In the Company of Nudists

Story Info
A nudist couple reconnect with their lifestyle,
1.7k words
4.04
63.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I are in our early fifties, having spent most of our adult years raising our two sons and chasing our dream careers. When our youngest son recently started college, we decided it was time for a change and went into early retirement. We had enough savings between our two careers to be able to afford to travel and do some of the things we always wanted to do.

Our first lifestyle change was to stop wearing clothes. The minute our son was dropped off at college, I turned to my husband Mike and said "Do you remember the day we met?"

He grinned. "Of course!" He turned to look at me and his expression changed to one of shocked pleasure. While he watched the oncoming traffic I had removed my shorts and panties completely and was sitting in the passenger seat with my right hand resting on my thick, trimmed bush. My clit piercing was just showing through fingers as I gently petted myself. I was reminiscing about our unlikely meeting, as sophomores at a small Midwestern liberal arts college.

I had been sitting on my bed, in a partially open bath robe, just returned from a shower. I was about to go through my morning routine, doing my hair and preparing for the day. This was a Tuesday, which I remember because it was the one morning of the week when my roommate Elizabeth had class but I did not, so I was free to remove the robe and masturbate to my heart's content. At home growing up I had a room to myself and had masturbated freely. It was difficult for me not having that freedom at school. I relished these Tuesday mornings, when I finally got the chance to let loose all the pent up sexual tension that I had been holding in.

I had just gotten started on the edge of my bed, completely nude. I was squeezing my breast and rubbing my clit gently when the door flew open and in walked my roommate's boyfriend Joe and his roommate. I nearly screamed and grabbed my covers as quickly as I could, yelling at them to get out! They left in a flash, and that was how I met my husband, Mike!

Later in the week at a party I ran into the two of them, both pretty drunk at that moment. Mike apologized profusely for the incident earlier in the week, saying they had no right to barge in like that! They had been planning a prank on my roommate by putting her bed in the common room. I was pretty drunk (and extra horny, at this point, having not had a chance to finish after that fiasco) and said,

"Well, now, I think you boys owe me something in return. Why don't you drop by my room later this evening and we'll see what you can do for me?"

Mike and my roommate's boyfriend showed up right around 1am. My roommate and I were sitting on the edge of my bed still downing shots. I had told her what happened earlier in the week, (strangely, she hadn't seemed that surprised...) but I didn't really expect her boyfriend and his roommate to follow my demand and hadn't told her they'd both be coming tonight. When they got there, she stared from Mike to me back and forth a couple times, as if deciding whether such a pairing might be in the works. I seized the moment and said,

"That's right, Mike is here to repay me for his transgression earlier this week. Aren't you, Mike?"

Mike blushed a bit and said "Well, what do you have in mind?"

I had not thought this through at all. As luck would have it, I blurted out, "An eye for an eye!"

Mike looked flustered. He didn't say anything and I thought I might have spoiled my golden opportunity to get two cute college guys to do my bidding. Joe came to my rescue, saying "We can even do one better!" And with that he dropped his pants, revealing a large semi-hard cock. Mike shrugged, and dropped his pants too. His cock was about the same length as his roommates, but a little bigger in the girth department.

I didn't know how to react, so I let out a little yelp and then cheered like I had pom-poms in my hands. Joe grabbed his dick and started pumping. Mike did likewise. I was getting incredibly wet seeing the expressions on their faces, and my roommate and I were cheering them on, probably waking all our neighbors with our yelling. In just a couple minutes, the two young men were letting their semen fly as they made the most fabulous "O " faces I had ever seen.

The rest of the night was spent with Mike and Joe out of their pants. Their cocks quickly returned to half mast, and neither of them seemed to be able to resist slowly stroking while we all sat and joked and talked about sex and college life. Before they left at 3am they had talked both me and my roommate out of our shirts, so we sat their with our breasts exposed and slight tufts of underarm hair showing.

The next day, I talked with Elizabeth about the encounter as we sat around in our underwear before breakfast. I couldn't believe they had agreed so easily! She looked at me with a somewhat embarrassed expression on her face. I knew something was up.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked.

"Do you promise you won't tell anyone? I promised I wouldn't tell."

I promised her 100 times, and she began to tell her tale. Joe had shared something near the beginning of the year... he and Mike had been masturbating together since they were freshmen roommates! And what was more, they never wore clothes in their room, eventually even when Elizabeth came to visit for the night. After a few nights of being with Joe and Mike in the nude, Elizabeth had decided to join them. She now paraded her goods around and said she found it very liberating. What's more, she had even joined them in their masturbation sessions. I was getting incredibly hot hearing this. I subconsciously slipped a finger down towards my pubis, but when I realized what I was doing I pretended to have an itch and quickly removed it.

Elizabeth didn't buy it, laughing. "Now I know what you do on Tuesdays girl, you're just as horny as the rest of us!" I blushed. I was not completely inexperienced, having had sex with two boyfriends the previous year, but group sex and nudity was something I found embarrassing. Elizabeth took the lead and slipped off her panties revealing a thick brown bush. She put one finger on her clit and started to rub. I was so horny, I just slipped my panties down half way and attacked my clit. In no time we were both nearing orgasm. As I was getting close, she said "there's more you know! I've been fucking Joe and Mike!" That pushed me over the edge, and I came loudly with fingers of my right hand deep in my vagina and my left making circles on my clit through my damp pubes.

From then on, Elizabeth and I spent all our time in the room bare bottomed. Not long thereafter, I started to join the nudist sessions over in Joe and Mike's room. At first I just watched as Elizabeth would have sex with Mike or Joe, masturbating myself to orgasm along with whichever guy was the odd man out. But in a few weeks, I felt comfortable enough to lean over while Joe and Elizabeth were going at it and take Mike's cock into my mouth. I let him come in my mouth and swallowed a good portion of it. Soon Mike and I were having sex, and finally one day Joe and I did the deed as well.

This wonderful sexual revelation for me was a somewhat confusing emotional time. I didn't know what any of these relationships meant. Eventually, Mike and I had a talk and decided we were dating. We took a break from our wild foursomes and focus on the two of us. You might think this was a let down after our initial explorations and adventures, but it was not. We learned to really love each other's bodies and become more conscientious lovers. We still hung out nude with Joe and Elizabeth, and eventually went back to occasionally having sex with them, though this was the full extent of our experimentation outside our relationship. Throughout college, our relationship blossomed and we got married the year after we graduated.

Through our adult lives, Mike and I have had a fairly tame sexual existence. We go nude when we can, which has not been often since we had our sons. We occasionally see Joe and Elizabeth, who are both married now, but not to each other. Sometimes they visit with their spouses, sometimes not. Elizabeth and her husband don't do any philandering, but they both enjoy going nude with us. We have all masturbated together a few times as well.

Joe and his wife are a bit more open, but his wife has trouble getting away from work so we've only had her stay with us once. While she knows about Joe's sexual relationship with us and fully endorses it, she did not participate on her one visit because we were unable to get the kids out of the house that weekend. Joe has come on his own several times, and whenever he does I have as much sex with him as I can, both with Mike in the room and not. Mike has been waiting for a good chance to get it on with Joe's wife Marie, who is a hot MILF brunette in her 40s, and now that we are free of our jobs, he just might get that chance.

So here I was, sitting in our convertible car rental, completely bottomless, gently fingering my well experienced pussy. My husband, good man that he is, had tented in his pants while driving. As he cast glances over at me I teased him, saying "Eyes on the road, buddy." I looked up and saw a sign for Tucson, just over 100 miles away. I couldn't wait to get to Joe's house.