In Suburbia

Story Info
Father and Daughter discover a mutual lust and deeper love.
11.2k words
4.67
100.5k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver crept into the backyard without making a sound, expert in scanning for objects that would make noise. He wore night vision goggles he'd purchased from a pawn shop and he scanned for anything he could steal.

Oliver made his living fencing backyard detritus; lawn chairs, tools, bar-b-ques, anything of value that he could carry to his van idling in the alley. Suburbia was his savannah and he was a hyena snatching his daily meal from beneath the roving eyes of bigger predators.

It hadn't been his plan to be a thief, but when his job had been sent overseas his options had quickly run out. Oliver was forty five; he'd had a great wife until her slow, agonizing and expensive death from cancer last year. That left him raising his two daughters, who he had every intention of putting through college no matter what.

There was no way he was letting his home and his daughters' futures disappear. He wasn't going to allow self-pity or a sense of failure ruin his children's lives. They were a team; they would do anything for each other.

That meant scrounging from those who had so much they couldn't be bothered to put it away at night. At least that was how Oliver justified it in his rather conflicted heart. He made the moral dilemma of it easier by saying it was for the girls.

His angels. Brie, the elder girl, was supposed to e going to college any day, but he was too in debt to pull it off. She was working two part time jobs to save up, and he was doing this business to support the three of them. Lainey was still in high school, and even she worked a part time job. His girls understood that he had to pay for mom's treatment before he could pay for their education.

Brie had stepped up incredibly when Marie had gotten sick. By the time her Mother was dead Brie was essentially the woman of the house, doing, not only some chores, but helping earn money and run the finances that her Father was not as qualified to do.

Brie was smart; she was going to be a business major when she got into school. The pride Oliver felt for his amazing daughter helped him withstand the mental torment he experienced stealing from others who may well be in similar situations to him.

None of their neighbors had any clue how he earned his money. He lived in a nice area just outside the downtown core in a house he had owned for twelve years. Everyone around had been amazingly sympathetic when Marie died, but he couldn't beg for money from them. They weren't family.

So he was here in this backyard, in a neighborhood far from his own, searching for anything he knew he could fence for cash.

Just as he spied a huge water hose for watering this massive yard he heard the backdoor open. Oliver froze. He wore all black and his face was mostly covered by the night vision goggles so he felt confident that he wouldn't be noticed. He closed his eyes in case the yard light came on and he waited to see if he was spotted.

No scream or snarl emerged so Oliver opened one eye a slit to see if there was a light on.

The area was dark and a figure walked to the rear of the yard carrying what could only be a bag of garbage. Oliver opened his eyes fully and saw a man in a robe walking carefully along the sidewalk on the far side of the yard.

He seemed around Oliver's age, mid to late forties, he was well built and Oliver wasn't sure if he would win in a fight if it came to that. The man had no shoes on but slippers that he was shuffling so as to keep on his feet.

Oliver allowed himself to move into a crouch as the man passed ten feet from where he was. Then, as the man moved deeper into the yard, Oliver scooted as quietly as possible over to a pair of trees that partially hid a playhouse. Creeping behind it Oliver took cover, peering at the man through windows in the half sized little building.

Just as the man finished putting the garbage into the can someone else came out of the house. A young woman in her late teens tip-toed out onto the grass and whispered, "Daddy?"

"Here, sweetie." He replied in a normal voice.

"Daddy I need to talk to you in secret. Come over here." She padded over to the little house and darted inside, followed by her father, as Oliver ducked out of view.

Listening, with his heart beating loudly, Oliver wondered why they had to have this conversation right here, right now?

"Dad? I need some advice. Or help... or both." She was still whispering but Oliver was able hear over his thumping chest.

"Of course, but why here, why now? It's late you should be asleep. Your flight is early."

"I can't sleep. I'm too nervous and excited. I can't stop thinking about how much I'm going to miss you. And mom. But... you."

"I know babe. I'm pretty messed up too. I didn't have any idea it would be so hard to let you go off into the world. I'm really proud of you, and I know you can handle things... but I just wish I could be there to look out for you, y'know."

"I wish you could to. I'm scared of not feeling safe anymore. I'm used to knowing you are there to protect me. "

"Then be smart. Don't get into situations that you won't feel safe."

"Okay."

There was a moment of silence that stretched on for a while. Oliver felt hot and trapped, hidden so close to this odd conversation. Brie was so capable and self-reliant Oliver couldn't imagine having this conversation with her.

"Dad?"

"What's up?"

"I'm scared of something."

"What's that?"

"I want to tell you, but I kind of know you aren't going to like this conversation."

"Why?"

"I've noticed how weird you get whenever Mom and I talk about sex."

The man made a tight sound almost like a growl.

"See."

"Well jeez. I don't think its right... a man talking to his daughter about sex."

"So who else am I supposed to ask? A stranger?"

"Your Mother."

"I can't ask her this."

"Why not?" His voice was getting louder.

"Only a man would know."

Her father heaved a huge sigh and Oliver felt empathy for him. This sounded like it would be awkward.

"Okay. I'll try. What is it?"

"Okay. Now be serious. I'm really worried about something. This is really important to me. Okay?" The girl sounded close to tears so Oliver was relieved to hear her father say, "Okay."

"I hear all the guys and girls at school, and other places, talking about one thing over and over. Everyone seems to know how to do this, how to make it good and how men like it, but I have no clue. I'm still a virgin Daddy." She sounded distraught.

"Oh baby. That's fine. You don't have to be ready for sex."

"I am though. I want it so bad. Daddy I think about it all the time. I want to do it and I want to be good at it. How do I give a blow job? I don't understand. I can't see really well in videos. What is the tongue doing? How much suction? God it seems so complex."

Imagining her father's face, Oliver had to hold back from laughing out loud. This was insane. What the hell was going on in that girls head talking to her father like this?

But Oliver didn't expect what the father then said.

"Baby. It's easy. You don't need to stress about it at all. If the boy is inexperienced then he won't know what he likes either. He will be used to what his hand feels like not a mouth. Meaning you can experiment and find out together. And if the guy is experienced he will tell you what he likes if you simply ask."

"How can I experiment? What does it feel like? What does it feel like for a boy?"

"Baby, it feels very good with little effort from a woman... Just knowing that you are willing to try will make a guy enjoy himself. Imagine it happening to you?"

"Oh no. I don't want that to happen to me."

"What? You don't want a guy going down on you? Why not?"

"I'm too embarrassed."

"Of what? It feels great, it's nice to do. That's the point. It's meant to feel good. Don't put so much pressure on this stuff. It's all pretty ridiculous and weird when all is said and done."

"It feels like a big deal."

"Well, it is and it isn't." He sighed once more, but Oliver noted that the girl's father was far calmer about this sex talk than he himself would have been. Giving a daughter advice on oral sex seemed beyond Oliver's ability.

"Baby, sex, all sex, is just an outward sign of a deeper connection. If you can't talk to a lover about what you like and what he likes then you shouldn't be with them, you aren't comfortable enough. How could you be willing to use your mouth on a man but be unwilling to use it to talk?"

'Huh." She grunted. "I hadn't thought of it like that."

"Sure, because you haven't found a boy you connect with enough."

"Be real Dad. You don't think I'll ever be ready. You think I'm a child."

"Well... you're my child."

"Yeah, but I'm not a child. I'm a woman. Except I'm going off to college a virgin who knows nothing about sex."

"I'm sorry baby. I wish you felt differently about all this. It really isn't as big a deal as you are making it out. Sex is natural. Stupid people have it; I think you can figure it out."

"If I weren't your daughter what would you advise me?"

"Huh." That was a curve ball the father hadn't thought of.

"I suppose I would say pick a guy you felt safe with and tell him you'd like to fool around and figure out some stuff. Or... I don't know. I can't forget you are my little girl."

"Okay then, don't forget, but be objective. Tell me. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course."

"I mean really. Would you be attracted to me?"

"Baby..." He warned.

"Just play the game."

"Well, I am biased because you look like your mother, whom I love. But yes. You are. You have a gorgeous face, and an attractive body."

"Really?"

"Yup. Your booty is like your mom's. I love her ass."

"What about my breasts?" Oliver heard some rustling cloth and a profound silence on the other side of the wall. Suddenly he wanted very much to peek over the edge of the window.

"Kendall." The father whispered so softly that Oliver almost missed the name. "Please stop."

"Daddy. I need you to look at me. I need you to see that I'm a woman. Not just your little girl."

More cloth rustled and Oliver did peek, He carefully lifted his head until one lens of his goggles was able to show him the inside of the play house. The girl, Kendall, was standing naked before her father, in profile to Oliver, whatever had been under her robe was now on the floor.

The girl was beautiful. Her skin showed pale green in his goggles, but her form was exquisite. Full breasts stood up proudly from her chest, her flat belly tight with apprehension. Her legs and arms were long and thin and her firm buttocks were full and lush. Oliver found his cock sliding erect within his pants.

The father sat immobile gazing at his daughter with an anguished look, seemingly unable to look away, much as Oliver felt.

"Well." She whispered, her voice small with insecurity.

"Baby. This is wrong."

"You tell me all the time how much you love me. You always say I'm your favorite girl. Prove it. Prove that you love me. Give me the thing I want most in the world. I want my daddy, the man I trust the most, to help me be a good lover to whomever I choose. I choose you. I give myself to you Daddy. Show me how to make you happy." Kendall dropped to her knees and tried to open her father's robe.

"Show me. Prove to me that you don't find me sexy. If your cock is soft I'll put on my clothes and leave. But if it's hard then I want it. It's mine; I made it hard so I get to have it."

The girl's father groaned as she fumbled with his robe and Oliver rose higher so he could see with both eyes. With the benefit of night vision he saw the young woman reveal a throbbing hard between her Dad's legs. They both sighed identical sighs as she put her hand around the shaft and began to jack off her own father.

"Does this feel good Daddy?" she whispered and Oliver felt his own cock spasm as she spoke those erotic and intimate words.

"Yes."

"Tel me what you like Daddy?" She whispered so softly that Oliver had to strain to hear.

"Hold me looser, Kendal. Let your skin slide over mine gently." His hand went to hers and guided her touch. "Yes, just like that. It's very sensitive."

"I like how it feels, Daddy. I like the ways the skins moves. And it's so hot to touch."

Oliver was stunned. In the last year of back yard pillaging he had encountered nothing like this. He was witnessing a moment of incest right before his eyes.

And it was the sexiest thing he had ever encountered.

Kendall lowered her mouth over her father's penis and began to suck. He whispered instructions to his daughter on how to make it feel the best and she obeyed so well that in a few minutes he began to cum.

"I'm going to cum baby, you'd better stop."

"No. I want to taste it. I want to know what it's like. I want you to love it."

"Oh fuck." The older man began to shoot into her eager mouth and Oliver felt his own cock pulse with need.

The girl knelt before her Dad and swallowed his load while jacking him into her mouth over and over. Her lover, her father, held her head gently as he poured his seed into his child's mouth. It was vulgar and immoral and Oliver couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle.

Then the man took in a huge breath and pushed her head from his knob. "It gets really sensitive right after, baby. So you need to stop."

Audibly swallowing her father's sperm, Kendall sat back and giggled. "That was cool." They shared a laugh that Oliver had to marvel at. "I loved the way it felt in my mouth, so slippery and hot. It didn't taste too bad either."

"It felt wonderful. Thank you."

"No thank you Daddy. You're right. It's pretty easy. Now, let's go inside and make love."

"Kendal."

"Look we've come this far and I'm not going to take no for an answer. I'm not leaving home without having you. I want you Daddy and I know you want me. I see the way you look at me. Come on, this is our last chance before I go."

She stood up, grabbed her clothes and stepped into the yard naked. It was two in the morning and no one was around but Oliver wondered at her bravery. She skipped across the yard, nude, while her father scrambled to follow, tucking his penis away.

The two of them went inside and Oliver sat stunned, feeling the throb of his erection, uncomfortable in his pants. His mind swirled with confusion as he reviewed what he had just seen. The girl had been very attractive, but his arousal was more about the situation.

Incest was the great taboo and Oliver was not pleased by how inciting it had been to watch. Sex had been a distant memory for a while, his sex drive non-existent as Marie had been dying, and most of the time since. It felt awful to be so turned on by something so vile.

Oliver walked out of the yard, numbly grabbing the hose on the way, mulling over his emotions as he drove home numb and confused.

That scene was the worst betrayal a father could commit on his daughter. And yet... it had been her request. Her desire. And she seemed so happy. Could that be real? Were they lovers role-playing? No. they had been so similar, they had so many mannerisms in common. Those two were certainly father and daughter.

And it had seemed so loving and compassionate between them.

When Oliver got home he went straight to bed, much earlier than usual, his "work" usually keeping him out until much later. Lying in his lonely bed he replayed the blowjob over and over while his hand did what he had dared not do at the time. He masturbated, his lust powerful and deep.

Feeling this level of arousal was a total relief. Oliver hadn't even noticed the last time he had gotten an erection. His libido had died with his wife. The images in his memory were indistinct already and Kendall's vaguely seen face was now evaporating in his memory, but happily it was replaced by Marie's.

Jacking off, he watched his wife blow that stranger in the play house, but he tried to make it himself. Slowly he shifted the view of the blowjob to be Marie giving him one in the little play house. Pleasure bloomed and Oliver felt his orgasm coming on.

Then it continued hovering, just out of reach, unwilling to arrive and give him much needed release, Oliver felt frustration. His brain skittered around unfocused, seeing the girl Kendal's body, firm and ripe in youth. Now it was Marie, gorgeous and known.

Then it was Brie, his eldest daughter, young and eager. His hand moved faster and his climax surged down the length of his cock.

In a fraction of a second Oliver went from unable to cum to spurting his desire all over his belly as he imagined his own precious daughter sucking his cock in the play house. Every detail was crystal clear because Brie was so similar to Marie.

Over and over his cock throbbed with pleasure as he spilled gouts of cum, visualizing his own daughter begging to taste his sperm, like Kendal had her father. This orgasm was sordid, riddled with guilt and far more satisfying than any he'd had in years.

Gasping in aftershock Oliver lay spattered with his jism, the fantasy continuing to roll as he pictured his sweet, intelligent little girl slurping the sperm from his belly. Of its own accord his hand continued stroking his shaft, which ached from its continuing hardness.

Now Oliver's dirty mind fingered many tiny memories he hadn't known it had been storing up. Images of Brie in her bathing suit this summer, tanning on one of her rare afternoon's off. Seeing her in her housecoat, hints of her body flashing, as the loose cloth fell open revealing her breasts, or her bald pussy.

Living in such close quarters with others meant invariably one caught glimpses of them partially dressed. But Oliver hadn't realized his brain had been storing those flashes in his spank bank. He had locked the ones of Brie away, never to be utilized, but he was spanking and reviewing every image of his daughter's body his mind found erotic.

There were far more than he knew. Memories of her bum as she bent over in tight jeans. Memories of her cleavage in her prom dress a few months ago. Her bare back as she pulled off a sweater, her flat, smooth stomach as her shirt lifted while lounging on the couch.

Over and over his brain spit out flash after flash of Brie's sexy body as she lived her life in tight quarters with him. He had seen every part of her body in the last few months, far more than usual, and his agile mind compiled them into a composite portrait of her body, nude before him, sucking his cock.

For the second time in minutes Oliver spilled his seed onto his own belly, imaging it flowing into his daughter's mouth. The climax was powerful and profound, the illicit guilt impelling his pleasure beyond anything he had felt in years.

When he had cleaned himself up, the guilt forced him to dive deep into sleep as soon as possible to avoid considering what he had just done.

The next day, when he woke up in the early afternoon He had forgotten about his masturbatory fantasies. Alone in the house he ate, showered and then went out to his van to review what he had to sell today.

Looking at the hose from the abruptly-ended night before reminded Oliver of the father and daughter incest he had witnessed the night before. Immediately on the heels of that thought he recalled how he had abused his own daughter in his mind.

Violently Oliver reminded himself that it was just a momentary thought, that he wouldn't do something like that with either of his girls. Oliver redirected his mind to the task at hand; providing for those same girls.

The afternoon was spent driving to various pawn shops and special dealers in stolen goods he had acquired during his illicit travels this last year. As he gathered the money for his stolen goods his subconscious intermittently spliced images of Brie in sexual situations into the film running in his mind's eye.