In the Country House

Story Info
It's great to be Daddy's plaything.
5.2k words
4.4
253.1k
84
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in my floral print skirt and white top. I looked at my watch. It was now 8:21 p.m. I was sitting there waiting for Mark, who was to have been my date that night. He was suppose to pick me up at eight o'clock, but he was late. Not even so much as a phone call, and I, Rachel Jeannette McCarthy, will not wait more than twenty minutes for any date to show up.

My father was sitting in the recliner watching television. I looked over at him. I bet he never stood up a date in his life, and if he couldn't make a date, I'm sure he was the type of man polite enough to call the girl up and tell her.

My Daddy is tall and very handsome. I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school, and I've even heard some of my female teachers talking about him, days after a parent/teacher conference or something of the sort. The thing is, both girls and women just love my father, but the poor man is so naïve, that he has no idea of his affect on the opposite sex.

Daddy has been married to my mother for nearly twenty years. The last several months I noticed a change in my father. He was a little crankier now a days, and whenever I saw him there always seemed to be an uncomfortable situation going on in his pants, if you know what I mean. And no longer did I heard sighs or moans from my parents bedroom. Let's face it - Dad wasn't getting any. I felt bad for him. Nearly every human being needs or wants sex, and my father was no different. I sighed.

I had put such work into getting ready for this date because I had had a crush on Mark for months, and when he finally asked me out I was thrilled. I stood up, "That's it, I'm not waiting anymore. If that jerk-off doesn't want to show up, fine by me." I was more angry than I was sad.

I went upstairs to shower, to get all the make-up off my face that felt like pancake batter. After showering I dried off and slipped into my pajamas. I thought I was a cute girl, and other people have told me that I am. I have wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a little button nose. I stood about 5'2" and 100 lbs. My breasts were small, but as I always say, it's not the size of the breasts, it's how you use them.

I heard the front door slam downstairs. My Mom had just come home. I went down just a few of the stairs so I could see into the living room, without myself being seen. Daddy was standing there kissing my Mom's neck, "Honey, please, just tonight. Just tonight let's make love, ok?"

My Mom backed away from him, "No, Don. I'm very tired and I just don't feel like it."

Daddy was a gentle, patient man, and I rarely saw him get angry, but I could tell he was steaming just by the expression on his face. I ran back into my room. A few minutes later I heard my Dad yelling.

"A grown man shouldn't have to beg to fuck his wife!"

"Maybe I don't feel like it Don! It's your damn overactive sex drive that's causing you problems!" I heard my Mom yell.

They went on yelling for several more minutes and I heard the front door slam again. I looked out my bedroom window to see Daddy getting into his car. The tires squealed as he backed out into the road. A minute later I heard Mom coming up the staircase, I quickly shut off my lamp, so she would think I was asleep.

What was going on? Why didn't my Mom want to sleep with Daddy anymore? I mean, he was handsome, he was sweet and I'm sure he was very good in bed. A guess maybe a daughter shouldn't think that way about her father, wondering what he's like in bed, but I wonder about it anyhow.

Was Mom cheating on him? Was she going through Menopause? I didn't know. I pulled my nightie up to my boobs and let my hand slither down between my legs. I started to stroke my pussy in the dark. I felt folds of flesh and wetness and a tuft of hair and a little button that was clit.

I put my finger inside and then another. I had only had sex once before, so I was still very tight; I could barely fit two fingers inside myself. I imagined Daddy's big body hovering over my little one, making love to me, pushing his big cock in and out of me. His lips and his hands on my girlish breasts. His lips near my ear whispering naughty things.

My fingers worked furiously and I came very hard, and then a moment later I came again. I lay there in bed, sweating and panting. I intended to go to the bathroom to clean up some, but I was so tired that I just drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning with the sunlight streaming in through my bedroom window. I went downstairs to start making breakfast. I was in the mood for a thick pile of French toast. I stood at the stove making my breakfast. I was the only one that was up. Both Mom and Dad were not home because neither of their cars were in the driveway.

A minute later Daddy opened the kitchen door.

"Morning sweetheart," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Morning Daddy, do you want some French toast?"

"No thanks baby."

I never did care much for coffee, but my Dad did so he began making some. His closeness was making me a little squirmy. I wondered if my closeness had that effect on him.

"Rachel, sweetie, did you hear the fight your mother and I had last night?"

I nodded and went over to hug him, "I'm sorry Daddy."

"About what sweetie?"

"Well, about the....problem that's going on between you on Mom."

He hugged me to him and rubbed my back. I could've sworn I felt something hard pressing against my belly. I looked up into his green-blue eyes. He gently leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. We stood there for an awkward moment and then quietly went back to our French toast and coffee.

He sat down with his cup of coffee at the table. I scooped the French toast from the pan and put the slices down on a plate. Pouring my orange juice I could feel his gaze.

I cleared my throat. It's funny how when someone clears their throat, it kind of signifies a new chapter in the conversation.

"So, where did you stay last night?" I asked him as I sat down with my breakfast across from him.

"I stayed at your Uncle Greg's house. You know, that bastard could beat me at Tiddlywinks forty years ago, and he can still beat me today. Forty years? My God, I'm old," he said chuckling.

"Come on Daddy, don't talk like that. You're still young."

"Thanks honey."

I grinned at him, "Tiddlywinks?"

He chuckled again, "It was the only board game he had. We were bored as hell last night. That bastard didn't even have a deck of cards."

I smiled at the thought of him playing the children's game, I thought it was so cute. Sometimes he and I still played board games. Like Scrabble, Monopoly, etc. I would play with my girlfriends if I could, but I guess they thought they were a little mature for Reading Railroad.

"Honey," my Dad said. "I'm sorry you had to hear that fight last night. Especially that type of fight we had. It's just that, well -"

"You're not getting any?" I said abruptly.

He couldn't help but laugh at that, "Yep. That's pretty much what's going on."

I put my hand on his, "I'm sorry Daddy."

"It's ok princess, it's not your fault."

I smiled at him. The phone rang, I thought it was probably my friend Kim, so I went upstairs to my room to answer the phone. She was 18 like me, and I had a feeling I knew what the call was going to be about.

"Hello,"

"Hey, it's me," Kim said.

We started to talk about her boyfriend. Kim was a virgin, but she hadn't even given him oral yet. In fact, she hadn't given anyone oral yet and was asking me for advice.

"So Rachel, how do I do it?"

I giggled, "Well, to start off with, it's best to do it when you're necking, that way both of you are all hot and bothered. Can you tell if he has a big one?"

"Rachel!"

I laughed, "I was just curious! Anyway, start off by stroking him with your hand. Actually, it might be easier than you think because the guy usually shows the girl how he likes to be touched. One thing to remember is that the underside of his cockhead is very sensitive, so be very delicate." I could feel my pussy getting wet, I loved talked about cocks.

"And also," I continued. "Don't ever try to deep throat him the first time, unless he's very small."

"What's deep throat?" she asked.

I smiled and turned on the sexiest voice I could muster, "It's when you take every inch of his delicious cock and put it into your mouth, so that part of it goes down into your throat. Mmm, I just love doing that."

"Rachel!" she scolded me again. "You're cock-crazy!"

"Maybe so, but I'm having the time of my life."

Rachel laughed, "You sound like such a slut."

I laughed with her, "Oh and another part to remember is, don't put any part of your tongue or finger near is asshole, unless he asks you to. The thing is, some boys are very homophobic and they're afraid if they like something in their ass, that that will make them gay. Another thing to remember is always keep eye contact while you're sucking him."

"Always?"

"Always. That turns a guy on so much, you wouldn't believe it. A couple other things to remember is rub his balls when you're sucking him off, that makes him feel great, and always swallow unless he wants to do something else."

"Swallow it?"

"Swallow it all. Oh, and don't ever let his cum get in your eye, because it stings like hell." I heard a little click sound. "What was that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Kim said eagerly. "Now, tell me more."

We talked some more about the art of cock sucking and then we hung up. I continued to lay in bed and think about cocks I had sucked and screwed. I had sucked two cocks, and had only had sex with one boy, so it's not like I slept around. I headed downstairs.

"Hi Daddy, I thou-"

I walked into the living room with my Dad sitting on couch, jacking his cock. He saw me and quickly shoved his dick back into his pants.

"Sorry about that baby," he blushed.

I giggled, "Do you want me to leave or -"

"No, no sweetie. Um, let's go on the patio, hmm?"

"Sure."

We walked out onto the patio and sat in our chairs in the sun. I thought about my conversation with Kim. Jeez, that girl must be - Wait a minute! Oh my God! Daddy must've heard what we were talking about! I heard a click over the phone and then I see my Dad masturbating. He must've heard the whole the conversation. He heard what we were talking about and it excited him. Oh jeez.

Daddy talked about my grandparents. See, every summer since I was little my parents and I would go to my grandparents house. They lived out onto a farm. Well, not really a farm. It was just a nice house out in the country. They had a little lake outback that was fun to swim in. Daddy and I talked about the trip. We were both looking forward to it, and we were going in a few days. The phone rang.

My Dad said he'd get it, and so he went out into the kitchen to answer it. I couldn't really understand what he was saying, but I soon found out when he came to sit down on the patio.

"What's going on Daddy?"

"Oh honey, it was your Mom. She's staying with your Aunt Paula for a couple weeks, so she won't be going to grandma and grandpa's this year."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah, she and I have just been arguing so much lately. Maybe it's best she and I stay away from each other for a while."

"Maybe...Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure sweetheart."

"Why isn't Mom, you know...."

"Putting out?"

I blushed, "Well, yeah."

"We're both getting old honey. She just doesn't feel like it anymore. I shouldn't be talking about this with you baby."

I leaned closed to him and held his hand, "You can talk to me about anything Daddy."

He turned to look at me. His hair shone and his eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he patted my hand and thanked me.

A few mornings later Daddy and I were riding his truck, heading toward my grandparents house. The drive was several hours long and we talked about school and work. And Mark.

"I can't believe he stood you up, boy he really fucked-up doing that," my father said. "But maybe it was for the best, he probably would've tried you to do things that you might not want to do. But then, who could blame him? You have an incredible....um, damn, never mind."

I smiled at him, "Body? An incredible body? Is that what you mean to say Daddy?"

He swallowed, "Well, I, um, I don't want to lie to you, but yes, that's what I was going to say. I'm sorry princess."

"Don't be sorry Daddy," I kissed him on the cheek.

After a couple hours of talking we sat in tired silence. Tired though we were, I could feel the sexual tension in the air that felt so thick. Even though it was days after the phone call, I kept thinking about my conversation with Kim and how Daddy had heard the whole thing. I expertly talked about cock-sucking. Did he think I was a slut? Did he think I was easy? Did he still trust me? I didn't know. I knew he heard the phone talk, but he didn't know that I knew.

We pulled into a gas station and he pumped the truck full of gas. I got out of the car, "Daddy I'm just going to use the bathroom."

"Okay darling."

I went into the bathroom, tinkled, washed my hands and fixed my make-up a little. I put on a little more lip gloss and combed my hair.

I walked back out to the car. There was a cute guy about to fill up his Toyota. I smiled at him and he returned the smile. He looked to be about 27 or 28. I had to pass him to get to our truck.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi," I said to him.

I stood there to talk to him. We stood there flirting for a few minutes. I put my hand on his car and tilted my head, giggling at his jokes.

"Oh, you're just a doll!" I said to him.

I felt a strong arm on my elbow. It was Daddy, "Come on Rachel, I think it's time you left this young man alone." He lead me back to the truck.

We got in and he handed me a bottle of soda and a bag of chips that he got from that station. He opened his bottle of Coca-Cola. He shook his head, laughing, "You just can't keep away from the boys, can you honey?"

I giggled, "Not that I want to."

"Rachel!" he scolded me then chuckled. He drove out of the gas station and down the road. "Anyway, that boy was way too old for you. He looked nearly 30."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please. Daddy, I'm 18 now. Plus, age doesn't make any difference to me. I actually think older men are much cooler than boys."

He accidentally spit out the Coke from his lips and started to cough. I covered my mouth to stifle my laughter. He pulled to the side of the road and wiped off the steering wheel and his mouth.

We arrived at my grandparents house a few hours later. Before we even got out of the truck, they came out to see us.

"Oh, Don! Rachel! It's so good to see you!" shrieked my grandma. "Where is Carol?"

My Dad explained to them he and my Mom weren't getting along too well. We walked into their house with our luggage. My grandparents were cute. Neither one of them stood over 5'4".

"My Rachel, you've grown!" said my grandpa.

I laughed, "Thanks gramps."

"Wouldn't you know it - she's getting bigger and I'm getting smaller!" he laughed and reached for my suitcase.

"Oh Grandpa, it's ok, I'll get that."

My Dad and I went upstairs with our luggage to our usual rooms. I walked into my room to find it empty, two of walls peach and two of them white. My grandma walked up behind me, "Oh dear, I forgot to tell you. We're painting your old room, and we had to move everything out, you know how it is. You'll have to sleep in your father's room." She took my hand and lead me to Daddy's bedroom.

I walked into his bedroom to find two twin sized beds and my Dad unpacking. "Don dear, Rachel will have to sleep in this room with you. We're painting the other one, you know, the one she usually stays in."

He swallowed and his face looked flustered, "I understand Ma."

I saw a lump appear in Daddy's pants. He slipped his hands in his pockets.

"You two must be famished. I'll have Grandpa help me cook us a big dinner."

"Thanks," Dad and I said in unison. Grandma disappeared downstairs. Daddy and I stood there, each at our beds, unpacking our clothes and putting them in the drawers. My suitcase was wide open and in one of the corners I had stuffed some bras and panties. Daddy eyed that part of my suitcase, looking at the lace and cotton and silk.

I finished putting away my clothes and snuggled into bed for a nap. I was tired from the seven hour drive. A little while later, someone was shaking me gently. It was Grandpa.

"Come on Rachel honey, it's dinner time. Would you like some turkey and mashed potatoes?"

I nodded groggily, "I'll be down in a minute Gramps, just let me wake up first."

"Anything you say miss," Grandpa said and went back downstairs. I lazily got up and straightened out my clothes.

"Hi sugar!" Daddy walked into the bedroom.

"Hi Daddy," I raised my arms above my head to stretch and yawn. My shirt slipped up and showed a good five inches of my tummy. "Oops," I giggled and pulled my shirt down.

At the dinner table, we told my grandparents about what was going on with us and they informed us what had been going on with them. I was stealing glances at Daddy, and I could sense him stealing glances at me. He was so handsome. I can't believe Mom wasn't giving him any. If I were married to man who looked like that, why I'd suck him so -

"So Rachel," said Grandma, interrupting my thoughts. "Are you seeing any young men right now?"

I shook my head.

My Grandma shook her head, "You're a beautiful young lady, doesn't anyone in your town catch your eye?"

"Ummm..."

I couldn't tell her it was my father who was catching my eye! So I gave a quiet "I don't know" and finished my supper.

The four of us walked out in the living room to "catch-up". With the heavy meal, that stuff in turkey that makes you tired and the conversation, I fell asleep on the couch. I was awakened a couple hours later by my grandparents saying good night to my Dad. I quickly shut my eyes and knew that if Daddy saw me asleep, he'd have to carry me in his arms to my bed upstairs.

I heard my grandparents go upstairs and I soon felt Daddy's presence over me. I felt his strong set of arms gently scoop me up and we went upstairs. It felt so good and I got so horny. I felt his bare arm hooked under my bare thighs as he carried me.

Going into our bedroom, I felt him softly lay me on the bed. Then I heard his feet patter over to his dresser and then down the hallway to the bathroom.

I opened my eyes all the way now and laid there for a few minutes. Daddy came back in with his pajamas on, a t-shirt and boxers.

"Hi Daddy," I said quietly.

He jumped, "Oh darling, you scared me, I thought you were asleep."

"I just woke up a minute ago."

I grabbed a pair of panties and a baby t-shirt and went into the bathroom to change. I normally didn't wear such a small t-shirt to bed, but I thought I would tonight, to tease Daddy some.

I came out of the bathroom in my pajamas and walked into the bedroom and opened the window, letting the moonlight and air streak in. It was a muggy night. I laid on top of the blankets so Daddy could see more of my body. He was laying in his bed, trying to get comfortable.

"Night Daddy," I said.

"Night Princess."

For the next fifteen minutes I heard Daddy wrestling with his blankets, making the bed squeak, trying to get into a comfortable position.

"Are you alright, Daddy?" I asked.

"Oh hell, I just can't get comfortable. I - honey?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I heard your phone conversation with Kim."

"I've talked with her a lot on the phone Daddy, which conversation did you mean?" I asked innocently, knowing full well what he meant.

"Well, you know that day you were talking to her about how to, well, how t-to suck a man."

I sat up, faking surprise, "What?"

"I heard you sweetheart."

12