In the Den

Story Info
Spring Break was never like this.
2.5k words
4.36
234k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers

Janet was 41, tall with long red hair and gorgeous green eyes. Her son, Cameron, was your typical handsome son ... 6'2, shoulder length blonde hair and big blue eyes. He had taken after his father who had died when Cameron was just an infant. Janet had always had to keep her eye on her son. Lots of girls would have given anything for just 5 minutes alone with him. Cameron was the all american boy at school, quarterback for his college football team, straight A student, best friend to everyone. So it was no surprise to Janet to learn that her son was interested in a career as a professional football player.

She smiled as she dusted Cameron's high school football picture, remembering the day it was taken. He was coming home from college this weekend and Janet was very excited to see him. She hurriedly buzzed around the house, humming to herself as the time got closer and closer for her to leave for the airport.

As she stood there, she became very nervous. She hadn't seen her son in almost 6 months. Just then a voice over the loudspeaker announced Flight 343 had just landed. A huge smile came across her face as she made her way thru the congested airport, searching the sea of faces for her son.

"Mom!! Mom!! Over here!!!" came a voice from the end of the line.

"Oh Cameron!!!" she said, crying as she ran and embraced her son.

They stood there, just hugging, for what seemed to be hours.

"I've missed you so much Cameron," she said, wiping away her tears.

"I've missed you too Mom," he answered.

They made their way thru the airport to claim his luggage before heading home.

All thru the drive, Janet found it hard to keep her eyes off of her son, who seemed to have grown, in all areas, in such a short time.

"Is something wrong Mom?," he asked, smiling.

"N-no nothing honey," she answered, turning her attention back to the road.

Cameron was happy to finally be home. He entered the house, dropping his luggage.

"Looks great in here Mom," he said.

"Thanks honey, you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah but I can fix something Mom, you just sit down," he said, walking into the kitchen.

Again, Janet found herself distracted by her son. His physique had changed so much since she had last seen him. She watched him as he bent over in front of the refrigerator, scanning its contents. His ass was so firm. His arms were so big, so strong. She licked her lips as she watched the muscles in his back flex as he stood, closing the refrigerator.

He turned to see her face flushed, as if she was going to pass out.

"Are you ok, Mom?" he asked, fixing a sandwich.

"Y-yes, I'm fine honey," she said, smiling, "It's just a bit warm today."

"Yeah I was thinking of taking a dip in the pool after lunch, you wanna join me?" he asked.

"No, I have some paperwork to catch up on, but you go ahead honey," she said.

She dismissed herself and went into the den, shutting the door. As she sat at her desk her mind raced with thoughts of Cameron and his delicious body. It was so tan, so firm, so strong. Before she realized it she had placed one foot on the bottom drawer and the other foot up on her desk. Her hands had made their way between her firm thighs, the tips of her fingers teasing the lace from her panties which were already becoming wet.

Her black skirt bunched up under her ass as her fingers slid inside her smooth, wet pussy. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, probing herself deeper. Her other hand reaching up, snapping the buttons on her shirt, causing them to fly across the room. Her trembling hand slid inside her silk shirt, rubbing her left nipple firmly. Soft, sensual moans escaped her lips as she fantasized about the sexy young man her son had become.

She imagined his hands all over her body. She wanted HIS fingers inside her, probing her deeply. She wanted HIS hands rubbing her nipples firmly. She moaned louder, pinching her nipple, rolling it between her fingers as she began pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy harder.

She was jerked back to reality when she heard Cameron open the door.

"You ok, Mom?" he asked her, peeking his head around the corner.

"I'm fine honey," she answered, a little embarrassed.

But before she could remove her fingers, Cameron entered the den. He stood there for a moment, just looking. There was his mother, legs spread, totally engulfed in finger fucking herself. Her panties were down around her ankles, her blouse had been ripped open and she was covered in small droplets of sweat.

They both remained silent, just staring at each other. Janet could not help but look down and notice that her son was becoming very erect. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Do you like what you see honey?" she asked, still slowly pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, yes it's very hot," he answered, breathlessly.

"Take it out," she whispered.

Cameron wasted no time reaching down, quickly unzipping his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles.

Janet was surprised to see that her son was wearing no underwear. She was even more surprised to see the giant erection that had been hiding behind that tight denim.

He walked a few steps towards her, as he held his cock in his hand, stroking it gently.

There were no words spoken between them as he gently placed the tip of his cock to his mother's pouty lips. He traced the curves of her bottom lip, his tip already becoming wet with pre cum.

Janet slid her tongue out, flicking the tip of her son's cock, teasing it as she looked up to find him smiling, his eyes closed. Her fingers steadily picking up the pace as they probed her insides. She placed her thumb on her clit, rubbing it softly in small circles. Cameron extended his hand and gently placed it behind his mother's head, pulling it closer to his cock. He opened his eyes and looked down at her as she slowly wrapped her tight, warm lips around his young cock.

He groaned as she made her way down, inch by inch, slobbering all over her son's shaft. He began moving his hips slowly, fucking her mouth. He watched her fingers as they slid in and out of her pussy. He could hear her juices, they made a loud, wet slapping noise each time she pumped her fingers in and out, deeper and a little faster each time.

"Oh God Mom, don't stop, that feels so good," he moaned, holding her hair a little tighter, pushing her mouth further down on his cock.

He began moving his hips faster, fucking her mouth deeper. Her fingers fucked her pussy harder as she groaned louder. Her mouth sliding up and down his cock faster. He groaned louder as he felt the back of her throat tighten around his cock, milking him, wanting his young cum to coat her throat.

Her moans bounced off the wall as her body quivered, preparing to climax. Cameron started fucking his mother's mouth hard, with purpose, preparing for his own climax. Together they groaned as their bodies gave in, sending them over the edge. Their moans mixed together like the sound of erotic angels. Janet's body shook violently as she rode out her climax.

"Oh God Mom, Oh shit, ahhhhhhhh, God yes!!!," he screamed as he dumped thick, warm ropes of cum deep into his mother's throat. His whole body jerking as she sucked his sensitive cock, milking every drop from the man she had given birth to. Finally, sliding her mouth up his shaft to his tip, gently swirling her tongue around his hole, inside it, then back out. Licking it one more time, getting every last drop.

Watching her do this made Cameron hotter. He became so turned on before Janet realized it, her son was on his knees between her legs. His warm, young tongue slithered up her inner thighs. She looked down, watching him work his mouth over her quivering flesh. She spread her legs wider and wrapped them around her son's shoulders, opening her pussy wide.

His warm mouth made its way to her pussy. She smiled as she felt his hot breath cover her pussy lips and sneak inside her. His young tongue slithered deep within her pussy like a seductive snake closing in on its prey. She moaned and wiggled further down into her chair. Her hand reaching between her legs, gently grabbing a handful of Cameron's hair, pushing him into her pussy. The tip of his nose massaged her clit as he gently sucked her smooth wet pussy lips. She groaned loudly as she rode her son's tongue. Her hips bucking slowly, grinding down on his face.

She gasped as she felt his thick finger penetrate her pussy. The same finger she had fantasized about. It slowly pumped in and out of her as Cameron's tongue fucked his mother. His mouth gently, but firmly grabbing her clit, grinding it in his teeth. His finger slowly withdrawing from her saturated pussy. He looked up at her, her eyes were closed, her tongue tracing her bottom lip and her breaths were heavy. He could tell she was near her climax again. So he wasted no time slowly sliding his thick finger into her ass, spreading her walls.

She began panting, but obviously enjoying what her son was doing to her. He pumped his finger in and out of his mother's ass in rhythm with his tongue fucking her pussy. Her groans became louder as she began bucking her hips harder, riding his face and finger. He watched her the whole time. He loved the way her tits bounced, they were so round, so beautiful.

Her grip on his hair became tighter as she moaned, "Oh God Cameron, Mommy's gonna cum, fuck make Mommy cum baby."

His finger began fucking her harder as he sucked her clit tightly. One final scream and she came, squirting her thick, sweet warm juice all over his face. A small trickle ran down her ass onto Cameron's hand. He continued sucking her clit as she rode her climax out. Her body shook violently, he could feel her pussy quivering around his tongue as he slowly withdrew it. He leaned down and licked her juices from his hand as he slowly pulled his finger from her ass.

She sat there, limp in her desk chair, smiling at her son.

"I want you Mom," he said.

She leaned down to kiss him, sucking her juices from his mouth. The smell of her pussy on her son's lips excited Janet. She wanted her son to fuck her now more then ever. She extended her hand for Cameron to pull her to the floor. She got on all fours, leaning down and placing her head on the floor with her ass up high. Cameron smiled and licked his lips as he looked into his mother's pussy, so wet, so ready for his cock. He climbed up behind her, pulling her skirt up to her hips. He slowly slid his cock just inside her pussy lips. She moaned as she felt him throbbing, knowing he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

"Baby, do it, fuck me," she whispered.

He smiled again, grabbing her hips gently and slowly sliding his cock into his mother. He could hear her gasp as she felt him penetrate her. Inch by inch his cock spread her tight pussy walls. He groaned as he felt her tighten around his shaft. He slowly began pumping his cock in and out of her.

"Oh baby, that's it, fuck Mommy, show her how much you love her baby," she pleaded.

Her words drove Cameron wild and he began fucking her harder, gripping her hips tighter. She slid her hand under her stomach and made her way to her clit. She wasted no time working her clit with her long, slender fingers, rubbing it furiously as her son fucked her. Her body rocked with his thrusts. She moaned loudly as she felt him slap her ass, the sound echoing thru the small den. The sting made her hot and she began rubbing her clit so hard her body slammed back into her son. Their bodies fucking each other with such precision, such rhythm.

"Do it again baby, please!!," she begged.

Cameron smiled as he raised his hand and lowered it to his mother's ass again, leaving his large handprint on her right cheek.

"Mmmm, baby .... Mommy's gonna cum again baby, don't stop!," she moaned.

Cameron was nearing his own climax as he pumped harder, deeper and faster. His fingers dug into his mother's hips as he closed his eyes, groaning loudly.

"Oh shit, here it cums Mom, ahhhhhhhhh God yes!," he groaned, dumping his cum into his mother's pussy.

"Oh my God baby!! oh God Cameron, mmmmmm, yeahhhh that's it baby!!," she screamed, cumming for the third time. Her juices coating her son's thick cock. He looked down to see a small amount of cum trickling from his mother's pussy. Their breaths were ragged as he slowly withdrew his cock.

"Lay here with me baby," Janet whispered as she stretched out on the floor.

The two lovers eventually drifted off to sleep on the floor, awakening to the doorbell the next morning. It was some of Cameron's friends. They quickly put their clothes back on, giggling like school kids, bumping into each other. Cameron excused himself as Janet made her way to the kitchen, in desperate need of some coffee. She smiled as she replayed the night's events in her mind. Her fantasy had become a reality and the rest of Cameron's spring break at home was a repeat of the first night in the den.

The day for Cameron to return to school at arrived. Both of them were sad, but knew he had to go. Janet tearfully watched her son board the plane, but couldn't help but smile, knowing their relationship had reached a whole new plateau.

Weeks passed and Cameron found it hard to concentrate at school. He often found his thoughts drifting to the den, his mother and her delicious pussy. He returned to his dorm to find a letter from her on his desk. It read as follows :

Dear Cameron,

I hope all is well at school. I think about you constantly and wonder if you're thinking of me too. I received some news today that I'm not sure how you will handle. I hope you are sitting down ....... I'm pregnant Cameron. I'm going to have your baby. I love you son and I look forward to when you come home for Thanksgiving so we can welcome our child into the world together. Talk to you soon.

All my love,

Mom

Sadie26
Sadie26
476 Followers