In the Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen lives out a fantasy for her birthday.
4.1k words
4.34
64.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat quietly in the corner of our bedroom with my dick in my hand, watching the candlelight dance off the skin of my beautiful wife of eleven years. Her strawberry blonde hair splayed against the pillow as she rolled her head back and forth in complete sexual ecstasy.

It was her thirtieth birthday and she was living out one of her fantasies. I had encouraged her to play on her fantasies and we had explored several of them in our sex life together since we had met over twelve years ago now.

We had met in high school where Jen was a cheerleader and I was a jock. My parents moved my junior year in school much to my initial dismay but that changed quickly upon me seeing Jen my first day at the new school.

Jen was and still is an extremely attractive woman. She has a full head of blonde hair that reaches halfway down her back. Her tits are full and large for her five foot eight inch frame. I will have to admit that her tits are what I noticed first when we met. She has long, lean sexy legs and a tight little ass that I love to grab a hold of and squeeze it.

Jen has always been very sexual and we have over the years role played from some light bondage to playing out burglar and rape scenarios. I have never had to wonder if we were ever going to fuck because most generally she comes to me wanting it three or four times a week.

When she very timidly told me one night after one of our sexual role playing scenes what she wanted for her birthday I was actually surprised. I had never thought she would want that and at first, I didn't know how to answer her.

"Well, what do you think?" She softly asked as I laid there in bed with her by my side and my mind racing.

"Do you have someone in mind?" Was my first question.

"Yes."

"Who?" I asked.

"Someone I work with," she replied.

I laid there thinking about it and she then added, "Honey, if you're thinking I am not satisfied with our sex life then you are way off base. This is something that I would like to try. I don't even know if I will like it."

Jen and I had this conversation two weeks ago and now here I was, sitting naked, stroking my cock watching as her wide spread legs and the head planted firmly between them licking and sucking on her pussy.

Jen was moaning and pinching her hard nipples as her pussy was being given complete attention.

It was a surreal moment as I glanced around the dimly lit room. The candlelight was dancing on the walls; the bedspread had been pushed to the foot of the bed and now was lying on the floor. Clothing was crumpled up and lying around the room on the floor.

I could not see the face of Jen's partner but I could hear the sucking and slurping sounds coming from between her legs.

I glanced down the body extending from between Jen's legs and could see Linda's big tits pressed against the bed and her tight round ass. Her legs were hanging slightly off the end of the bed but they too were long and tanned as was Jen's.

Yes! My wife had asked to have sex with another woman and had asked if I would watch.

Most men probably think they would jump at the chance to see their wife or girlfriend having sex with another woman but, let me tell you the first thought is that she is not satisfied with you or your sex life.

Now that I was sitting there watching these two beautiful women the thought was banished from my mind. All I could think about now was joining them. I wanted to come up behind Linda, slip my cock between her legs, and fuck her from behind as she licked my wife's pussy.

That had not been part of the deal though if I watched. I had quietly removed my clothes as the girls were lost in each other and was left with my hand at this point.

Linda came up from between Jen's legs and climbed up her body, kissing and licking while Jen watched her coming. Linda kissed Jen's hard, taut nipples and sucked them one at a time into her mouth causing Jen to moan again. Linda then laid against Jen and they kissed, deeply and passionately as lovers kiss.

My hand now had some lubrication as pre cum dripped from the head of my cock watching Jen and Linda's tits pressed together as they kissed.

Linda then spun around and placed her pussy at Jen's face while her face was again at Jen's pussy. Linda leaned down and again began to lick and suck on my wife's pussy. I watched intently as Jen looked at the pussy directly in front of her face. Was she going to do it?

Jen then lifted her head from the pillow and tentatively stuck her tongue out to touch Linda's pussy.

She then dove in planting her face against Linda's pussy and began to lick and suck on it.

There was a glow about the two women as their skin flushed with excitement and a slight sheen of perspiration was beginning to form on them.

I had to slow down my stroking because I was nearly ready to shoot my load. I grabbed my balls and massaged them for a while still hoping that at some point through the evening I was going to get to fuck one or both of these two beautiful babes.

They stayed in this position for a while before Linda climbed off Jen's body. She reached down beside the bed where her large purse was. She pulled out a large dildo.

I then heard a humming noise as she turned it on. She got between Jen's still widely spread legs and I moved slightly in my chair to gain a better vantage point to watch.

Linda laid the big plastic cock against Jen's pussy and it immediately brought a groan from Jen as she arched her back off the bed.

"Oh fuck," my wife moaned as she reached once again for her nipples.

Linda's big tits were also set off with her very hard nipples.

Linda slid the big cock up and down Jen's pussy letting her juices lubricate the vibrating monster before trying to insert it into her.

I kept massaging my balls because I knew right now if I even touched my cock, I would explode.

Linda stopped sliding it and guided it toward my wife's pussy.

I was thinking there was no way this thing was going to fit inside her tight pussy.

"OOOOO MY GAWD," Jen moaned loudly as Linda let the head of the cock slip inside her.

Linda then leaned down and sucked Jen's hard clit as she pushed the vibrating cock deeper into my wife.

"OH FUCK," Jen moaned again.

It was hard for me to see now just how far she had the cock inside Jen, but from her moaning and head thrashing, I could tell it was deep inside her.

Jen then moved her legs from around Linda and Linda withdrew the big cock.

Jen got on the bed on all fours and while doing so looked at me and winked.

She got in a position where I would be able to see Linda fucking her pussy with the dildo.

Linda moved behind Jen and again slipped the vibrating cock inside my wife's pussy. I could now see Jen's pussy lips as they stretched around the dildo and I could see that Linda now had it about three fourths of the way inside her.

Jen's big tits hanging beneath her body undulated back and forth, as she lurched back and forth onto the dildo while Linda held it.

"Oh my gawd," Jen groaned as Linda now had the monster cock all the way in. The fake balls on the dildo were rubbing against my wife's pussy as she slid back and forth on it.

Linda then leaned over, stuck her tongue out, and licked my wife's tight, puckered rosebud.

"OOOOOO MY GAWD I'm CUMMMING!" Jen moaned as her head dropped to the bed and she grabbed at the sheets. She was now not able to keep a steady fucking rhythm going as her body convulsed with an orgasm.

Linda took her fingers and rapidly massaged Jen's clit while she screamed out with another wave of an orgasm.

Jen collapsed on the bed and the big dildo just kept vibrating in her pussy.

Linda pulled it out and Jen then turned to Linda. They kissed again and Jen took the vibrating dildo from Linda.

Jen looked directly at me as she opened her mouth and stuck the dildo in.

She had a wild-eyed fuck me look on her face as she licked and sucked the dildo. I immediately began stroking my cock as I watched her staring at me sucking the big fake cock.

I moaned and shot my load onto the carpet in front of the chair I was sitting on.

Jen smiled and then pushed Linda back onto the bed.

It was now Linda's turn to be assaulted by the monster.

Linda spread her legs wide and Jen made sure I could see her wide-open, glistening pussy as she slid the dildo up and down Linda's slit.

Then Jen let the head of the dildo slid into Linda's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Linda moaned as her pussy looked like it grabbed onto the dildo and was trying to suck it into her pussy.

Jen intently watched as the big plastic cock slipped inside her co-worker's wet pussy. It was evident that Linda had much more practice at accepting the dildo as Jen slowly pushed the dildo in until it was plastic ball deep inside her.

Linda was arching her back and Jen reached her free hand to let her thumb massage Linda's clit.

I had never stopped stroking my cock after shooting my load and my cock was again rock hard and easily sliding through my cum soaked hand.

"Ohhhh yesssss," Linda purred as Jen massaged her clit.

Linda then reached down and grabbed her ankles. She spread her legs wider than I thought legs were supposed to go and then she looked directly at Jen.

"Fuck me with your big cock," Linda groaned at Jen.

Jen began pulling the dildo in and out of Linda, Jen and I both watched in amazement as her pussy opened up each time to suck it back in.

Linda's pussy was so wet that the squishing noises that were made as the cock slipped in and out filled the room. Jen quickened her pace on Linda's clit until Linda began to shudder.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming."

"OH FUCK YESSSSS!" Linda yelled out in an animalistic groan, as her body jerked with the convulsions of her orgasm.

Jen pulled the big cock from Linda's pussy and then got on her knees on the floor. She helped Linda get to the edge of the bed where Jen again went face first into Linda's neatly trimmed pussy.

Linda was pinching and rolling her nipples and I continued to stroke my cock but harder now as my wife's pussy was only a foot or two away from me and completely exposed, glistening from dampness.

Jen lifted off Linda and turned to me, "Fuck me Baby. I need a real throbbing cock right now."

She didn't need to ask twice. I quickly got on my knees behind her, grabbed my cock and guided it toward her pussy.

I leaned in and easily sank fully into her soaking wet pussy. The warmth and wetness enveloped my cock as I buried myself deep inside her and then wanted to go further.

Jen moaned against Linda's pussy as I withdrew and then plunged back into my wife making a slapping noise ring through the room as my groin met her ass.

I began rocking in and out of Jen as she continued to eat Linda's pussy. Linda was still rolling and pinching the hard nipples on her big tits, moaning.

Jen was moaning into Linda and I was the happiest man alive at that moment fucking my wife, watching a strange, completely naked woman pinching her nipples while my wife sucked on her pussy.

Smack...Smack...Smack filled the room as I kept fucking Jen harder and harder with my hands holding her hips tightly.

I could feel the all too familiar feeling of my cum wanting to escape and tried hard to not let that happen but to no avail. My cum raced up the shaft of my cock and I yelled out a loud groan as I filled my wife's pussy with cum.

Linda was now moaning again and she began taking short sharp breaths as her orgasm took control of her body causing her to jerk uncontrollably.

I sat back in my chair and watched my cum running from my wife's pussy, down her thighs and dripping onto the floor.

After Linda had finished her orgasm, Jen sat back onto the floor. The gal who is usually worried about spots on the carpet didn't care at that point as I'm sure my cum was dripping onto the carpet.

Linda sat up on the edge of the bed, her big heavy tits rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

Jen stood up and walked to the bathroom where water began to run.

Linda got off the bed and I watched as her sexy tight ass walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower door open and then walked over to see what was happening.

Through the glass doors, I could see the two women kissing in a tight embrace.

They broke from their kiss and I moved to the toilet and sat down so I could watch what was happening in the shower.

The soap came out and Linda began washing Jen's body. She began with her big tits, I could see her soapy hands slipping, and sliding across her skin as Jen watched her friend's hands moving across her.

Linda then moved her hands to Jen's pussy and soaped it up. The hot water was fogging up the glass which although I could not see as well gave it an even more erotic feel as if I was a voyeur peeping in on the private activities of these two beautiful women.

I again began stroking my cock as it started to come back to life and was getting hard.

Jen turned and Linda's hand washed Jen's ass letting her hand slip between her luscious globes of flesh.

Jen turned back around and took the soap from Linda. She soaped up her hands and then let them fall to Linda's tits and massaged them. I wanted so badly to get in their and put my hands on Linda's great set of tits.

Jen then returned the favor and washed Linda's pussy and ass.

The girls rinsed off, the water turned off, and the door opened. Jen reached for a towel, wrapped herself in it and then got Linda a towel.

The two of them were drying off when Jen looked at me and asked, "Did you enjoy watching Honey?" as she looked at my hard cock.

"I did."

"Well then you are really going to enjoy this next part," Linda said with a smile.

The girls dropped the towels as Linda took Jen by the hand and led her back into the bedroom.

I stood and followed them with my hard cock wagging in front of me.

"Honey you get on the bed. You can watch closely this time. No need to sit in the chair," Jen said.

I crawled onto the bed as the girls followed. I was to one side of our king-sized bed while they got on the other side.

Linda reached down to her bag of tricks again and this time pulled out a strap-on dildo that had to be twelve inches long and five inches around. It was huge.

Linda strapped it on around her waist and positioned the big cock where it would be if she were a man.

"Suck on my cock Baby," Linda said to Jen. "It is going to need a little lubrication when I fuck you with it."

Jen sat up on the bed while Linda was on her knees.

I watched as Jen put her hand around the shaft of the plastic cock and could not believe her hand didn't go all the way around it.

Jen leaned forward and opened her mouth wide to take the head of the monster into her mouth. She began licking and stroking it as if it were a real cock.

"That's it Baby suck it good," Linda said watching Jen.

I was strangely turned on by watching her suck on the cock and again began stroking my cock.

Linda then grabbed Jen by the shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed. Jen immediately opened her legs so Linda could position herself between them.

Linda grabbed the cock and guided it toward Jen's pussy.

It looked huge as it headed for my wife's little pussy.

Linda pressed the head against Jen's pussy and leaned in. I watched the big cock slide past her pussy lips and the head disappear inside her.

"OH GAWD!" Jen groaned. "It's too big."

"Relax sweetie, it will be ok and you will feel like you have really been fucked when I'm done with you," Linda responded.

Linda leaned in some more.

"OH FUCK!" Jen nearly yelled out.

Jen spread her legs wider and I looked as Linda pushed more of the cock inside her. Jen's pussy lips stretched tightly around it.

Linda was slowly letting the "her" cock slide deeper and deeper, sometimes withdrawing a little, so Jen's juices coated the shaft. The shaft of the plastic cock was glistening in the candlelight.

After about a minute, Linda buried her cock deep inside my wife's tight pussy.

"OOOOOOO YESSS," Jen moaned.

Then Linda pulled half-way out just to thrust back into Jen.

"FUCK YES. FUCK ME!" Jen yelled out.

Linda smiled and began a regular rhythm of sliding the big cock in and out of my wife's pussy. Jen was pinching her nipples and moaning and groaning as Linda fucked her deeper than she had ever been fucked before.

I watched closely as the big plastic cock went in and out of my wife's pussy. On each withdrawal, it looked like it was going to pull Jen's pussy inside out as her pussy lips clung to the shaft.

I laid there watching as my wife continued to moan and groan in sexual bliss stroking my hard cock.

Linda then stopped stroking and looked down at Jen and asked, "Hon would you mind sharing your husband's hard cock? I would love to have him fuck me as I'm fucking you."

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head at the words.

I'm not sure whether it was the complete state of arousal that Jen was in, or if she just answered so that Linda would keep fucking her with the huge cock, but when Jen answered, "No I don't mind." I was shocked and my heart began racing at the thought of fucking the buxom Linda as she fucked my wife.

Jen looked at me with the big cock buried inside her pussy and asked, "Honey would you mind?"

"WOULD I MIND?" My mind reacted inside my head and I immediately without being asked twice or hesitation moved behind Linda.

Linda leaned slightly forward and I grabbed my cock. I guided it to her pussy and then thrust up and inside her hot, wet hole.

I sank into her and stopped because I nearly shot my load at just the mere thought that I was fucking another woman and my wife asked me to do it.

Linda then leaned further over my wife in a missionary position, which allowed me more access to fucking her.

I matched my thrusts to Linda's and each time she withdrew, I leaned in. I had my hands on her hips helping her thrust in and out, as I watched my pussy juice coated cock slipping in and out of a woman that was not my wife.

Everyone was moaning, Jen on Linda's thrust in, Linda, and I on her withdrawal and my thrust into her.

I could tell Jen was rapidly fingering her clit so I reached around Linda to grab one of her luscious globes of flesh. Her soft supple breast in my hand felt good and I found her hard nipple and began rolling and pinching it between my fingers.

I was fighting it but knew I was ready to lose my load. My mind would not go anywhere other that on the fact I was fucking another woman. I tried slowing down but Linda was fucking Jen fast and furious now and her pussy kept sliding up and down on my shaft.

"OH FUCK YES!" I groaned as my first shot of cum splashed inside Linda's pussy. I grabbed her hips tightly and she stopped fucking Jen while I unloaded inside her.

When I had finished cumming I pulled out of Linda and could see my cum dripping from her pussy onto the bed.

I wanted so badly to dive right back in but my cock was rapidly deflating so I moved to my spot on the bed beside the two girls fucking.

I watched again as Linda kept fucking Jen and knew why women like dildos. They just stay hard and keep on fucking until they are ready to orgasm.

Jen was rubbing her clit and then drew in a deep breath, holding it. I knew this meant she was ready to cum.

Her body shook and trembled with her impending orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO, FUCK YES!" Jen yelled out as her body jerked repeatedly, lunging her groin at Linda who now was buried deep inside my wife waiting for her to finish.

When Jen finished her body laid there on the bed like a limp rag. Linda pulled the cock from Jen and I watched the glistening cock as it slid out.

Jen's pussy was gaping open from the absence of the huge cock.

Linda sat back on the bed and began to unstrap the cock from her body.

12