In the Darkness of Her Night

Story Info
A tale of seriously bent domination.
8.8k words
4.09
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the club's entrance hall reception desk, all I said to the tattooed and pierced young woman was, "I hear there is someone new. Her name is J. I want her, and I want P to be a part of it." With this particular employee, it was best to keep it simple.

The club was in an out of the way villa, old and run down, at least from the outside. Inside it was a very private club for gentlemen of certain tastes and sufficient wealth. P was a very dear favourite of mine. She was one of my first. She was the only one I occasionally smiled at. At first she misunderstood the smiles. It had nothing to do with any true affection. Later she understood. It was only about how far we had both come over the past two years we had been at the club, I, as a paying member, and she as a paid employee. We both kept silent about where we came from, and where we went, after our time at the villa. Time, where I as a man was privileged to indulge in whatever I wanted to indulge and she as a woman paid to indulge me, or whoever else fancied her. The club had few if any rules about what could be indulged. But there were rules. Only gentlemen were members, but they were free to bring a guest or two, gender optional, after said guests were carefully apprised of the few rules. Breaking of the rules was seldom an issue.

The receptionist didn't have to say much, just "When?" All the other details were on record. "Not tonight. Tomorrow night. I'll be here at one or two in the morning." The receptionist allowed a feint smile. "Don't let her sleep?" "Yes, don't let her sleep, starting now."

I walked out. I had enjoyed a brief but intense session with one of the kitchen staff, but I had things to attend to. That night I slept alone.

Arriving at the club the next evening, I walked past the reception desk and entered the lounge. The lounge attendant, who as usual was in a very revealing outfit, reached for my bottle of Oban and poured a measured two ounces into my personal whisky glass. It was Edinburgh crystal, a gift from my grandmother. I smiled my usual smile and sipped the single malt. I had heard that J was new, that she was here under a common story. Young, she wanted to make a place for herself among the rich and famous but had neither the birth nor the wherewithal that would allow her to succeed on her own. She had chosen a tradition route, offering up her body and her pretence at affection in exchange for being kept and occasionally being let into a society she would otherwise never know. She was here because her chosen benefactor was unhappy with her resistance to understanding her true place and what was expected of her, the true coast of being kept. A mistress is of no value if she doesn't accept her place. A week's residence, here at the club, in exchange for her opportunity to continue to be mistress to her benefactor, was the usual arrangement that was offered in these circumstances. She accepted. Of course she was not fully informed of the true intent of her stay, but was given to understand that once she entered, she left in a week. Not sooner. I didn't ask who her benefactor was. It wasn't me. Nothing else mattered. I was allowed to be part of her education, her instruction, perhaps. But only once. An extra fee, on my part was not necessary. It was one of the rules. Her benefactor would collect in his appreciation of her new attitude.

After a few pleasant moments alone with my thoughts, the whisky and the music of Mozart, P entered the lounge from the ante way. For P, she was dressed conservatively. Brilliant white silk blouse, a tailored woman's suit, Jacquard was my guess, skirt just below her knees, silk scarf, simple black stockings and black heels. Her hair was up on her head, a very light touch of makeup and some pearls. She looked like an extremely attractive, well to do lawyer. Perfect. I didn't know what was underneath, and I didn't really care. J was my interest tonight, my reason for being here, my pleasure toy, my fuck toy, and my very own living feminine sex doll. P understood. She always did. I gave her a few simple instructions and she walked out. J had been a resident at the club for three or four days. I was interested in finding out if she was beginning to understand her place.

I handed the glass to the attendant. A second wee dram while P prepared J. I took a long and studied look at the lounge attendant. She was a picture out of a book of erotic photography. She had on a leather cat suit, with carefully cut out holes for her breasts and crotch and a somewhat silly cat mask with small pointed ears. She was new. Her choice of apparel was not very original and not really all that appropriate for the lounge but the leather looked like it had been painted on her body. It fit her tall and buff frame perfectly. Custom tailored obviously and very expensive work, paid for by the club, which was to say, partly by me. I was allowed to gaze and reflect. She was not just there to serve drinks. She was part of the furniture. A furniture girl, nothing more, unless I wanted her to be something more. At this time I didn't. Perhaps another time, when I might be in a different mood. I started to feel warm, but only on the outside.

Mozart. The Marriage of Figaro. I smiled again, sat in a lounge chair, studied the furniture girl and sipped.

I didn't have to do much to prepare for J. I simply walked into the room that I had asked P to place her in. I paused to see that all was well. It was. P was sitting in a well upholstered chair, smoking a cigarette. After all her services to me I allowed her that much. The room contained a few of the usual features, a bed with a frame, a cage, a restraint cross against the wall, and various types of interesting accessories to make the room functional. It also had what I wanted. A simple horse, rounded, padded only slightly and over it was J. She was dressed only in a dirty threadbare shift, which if she was standing would barely cover her modesty. Stretched over the horse, her feet apart and restrained to the floor, her body bent over and down at the waist, her wrists also restrained to the floor, the shift only covered the top of her backside. Her femininity was open to me, exposed and waiting. I had never seen her before and never would again. She was blindfolded as per custom in these situations. She was never to know who her violators were. I took a moment to drink in the image. P lit another cigarette. There was a glass of cognac in her hand. I allowed her that.

It was time to look at J. It was hard to judge her age. I pulled the shift up a bit and waited. J slightly lifted her body up a bit letting me lift the shift from under her and strip her nude. Good. She knew I wanted her nude. I pulled the shift over her head, leaving it down around her arms. She was slim, her figure almost adolescent. Her breasts were small, her cheeks tight and almost boyish. Her skin was pale and her short blonde hair was unkempt. She looked exactly as I expected her to look. A mess. Tired, sore, stiff and almost defeated, but not quite defeated. There was still a bit of resolve in her pose. She was standing on her own, as much as she could be said to be standing. Her legs were straight and she was still. Yes, there was still some resolve in her. She didn't just drape over the horse in submission or exhaustion. She likely wouldn't for a few more days. I was sure that she knew enough by now to remain totally silent.

Because P was special to me, I let her finish the cigarette. I was in no hurry. I walked around J a few times. She truly was a mess. Her face was dirty, with obvious traces of old semen, dried and glazed on her face and neck. Similar traces graced her breasts and abdomen. She obviously had not been allowed to bathe. A few bruises around her mouth, some a few days old, some fresh. Evidence of her resistance to provide an outlet for a member's penis. Or perhaps, an outlet of some kind for one of the male or female caretakers charged with securing her and keeping her from bolting. I didn't beat women in the club but had no issue with those who did. Her back showed only a trace of whip marks. She must have given in quickly to whoever used it. I ran my hand down her neck, over her back and down her backside and paused at her ass. Her lower back, cheeks, ass and vulva were clean, as per my instructions. I pressed gently with one finger against her anus. She physically winced. Good. Very good. I continued down to her vagina, and paused to notice she was dry. Also very good. I took my hand away. From now on, the only part of me that I really wanted to touch her with was my penis, which was already starting to enlarge.

P finished the cigarette, stubbed it out in the ashtray and stood up. She walked over to me and kissed me in a way that would seem passionate to those who didn't know. She was the only woman in the world allowed to smoke and then approach my mouth. In her own way, she had earned that. I let myself smile inwardly. Yes, P had me trained in her own special way. I allowed her that. It was worth it.

P smiled a very simple smile and asked, "Shall I start?" I nodded yes and let her undo my belt, loosen my slacks and slip them over my shoes. She slid my shorts down and off. That was it for now. She knew I only wanted to violate J. Removing any more clothing was unnecessary at this time. She reached for the glass of cognac, and turned to me.

She took my penis in her hand, moved down to her knees and took me into her mouth. She knew it was only to prepare me. I had no interest in her making me come. Her role was to get me ready to violate J. At least for now. She sucked my head and ran her tongue around my penis shaft, expertly but showing no emotion. I only looked at J's exposed ass, her labia and thought about what was to come. Even without her showing any emotion, P worked her magic.

I started to talk as my penis swelled in P's mouth. "J, my name is not for you to know. " I spoke softly, gently, kindly, in a voice I might use to a child. I smiled again. "I think you know why I am here. I can only hope for your sake, that you are good to me. There are teachers here you may not want to meet." P, my ever enlarging penis in her mouth, looked up at my face and gave me a trace of a knowing smile. She said "I think you are ready." "Yes" I replied. "I don't want to hurt her. Wet her." P gave me a slightly sinister smile, her eyebrows lifting and her gaze down to the floor. I don't think so, was the message.

She turned to J. She took a sip of the cognac, savouring it and letting her saliva flow. Gathering some in her mouth, she then spat it over J's labia. She took another sip, parted J's labia with her fingers, waited and spat again. Then she sucked on two fingers, gathered some more saliva in her mouth and moving it to the tip of her tongue, parted J's labia again, opening the entrance to her vagina and pushed her tongue in deep, wetting her. She took her fingers away from J's labia and spreading her cheeks, pausing only to push in her tongue there as well. Then she moved her mouth back to J's labia, sucked in one of her inner lips and bit, hard. J did not make a sound, but her whole body stiffened for a few seconds, then relaxed. Almost. P continued to moisten J's vagina as if she was washing a car. She reached into her suit jacket pocket and got out a condom. I shook my head. No. P moved away.

Watching P degrade J was the touch I needed to come to complete erection. P sat back in the chair and lit yet another cigarette. It was her turn to watch. She liked doing that. I moved forward a step and holding my penis, guided it towards J's waiting labia.

I moved her labia apart slightly to make sure my penis was actually aimed at her clitoris. I moved forward against her suddenly and forcefully. This time she did give a cry and I quickly grabbed what hair I could and twisted her head to the side. I held her by the hair, and pulled on her chin to completely force her neck. I could have broken it. Instead I roughly pushed it back down. I then bulled my way into her vagina, as deep as I could, which turned out to be deeper than she was. I felt her muscles tighten in involuntary spasm. Then I simply stood there, pressing into her and felt her stretch. She contacted every muscle in her body, including the ones I was most interested in. She wisely remained silent. Staying there, pressing my penis against the deepest part of her vagina I allowed myself a momentary thought to the friend who introduced me to the club. More of an acquaintance than a friend, I had secretly thanked him by stalking, then anally raping his sister, carefully waiting several months after my membership was approved. I was able to get away with it. I always did. The club was an outlet, but a safe one. I still occasionally reverted to old habits, unsafe habits, overpowering desires. I then put the memory away for another time.

J was breathing heavily, not from exertion but from pain. Or was it fear perhaps? Good. I withdrew and looked at the object of my assault. I pushed in a finger, then two, then three. I didn't think my large hand would allow all four but I looked over at P who simply smiled and with a knowing nod, suggested I could. I put all four fingers into her vagina and pushed. J gasped. That was allowed. I knew it would be impossible to fully fist J without seriously harming her. As much as I liked the idea, there were rules. Hurt, yes. Damage, no. I pushed and twisted until I felt her vagina would not accept any more of my hand without tearing and then held it there. Her quivering muscles and short gasping breaths made me smile. P lifted her eyebrows and I moved myself to the side a bit, letting her see the amount of stretching I was inflicting on J. She smiled in an approving fashion. She was never wrong about these things.

Now I was ready. I closed my eyes, guided my penis into J's vagina and started to thrust into her with complete abandon. The old feeling was taking over. I was raping her. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to feel raped, feel pain. I wanted her to feel completely helpless and basely, deeply sexually violated. I wanted her to feel that she was exactly what she was. My fuck toy to be raped at my pleasure. My feminine living fuck doll to be penetrated, violated and violated again until I felt like stopping. If I felt like stopping. I kept up the vicious vaginal assault for a full two minutes, using all of my considerable strength and contempt, then paused, deep inside her, panting. I leaned over her and reached around to cup each of J's breasts in a hand. My breathing was fast and heavy. I gently massaged J's breasts, feeling their incredible firmness, softly stroked her nipples which slowly stiffened. They always do. Even with this, they always do. Then I slowly started to stroke inside her vagina again, almost coming out, slowly going most of the way in, as a lover would do. My breathing slowed. I took deep and careful breaths and waited for J's breathing to also slow. It did. It always does. Then I took her nipples softly between thumbs and forefingers, stroked her soft skin with the other fingers and continued to pretend to be her lover, softly and smoothly stroking in her vagina. Several minutes went by. P lit another cigarette.

As I enjoyed playing the lover, I watched P smoke. She could smoke a cigarette as well as she could masturbate. She made love to the thing. She smoked slowly. I watched the cigarette get shorter. J's head was down, her neck relaxed. I was beginning to think that even her legs were relaxing.

Suddenly and as firmly as I could, twisting her nipples as I went, I squeezed J's breasts. J didn't cry out but her body arched back as far as her restraints allowed. Her head came up and I could see her teeth clenched tight, her mouth and lips in a grimace of agony. I forced my hands harder, trying to crush her breasts. I pushed against her, thrusting my penis as deep as I could into her vagina, pushing her ass up with my hips, forcing her against the horse and stretching her against her foot restraints. I kept squeezing her breasts harder, harder and then with all my strength. J kept silent, but I could see the force of her facial muscles standing out as she clenched her teeth and waited it out. I hadn't noticed any breast bruising earlier. I smiled, relaxed, let her go, straightened out and calmly stepped back. P stood up. She was well trained. She knew what to do. She pressed a small button above the chair. I sat down in the chair to relax a bit and catch my breath.

P walked up to J, who was looking a little more defeated, her body collapsed over the horse. J's head was completely down as if her neck muscles were unable to hold it up. Her breathing was quick, deep and steady, as if she had just run a long race. Her skin was visibly more coloured. I watched P as she started to work. I loved to watch P work.

At a slight nock at the door, I stood up, opened it slightly and a hand appeared holding a glass. I took it and the hand disappeared. The door closed. It was Grand Marnier, warm, sweet, soothing, rich and energizing. It wasn't for J.

I put the glass on a small table and removed the rest of my clothing. I didn't always, but tonight I did. I just felt like it. Then I sat down and sipped. There was a lift built into the horse. P turned the crank and the horse slowly moved up, taking up all the slack in the restraints. J was now tightly stretched. P gave the crank one more turn. J winced as she tried to find some wiggle room. She must have because P gave another half crank. J was now immobile. All she could move was her head. P ran her hands all over J, almost if she was trying to sooth her. She softly kissed J on her back, her neck, then moved her mouth to an ear and slowly licked and sucked on it. J didn't try to resist. Then P stood behind J and ran her hands over her stomach, up to her breasts, caressing them, and I saw her slightly move her hips against J's ass. With one hand she kept a breast cupped while with the other she removed her suit jacket. Still cupping J's breast she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall. It took a bit of doing for her to unbutton her own blouse, and remove it with one hand still cupping J. I appreciated the effort. She pulled off the scarf. Now she was only in her working clothes. Very attractive bra, black to match the stockings, thin, almost see through. Her breasts were bigger than J's but not by much. Her stockings were held up by a matching garter. There were no panties. I knew that all her lingerie was silk. She kept on her heels.

P was an exceptionally beautiful woman, taller than most, with smooth, perfect skin. She had just the right amount of padding, and was always carrying her self poised and confident. P always was smoothly shaved. She always waxed before I needed her. I kept slowly sipping as my erection was fading. I didn't worry about that.

P's real job here was to prepare J for what was to follow. As exhausted as she was, J would need some help. P knelt down behind J and sat back on her legs. She moved a hand to the back of her head, took out a pin and shook out her long black hair. Then she reached for a small tube of lubricant she had earlier placed by the horse. She held it in one hand and softly stroked J's buttocks with the other. Then she looked at me and raised her eyebrows a bit, in question. I nodded yes. P put down the tube, used both hands to spread J's cheeks and began to slowly probe and lick her ass with her very adept tongue. I was sure she enjoyed this part. She did it well. Not just for my watching pleasure, but for her own sexual pleasure as well. I allowed her that.

I could tell by the way P's skin was starting to glisten that she was getting excited as well. She took her time, pausing to gaze at J as if she was observing a work of art. She was careful to position herself to give me a view of her own incredible ass. Her own labia were thick, swollen and rich. She always moved to give me a visual treat, no matter what she was doing. She knew I liked that. After several minutes of orally exploring J, caressing her vulva, stroking her legs, she picked up the lube and squeezed some on her fingers. She started to massage it over J's cheeks like it was sun tan oil. She continued to massage and work it over J's vulva, her inner thighs. J did not respond at all. Only then did P place some just above J's ass and watch it slowly slip down to her intended place of attention. P put one finger in her own mouth, tasting the lubricant, then touched her finger tip to J's ass. She held it there and waited. Only then did she slowly, steadily enter and I watched J shivered. She couldn't move otherwise, but she could shiver. She couldn't even lift her self up on her toes. They were already in the air. P took her time. I watched, sipped the Grand Marnier and let the liquid do it's work. I was relaxing, slowing down and very much enjoying P's performance. I felt like I was watching a movie. P was my porn starlet. J was an extra.