In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilith..." A new voice called softly from the woods. "Oh Lilith..." A man stepped out from the cover of trees. Adam looked up, taking himself away from the pleasure of Lilith's tight nipple and the sounds that he caused her to make. He went still inside her as he greeted the stranger with a look that proclaimed possession and uncertainty.

"Bad Lilith!" The stranger chided. "I'm sorry about this Adam, I told her to stay away from you. I guess now we will have to share."

Adam pulled reluctantly out of Lilith, his need nowhere near satisfied.

"Get out of here!" He yelled as he moved threateningly toward the man. With a smile and a small shake of his head the stranger blew the tiniest of breaths into Adam's face.

"Relax, trust me, you'll enjoy this. Go back to our woman. You've left her quite alone."

Calm confusion spread across Adam's face as the stranger took his hand and led him back to Lilith who was simply waiting.

"Hello Lucifer" Lilith greeted him as though nothing was out of the norm. Adam looked between the two. Part of his brain acknowledged that they seemed to know each other and that he should ask about this but, thinking stopped once again when Lilith came towards him on her knees, looked up at him and whispered, "Take me from behind Adam, please." Her voice was begging and her eyes were eager. She turned from him and got down on her hands and knees, her ass offered up to Adam, her head near the now seated Lucifer. He knelt in the grass and placed his hands hurriedly on her hips. He guided himself into her drenched pussy as Lucifer whispered into her ear. Again Adam began to move in and out of her but this time he was shallow, experiencing this new angle he rubbed over her G-spot again and again, maintaining a steady rhythm. Lilith's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt him work. She lowered her head into Lucifer's lap and licked at him. She licked around his cock and then brought him into her mouth. She began to suck on him, feeling his smooth hardness slide over her tongue. As she took even more of him into her mouth Adam watched. When Lilith's lips touched Lucifer's base Adam began to pound her harder. The thought of Lilith deep throating as he entered her from behind, made his rhythm change. He moved faster, slamming himself into her beautiful cunt. He wanted to make her scream and writhe for him. Lucifer could feel Adam's thrusts through Lilith as her throat convulsed around his cock. Lilith grabbed onto Lucifer's thighs, as though to anchor herself in the wash of pleasure. She brought him out of her mouth just a little so she could taste him and play with him. She flicked her tongue back and forth, eager to bring Lucifer to the same level of pleasure. Adam thrust himself all the way inside her and then brought his cock almost all the way out, his tip just barely touching her inner labia. As he plunged back into her Lilith cried out, her screams muffled by Lucifer's engorged penis. Adam's rhythm changed again, it was more erratic signaling his quickly approaching orgasm. There was no thought or strategy as his cock continued to pound Lilith, his breath coming in gasps. Lilith worked faster too as she could feel that warm weight begin to build inside of her. Again she took all of Lucifer inside her mouth and worked her tongue around his shaft as her throat pulsated against his tip. With a shout Adam came deep inside of Lilith, his cum filling her cunt. With his release Lilith sucked harder on Lucifer, bringing him while she deep throated him. As his cum spilled down her throat Lilith orgasmed, her entire body clenching in waves of pleasure. Adam was still inside of her when her pussy tightened in response to her orgasm. With a surprised laugh he collapsed upon her back as Lucifer drew himself out of Lilith's warm mouth.

12