In The Cupboard Ch. 03

Story Info
She takes his massive cock in front of her slave.
1k words
4.23
40.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

She slumped back against Alexander's heaving chest, her own chest expanding and contracting from the effort of the fucking she'd just taken.

She had made eye contact with her little slave-husband at the point right before she'd been about to climax - she knew his hand was clasped around his own cock, beating it back and forth, and she hoped his mind was filled with thoughts of jealousy and possessiveness. Her skin was soaked with perspiration - and her back felt slippery against Alexander's chest. His large hands still gripped her hips, his fingers pressing into her soft skin, leaving a white mark around their perimeter.

She sat up, still astride his thighs, his throbbing penis still stuffed into her over-extended snatch. Alexander sat up behind her and wrapped his arms round her waist, clasping her tightly to him. He was never one for many words, and this was one of the reason why she chose to fuck him over and over again - that and the fact that he really did possess the biggest penis she had ever seen.

"Your cunt's all sloppy now," he said, his voice filled with immense satisfaction. Still he held her on his lap - she was amazed and yet not surprised to feel his prick hardening again. "More?" he enquired.

"More," she said, glancing towards the cupboard. She was convinced her husband was shaking his head in disagreement. She had never allowed him to see her fuck anyone else - not when they went to D&S parties, not when she'd trained him in the presence of other slaves, and not since they'd been married. He knew she was an accomplished Mistress. He had to understand that she had needs she required to be met - and her arrangement with him could not, as a result, ever be exclusive. "Yes," she said, her chin arrogantly jutting out in defiance of her husband's imagined objection. "Fuck me again."

Alexander wrapped one arm across her hips and extended the other up between her breasts to place his hand on her left shoulder. He scooted forward on the bed, placed his feet on the floor and stood up, never allowing his cock to become disconnected from her cunt. Her legs dangled helplessly as he walked around to the side of the bed carrying her before him then bent forward.

Get on your hands and knees," he said. She placed her hands on the bed directly below her shoulders, and positioned her knees on the edge of the mattress, her feet hooking behind Alexander's thighs. Her breasts hung downwards like great pendulums, swaying gently, freely. She focused her attention on the overwhelming sensation that filled her entire pelvic region. Alexander ran his hands from her shoulders, down her back, then fastened his fingers around her hip-bones again. He slowly extracted his massive member from her warm, wet, cavernous cunt until all but the tip was exposed. She lifted her head and flicked her hair back over her shoulders. She closed her eyes and let out a long jagged sigh.

"Now," she moaned.

Alexander launched himself forward, thrusting his cock deep within her again, slamming it unapologetically up against her cervix. He leaned his shoulders back as he began to pump, watching his turgid penis sliding out of her wet pussy then forcing its way back in again. He pried her arse-cheeks apart and feasted his eyes on her arsehole as his pumping began to increase in pace. He slid his hand across her right buttock and angled his thumb at the puckered flower, then buried it into her anus right up to the second knuckle.

She arched her back and began to moan uncontrollably. Her breasts were swinging back and forth at an ever increasing pace. She bent her elbows, let her chest drop down to the bed and turned her face towards the cupboard as she pushed back against Alexander's every thrust, allowing him greater access to her cunt, encouraging him to drive his cock deeper, sensing that he could indeed, cleave her in two if he truly wished it.

Alexander mounted the bed behind her; leaning on his knees, he extracted his thumb from her arse, grabbed her flowing dark hair with his fist and pulled it sharply back, dragging her head back with it. Her moaning continued to grow louder, but he had no desire to quicken his pace - the feel of her warmth and wetness was too exquisite and he intended to keep on pumping her with his hot hard cock until she could honestly stand no more.

He could feel her becoming weaker as the minutes ticked past - yet she continued to angle her hips upwards and push back against his thighs. The backs of her own thighs were totally coated with the juices from her cunt and they slapped and slipped against his meaty legs every time they connected. Alexander let go of her hair and moved his hand to grip the back of her neck. His hand was so big, his fingers almost circled her delicate neck - he tightened his grip and pushed, down forcing her face into the bedsheets to stifle her noisy moans.

She was entirely at Alexander's mercy. She could no longer tell whether she felt excruciating pain or overwhelming pleasure - but she knew she liked it. Liked being lost like this, with Alexander jamming his cock up her cunt. He had her in complete surrender and he knew it. She felt him quicken his pace then - his hands returned to her hips and as he thrust his cock deep within her one, twice, three more times, she felt his grip tighten, and knew he had reached his climax.

She felt sweat drip from his face onto her back. She remained frozen in that position, face forward, arse up, panting for breath, then relaxed when Alexander stepped off the bed, extracted his huge cock from her cunt, and flopped on the bed next to her, leaving her snatch gaping, loose and overextended. She rolled over to her left side and curled up against his massive muscular form. Her chest still heaved with the effort. She stared directly at the gap between the cupboard doors and smiled smugly.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers