In the Dark

Story Info
Someone breaks into her house and leaves her feeling good.
913 words
4.16
54.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers

I was so tired when I got home. Work sucked, as usual, and I hadn't been able to sleep the night before because my hoosier neighbors were out on their back porch partying all night. I made a sandwich for dinner, watched The Apprentice, checked my email and then started getting ready for bed. I had a strict routine when getting ready for bed: check that the front door is locked, brush my teeth, pee, make sure the alarm is set, take off all my clothes and then crash into bed. My routine went off without a hitch and I drifted off to sleep.

Around 3 a.m. something woke me up. At first I thought it was just my hoosier neighbors at it again, but then I realized the sound was someone breathing. In my room. Before I could move, someone was on top of me, pinning me to the bed on my stomach. My hands were tied to the bars at the head of the bed; my feet were left free. I tried to kick out, but the person merely slapped me on the ass and gave a low chuckle. A male chuckle. I had already assumed my attacker was male, but the laugh confirmed it.

Hands reached under my hips and lifted me onto my knees. Those same hands slid over my hips, across my ribs and cupped my breasts. He was spooned against my back and I could feel the soft cotton of his clothes. He was big. Probably 6'2" to my 5'7" and solidly built. He was warm against me and the contrast to the cool sheets made me shiver. He chuckled again as my nipples pebbled in his hands. He pinched them. Hard. Just enough to make me wince. Just enough to make me wet. There was a strange man fondling me in my bed and I was getting turned on. What the hell was wrong with me?

He brought my attention back to him by sliding one had down to the smooth lips of my pussy. I didn't normally shave, but I'd done it as a special treat for my sometimes boyfriend, Owen. Personally, I thought that a grown woman making her crotch look like a prepubescent girl was a little twisted, but Owen got off on it and then I got off on Owen, so it worked out well. My hairlessness must have surprised my late night guest because he hesitated at the top of my mons and caressed me there for quite some time. Then his thick fingers pushed lower and he parted my folds. The task was made easy by the obvious sign of my arousal.

"You're wet," he growled next to my ear. If it hadn't been dark and I hadn't had the curtain of my hair to hide behind, he would have seen me blush. What the fuck was wrong with me? I should have been screaming, kicking, something. Instead all I could do was squirm as he pulled back and found my clit. Then he got a sound out of me. A low, hoarse moan. The man had the hands of an angel. He used his middle finger in slow, teasing circles, dipping down occasionally to lubricate his finger in my vagina. I was going to come already. I could feel it rising, tightening.

The bed dipped and shifted. His fingers left me and then I wanted to scream. "I've got something better for you," he whispered. I felt his warm breath against me before I felt his sweet hot tongue push inside me. In and out he went, driving me insane. I was rocking on my knees, trying to push him deeper inside of me. His tongue slid lower to my clit. One of those thick fingers slid deep inside me, then another joined his mate. I didn't think I could take it when he tried to push in a third, but I did. I took three of his fat fingers inside me and as they kept up a lovely rhythm that stroked my G-spot, his tongue mimicked it. His tongue beat against my clit like some psychotic soft-billed woodpecker. I was picturing that stupid woodpecker in my mind when I came. I wasn't expecting to come so soon and my orgasm was all the better for my unpreparedness. My inner muscles squeezed his fingers until I'm sure they were numb. Deep low cries were torn from my throat as I rocked back against him. I couldn't stop coming. If I were a weaker woman, I'm sure I would have passed out. He kept at it until my thighs began to quiver and I was so out of breath I couldn't even tell him to stop.

The bed dipped and shifted again. I heard a little noise from the living room and then the house was silent. My muscles were warm and achy and I stretched like a cat. I buried my face in the pillow and fell into the best sleep I'd had in a long time.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still tied to the bed. Whoever he was, he must have been a Boy Scout because those were the best knots I'd ever seen. It was, of course, my hoosier neighbor who came to my rescue after I'd been yelling for three hours. After untying me and getting an eyeful in the process, he invited me to their next back porch party.

Quinn_76
Quinn_76
32 Followers