In the Cards

Story Info
They took the chance that their wives wouldn't find out.
8.6k words
2.78
54.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

Many thanks to whoredinarygirl for first editing and improving this story.

To BeautifulStorm go my shock and awe. Not only did the hardest working editor on this site apply incredible editing expertise to this story, but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure it turned out much better than I ever thought it could be.

"Whew!" Forrest huffed.

He could barely speak. He pressed a button on the remote to turn off the DVD player and looked at the others. They were also breathing hard. He wondered if his face was as red as theirs were.

"I heard it was graphic," Selena said, "but I didn't really believe my friend when she guaranteed it would turn us on."

"The two couples in different places but watching each other make love -- that was intense," Reba said.

"Where did that movie come from?" Malcolm said.

"Canada, I think," Selena said.

Forrest got up, turned around and adjusted his pants as his wife watched and laughed.

"I think we should be going," he said.

Malcolm felt like shouting "Yes!" He was hoping Forrest and Selena would leave as soon as possible.

"This was a great idea, girls," he said. "The dinner you cooked was better than anything in a restaurant, and this movie was more exciting than anything at a theater. Thank you."

"Not so fast, boys," Reba said. "We know what's on your minds, but it will have to wait, because we're going to play strip poker first."

"No way!"

Malcolm sounded shocked. Forrest was speechless.

The women laughed.

"I thought you'd be surprised," Selena said. "Reba and I decided we needed to spice up our marriages. We'll tell you later what gave us the idea.

"The sexy movie has made us all horny, and now we're going to up the ante."

Forrest tried to speak, but he sputtered for a while before he finally got the words out.

"Is this about s-s-s-swinging?"

The women laughed again.

"Absolutely not," Selena said. "Reba and I realized that we've been too complacent. It's like we were in the dark. But now it's clear to us that there's more going on than we realized. That's what this evening is all about. Not swapping."

"Do you want to swap?" asked Reba, turning to Malcom."

"Never!"

"I'm relieved to hear you say that. When Selena and I talked about tonight, the subject did come up. We both feel strongly that going outside of marriage for satisfaction isn't just wrong, but shows a lack of imagination. If a husband and wife love each other, they should be honest with each other and work together to keep things exciting.

"Enough talk!" Selena said. "Boys, would you please bring in four chairs from the dining room."

The men looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and got the chairs. While they were carrying them in, Selena pushed the coffee table out of the way, and Reba set up a card table.

They sat down at the table, and Selena explained the rules.

"Everyone gets five cards and can throw in and draw as many as he or she wants to improve his or her hand. No betting. After we all have our final hands, we lay them down, and the loser takes off a piece of clothing."

"Once someone loses all of his or her clothes, if he or she loses again, it goes to truth or dare. When we're done, we all go to bed. Selena and Forrest are spending the night here."

"What? No!"

Malcolm glared at his wife.

"Calm down. They're going to be in the guest room, not with us."

"We're not going to watch each other," Selena said, "but the movie gave me an idea. Maybe we'll leave our doors open so we can hear each other and imagine what's happening in the other room"

"That would be hot!" Reba said.

"I don't know," Malcolm said.

"Think about it," Reba said. "We can decide later. Selena, I think you forgot one of the rules."

"I did?"

Reba raised her right hand to her mouth.

"Oh yes!" Selena blurted out. "How could I forget? Each time somebody loses, he or she is going to do a shot before taking off any clothes. It will help us get over being nervous."

Reba moved a small side table next to the card table, went into the kitchen and came back with a bottle that she put on the table."

"Look at the label, Forrest," Selena said.

He whistled.

"Thank you. Isn't it a bit extravagant? How much did you pay for that?"

"Never mind. Reba told me Malcolm likes it too, so you'll both enjoy your shots."

Reba went to her liquor cabinet, took down a bottle of Scotch and put it next to the expensive bourbon.

"We'll drink this. Since we never drink whiskey and our bodies are much smaller, we're only going to do half a shot while you guys do a whole one. Any objections?"

"Not from me," Forrest said nervously, thinking the bourbon would help him get through the game. He liked looking at naked women. Them looking at him was freaking him out.

"Fine with me," Malcolm said. He wondered how he'd measure up to Forrest in the equipment department. Then he worried what Reba would think when she saw his body. He cursed himself for not going to the gym more often.

"I think we're ready to begin," Reba said. "Why don't you shuffle and cut, Malcolm, and I'll deal."

The men didn't notice that the Scotch was less than half the proof of the bourbon and had no idea that Reba had added water to the Scotch earlier. When they started having a hard time putting words together, the wives smiled at each other.

Selena was the first one to expose anything. She was down to her bra and panties when she lost. As she took off her bra, Malcolm whistled loudly.

"Shake them," Reba ordered, laughing. Selena giggled and shook them. Malcolm's eyes were bulging.

"Tell us what you think," Reba said Malcolm. "That is if you can put your tongue back in your mouth."

Malcolm's inhibitions had been drowned in bourbon. His words were slurred, but understandable.

"I think Forrest is crazy. He gets to see the most amazing knockers every night at home, so why should he --"

"Shut up, Malcolm," Forrest interrupted. He was three shots behind Malcolm.

"Reba's are just as sexy," he continued. "I've seen her at the beach in her bikini, and I have to turn over because I get a huge hard-on. You are one lucky man."

"Thank you for the compliment, Forrest," Reba said.

"What were you about to say, Malcolm?" Selena asked. "Why is Forrest crazy? And why should he what? You didn't finish your sentence."

Malcolm looked at Forrest, who was trying unsuccessfully to look nonchalant instead of angry. He looked at the girls and saw their eyes were trained on him like lasers. He tried to think.

"I'm sorry," he said. His brows were furrowed in concentration as he tried to pick his words carefully. His mind was fuzzy, and he strained.

"I didn't mean crazy. I meant lucky, like he said about me. Forrest is lucky because Selena has such beautiful breasts. There's no reason for him to look at another woman. Are you angry I said that, Reba?"

"Not at all, Malcolm," she said. "And I hope Selena's not angry about what Forrest said about me. Every man thinks the grass is greener anywhere but home.

"We look at other guys, too, and compare them to you. As long as it doesn't go further than that, what's the harm? Besides, I think Selena's beautiful, too. She's a beautiful person."

"Now you're making me cry," Selena said as she leaned over and hugged Reba. "You're the best friend anyone could have. You're worth a dozen of anyone else in the world."

Reba began crying, too, and hugged Selena back.

"Where are you going?" Malcolm asked as the two crying women got up and went into the kitchen. The men heard them crying a little longer, then talking softly. In a few minutes they were back and drying their eyes with tissues.

"Sorry, guys," Reba said. "I think the booze got us all emotional. Whose turn is it to shuffle?"

When Forrest lost his boxers, the girls told him he had to stand up and turn around slowly so they could see everything, and when Selena lost her panties she had to do the same.

Selena and the two men were naked now, but Reba still had her bra and panties on when Forrest lost again. When Selena saw this, she smiled and looked at Reba, who was looking at Malcolm with a serious expression.

"You're the loser, Forrest," Selena said, turning to him. "So it's time for truth or dare. I think it will be more fun if the women choose the dares for the men and the men choose the dares for the women, so think about that before you decide. What embarrassing thing could Reba or I make you do? Or would you rather choose truth?"

"Truth," Forrest said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes?"

"Final decision?" she asked.

"Final decision."

Selena took a deep breath.

"Okay, Forrest, tell me the truth. What have you been doing with the cash bonuses you've been getting since January?"

The smile quickly disappeared from Forrest's face. His head turned to look at Malcolm, whose head turned just as quickly to look away.

There was silence in the room for a minute.

"Are you going to tell me the truth, Forrest?" Selena said after a while.

Her voice was soft but icy. She turned to Reba and nodded a couple of times, before she turned back to Forrest. He was frozen, and there was fear in his eyes. Malcolm was looking down at the table and wouldn't lift his head.

"Thanks, Reba," said Selena as Reba handed her a shot glass. "Do you need some courage Forrest?"

Forrest almost grabbed it from her hand and then gulped it down. Reba filled another glass and offered it to him. He swallowed it just as quickly.

"Are you going to tell the truth, Forrest?" Selena asked.

He didn't answer. She looked at her watch and waited a minute before she spoke again.

"You broke the rules of the game, Forrest. You chose truth, but you didn't tell the truth. So we're changing the rules of the game. No more truth -- just dares -- for everybody. When a man loses, we'll decide the forfeit. And to make it fair, you'll pick the forfeit if Reba or I lose -- even though we are prepared to tell the truth.

"Wait!" Reba said. "That's not fair to Malcolm because he never got a chance to tell the truth. I'll make it easy for you, Malcolm, but first you have to lift your head up and look at me."

He was still looking at the table but slowly raised his head as Reba continued.

"My question for you will be the same one Selena just asked Forrest. Are you ready to answer that if you lose? If you are, we'll continue and only Forrest will have to do forfeits.

Malcolm's voice was raspy.

"Forfeits," he said.

"What's this about?"

Forrest's voice sounded timid and scared.

"That's a truth question, and we're no longer playing that game," Selena said, "but I'll answer it anyway. This is all about Cancun, Forrest."

The men looked at her with puzzled expressions.

"You're too foggy to make the connection yet, but you'll soon get it. Yes, it's about Cancun.

"When we celebrated our fourth anniversaries you and Malcolm promised me and Reba we were all going on a luxury vacation to Cancun to celebrate our fifth.

"Reba and I started planning last December. We were putting together an amazing trip for the four of us, and then both of you told us in February your salaries and commissions had been cut because the company was having a tough time.

"You have no idea how upset we were when we booked a cheap cruise to Mexico instead. We never told you because it wasn't your fault. We didn't want to act like spoiled bitches.

"My sister noticed how low I was and kept asking if everything was all right. A few weeks ago, I finally broke down and told her how disappointed we were.

"She had a funny reaction. She said that even though she's only two floors above you, her job as vice president of strategy had nothing to do with sales. But she couldn't believe that the company would pull something like that on their top salesmen.

"She knew Malcolm or you usually finished first or second in sales each month. She thought the company would be stupid to risk either of you going to a competitor. She said she'd check into it.

"The next day, she called and said that she was sorry, and it was all true about the lower salary and commissions.

"But the day afterward, she called, and she was excited. She had mentioned what she had found out to her boss, and he agreed it was a short-sighted policy decision that didn't make sense. He called his sales strategy manager and asked him about it.

"After speaking to him, he called in my sister and explained about the new bonuses. When the cuts were made, the company announced the top producers each week would earn performance bonuses.

"The idea was that the best salespeople would win often enough that their incomes would barely be affected and might even increase. Only the weaker employees would be affected by the cuts, and if they left, that was all right.

"The day after that, she called, and her voice sounded strange. She said that either Malcolm or you had won the competitions at least two out of every three weeks since they had begun. When she asked why the money didn't show up on your paychecks, she was told that was because both of you had requested the bonuses in cash."

Reba now spoke up.

"Selena and I were relieved. Since we pay all the bills and keep track of the budgets, we figured you guys were planning a surprise.

"One night when we went to the movies together, Selena mentioned that Forrest had to work late that night, and I said that you were working late, too. That led to wondering if the late appointments were helping you win the contests, because they seemed to happen three or four times a month now for each of you.

"When we talked about how often you guys worked late, something struck us as funny. When we got home, we looked at our calendars and then spoke on the phone. We found out that every night you had worked late, Forrest also worked late. We decided that was an awfully big coincidence.

"So the next time you called me from work to tell me you'd be late, I called Selena and found out Forrest was going to be late, too. She stayed home, but I went to your office and saw you both drive out of the parking structure. I followed Forrest to the Mares and Stallions club and saw you enter after he did, and then I went home and called Selena."

Selena took up the narrative again.

"Reba and I talked to the gay couple who lives next door to Reba. She's really close with them, and they were glad to help us. The next time you both worked late, they were our escorts, and we arrived at the Mares and Stallions early while you were still at the office. We found a dark corner with a good view. I guess you go to the same club each time. I understand the women there are the most beautiful in town and the club is the most expensive.

"We saw you watching some of the pole dancers as women kept approaching you. You each picked one and went upstairs. We hired a couple of the others to take us upstairs and give our dates lap dances while we watched. It turned out that wasn't an unusual request.

"We paid the strippers to show us the dirtiest things they were allowed to do, and we were shocked. It wasn't intercourse, but it was almost everything else. We realized you were in nearby booths getting the same treatment.

"Once we knew where the money for Cancun had gone, we decided if we can't have Cancun, we can at least have revenge. This game was set up to humiliate you and Malcolm at least as much as you've done to us.

"It's time for your forfeit. Reba is going to help Malcolm get up and go sit on the couch. He's the customer, and you're the lap dancer. It will be almost like Mares and Stallions except the club doesn't allow full nudity for the mares -- and certainly not the stallions.

"I paid one of the girls to let me take a video of her doing all her moves, so I know them by name. If you don't recognize the names, I'll demonstrate how to move your body and what to do with your hands and mouth. We even have some music for you to dance to. You'll be the mare, and Malcolm will be the stallion. The only thing we need to do before we start is get some makeup on you."

"I'm not doing this," Forrest said. He was now barely intelligible, but his words were emphatic.

"Oh yes you are," said Selena. "Those are the rules of the game, and you are in no shape to violate them. You need to sit there and not move while I apply the makeup. I think I can make your face look like a woman's, or at least a drag queen's. No! Don't try to get up."

He tried anyway, and Selena slapped him hard across his face and easily pushed him back down.

"I'm warning you," she said, starting to cry. "Slapping is only the beginning. See this heavy wooden paddle with holes in it. I'm prepared to spank you, too."

Reba flipped a switch and some bright lights came on, aimed at the four of them. Forrest blinked.

"Reba has set up a few cameras and lights on tripods, and we are filming everything," Selena explained. "We don't want to hurt you, just humiliate you, but if I have to, I'll even twist your balls. In the shape you're in, you can't stop me. So sit still."

After she did his makeup, she brought him to the couch and turned on the music. Then she began telling him what to do to pleasure Malcolm. Whenever he didn't follow her instructions, she would spank him hard on his butt with the paddle until he began making the moves. Soon his ass was bright red and he was moaning from the pain. He had a hard time, because he was staggering and falling, sometimes onto Malcolm, who shrank back from Forrest every time he got near.

Despite both men being horrified, the rubbing and stroking by Forrest gave them huge erections.

"Look, Reba, they really like each other," Selena shouted above the music.

Malcolm was getting so excited that it looked like he was about to explode. Selena turned off the music and led Forrest back to the table while Reba led Malcolm back.

Both girls burst out laughing and held their sides. They went on for quite a while as the men glared at them.

When they finally calmed down to just giggling, Reba spoke.

"We have to be honest. We put a lot of Viagra into your whiskey. I tasted it. It was so strong. How can you drink that stuff? There was no way you could taste the ground up pills. You're going to be hard for a few hours. The videos will be much more humiliating with your cocks sticking out like that.

"Since you're both so drunk and helpless, we won't play any more poker hands. You might think we're cheating. So the game is going to be simple.

"Malcolm will shuffle, and Forrest will pick four cards and give one to each of us face down. We'll turn them over. Low card loses. If there's a tie, it will go by the suits, from spades to hearts to diamonds to clubs."

The next two hands were lost by Reba, and now she was as naked as the others. Then Selena lost.

"Go ahead, Forrest, get your revenge," she said. "What do I have to do?"

Malcolm was sitting next to Forrest staring at the women. Forrest didn't seem to know what to say. Malcolm leaned over and whispered into his ear.

"No!" Forrest said.

Malcolm whispered to him again.

"Really? Oh, I get it. Okay."

A strange grin came across his face.

"Selena," he said slowly, "your forfeit is that you have to make Reba come with your tongue while she makes you come."

Both women screamed, and Selena's hand shot out and slapped Forrest across the face again. She didn't wipe his smile off.

"You can't do that," she said. "I could have made Malcolm come all over you, but I stopped you before that happened. You could make me give you a lap dance until you come. Or make me do it for Malcolm. That would be totally degrading, but I'd have to do it. But you can't make me have sex with Reba. That's not in the rules."

Forrest kept smiling as he struggled to put his words together.

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers