In the Arms of an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,183 Followers

"Equal rights." And moved her other breast over to him to give attention to.

After he had sucked both nipples until they were red and puffy, he started down to her chest and stomach, stopping to nibble and lick her navel, making her squirm. He followed her pressure on his shoulder and nipped and pulled the wiry hair on her Mons. He could smell her and couldn't wait. He opened his mouth and cupped her sex, sucking lightly.

Moving down, he started at the bottom of her outer lips and started kissing and licking until they opened. He added more and more pressure until she was completely opened to him and he tasted her musk.

"Damn it, stop teasing... I can't take anymore. Eat me damn it!" Maggie hissed and pushed his head into her pussy. He found her hooded pea and sucked it into his mouth and softly flicked it with his tongue, sending her over the cliff.

"Ohhhh yessssss." She hissed as her hips flexed and washed his face in her juice. "Come here." She bucked and pulled him up. "I need you in me, NOW...!" She pleaded as John guided himself between her legs.

His throbbing cock didn't need any assistance in finding her opening and slipped right in. John didn't stop until he was fully engulfed and they were pubis to pubis. Maggie wrapped her legs around him and urged him on.

"Oh yeah, fuck me. So good, fill me John. Come on lover take me. I'm so close.... What are you waiting for? FUCK ME!" She lunged up to meet his thrusts and he cock slammed in and out of her vey wet and hungry pussy.

John was reduced to animal grunts as he slammed himself into her over and over. He never wanted it to end, but knew that all too soon he would fill her with his cum.

"Here... here it... comes." He panted while his hips flexed and their bodies smacked together.

"Oh yeah... give it to me... Oh yeah yes, yes, yes.... YES...!" She clutched in orgasm just seconds before he started shooting inside of her. He would shoot and she would clasp. Time and time again, as they rocked hip locked together.

John's toes were clutched into the soft sand as he felt like everything from his feet up was contracting to push his cum into, and filling her. John collapsed down, partially being held up by her sensitive tits as she hugged him close as the last few spasms of her orgasm rippled through her body.

"We needed that." Maggie gasped out satisfied.

"Where do we go from here, Gorgeous?" John asked and leaned down to kiss her.

Maggie's head spun. It was the first time that anyone called her gorgeous and made her feel like he meant it.

She wasn't bothered about tasting herself on his lips or that she still had the vestiges of his spunk in her mouth. She figured since their fluids were mixing inside of her pussy, this just made the connection complete. She was gasping again when they broke apart. Looking up at him, she sighed.

"Well lover boy," she sighed, "as soon as I can move my legs, I think we need to go rinse a bit and then go over to the truck and get the dinner Wilma sent for us. I don't know about you, but I'm famished." She groaned as she unhooked her heels from around his muscular legs and let them fall limp, to the ground.

"Don't rush on my account." He lifted himself up to give her more room to breathe and looked into her eyes as his cock twitched inside of her.

"Get up you sexy oaf. I got to pee." She laughed and then hissed as he pulled out of her. She went behind the bushed and relived her full and abused bladder. She heard him start the water again and joined him under the narrow flow of the small shower head she had put up here years ago.

"Here, let me do that." He stepped back out of the water, so he could rinse the dirt and sand off her back. He could already feel the tingle of his tired cock as it tried to rise to the occasion.

He could think of nothing better than staying there and having sex with Maggie. They fit so well together, it was like they were made for each other.

Maggie saw his dick flex and giggled. "I'm hungry." She smiled as she cupped his growing member. "Let's eat first, then we can see what comes up." She flicked a finger over the red head and walked away. She knew he wouldn't be far behind all he had to do was follow his deveining rod.

John groaned as he watched her walked away. She was just so perfect. She had a real shape with lush curves, a tight ass that was a double handful great for holding onto as he pumped into her, and her pussy felt like it was made just for him. He had been attracted since he met her, but over the intervening weeks had come to respect her too. She just might be the one.

"Coming, Lover boy...?" She smiled over her shoulder as he stood just watching her.

John watched as she spread out the blanket and set out the food. He shook his head as she made no attempt to cover her body. His eyes caught every giggle of her breasts, with their pointy nipples, and every swish of her ass that he dreamed of burying himself into. He knew if he kept looking, he might never eat again. His feet finally moved when she patted the place next to her on the blanket and beckoned him with her finger.

Maggie could feel his eyes on her. The way he looked at her made her feel truly sexy for the first time in her life. She knew she was halfway in love with John and hoped that he felt the same. When she moved her finger and he came to her in instant compliance, it was such a rush.

They ate in silence, each just looking at the other. Maggie noticed halfway through the meal, that something was standing at full attention again and begging for her to notice. She wondered if it ever went fully down since the second shower. She could feel her pussy get wet at the thought of riding it like a wild bronco.

After they finished eating, John pushed the plates out of the way and tried to pull Maggie to him. Maggie, in a playful mood, pulled back. That started a tug of war, with each of them giggling and acting like kids. Maggie suddenly reversed her momentum and ended up on top of him.

"Tickle torture." She laughed and started going for his ribs. She was straddled over his stomach and went for broke. She knew sex was a foregone conclusion. It was just that she had never been able to relax and have fun with it before.

"No fair...!" John laughed and tried to unseat Maggie as she bounced on him, making those fabulous tits bounce everywhere. He flexed his strong legs, but she had a death grip on his hips. He could feel her wetness and he knew his dick was a bar of blood filled steel. He tried to buck her off and pushed her down. As she tickled him in their love play.

Maggie was laughing and having a great time. She refused to let go. She gasped and bit her lip as on one large lunge, John's cock penetrated her and didn't stop until he slammed all the way home.

"Oh god..!" She moaned. John just growled as they became hip locked again.

Taking control, Maggie started flexing her hips, making him go deeper and all around inside of her. She could feel the tip of his cock hit her cervix and she twitched in response. She couldn't take it. She lifted herself up and slammed back down again.

John reached up and cupped her breasts in his big hands. He let the hard nipples fit between his middle and ring finger. He would squeeze with every lunge. Her nipples got bigger as their breaths starting coming out in gasps.

"Oh yeah... so good. Oh pinch them, squeeze my tits baby." Maggie said as sparks fired between her nipples and her pussy. She reached down and held onto his shoulders as they rocked and thrust against each other. "OH please lover...fuck me." She gasped out.

"Trust me sweetheart I am...." John grunted as their hips slapped together again. "Never want to stop."

"Suck my nipples." She begged. "Oh yeah... harder... oh fuck that so feels good." She panted as John sucked on one nipple then the next, as her hips flexed on his hard cock.

"Oh shit...!" She gasped when he pushed her tits together and sucked both nipples at the same time. "Harder... please harder.... OH FUCK YEAH!"

She egged him on as the fire was building between her legs. She wanted to lean back up and fuck him for all she was worth, but the sensation his mouth was giving her nipples was driving her crazy with lust.

John finally realized that she just might be a person he didn't have to hold back on. He nipped and bit her nipples and grabbed her ass hard, as his cock would piston in with each of her thrusts. He could have sworn they were going to be bruised from how hard their groins were smashing together. He could feel the tingle in his nuts that told him he was almost there.

"OH FUCK!" She lurched up and really started to ride the cock that was sending such great feelings through her body.

"Pinch them, pull them... come on baby, I'm so close, grab my tits baby! FUCK ME JOHN, OH FUCKME!!!" She screamed as she started climaxing. She shoved down hard and started rotating her hips as she felt his glands expand.

"Cum in me... cum in me... cum in me." She chanted between clenched teeth while his hands mauled her tits and nipples. She came harder than she had ever accomplished before, even with her special friend of the nightstand. Orgasm exploded behind her eyes and shattered her body as she shoved with all her might, down onto to John's boiling cock and balls.

With an inarticulate roar, John lifted her off the ground as his balls flexed and his dick started spurting deep inside her. He could feel the clenching pussy, milking him as each glob left his dick and was sucked into her body. Maggie was holding on for dear life as they rode the wave of orgasm together. After the third spasm, her hips flexed and his balls responded. Over and over again they would counter each other moves, blind to anything but the haze of their bodies need to complete the mating ritual.

It seemed like an hour, but less than a minute later, John's legs gave out and Maggie's arms went lax. They ended up in a heap of hot sweaty limbs and tangled blanket. Somehow he was still plugged into her, while she was trying to breathe but unwilling to let him go.

It was the worst time in the world for Maggie to remember that she had stopped taking any form of birth control over six months prior. She never thought she would get pregnant, because there was no one to have sex with. So, why waste the money on the expensive pills. She was having second thoughts, but was too stunned by their lovemaking to worry about it just then.

John didn't know or care about any of that. He was still coming down from the best sexual experience of his life. He never thought he would meet someone who could take his unrestrained sex like that. His ex-wife always complained that he hurt her because he was too rough. Maggie seemed to relish in the wild nature of it. He hoped this wasn't a one time thing.

"For someone with such pretty angel eyes, you sure have a naughty nature in you." John gasped out as he was still trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, my...!" Maggie sucked in air as her body responded to his words.

"So, what happens now?" He asked as his hands softly rubbed her back and the side of her legs as she lay on him not moving other than taking deep breaths.

"We wait until we can move..." she gasped out, "then we crawl over to the truck and try to drive home before the bugs come out and try to eat us alive." She was still breathing heavy as she tried to talk. "Once we get there, we drag ourselves to either your or my bed and sleep."

"Um hmm... and then?" He asked, as his hands continued to roam, familiarizing themselves with her plush body.

"And then, you wake up at five and I watch you run your sexy ass around the yard for fifteen minutes before I jump into a cold shower. After breakfast, we can go into town and get some stuff I've noticed you need. If you want to go that is."

She looked into his eyes. She hoped this wasn't a one day romp. If she had her way, John would never leave. She knew she could easily get used to doing this on a regular basis.

"Works for me." He hugged her, as his finally his softening dick, slipped out of Maggie, making both of them shiver.

***********************************

Meanwhile, back on the farm, Wilma kept looking down the road to where the truck should have been coming back a long time ago.

"Mina... what is wrong?" Manny asked his wife.

"They should've been back by now." She sighed. "Do you think you should go looking for them?"

"No... they're fine. Maggie told him to take the afternoon off. She's just making sure he does." Manny had a suspicion what they were doing, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"What if they're hurt? What if the truck broke down? It's five miles to the pond. They could be helpless." She turned on her husband.

"Sweetie, Maggie is never helpless. I think John can take care of things too." He patted her back in reassurance.

"What if he goes into another flashback? What if he hurt Maggie?" She paced. "I'm getting our truck." She took of her apron and headed for the key hook.

"Honey... don't, they're fine... trust me." He tried to reason with her.

"And if they're not?" Her foot tapped.

"Honey, what happened the last time we went to change the filter together? Remember about nine months before our last one was born?" He raised an eyebrow. "If they are doing that.... I don't want to see it." He looked into her eyes and wiggled his brows.

"Oh... oh... OH...! They couldn't... they wouldn't... would they?" She asked, her eyes going big and her face turning red.

"Maggie packed four things. Towels, soap, blanket, and food. We both know what changing the filter is like. They are healthy adults that have been sparking off each other since John got here. Hell, he might just be able to get a handle on her." He hugged his wife. "And that wouldn't be such a bad thing now, would it?"

"What about the PTSD stuff? A romp at the pond won't cure that." She added as she blushed.

"No, but it might be a good start. Start healing a wound that runs deep. Remember love, the military isn't the only thing that has caused him such pain."

"What do you mean?" She pulled back to look at her husband.

"I mean according to my brother before he died, John went home on leave and found his wife pregnant with one of his brother's kid. It might have been a best friend, Mike didn't know for sure and he knew better than to push. John was a different man after that. Mike said there was a viciousness that hadn't been there before."

"And he's falling for Maggie, no wonder he's having flashbacks. Why didn't you tell me? I would've told you to keep them apart. If he thinks she might do the same thing. There is no telling what could happen."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... you know Maggie better than that. Today is the first time in over a year that she has taken any time off. She'd no more cheat on John as the man in the moon. If they didn't become lovers today, it will happen soon. Those two were made for each other. John will give her big strong babies to settle her down. Take my word for it." He smiled.

"Didn't you listen to a thing I said? If he thought he might hurt her, or if God forbid, she got pregnant, he will have a violent reaction to it. This is not a good thing. This is bad... very bad. I've read...."

"A bunch of mumbo jumbo by a group of idiots who think they know better. Maggie is just what he needs and John is exactly what Maggie needs. They will be good together.... Just look at them and tell me I'm wrong. I've seen...." He huffed irritated. "Mina... I love with my whole heart, but in this you are wrong. Once they are together, there is nothing that will pull them apart." They both turned as they heard the truck. "See, I told you so." Manny smiled and waved as they passed.

Maggie pulled the truck to the back door. She wasn't going to flash the hands anymore than necessary. She had on her shirt, pants, and boots. Everything else was wrapped in the towels. John had his shirt and shorts on. She swung the door open and pulled John in behind her. She held her shirt closed with the other hand as her boobs bounced freely, trying to get out.

They ran upstairs like children and slammed her door behind them. Within seconds, they were both naked and falling on her bed as he slipped into her and she moaned into his kiss.

"I'm going to be sore for a week if you don't stop... and I'll kill you if you do." She kissed him again and settled her legs on the back of his, as they found their rhythm with her hips meeting his thrusts.

"Damn, I can't get enough of you." He kissed her as she locked her legs around him again.

"Shut up and fuck me." She ordered and gasped as he increased his thrusts in and out of her white and frothy pussy. They clutched and pounded at each other for ten more minutes as Maggie continued to come in waves. John stiffened up and shot what was left into her core and heaved down on the bed exhausted. Within a minute, they were both asleep.

A couple hours later, Maggie was woken up when she felt him start twitching. She moved his clenching hand away from her tender nipple and stroked his arms. Turning over she kissed his head.

"I'm right here sweetheart, you're home now... it's okay, go back to sleep." She hugged him and felt him relax.

"Love you..." He murmured, and started snoring.

"I love you too. Go to sleep John." She snuggled in and sighed. She knew she could get used to this, as she lay there wrapped in his strong arms, sleeping on his chest.

She woke up an hour later feeling him slide in and out of her from behind. As the fog of sleep started to part, she pushed back into him. "Mmmmnnn. That feels so good baby." She moaned as his hips started moving faster.

"Oh yeah, harder... take me there lover. Take my pussy. Make me yours... oh yeah, oh, baby fuck me." She was now awake and gripping the edge of her headboard, giving herself some leverage to shove back against him as he slammed into her again and again. "Oh yeah, oh yeah right there... harder... oh yeah HARDER JOHN!" She pushed back as her pussy clamped onto the invading pole as he made her cum again.

John was having a great dream. He was making love to his wife in the middle of the night. She was begging him to fuck her harder. He was confused... Tabatha had dark hair, but this wife had light. He felt his hips flex as the dream became real. He was fucking Maggie and she was telling him to go harder.

It was hard, fast, and intense. As soon as her pussy clamped down on him, he was shooting off into her depths. Where it came from he didn't know. He thought his balls would have been empty by then. They lay there fully connected and panting. As she snuggled back, he reached around and found his new favorite handholds. In seconds they were asleep again.

It was the first time in forever since she slept past six o'clock. It was the first time since she had her period since she slept past seven. The last time it was past nine, she was a kid sick with the influenza.

Maggie kept reaching out to turn off the light. She needed a few hours of sleep if she was going to be worth a damn in the morning. She had to get a bunch of stuff done if she was going to take John into town and get him good work boots and other stuff he'd need to move into the house.

When her mind flashed John's name, she reached back and found him behind her. Sighing, she realized it hadn't been a dream. Her lover was solid muscle and spooned behind her, sticking her in the butt with that blunt stick that she had learned to enjoy so much in such a short time.

"Afternoon, Angel Eyes." John kissed her neck, giving her goose flesh.

"Mornin love." She yawned. "Who left the light on?" She stretched and found she was a mite tender in a few places. "Time is it?" She asked opening her eyes to his smiling face.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,183 Followers