In The Beginning Ch. 13

Story Info
Finally, Marie comes to visit.
10.5k words
4.76
26.9k
5
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's kinda like you wake up five minutes before the alarm goes off and you watch as the red numbers on the clock click off until the buzzer blares. I woke up a few minutes before twelve, and watched Louise as she stood inside the bedroom door, waiting for twelve o'clock to arrive so she could wake me. I couldn't see her face in the dim light in the bedroom, but rather I sensed that she had a problem. "What's the matter, Lou?" I asked softly. "You okay?" "No." She sniffled. "Care to share?" I asked. "I'm gonna miss Virgil." I heard her sob then. "C'mere, and sit with me, Baby." I told her. She came and sat on the edge of the bed. I took her hand and she commenced to howling. "I just don't know what we're going to do without your daddy, Cool. I love him so much and he's just leaving, like an old elephant going off to die." "I know, Baby." I soothed her. "He might be doing just that. But, you can't stop him, he's always had his own way and you know that." "I know, but I don't have to like it, do I?" She wailed. "No, you've just gotta accept it. He ain't gonna change for anybody. He just doesn't want to wear us down like momma did. He knows how much you hurt after that." I answered.

I pulled Louise down on the bed next to me and she rested her head on my shoulder. I let her cry for a while and them I brushed a tear off her cheek with my finger. She looked into my eyes and said softly, "He was never tender, like you are, in his whole life. He always had to be a driver. I think that's what finally killed Grace." She leaned close and kissed me gently. I returned the kiss and her lips parted. I felt her tongue searching for mine. She rolled against me and I felt her heat. "Make love to me, Tall. Love me good." She whispered. I reached inside her robe and caressed her big soft tit's with my hand. I felt, rather than heard, her purring as I massaged her. My cock was already hard, and I needed no further foreplay to make me ready. I pushed her onto her back and untied the belt on her robe. She lay naked before me. I moved between her knees and held my cock straight and slid smoothly into her scalding cunt, all the way to the hilt. She stiffened momentarily. Then we started a mutual motion. Slowly at first, then with more aggression. "Oh my sweet baby, you make this old woman so hot. You love me so good. I'm going to cum real soon, now." She breathed in my ear as I humped steadily into her. I was still tired, from early this morning, but I felt my climax building. "I'm gonna fill you with my hot cum, Honey, just like you like it." I answered. "Oh yeah! Now, Baby, fuck me hard right now." She begged. I pumped even harder and at the same instant her orgasm consumed her, I erupted deep into her hungry vagina. Had she been fertile, she would have conceived.

We stayed in each other's arms for a long time, not speaking. She broke the spell when she asked, "Will you promise me something, Tall?" " What?" I asked. "Promise me that no matter what happens, you'll always save some of your love for me." She said softly. "I will always love you, Lou, you know that." I said. "That's not what I mean. I'm talking about this." She wrapped her hand around my cock and squeezed gently. "We're gonna fuck hard a lot of times. I just want you to make love to me once in a while, like we just did." She stated. I got the picture and I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I'll always save some of that for you, My Queen, no matter what. I need that myself, once in a while." She sighed and I knew that was the last I would hear on that subject. "I have got to get up and work on my paper. I want to finish it today and have it off my feeble mind." I announced and bounded from the bed and headed for the shower.

Louise returned to my bedroom with a cup of coffee and a couple of sweet rolls just as I stepped out of the shower. "Thanks, Lou." I said "that'll get me through 'til dinner time." "I love you, Tall. You're all I've got left." She said and disappeared back through the door.

I went into the study and switched on the typewriter and continued my journey through my final paper for Ms. 'Hot To Trot' Stone. As I completed the final page of my paper, I added two more subtle references to the butterfly theory. I may have overstated the innuendo, but I figured, what the hell. She knows I want to get into her britches. I'm just making sure she knows, that I know that she wants me to. I had stopped at the school supply store and purchased a bright yellow binder, in which to present my paper. The finished product was sixteen and a half pages, single-spaced. I proofread each page, twice, for spelling and grammar, and I was confident I was in the running for a passing grade. I read through the whole paper one last time and debated with myself whether or not to turn it in early. We were due on Friday, but I was anxious for a reaction. I decided to wait and see if anyone else turned in early, before I took the plunge.

Just as I closed the cover on my final read, the phone rang. I picked up and it was Dennis. "Hi, Cool, what are you doing?" He asked. "Just finished my essay for Ms. Stone. What's up with you?" I asked. "I'm still at Chrissie's parents house." He said. "Gail's here too." "You OK?" I asked. "Yeah. They're both sleeping now." He said. "What's wrong Dennis?" I asked sensing something wasn't as it should be. "Nothin' really, I just can't believe these two. All they want do is fuck." He almost whispered. "Don't complain, it might not ever happen to you again. Those two are sex machines, enjoy it while it lasts." I was trying hard to keep from laughing. Dennis was just learning about life, and Gail and Chrissie were definitely going to give him a lesson or two. "You fuck them both?" "Yes, more than once, and they eat each other out and everything. God, Cool, I don't believe it. Gail stuck her tongue in my ass hole, while I had my cock in Chrissies pussy, and I came like I never have before." He said. Denny was learning, quick.

"Dennis, go home and get some rest. You've had quite a weekend. I'll see you tomorrow morning in woodshop. Chrissie really likes you a lot. Gail told me. Enjoy the moment. You might not get to have two sexy chicks at the same time again for a long time." I hoped Denny would listen to me. "You're right, Amigo, I'm going home and clean up. I'm covered in sticky pussy juice and cum and I really need a shower." He finally agreed with me. "Hey," He interjected, "call me tonight. I talked to a drummer from Crescent Beach, on the phone yesterday. He sounds like he might be what we're looking for. He sings harmony and does a couple of lead vocals too. Says he's booked through the end of July, but could be available to practice before that and start in August. Won't hurt to give him a try." "That is fantastic, my friend, I was thinking about putting an ad in the paper, but that would sure save us a bunch of time. I'll talk to you tonight, GO HOME and sleep." I signed off with Denny.

I thought about what Louise had said and promised myself to spend as much time at home this week, as possible. I knew she would be wound up with the girls both coming to visit and graduation week after next. I was sure she had tons to do to get the house just the way she wanted it and maybe I could give her a hand.

I gathered all my school stuff together and carried it out to my car. One less thing I'd have to think about in the morning before school. Helen and Karen were out on the driveway washing Helen's Red Mercedes Convertible. They were both clad in the skimpiest of bikini's. "Hi, Cool." They chorused. "Wanna help wash the car?" "I'd love to, but I had better give Louise a hand in the house." I lied. "We have a lot of activity coming up around here, and I'm on waivers to help her get ready. I just finished my last major project for school. All I have left is finals, this week. You ready, Karen?" "Mostly, I have some typing, but the work is done. What day is commencement?" She asked. "A week from Thursday. You?" I said. "Ours is Friday coming. A little ahead of yours." She said. "We'll have a beer or something to celebrate next Friday when you get home." I said. "How about if I come over and you can fuck a free woman?" She asked. "You've got a date. Bring your mama." I laughed. "Not this time, Big Guy, I want you all for myself." She frowned and then winked at me. Helen rolled her eyes and just smiled.

I climbed the stairs up to the front parking area and walked around to the front of the house. I surveyed the front lawns and flowerbeds and made a mental note to talk to my friend Gerald about taking on the grounds job for the summer. Dad's guys from work would not be doing any more maintenance on the property after the sale of the business went through. I had heard that Gerald and his brother were in the lawn business, and hoped they could take on a project this size. If not, I'd have to make other arrangements. I noticed a white '62 Chevy Super Sport, parked in front of the garage. It was an unfamiliar vehicle so I went into the house through the garage to investigate. As soon as I opened the door, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I was still clad only in a pair of cut-off jeans and flip-flops. I hadn't planned on meeting anyone new today. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and found Louise and a short, dark haired, Hispanic woman hugging in the middle of the room.

"Tall Cool, come and meet my old friend Janice Vasquez. Janice worked for us a long time ago." Louise bellowed. She was beaming. Janice stood about 5'-4", had dark brown hair, pulled back in a pony tail, all the way down to her waist, flashing dark eyes, red lips, and sparkling white teeth. She looked to be about fifty. She wore a pair of skin-tight black spandex shorts, a black tube-top that displayed her ample bosom very nicely, and high-heeled sandals. Her midriff was bare between her top and her shorts and her ears carried a pair of, at least five-inch long, rhinestone earrings. She had a nice figure, but was sporting just a little more weight than she did when she was younger. A small jeweled cross hung from a ring that was pierced through her navel. I could also see that she had a very large, colorful tattoo on her back but couldn't make out what it was. It started below the top of her pants, in the back, and went up and over her right shoulder and down the front into her top. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to be a dragon.

"So nice to meet you, Mr. Ellis. I saw you many times when you were just a baby. I even changed your diapers for you." She had a distinct Spanish accent. "Louise tells me you're in need of some domestic help. I have references and can start as soon as you like." I had to establish some ground rules before this went any farther. "First thing, Janice, Mr. Ellis is my father. After he dies, I may or may not allow someone to call me that. Until that time, please, pick another one of my names. Next, Louise tells me you two have gotten along well in the past. What was the reason you left the last time?" I asked. "I foolishly took a drunkard for a husband. We moved to Texas, and my life turned to shit. He was abusive and I finally divorced the bastard and moved to Arizona. My mother in Jacksonville became ill and I returned to take care of her. She died recently, and now I need a job. I have stayed in touch with Louise over the years and she called to ask how things were." She answered. Janice gave the appearance of someone that needed friends more than she needed a job, but you gotta eat. "Would you be willing to live here at the Islands if we hire you?" I asked. "Really? Oh Si. I wouldn't have to drive from my mother's house in Jacksonville." She was excited. "My sister lives there and she is such a pig. She never picks anything up. I am a neat person and must have things tidy. What would be my duties?" She asked. I looked at Louise and she said, "We'll figure all that out later."

Louise smiled at me and asked, "Janice, do you remember how things were with Mr. Virgil when you were here before?" Janice answered, "Si. I remember how sick Mrs. Ellis was." "No," Louise persisted, "I mean do you remember how Mr. Virgil was with the women?" "Oh that. Si, he could be very demanding sometimes. But, he never treated me badly. He had a very sexual nature. Sometimes I worried, but he was always decent." She recalled. "Do you remember the clothes he asked you to wear sometimes?" Louise asked. "Sure I do. We were always asked to wear sexy underwear, and skimpy little maid's uniforms. He would diddle me at the table, when he thought no one was looking. He had his way with me whenever he wanted. But he was always very generous and I enjoyed doing it for him. Why do you ask these questions? Is he still that way?" She questioned. "Not so much any more. He has medical problems and is moving south, to get away. Young Virgil and I will be living here alone now. He is very sexual, just as his father was, and I am sure that after Mr. Virgil leaves in two weeks, it may get quite sexual around here again. Don't you agree, Tall?" The conversation had taken a turn I hadn't anticipated. "Well, ya, I guess things could get a little sexy now and then." Louise saw the gleam in my eyes and smiled. She continued, "My Tall Cool friend here is very popular with the ladies. In fact, he is quite an accomplished lover for such a young man. I will do everything I can to see he is well satisfied in all departments."

"Then I am to assume you have experienced the sexual act with him?" Janice asked. "I have, many times." Louise stated, mater of factly, "And I intend to satisfy his needs whenever he asks me to. I would hope you have no problem with this?" "Will I be asked to participate in the pleasure of him?" Janice's nipples had hardened under her tube top and her eyes sparkled. "Would it please you?" Louise questioned again. "Oh, Si, it has been a long time since I have enjoyed the pleasures of a real man. I have suffered at the hands of such a terrible husband, and I am always afraid to go out alone. I hunger for the touch of someone that treats me as a woman, not as a tramp." She answered.

I felt out of place in this conversation. All the talk of sex and hot underwear caused me to feel the stirrings of an uprising in my cut-offs. I had to adjust myself due to the snugness of my shorts. This maneuver did not go unnoticed. "I think I'll find myself a beer, anybody care to join me?" I asked as I headed for the bar in the den. "Don't mind if I do." I heard from behind me as I exited into the long hallway. "Nice ass on the boss, Louise." Janice said as they followed me to the den. I thought over the events of the past fourteen hours and I had already had my dick in three women. I could not fathom how much more I could take before I collapsed from exhaustion.

I gathered three beers from the fridge and popped the tops off. I handed each of my admirers a bottle and took a seat on a barstool. "So, Janice, when can you start?" I asked taking a long pull on the cold beer. "At your convenience, Mr., I mean Virgil." She said. "As far as I'm concerned, you can move into the apartment next to the kitchen tomorrow and start then. Louise is the boss, talk to her about the salary and the duties. We'll dress casually, and the only thing I ask is, that you clear it with her before you bring anyone into the house. We will be careful about who knows what we do here. Fair enough?" I finished. "Yes sir. That is most fair. How casual do you want me to dress?" She asked. "You may dress any way you wish. You may wear as much, or as little, as you want. When we are going to have guests, Louise will advise you so you can dress accordingly." I answered. Janice looked at the bulge in my pants, then at me. "Can I see the tattoo?" I asked. She put her beer on the bar and pulled her top over her head in one motion. Her ample tits jumped free of their restraint. She peeled the spandex shorts down to mid-thigh. The dragon's tail pointed directly down to her pussy and stopped just a fraction above her clit. Her hood was pierced with a silver ring. A bright diamond dangled from the ring. The tail looped up and to her left and down the front of her left thigh and disappeared between her legs. She turned around and the tail emerged to continue upward over her left ass cheek. The dragon's body spread out over her entire back. He spread his wings, one over her left shoulder onto her upper arm, and the other under her right arm and around to her ribs. His neck stretched over her right shoulder and his head rested on her large right breast. His tongue circled her nipple.

Her nipples were pierced and small colorful jewels hung from the silver rings, which passed through each nub. The dragon was extraordinarily colored. It was green and blue, with many yellow, orange and red highlights. I had never seen a more striking tattoo. I stared at her and stood up so I could get a closer look at the intricate detail. I walked all around her and finally sat back down. "That is an incredible tattoo." I stated. "I've never seen anything quite like that." "Thank you, sir. It took over two years to have it done. I'm very proud of my little friend." She said. She bent to retrieve her shorts but Louise said, "Take them off and show Tall your pussy. I think he'll like that too." Janice stepped out of her shorts and sat on a stool facing me. She spread her legs offering me an unobstructed view of her bald cunt lips. I knelt on the floor and took a closer look at the piercings. The hood that covered her clitoris had a beautiful little diamond hanging from a silver circle, which passed through it. Her right outer lip had three rings about a half-inch apart hanging in a row. Her nether lips were pink and puffy. They hung full and spread naturally to each side exposing her inner lips which were much darker, and glistened with the moisture that had started to accumulate, due to her stimulation from our discussions.

I leaned forward and licked the moisture from her saturated inner lips. She went off like a Roman cancle. She had climaxed very quickly. I heard Louise sigh and say, "She likes that, Cool. Look at her face. I think she'll be good for us here." "I think we'll be very good her for too. She needs to be needed for a change." I added. Janice opened her eyes, "Wheewww, that was fast. I don't know what happened to me. I usually don't come so quickly." Louise and I shared a laugh and Louise kissed her full on the lips. "Don't you worry, Little One, our young friend here will take good care of us." She told Janice. "Put your clothes back on and run to your mama's house and tomorrow morning you can bring your things and we'll get you all settled. Tall Cool has had a rough week and needs a break or we would take him to the War Room and do him proud. There will be lots of time for us to do that. Now scoot, come back tomorrow and we'll start to clean this house."

With that, the Spanish vixen was gone and would return tomorrow. Louise and I sat in the den for a long time talking about the future. She had arrangements made with a window washing company to come and do the windows, inside and out. That would take a long time, unless they had a big crew, due to the fact there are seventy-four windows in the house. Also, the carpet steamer was coming to do the whole place. It should be busy.

We chatted about the upcoming commencement and we decided to have a family dinner the evening of the ceremony. I requested roast beef and all the trimmings and Louise agreed with my request. We also discussed the fact that it would be dad's last group function with the family before going south. "Do you reckon we could open the War Room for games that night?" I asked. Louise mused the thought and smiled a great big toothy smile. "That is an interesting thought. Your father might not be able to get his dick up, but he can sure wield the whip. Dianne would love it if he strapped her ass. He might really enjoy it too." "We'll have to dress appropriately for dinner as well." I said. "Oh yes, that will be the order of the day. I can't wait. It's been a long time since we've had a night of torture in this house." Louise was excited. We had each had three beers and Louise, not being much of a drinker, was quite relaxed. Her eyes were sparkling at the thought of our upcoming party.