In Step Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,041 Followers

"Try me."

"I think I just did!"

"You know what I mean."

"I told you my mom got too sick to really teach me all the things that she wanted. What she did tell me to do to learn to be a good lover was to," he took a deep breath, "watch lesbian porno movies, particularly ones with older women, or what they call MILFs. She said they're about women treating women like they want to be treated."

There was a look of stupefaction on Kendall's face.

"I said you wouldn't believe me."

"No, I actually do believe you because my mother told me something very similar," Kendall recounted. "When we discussed my concern about being a lesbian, she said that there would be nothing wrong with that, or at least to be bisexual and enjoy both sides. Anyway, her point was that no one could make love to a woman like another woman."

Mark pondered what she said. He turned on his side to face her, unintentionally drawing his knee up near her pussy. A number of questions arose, but the one he wanted most to ask was: "So, do you now consider yourself bi?

"I would say that's a safe assumption." Her hand went to his thigh, moving tenderly up and down.

He nodded absently, the other questions he had fading and a new one emerging. "So, what now?"

"Well, it's only ten. I'm sure my mom won't be home for a while. She was hoping they would end up at your house doing what we're doing. So, I'm game for another go." Kendall giggled. "That's weird. We're fucking and our parents are fucking."

"Yeah, my dad was hoping for the same thing. But I meant longer term." He rubbed his hand below her neck and upper chest never really touching her tits.

"I know what you meant, but I don't know the answer to your question. You know they don't want us to date each other?" Her hand was gradually traveling up his side.

He sighed, "Yes, I know. They're afraid if we did and we broke up it would affect their relationship."

"You have to admit, though, it's probably true."

"Probably." Now his finger rode the slope of her upper tit down to her nipple where he gently rubbed the tip.

"Would you want to date me?" Her hand had made its way to his chest to toy with his nipple.

"After what just happened, I would be a fool to say no."

"But that's not saying you really want to."

"When my dad asked me that question, I told him I thought it would be too weird dating you while he dated your mother. However now, the truth is, I don't know. But I would like to get to know you better." He lightly squeezed and twisted her nipple.

Though it absolutely did not hurt, Kendall eyes widened. "I guess I would say the same."

"I think if our parents continue to see each other, that will happen."

"Yeah, but if the four of us start spending more time together, we won't have more opportunities like this." She performed the same maneuver on his nipple.

It caused him to suck in his breath. "And you'd want to do this again?"

"I want to now." She leaned in and touched her tongue to the tip of his nipple softly rubbing side to side.

Speaking through a moan, Mark pointed out, "Well, they're not always going to want to take us out with them."

She stopped long enough to respond and he stole the moment to suck her nipple. "True, but don't you think they'd get suspicious if we wanted to stay together every time they went out?"

"Depends on how clever we could be with reasons." Mark hesitated a moment, then went on, "But we might be getting ahead of ourselves. We just had sex with each other and it was the first time for both of us. To top it off, we lucked out and it was great sex. So, of course, we think we want to have it again at the next opportunity." They had stopped playing with each other and Kendall started to interrupt, but he stopped her and resumed. "There is a chance that the next time won't be as good, or maybe the time after that or the time after that. Or, even worse, the time six months from now.

"You liked it because it was erotic; but if we keep it up, after a while, it might not be erotic anymore, it might just be you and me having ordinary sex. Then one of us will think it's the other losing interest or some such and the rift will start. Then what will happen? We will eventually dislike each other and will that be any worse than our parents's fears of us dating and breaking up?"

"So, you don't want us to fuck anymore?" Kendall surmised.

"I didn't say that. I'm just saying that if we continue this when we can, we need to be smart about it and agree to be honest and try to work out any problems that might arise. The last thing I want to do is mess up my dad's chance at happiness just to," he shrugged, "you know, get my rocks off."

Kendall giggled at his choice of words, and then pointed out, "Wow, your mom really did teach you to think first."

Mark grimaced, "Yeah, sometimes it's a curse."

"But in this instance, your right," Kendall agreed. "Except that your dad has already had many years with a great partner, and while I would never want to deny him another chance at happiness, my mom has not been anywhere near as fortunate. My point is, I am even more determined not to do anything to screw up her chances." She reached down to caress his flaccid, sticky cock. "But you might be wrong about one thing. You said it's the erotic nature of this that I like. I told you earlier that you transformed me. When this evening began, I thought I was driven by lesbian sex, then when you told me about your mom's lesson's I thought it was incest, and then finally it seemed it was the erotica. But now I know—I know—it's none of those. It's the person. Both my mother, and now you, have given me experiences I have not been able to get from anyone else. So, I guess what I'm saying is, if you want this to work, if you want it to last, don't change."

"That works two ways."

"Deal." She removed her hand from his now hard again cock and held it out for him to shake, which he did. She then leaned over and kissed him again. "There; sealed with a kiss." And she went in for another, this one longer.

After that one, Mark slid down so his mouth was level with her nipple. He sucked it.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned, "you can keep doing that for a while."

So, he did, rolling her on her back so he could give each breast equal attention.

Her arm was not quite long enough to fondle his cock while her mouth was occupied, so she just moved her palm around whatever she could: chest and abdomen. Becoming easily aroused again, Kendall whispered in a sexy voice, "Maybe I lied a little bit."

He discontinued sucking long enough to ask, "About what?" But he instantly resumed.

"Maybe eroticism is a small part of it."

Now, he looked up. "I'm afraid to ask what."

"Lick my pussy," she said seductively.

Mark immediately started to slide down to accommodate her, dragging his tongue on her skin, thinking there was nothing wrong with that.

Then she added, "Suck your cum out of it."

He halted when he reached her navel, rimming it. "What?"

Already pretty worked up himself, the concept of her request was further stimulating, even though the thought of it was not so much. Then he reasoned, how bad could it be? And here he was with a girl so beautiful any guy in his right mind would jump at the chance to suck cum out of her pussy, even if it wasn't his own. And yet, here she was with him, and only wanted him, so how could he possibly deny her?

To work up to it, Mark pulled the hood of her clit out with his thumb and forefinger, squeezed it together slightly then moved his fingers back and forth.

"Oh, that feels good!"

He then swathed the hood in saliva before turning his head slightly to press the hood between his lips and suck. It caused her body to jerk slightly, but he knew it wasn't in pain. Then, after the first couple of swipes with his tongue inside of her, he was so into it that he didn't even think about some of that liquid being his cum—until he had another thought. Without looking up, he asked, "So, you think this is erotic?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Kendall cooed.

He rubbed his mouth all over her pussy. "Then what do you think about this?" In one rapid motion he pulled himself up between her legs and pressed his lips drenched in a mixture of his and her cum to her mouth, kissing her more passionately than he ever had.

Her response came in the form of a very guttural groan followed by her tongue moving all around the inside and outside of his mouth, as though she was trying to scoop up as much of the mixture as she could.

Driven now by such unbridled passion, with a burst of adrenalin, Kendall rolled both of them over so that she was on top, grabbed hold of his pulsing pole of steel and rammed it into her molten vagina. She rode it like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco and he had to grasp her hips to prevent her from falling off.

Fortunately, she came quick and hard because the ferocity with which they were fucking was physically draining them fast. Because of this, and the fact that he had not yet come when she was finished, she considerately did not stop, but rather changed her movement from a taxing up and down to a hula hoop type swivel of her hips around his cock. To his surprise, he found it more stimulating and he blew his wad in no time.

When she felt his cock stop pulsing inside of her, she just fell off of him completely spent. Panting deeply, she managed to say, "Okay, so, that makes us two for two. I think we can report to our parents that we hit it off."

He smiled. "Yeah, but we might want to leave out some of the details."

"You think?"

"So, what do I report to my dad?" Mark wondered. "I mean, I was told that your mom was the one who wanted me to spend the evening with you because she thought one reason you didn't date much was because you hadn't spent much time with boys, and maybe a few hours with me might make you more comfortable around boys."

Kendall burst out into a real belly laugh. "That's almost exactly the reason I was given for you. You didn't date much, yada, yada, yada."

"Well, that might buy us more time together."

"How?"

"How was Kendall? Oh, kind of shy. We talked a little, but mostly watched TV."

"Got it."

They continued to lay facing one another, touching, but not in any stimulating manner, and before long both drifted off to sleep.

* * *

About the time Mark and Kendall began their kissing lessons, George and Donna arrived at his house. "Be it ever so humble," he said gesturing her in.

"There's no place like—" she started to complete the anecdote, but was forced to add, "Wow! What a home!"

"Come on, I'll give you the cook's tour. There was a small foyer that led back to the living area. To the left was a kitchen that opened to the living area and a dining area beyond.

"I love this openness," Donna commented.

To the right of the foyer was a hallway that led to the bedrooms. Immediately on the right was Mark's room.

"Is he really that neat?" Donna asked at how tidy the teen's room was.

"Yes. He took on much of the housekeeping responsibilities when his mother was ill, and fortunately, he has not given them up," George explained proudly.

"I hope that rubs off on Kendall."

"I thought girls were neat."

"She's just a typical teenager. Needs reminding."

Directly across the hall was the master bedroom. "I moved out when my wife took sick and I haven't gotten around to moving back."

Donna eyed him with mock suspicion. "Somehow, I think there's more to it."

"Guilty. I have no real excuse."

"You don't need one." She looked him in the eye. "At least not for me."

At the end of the hall was another bedroom. "This is the guest room, which I now occupy."

"Looks cozy," Donna remarked, sitting on the bed to adjust her shoe. In the process, her skirt rose showing off considerable thigh."

"And you make it look cozier," George noted with a hint of playfulness.

Donna laid back resting on her elbow, making no attempt to pull down her skirt. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

Nervously, he said, "I'm going to get us each a glass of wine and then we can discuss where we go from here."

When he returned a few minutes later, to his further surprise, Donna was laying much the same: on her side, her head resting in the palm of her hand held up by her elbow. But her attire had changed radically: she was now clad only in one of his dress shirts, the shirt tail barely covering her "tail," which was draped to entice, but not to reveal. Only a couple of buttons were fastened, with much of her breasts tantalizingly peeking out.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear when I said we should talk about where we go from here. I meant—"

"I know what you meant," Donna said seductively. "I chose to interpret it differently."

"Well, may I say I like your definition better." George said, the edginess still in his voice.

"I though you might," she responded with a knowing smile. "Now, come here so I can show you where we are going from here."

George eased onto the bed, and when he was within range, she pulled his head to hers guiding their lips together. Even though they had kissed before, it had been different because at those times they knew it could never go further. Now, knowing where it was going, there was a greater thrill to it.

"Am I being too aggressive?" Donna asked.

"Well, I haven't gone this far in a very long time, so you feel free to lead the way."

And so she did. Donna started with another kiss, this one wet. She moved her mouth from side to side with her tongue in exploration mode. In the process of rolling him onto his back and her on top, she could feel his cock and could tell that it was so hard it was about to rip through his pants. The poor man probably had so much sex built up inside that he was ready to burst. She knew that if she didn't give him some release he'd never settle down and make the rest of this evening enjoyable.

She sat up straddling his abdomen and slowly unbuttoned his shirt (the one he was wearing). While doing that, he reached up and undid his shirt (the one she was wearing). She felt his cock pulse when her tits were fully exposed, and she feared that maybe he had already blown his load. Therefore, she kissed her trail down his chest and abdomen at a quicker pace than she originally intended. Deftly, she undid his belt and zipper as she felt him kicking off his shoes. That made it easy to remove his pants and underwear.

To her relief, he had not ejaculated, but had let loose a fair amount of pre-cum that wet both his cock head and a section of his lower abdomen. He had a beautiful cock: about seven inches and fairly straight with an appropriate circumference to his length. She lifted it from its resting place on his stomach, licking the puddle of pre-cum that had collected, then cleaned the head of its residue. Next she bathed his shaft in saliva as he whimpered in response. For good measure, she sucked one testicle in her mouth then the other,

Then, with one final lubricating layer of saliva on his shaft, Donna virtually inhaled his cock all the way to the root in one motion. Based on the indescribable noise he emitted, she would have loved to see the look on his face. Certainly his eyes were probably ready to pop out. She drew back slowly, licking the glans and pee hole with her tongue, then went back down at the same pace. Holding his balls in one of her hands to gauge when he was ready to shoot, she continued to deep throat him.

After only five or six swallows, George's moans became more urgent and his balls began to tighten. Donna timed her movement to where her mouth arrived at his mushroom just as he unloaded, which he did with such force she couldn't swallow it all. What she didn't just oozed down her lower lip and chin. When he finally finished, she figured she had swallowed only about half.

Then to her complete surprise, he pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately with his cum still on her lips. She wasn't sure he realized it was there until he kissed all around her mouth and chin, effectively cleaning it all off.

Donna was already very turned on, but that unexpected gesture made her hotter. She had intended the blow job as a release of steam so he could build back up slowly. But to her surprise, he still had a raging boner, so she grabbed it and shoved it into her hot, yearning pussy, hoping that he would last. Fearing that he would not, she fucked him fast, even though this was not the way she wanted their lovemaking to go.

Looking down at George's face, Donna saw that he was smiling so she did likewise, going so far as to cup his face. In it, she noticed that it was more than just two people fucking; there was something more. Still, it felt so good to have a cock in her pussy again, particularly one that fit her perfectly. That it was George made it all the better. Concentrating solely on the sensation of his shaft rubbing the inner walls of her vagina was all it took to bring her to the edge. She exploded with an orgasm more powerful than any she could ever remember having, and amid the countless emotions that she was currently experiencing, she knew she had found her soul mate.

"Damn, that was good," George exclaimed, as his breathing gradually returned to normal.

"Yes, it was," Donna agreed.

He was laying on his back; she was on her side facing him, so close her breast was resting on his chest and her leg was draped over his just below his deflated cock.

"But I have a bit of bad news," George said somberly. "I'm never letting you go."

Her instant of fear quickly turned to amusement. "Just based on one good fuck?"

"No," he responded, grinning. "That was the icing on the cake, the exclamation point at the end of the sentence, the final agreement that clinched the deal. You are as perfect a woman as I could ever hope to find. My only concern is whether you feel the same."

Donna briefly toyed with the idea of teasing him as he had her, but dismissed the notion. "I do feel the same. But as you know, I don't have the best record with men. I always want to believe it's not me, but . . ."

"Yes, there is that to consider," George mused, playfully. "But I'm willing to take the chance if you are."

"I am!" With that, she glued her lips to his and they kissed as passionately as they ever had, and yet, it was a kiss like none they had ever had, as though their profession of a continuing relationship gave more significance to this gesture of affection.

George rolled her over onto her back and continued kissing her while easing into a squatting position. He then rotated himself around so the he was above her head, then he kissed his way down her neck to her tit, stopping to suck her nipple. He straightened his body out and Donna was able to reach over her head to stroke his cock back to hardness. With his free hand he reached down to finger her still wet pussy and he felt her nibbling on his chest, though she couldn't quite reach his nipple.

The feel of her pussy became more of an allure so he continued kissing his way down until his tongue was able to replace his finger on her clitoris. As he lapped at the delectable cum cocktail, he suddenly felt his cock become engulfed in warm, wet softness, and he knew instantly that Donna had taken his rod in her mouth.

Ah, 69. George couldn't remember the last time he had been engaged in the classic position. Giving and receiving at the same time; what a feeling! But they did little more than clean each other's genitalia with their tongues before moving on.

So far, everything George and Donna had done sexually was fun and exciting. But now he wanted to make love to her—really make love to her. So, as difficult as it was, he tore himself away from her sweet pussy and moved back up on top of her in the classic missionary position. He kissed her tenderly on the lips, soft but not urgent, then with a mental image, guided his cock blindly into her waiting pussy. Whether he would have made it or not didn't matter because her hand was there to make certain his aim was true. As his shaft slid slowly in, he relished the feeling that was like nothing else in the world. With gentle motion he began pumping. He gazed lovingly into her eyes and she returned the look. To complete the total emotion, their lips met once more and she wrapped her arms around him.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,041 Followers