In the Dark of Night

Story Info
She learned to live in the shadows and under cover of night.
956 words
3.27
12.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

She learned to live in the shadows and under cover of night, like the vampires she often read about. It wasn't that sunlight would be immediately deadly to her, no it was more insidious, luring her into it's warmth for hours at a time, for days in a row until after all the years it appears as blotches on skin, a mole that wasn't there yesterday, a discoloration that just won't go away. It killed her mother and a sister, both joyous sun goddesses, tanned and healthy looking until they learned how they would die.

Of course it did seem ironic for her to hide in the darkness, when the very darkness could kill her. Given what she did, there were many times that death was just a snap of the neck away, a psycho who wants a trophy of the best blow job he's ever had. Hell some junky offended at having to wear a condom could stick her just for the hell of it, and damn then there was the broken condom and the struggle that ensued.

She opened the door and walked out into the night. Her shoes didn't fit her right, but with those heels she had to fight the men off, so she limped down the street. Normally she'd stop in to the shop for a coffee before she started, but she was running last today.

Walking up to the corner she saw two of her friends and asked, "Hey girls, how's the action."

"Pretty slow girl, you still wearing those shoes. You're gonna break an ankle with them."

"Before I do I'll get plenty of tips."

"Yeah, yeah I know. Last tip I got some guy tells me to use condoms."

"I know, I know, they fuck us then think they're comedians," she said.

"Hey babe, ain't that one of yours?"

"Yes, and he's right on time. Talk about easy money, I let him eat my pussy, I pretend to come and then he pays me."

"No blowjob?"

She shook her head from side to side.

"No handjob, no sticky?"

She just continued shaking her head. "He's a sweet guy, got to wonder what he wants me for. See you in about twenty minutes."

She walked over to the car and climbed in on the passenger side, saying, "Hey sweety, you want to eat me tonight."

"Yes I do Cassandra."

"Oh I'm Cassandra tonight, that makes me feel regal. Hey, hey, just up there behind the gas station."

He pulled into a little dirt driveway and parked behind the building. Leaning back in her seat, "Cassandra" reached up and wiggled her way out of her panties, as he turned off the engine. She leaned back against the door put one foot up on the dashboard and the other she hooked over the front seat back.

He immediately put his head between her legs and shoved his tongue inside her. He paused, looked up at her and waited for a moment.

"Yes, baby you are my first tonight."

She heard him sigh then felt his breath on her pussy again as she pushed his tongue back inside her. Moaning loudly, she looked out through his sun roof and noticed it was starting to cloud over. She felt him move up to her clit and while he licked it she began moving her hips up and down saying, "Oh yes, that's it, yes, that's it."

Watching the sweep second hand on her watch, when it passed the twelve, she reached down, held his head and cried out, "I'm coming, oh I'm coming."

She then waited for him to pull his head away and then she sat up straight in her seat. He reached into his wallet handed her a fifty and then another hundred for the tip.

"Wow sweety, was I that good tonight?"

"Yes ma'am, that good."

"You sure you don't want me to do something for you," she asked lightly touching his hand.

"No," he gasped, pulling his hand away, "I mean no thank you. I am fine." He then started his car and dropped her off at the street corner. She waved goodbye as he drove off down the street.

"Sugar, sugar, get in here," she heard one of her friends calling from the coffee house.

"What do you want? It's too early for a coffee break."

"Get in here girl, look there, it's all over the news."

"Hey, that's my sweety why is his picture up there on TV?"

"They say he murdered his entire family earlier today. We thought you were gonna be next."

"No, he just called me Cassandra today, everything else was the same."

"Oh my god, look girl, see what his wife's name is... ah was."

She was the picture of a pretty blonde lady with curly hair and light blue eyes, sitting with three kids. Underneath her picture she read the name, "Cassandra.

"Oh girl, we just knew you were next. Jade called the cops."

"She did what? Oh hell well our night is shot."

She remained at the cafe until the cops arrived. She gave them a brief description and confirmed her sweety was the guy. The police asked where he was headed and she just shrugged, "That way," she said, pointing down the street. "He goes that way every time."

The policeman looked quizzical and then said, "Home?"

They rushed out of the cafe, one of them shouting into his radio, "We think he's headed home."

Well the night was shot, so she grabbed her jacket and bag and limped through the door. She waved to her friends and then headed home. It felt a lot colder no as she walked home, so she buttoned up her coat.