In The Beginning Ch. 19

Story Info
His sisters come to town.
7.3k words
4.82
27.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the chair a long time listening to the waterfall and watching the big goldfish and koi swim around in the pool. I had a multitude of thoughts cluttering my young brain. I was concerned about the relationship that had started between Marie Stone and I. A married woman could pose a problem if her drunk-assed husband showed up. I hoped she would keep her divorce away from me, and the Islands Estates. Although, my afternoon with her and the girl from Atlantic Beach, in the filthy toilet room over at The Mill Top, will be one I'll never forget.

I remembered the three pairs of panties I had carried home. I got up and found them in my desk drawer, in my study, where I had stashed them so Louise wouldn't have anything to rag on me about. I examined each of them and decided women really did have all the luck. Silky panties just had to feel good on ya. Each of the panties was very different. The red pair that Marie had worn, were obviously expensive and just a wisp of sheer red silk. I could see the stain in the crotch where she had been leaking, before we went into the women's room. The blue panties that the blond girl had been wearing were much less daring and shiny satin. The black pair the bartender had on was a thong, and she too had been aroused. Just knowing what was going on in the bathroom had evidently caused her to juice her drawers as could be seen by the stains. I decided that I must be some kind of pervert. I was turned on by the panties and brought each pair up to my face and sniffed them. I sat there in the chair with a big hard-on.

It was late and I needed sleep, but I was wound up about all that was about to happen so I decided to have a nice dollop of Scotch and step out onto the patio for a few minutes. I slipped a pair of boxers over my woody and poured myself a shot over a few ice cubes and opened the door and walked out to the patio. I sat in a lawn chair and sipped on the cold Scotch.

"Trouble sleeping, Lover?" It was the sweet southern drawl of Helen Blossom.

"Lots to think about," I said as she pulled a chair over and sat down close to me.

"Your sisters are coming tomorrow, I hear," she mentioned. "I can't wait to see Dianne."

"You just can't wait for her to get in your britches," I chuckled.

"You either," she countered.

"It'll be fresh ground for me. She and Camille have both warned me they're on a quest for my body. I hope I don't disappoint them," I said.

"Listen, Chum," she said as she put her hand on my arm, "you've never disappointed anyone you've ever had sex with, that I know of, so don't worry about your own sisters."

"Its just all kinda weird. I've been screwing so many different, beautiful ladies lately. The idea of fucking my own sisters is still a little far fetched. But, everything has been a little strange around here the last month or so," I continued.

I told her about the wild session I had yesterday in St. Augustine. I also told her how excited I had become when I was examining the panties.

She giggled, and said, "I think that would be a normal reaction, if you were thinking about what was happening when you got them. It would probably turn me on too. I'll bet you smelled them while you were looking at them too, didn't you?"

"Geez, Helen, give me a break," I whined.

"Well, didn't you?" she persisted.

"Yes, I smelled them," I finally admitted, "and it made my dick hard. Are you happy now?"

She slipped her fingers up the leg of my baggy shorts and wrapped them around my rigid cock. She gently stroked me. "Drop your drawers, Cool, so I can get at you," she breathed.

I pulled my shorts off and sat back down in the chair. While I was doing that, Helen had slipped her panties down her legs and over her feet and she handed them to me. "Here, for your collection. You can smell them while I jack you off. I want you to shoot your cum into them and when it dries, you'll always be able to remember us sitting here in the middle of the night."

She leaned close to me and began to hand fuck me. She put one hand under my balls and massaged them as she manipulated my erection, with the other. I scooted out to the edge of the chair and leaned my head back and relaxed as she slowly pumped me up. This was very erotic.

"You like this?" she asked.

"Oh God yes, I like this," I whispered.

"Then tell me you like it."

"Helen, I like it. I love the feel of your hands on me," I groaned.

"Did you smell my panties?" she asked.

I raised them to my face and they were soaked with her juices. She had drenched them while we had been talking. I inhaled her aroma and I could feel my dick get even harder. "You smell wonderful, Baby, absolutely wonderful."

Her hand was flying now. I could feel my eruption building and I said, "I'm getting close, Baby."

"Give me the panties," she said.

I handed them to her and she wrapped them around my pulsing hard-on and continued to jerk me off. Having just deposited a huge load of sperm in Louise's ass I didn't think I'd have much left. But, when the floodgates opened, was I ever surprised. I shot wad after wad of milky white cum into Helen's panties. So much that it saturated the thin fabric and coated her hands and drooled between her fingers and dropped down onto the patio.

"My God, Cool, look at all the jizz. I've never seen so much juice," she exclaimed.

"It's only been a couple of hours since I fucked Louise," I stated, "I can't believe it either. I told you I was all worked up."

Helen handed me the dripping, white satin panties, "These'll be nice and crusty when they dry," she said and licked my secretions off her fingers and hand. I laid the panties on the patio, next to the chair, and went into the house to get a towel. I grabbed two beers and went back outside. Helen had a cigarette burning. I handed her the towel and sat down.

"Thanks, Helen," I said, "I needed that."

"I thought you might enjoy that," she replied.

We sat in silence for a few minutes while she finished her smoke. I asked, "Are you and Karen coming to dinner, after graduation, Thursday night?"

"Word is, it's more than just dinner," she said. "I hear it's a dress-up for sex party, with you for desert."

"Sounds like fun, don't it?" I asked.

"It'll be interesting if nothing else. Louise says it's going to be a full blown orgy," she giggled. From what I can gather, it's about three to one, women over men. Think you boys can handle all that much pussy?"

"I'm willing to give it a shot. It might kill me, but what a way to go," I answered, "right?"

We both laughed and Helen stood up to walk back to her house. "Get some rest, Big Guy, you're going to need it."

She walked away. I stooped over and retrieved the cum-soaked panties from the deck and carried them into the house. I put them on the bathroom sink so they would dry. I thought to myself, 'Now I'm a panty snatcher, what next?'

I washed up and fed the fish and crawled in bed.

--------

I sensed the bed move when someone sat on the edge. I felt the fingers run across my forehead as whoever it was brushed my hair to the side. I felt her lips kiss my forehead and then she was gone. I smelled the coffee and guessed it had been Louise.

The room was suddenly bathed in daylight as the drapes were opened to let the morning into my world of sleep.

"Big day, Tall Cool, time to hit the streets," she crowed. "We got company coming, and you got things to do."

"Louise," I said, "let me pee and then I have something to give you. Sit here for a minute."

I jumped up and took care of my morning chores, tucked Helen's panties into a drawer in the bathroom, found a bathrobe, and went out to my car to get the jewelry chest out of the trunk. I carried it into the room and set it on her lap. Her eyes popped open and her face shone with the excitement of a child.

"I made it for you in wood shop," I declared.

"You made this for me?" she gasped. "Why, Cool, it's just beautiful."

She opened the lid and touched the purple velvet that lined the trays and marveled at how the trays lifted as the lid came up.

"Oh thank you, Precious, it's just lovely," she breathed. "You'll never know how much this means to me."

"You're my best friend, it's just a thank you for being here for me my whole life. I've got to get ready to go to the school and the rehearsal. I'll carry that up with me when I come." I told her and readied myself for the day.

When I reached the kitchen, dad and Janice were there. Louise had told them about her gift and they were both duly impressed. Dad was particularly intrigued with my handiwork and let everyone know what a fine job it was.

I felt pretty damn good as I drove to Flagler Beach. I had done something good and was proud I had.

We picked up our caps and gowns and everyone was in great spirits as we milled around in the school auditorium awaiting the graduation rehearsal to start. The rehearsal went off without a hitch and we were all prepared for the next afternoons exercise.

I spent a few minutes talking with my teachers, Mr. Schultz, from history class, and Mr. Hanson, my woodshop instructor. I also wanted to say goodbye to Mrs. Kline from advanced math, she had been so nice after the dance last weekend I wanted to thank her for her nice compliments on our music.

I had taken my cap and gown to the car and returned to the school to get the last few things from my locker, which was just a few steps from Marie Stones classroom door. On the off chance she was there, I stuck my face into the room and saw her sitting at her desk.

"Hi Ms. Stone," I greeted.

"Oh, Virgil," she breathed. "Come in, I want to talk with you for a few minutes."

I stepped into the room and she looked up at me and then nodded to the seat in front of her desk. I sat.

"The lawyers served my husband with his divorce papers yesterday, " she began. "He went positively crazy, smashing things and screaming at me. The process server told him that if he didn't settle down, he would have him arrested. He started calling me all sorts of nasty names and I just sat and waited for him to hit me. He never did, but I was scared to death. I told him all I wanted was my clothes and personal belongings and my car and he could have the rest. Then he started crying and I finally started screaming at him and it was all a really ugly scene. After we got everything out of our systems, he told me I could take anything I wanted and he would give me an uncontested divorce if I promised in writing, never to try and get alimony from him. I agreed and he says he's going to his brother's place in Boca Raton for a week so I can get everything I want out of the house."

"Sounds like you're on your way, Hon," I soothed. "Can I help you with your stuff?"

"No, I'd better handle that myself. It's not a lot, but I can have my neighbor help," she warned.

"You want to move into Dianne's apartment?" I asked.

"I'll let you know in a couple of days. He left this morning so it's quiet there now. I need a few days to think. I'll bring my music stuff over Friday if that's all right," she concluded.

"Absolutely," I said. "Will you be coming over after graduation, for dinner?"

"And the orgy?" she added.

"Yes, My Sweet, and the orgy," I replied.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I have a surprise planned for Louise too," she claimed.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see, My Little Stud Muffin," she laughed.

And with that, I left the building and drove back to the Islands.

--------

I pulled in to my parking spot and walked into the studio. Louise and Janice had worked their magic again, because the whole place had been cleaned and vacuumed and I could see fresh sheets had been put on the bed. I peeked into the bathroom and was horrified to see that the damn pink towels had found their way back into my kingdom. Oh well, a small price to pay for all the attention I was getting.

I grabbed a cold brew from the fridge, and noticed that I had been restocked there as well. I gotta do something really nice for those two. I checked the clock on the wall and noted that it was 3:35. I had better check with Louise and see if I had any last minute chores before the girls descended upon us.

I mounted the stairs and was met with delicious odors emanating from Louise's kitchen.

"What's cooking, Lulu," I asked.

"Your ass, you keep up with the Lulu shit, Sport," she bawled and then broke out with uproarious laughter.

"Touchy, aren't we," I said, and popped her hard on the butt.

"Don't start anything you ain't a gonna be able to finish, Young Feller," she warned.

I pulled her to me and mashed her with a hard wet kiss. She melted into my arms and squawked, "Not now, I have work to do. Go check the dining room and make sure I've counted for everybody tonight. Get the ice bucket filled and find four bottles of White Zinfandel. Now march."

I did as ordered and came up with six people, which is exactly how many places had been set at the table. The best china and silver were in evidence and the Waterford crystal blazed in the light cast by the overhead chandelier. Fresh candles had been stuck in the candelabras, and the room was fit for royalty. I got the ice bucket and filled it with cubes and pocketed three of the bottles of wine deep into the ice and set it near the head of the table. Satisfied with my handiwork, I went in search of my dad. I found him in his study and asked what the mode of dress would be for dinner.

"The big party is set for tomorrow," he said, "so lets just be casual tonight."

"Works for me," I said. "I'm getting anxious for them to get here."

"Me too, it's been too long since we've seen them," he lamented. "Fetch us a couple of cold ones."

I retreated to the den and carried the brews back into the study. Dad had disappeared into the vault and returned with a flat, black velvet case. He opened it and laid it on the desk in front of me. It contents dazzled in the light from his desk lamp.

"These are your mother's diamonds. There's a pretty good pile of change here. I'm showing you these, because someday you might get serious and need something to sweet-talk a little sweetie into marriage. I was going to give them to Dianne, but she has her own stash and I think these should go to your bride if you decide to take one," he said.

I gazed in amazement and said, "There's just no end to it is there?"

"Never know what's next, do ya?" he chuckled.

I decided I needed a fresh pair of slacks and shirt to welcome the girls, so I excused myself to go change. I found a pair of light khakis, and an orange flowered shirt. I scraped my chin, splashed a little dollop of Lariat on, for effect, and dressed. Just as I reached the top of the stairs, I heard Louise shriek and run to the front foyer. She flung the door wide open and bounced out to meet the pale green Town Car as it pulled up in front of the house.

Both doors opened at the same time and the girls rushed to greet Louise. Dad, Janice and I stood on the front step and waited for the hugging and mashing to subside before we stepped forward to get our share. Dad was mauled by the two of them and sported a substantial smearing of fresh lipstick upon his escape and then I got my turn.

Camille and Dianne stood side by side about fifteen feet in front of me. Camille strode toward me first. She moved with the grace of a liquid lioness, walking a tightrope, one foot directly in front of the other. She had changed since the last time I saw her. My breath caught in my throat as my stunning, 1/2 black, half-sister closed the distance separating us.

She was wearing some sort of billowy, silver jumpsuit. It tied behind her long slender neck. Two wide, separate panels plunged down the front, one covering each breast, to her waist, and were captured by a wide silver sash. The pantaloons escaped from under the sash and flowed down to where they buttoned around her ankles, just above her spiked heels. The legs were slit up the outside from the button at the ankle, to where they disappeared under the sash, at the waist. It had no back. She looked delicious.

Camille had the appearance of a runway model and she moved as if she were on display. Her light caramel colored skin shone in the afternoon sunlight. As she approached me, I stood in awe of this sublime vision. Her black hair was long, looping spirals and trimmed so it just missed touching her shoulders. Smoky eye shadow, silver nails, dark burgundy lips, snow-white teeth, long spangley earrings, and just absolutely dripping with sensuality.

I looked at dad and said, "Hey, Old Man, you did real good."

He just smiled and watched as Camille strode up to me and placed a slender fingered hand on each of my cheeks and kissed me square on my hanging open mouth. I put my arms around her and collected her in 'til she was pressed against me from head to toe. The kiss lasted a long time. I heard dad clear his throat.

Camille broke the kiss and leaned back and looked into my eyes and asked, "How you doing, Little Brother?"

I could feel my instincts stirring and said, "Well, I can never remember doing any better."

I felt a tap on the arm and turned my head to look straight into Dianne's smiling face. "How about equal time for your other sibling?" she whined.

Camille laughed and stepped back as Dianne came into my arms. Our kiss was just as passionate as the one with Camille, but I had hold of a whole lot more woman.

Where Camille stood about 5'-5" and weighed 105 pounds, Dianne stood a full 6' and weighed in at 155 pounds. Camille's breasts measured 34C, her waist a slim 23", and her hips a slender 33". On the other hand, Dianne displayed 38DD melons, 25" waist, and solid 38" hips.

Dianne was a big woman, not an ounce of fat, just a large, beautiful blond Amazon.

She wore a striking, sheer yellow silk blouse, through which you could just see the beautiful lace cups of her bra, and a short, snug black skirt that hugged her ample hips like a second skin. Black seamed hose and black 3" heels that put her eye to eye with my 6"-3" frame. Long, silky blond hair, way down past the shoulders, clear sparkling blue eyes, and bright red lips making her look like a Viking Goddess.

I looked at dad and said, "You done good, twice."

He replied, "I done good three times, son."

She hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear, "Are you glad to see us, or is that lump I feel just my wishful thinking?"

I answered her back softly, "I'm stoked, but y'all are giving me a hard on."

"We'll take care of that for you later. Walk with us to the car and help with the bags and maybe nobody will see," she said.

"Hell, Louise is already wise to it. Look at her, she's been deviling me for days about you two. She won't let us rest until we've done the nasty," I complained.

Dianne and Camille both laughed as we walked to the car. Louise was there almost before we were, and she asked the girls, "You see that bulge in his pants? You ain't seen nothing yet Wait 'til you see it live and in person."

"Aw Geez, Louise," I bawled amongst another round of laughter, "at least let us get in the house, before y'all take my clothes off me."

The back seat of the Lincoln was piled to the roof with suitcases and packages, and the trunk was packed to overflowing also. Everyone started hauling parcels into the foyer and as we neared the bottom of the trunk, Dianne and Camille stopped me and asked if I'd mind if they carried the last of it in without my help. I shrugged and they asked me to wait in the kitchen until they had the rest inside.

I walked around the heap, which had been deposited in the foyer and hunted myself a cold brew. Dad followed me into the kitchen, grabbed a beer and said, "Damn, Son, those two got a bad case of wantin' you, going on."

"You got that right," I said. "They're looking good too. Camille reeks of sex, and Dianne is just as spectacular, only taller."

12