In The Criminal Justice System....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jenna, baby, make me cum please. Your tongue feels spectacular! Drive it inside me!" Serena yelled, her hands slipping down to the top of Jenna's head, lacing her fingers through the delicate strands of Jenna's hair.

Jenna didn't need to be told twice, as she immediately began to fuck Serena's pussy with her tongue. She made it rigid and speared the woman's pussy with reckless abandon, getting it deep inside before she wiggled it around, causing Serena to thrash about, gripping the bed sheets and raising her back off the bed momentarily before crashing down. She had a mini-orgasm from that, giving Jenna a little taste.

"That taste good, baby? There is more where that came from," she said, and Jenna nodded, wanting to taste as much of the woman as it was humanly possible.

But she didn't continue to lick Serena's pussy just yet. She removed her mouth, to the chagrin of the woman being eaten thoroughly. She got onto her knees and grabbed one of the woman's ankles, raising it up along with her other ankle, currently tied together with her panties. Jenna removed them and tossed them aside and, with a twinkle in her hazel eyes, began to lick and suck on Serena's toes. She kissed the instep and dragged her tongue from heel to toe, sliding the toes into her mouth one by one, sucking on them heartily.

Serena had never had her toes sucked before, and by the look on her face, she wished she had it done sooner. Her arms were outstretched, hands clamped down on the edge of her bed. She was moaning incessantly, her breathing ragged. She was in complete bliss.

Jenna soon kissed down to her ankle, then marching her lips down the inside of her left leg. When she returned to Serena's precious pussy, she traced a line around it, not actually touching the sensitive inside. Serena groaned, trying to force the woman's tongue inside her. Jenna simply swatted aside Serena's hands, showing just who was in charge here.

"Love making isn't a trial you can simply speed through, Serena. You must take your time, coming to an understanding that the outcome will take time to develop, darling," Jenna purred, and Serena just laughed. Jenna kissed the pussy, before going to Serena's right foot, holding it by the ankle.

She began to suck the toes on that foot, and soon Serena's right hand slithered down and began to rub her clit. Jenna saw this and stopped sucking on her toes, reaching over and slapping her hand away.

"You can't cum until I say you can," Jenna said with a wink, and Serena begrudgingly let her hand drift away, up to her mouth so she could suck the juices off her fingers, then placed it back above her head where she was gripping the headboard.

Again Jenna savored the taste of Serena's foot, sucking a toe into her mouth and treating it like it was a cock. She closed her eyes slightly as she swirled her tongue around it, before she took it out of her mouth and moved to the next. Soon she was kissing the instep, down to the ankle, then let her lips slowly kiss down to her pussy.

Then Jenna laid flat on her tummy, leaning on her elbows. She began to rub Serena's pussy again, watching as her hips started to rotate clockwise. She was hungry for something inside her.

"Quickly hon, run to the dresser, bottom drawer. There is a vibrator there. Use it on me, baby, I really need to cum," Serena instructed, and Jenna padded over in her bare feet to the dresser. She crouched down and opened the drawer to find a golden vibrator laying among Serena's panties and socks. Jenna picked it up and brought it to her nose; it smelled divine, like it had been used recently.

She walked back to the bed with the seven inch golden vibrator and kneeled on the bed. She turned the vibrator on with a twist of her wrist, letting the hum of its little motor fill the entire bedroom. Then she brought it to Serena's pussy, and watched as the blonde tensed up for the contact. Jenna brought the tip of the vibe to the entrance and watched as Serena's eyes flew wide open. The vibrations made the blonde flail on the bed, rivers of sweat pouring off her forehead.

Jenna leaned in and flicked her tongue out at Serena's clit, all the while pushing the vibrator inside her pussy. She began to slide it in and out, while her tongue slid up and down and back and forth across Serena's pierced clitoris. Serena's hands returned to their vigil on her breasts, kneading the flesh and pinching her hardened nipples.

Then, as she noticed Serena getting closer and closer to her orgasm, Jenna began to trace the alphabet on her clit, spending plenty of time with this activity. When she saw that a particular letter aroused Serena, she repeated it over and over again before moving on with her ABC's. She continued to tickle her clit while fucking Serena with the vibe, getting it deep inside her.

Pulling the vibrator from her pussy, Jenna clamped her mouth down on Serena's clit, sucking on it and letting her tongue dance on it, twirling the piercing around inside her mouth. Serena began to thrash around violently, her ass popping off the bed. It was all Jenna could do to keep her steady, as she wrapped her hands around her thighs to her waist.

Serena's head shook from side to side, her hands running to her hair as the throes of orgasm took her, screaming and yelling to Jenna that she was cumming.

"Yes! Oh God, Jenna, I'm cumming baby. Cumming all over your tongue! Mmmmmm lick it all up baby!" Serena screamed as her orgasm tore through her.

Jenna was getting a good taste of Serena's cum, spilling out of her mouth and running down her chin. She didn't care, as she was greedily lapping and slurping the juice out of Serena's drenched pussy.

When she was done licking her clean, she climbed up Serena's body and planted a soft kiss on the blonde's lips. She wiped the sweat from Serena's forehead and kissed it as she felt Serena's hand run down her back, coming to rest on her round ass. She playfully slapped it while smiling.

Jenna returned the grin and quickly raised herself off Serena's body. On her knees, she inched her own pussy over Serena's mouth and lowered herself down, impaling her pussy on Serena's skilled tongue.

She was already wet, soaked from her arousal. Serena didn't mind as she began to tongue Jenna's wetness. Her tongue darted to and fro, trying to catch all of the sweet spots, knowing exactly where to lick. She began to nibble on Jenna's inner pelvis, making the black haired woman squeal and moan.

"Yeah, that's right, eat my pussy baby. Make me cum all over your tongue, yeah," Jenna cooed from above, looking down into Serena's eyes.

Serena intensified her licking, driving her tongue deep inside her pussy before she wiggled it around. She then paid strict attention to Jenna's clit, sucking hard on the nub while her fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Drops of Jenna's juices flew out of her pussy and landed on Serena's breasts.

Soon, Jenna had her hands on her breasts and was pinching her nipples as Serena's tongue was doing a number on her. Her eyes were closed as her fingers manipulated her nipples and the tip of her tongue appeared through her pursed lips. She uttered a deep moan as Serena's fingers sought out her G spot.

In only a few seconds, the blonde found it and began to massage it. Slowly at first, Serena used the pads of her fingertips to coax Jenna on. But then Jenna was grinding her pussy on Serena's face, forcing the blonde to try to hold the black haired woman still. Jenna began to hump her pussy against Serena's face, rising and falling, trying to get Serena's tongue deeper.

She fell off Serena's face, but the blonde was right there to put her fingers back inside. She violently fingered Jenna's pussy, making her vaginal walls pulse and squeeze against the digital intruders. Serena moved up to lay on top of Jenna, never taking her fingers out.

She began to whisper in Jenna's ear, taking the time to lick at it and fill it with dirty thoughts.

"I'm going to finger your little pussy until you cum baby. Then I'm going to find my strap on dildo and fuck you so hard you'll be talking gibberish for a week. Yeah baby, cum all over my fingers, then we can lick your cum off them," Serena said, causing Jenna to open her mouth and groan, trying to hump Serena's fingers faster. She was preparing to climax hard, and Serena knew it too.

"Yeah, that's it, cum on my fingers, you can do it baby. Think of my fingers being a huge dildo, filling you up, making you ride my fake dick baby."

That did it, as Jenna announced her orgasm, her eyes wide open.

After she came, Serena pulled her damp fingers from Jenna's wet pussy, and the pair began to lick and suck on Serena's fingers. Each got a good taste and afterward the pair collapsed. They fell asleep, legs entwined.

When they woke up the next morning, they made a vow to open their own law firm and sleep with each other every night.

12