hole until his balls rested against her. His hands grabbed her ass as he stayed deep within her. He dug his nails into her flesh making her scream around the dick in her throat. He watched the half moons from his nails appear and knew he would fuck her like he had fucked no other. He pulled out all the way and plunged inside and slowly pulled out again. He was amazed to see her pushing her ass towards him for more and he gladly spread her apart with his dick. She fucked him back wildly, even with a cock in her mouth.

Anna's pussy felt amazing. The pain in her ass had faded to a rosy glow that traveled up and down her backside as his hands ran along her. She matched him rhythm for rhythm, stroke for stroke and used her muscles to squeeze him. Seth's cock was stretching her mouth to the limit and she felt close to passing out from lack of oxygen. His dick pressed further each time as he stretched her jaw more and more. Her eyes weren't able to focus on Seth anymore as he face fucked her more violently than she had ever been before.

Seth was in heaven. She could really suck cock. Even with his dick shoved as far down her throat as it could go she was still trying to suck it! She was everything Duane had promised and more. Anna's eyes were literally rolling in the back of her head as he forced her to look at him while he slid it out and in as deep as he could. Her tongue stroked along his shaft and he felt the familiar tightening of his balls. "Are you ready, my little cocksucker?" he said and forced more in until his pubic hair was tickling her nose. He groaned with pleasure as he shot off deep within her throat. He thrust a few more times as more spurted from his dick.

Anna moaned loudly as Sean pounded into her from behind. His hand found her clit and she screamed out in pleasure. She begged him "Please, please, oh fuck me harder." His dick ran over and over her g-spot harder as he complied until she shuddered around his cock as she screamed out her orgasm. Her pussy twitched around him as she came.

12