In The Evening

Story Info
A woman enjoys some D/s with her boyfriend.
3k words
4.23
33.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, the middle of summer in the city and so, I had the window pulled open, the curtain was drawn but he was still there, stood in front of me, naked to the waist, the usual smirk on his face.

"You're so predictable." I said, laughing. Aware that deep down I wasn't quite sure what the next step was. I tossed my hair over my shoulder and jabbed him playfully in the belly. "That grin doesn't fool me."

"No, Ma'am?" he arched an eyebrow, rolling his hips forward, his lips parted.

"No." I stepped back and planted my hands on my waist. "I know how much you love to give up eventually. I know how hard it makes your dick when you get on your knees for me."

He said nothing but his eyes flickered downward then back up to meet mine. "And I know how wet you get when I do." He said, wolfish.

I laughed again, louder this time, my head tilting to the side. "Take off your jeans and boxers. I want you." My hand curled around his waist and I planted another kiss on his mouth, evoking a low moan from him; He kissed back, harder than before, his hand flat against my back.

"Of course." He said, his breathing heavy. Another kiss landed on my nose.

"You're spoiling my dommely dommeliness, you know." I pouted, my finger and thumb trapping his nipple, the pressure gentle. "I'm meant to be terrifying." I purred.

"You are." The metal on his belt clinked and he kicked his jeans into a corner. "Terrifying how cute you are," another kiss landed on my shoulder and I batted him on the bottom. "Terrifying how easy I become when I'm with you. I'm excited." He continued.

I smiled, my hand curling around his semi erect cock. "I know that." I said, pulling him nearer, my hand gripping tighter. "Now, lie on the floor."

He nodded, the breath catching in his throat and he clicked his heels playfully.

"Good." I squatted at his feet and watched him, his chest rising and falling gently. "You'll be polite and do just as I ask. I know you always are but I just want to clarify tonight seeing as you're feeling so frisky, pet." My hand fell to the thick curve of his thigh. "Clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He nodded, exhaling, the breath hitting my cheeks, making my lips ache for his.

"Good." I said, "Also, no Ma'am tonight, Mimi will do."

He nodded, "Yes."

I stood and watched him breathing, looking at him look at the ceiling, becoming more nervous as the silence spun out, desperately trying to focus. It, as ever, made me wet and the way he did so would fuel my fantasies, night after night. I paced a little, down the length of his body, stopping once or twice to run my hand over his belly, my fingers catching the hair there or to run my thumb over his lips when he tried to speak.

"I like just looking at you, you know that?" I knelt next to him and cupped his cheek. "My beautiful boy." I bent and kissed him, nibbling at his lip. "You seem calm now."

He nodded, his eyes closed, a smile curled upward. "I am." He replied, "So calm, Mimi. I love how this makes me feel." He said.

"What," I asked, "kink?"

"Being objectified. I like how you grope me and look at me. I love that hunger in your eyes."

"I know. I love to watch you drink it up, gasping for it you big slut." I bent my head and kissed him again, my hand sinking back between his thighs. Once more, he moaned into my mouth. I didn't flinch, I rubbed faster, my fingers gentler than before, my mouth still brushing his. "Tell me." I said, "That cock. Whose is it?"

"Yours Ma'am. Your cock."

"I thought we said no Ma'am, tonight?"

His eyes flew open and he stuttered, "I'm sorry. I forgot, I-"

"Shh." Another kiss followed and I sat up, watching his face as I touched him, edging him slowly, every gasp and moan making me wetter than before.

"You're not going to come yet. Just hold it." I ran my finger over the small space of skin between his balls and his dick. "Tonight is about my enjoyment. Watching you, using you, objectifying you."

More sighs came punctuated by tiny nods, his head thrown back in pleasure. I smiled to myself, my clit throbbing. Standing, I pulled my underwear off, throwing them next to Sven's jeans. He watched rapt, his breath coming short and quick, still silent, anticipation shrieking over his flesh, his cock twitching.

"Now," I stood with my legs spread, my feet either side of his shoulders. "You know what I want, don't you?" I said, rubbing his cheek with my foot.

"Yes. M'a-mmmmhgn." He caught himself, just in time and I laughed, ignored it. His eyes fell closed again and he nuzzled my arch. "I think I do."

"Good." I ran my foot down his jawline, planting it squarely on his shoulder. "I think you can start by staying where you are. I shoudn't need to tie you up." I beamed down at him, sitting gently on his belly, my knees resting on the carpet. His hands rose up to my thighs and I smirked at him, one eyebrow raised. "Now, now." I chided, batting his hands away with a flourish of my own, "You know better than that." My fingers pressed his wrists gently into the carpet then I leant forward, kissing him again. "Eager." I breathed, my mouth meeting his, our breathing tangling over our faces. "I like that."

"I know." Another smile and he planted his hand on my bottom. "I like that."

I laughed, stretching out against him, my dress creasing against his flesh. "I know you do and you'll have plenty of time to spend with it later, but for now, my sweetness, I would be very happy to take that fine ass of yours over to the sofa."

He nodded, stretching up onto his elbows. "Did you just...change your mind?" his voice was tainted with surprise.

"And why not? I can if I like." I shrugged, raking my fingers over his chest, "I was going to rub my feet over you, trample you with my freshly pedicured arches but I am too impatient for that now, I think." I rubbed him on the shoulders. "If you will be so kind my darling, I'd like to hurt you and fuck you instead. Yes?"

Sven nodded, "You know I'm always prepared to suffer for you."

I laughed, shaking my head. As usual, he was being melodramatic. "Always? You know that's not true."

"You calling me a liar?" Sven pouted, his eyes still glittering. I nodded. "Well then," he continued, "At least I'm telling you pretty lies." His hand ran up my arm, "I know you like that thought; of hurting me and fucking me when I don't want it."

"Hell. Yes." I cupped his face and kissed him harder, "So hot. More please."

"Maybe I'd cry, too." He breathed, helping me up, walking awkwardly toward the sofa, one arm hooked around me.

"Perfect." The word pressed against his mouth. I pushed him down and sat next to him, my legs in his lap. "And maybe," the words came out broken, punctuated by kisses, heavier now as the fantasy bloomed between us. "Maybe I wouldn't show any sign of stopping." I teased.

"Really?" Sven's hand was working at the buttons on my dress, deftly, like a hundred times before. "Not even if I promised to be exceptionally good."

"You're always good." I let the thin cotton fall away and sat up, unhooking my own bra. "That's why I keep you."

"Thank you." He said, the faintest blush washing over him, his palm cupping my breast. Somewhere in the apartment, pipes ticked and distant voices laughed. "All I want to do is make you happy."

"You do, silly." I hooked my arms around his neck, pulling myself into his lap. "Now, less talk, more trousers." I ground myself against him and he obliged, his hand edging into my underwear.

He started slow, dipping between my thighs into my pussy and then, higher rubbing my clit in tiny circles, his cock pressed against my thigh. I moaned appreciatively and then slid off into the cushions, his fingers never leaving me as I moved. With the other hand, he pulled my underwear off and dropped them, his eyes watching my face and then, his hand at work between my thighs. I smiled, pushing my shoulders into the back of the sofa.

"You're so dedicated, I- oh..." My eyes flew open and I ground faster against his hand, "Oh, sugar, right there. Right there, carry on, oh! Baby, please..." the words tailed off, giving way to sighs and moans and the weight building in my belly and skating down my thighs. One leg fell to the floor and the other, driven by a sudden flash of desire hooked over Sven's shoulder. "Your mouth." I ordered, "Use your mouth, I want your tongue against my clit, baby."

With a barely audible groan, he fell once more to the new commands, his hand against my thigh, his hot, skilled tongue edging over my clit. Tiny waves of pleasure washed over me then; down the backs of my thighs; my neck tingled, my toes curled. The cocky verbosity I'd had sank back into the recesses of my brain again, all I could think was how good he felt, how much I wanted him, my beautiful man.

"Babe, stop."

"What?" he looked up, his cheeks glittering with my juices. "Why? Are you okay?"

I nodded, "I want to drag this out a little." I leant forward and licked his cheek, making him giggle. I twisted it into a kiss, standing, walking toward the bedroom.

"I want to spread out, pet. Be more comfortable." He stepped around the coffee table, dragging his hand across his chin, grinning like he was still hungry. "Come on. I still want to have you make cute noises for me." I urged.

"Noises?" He fell back onto the bed and I followed, crawling onto him. "What do you mean?" I bit him and, on cue, he let out a low mewl.

"Like that, pup. Don't fake it, though. It's a bit porny."

He threw his palm over his face and moaned loudly, "Like that you mean."

"Haha. You're so silly. Exactly like that." I twisted his nipple and another higher moan escaped his lips. "That's it." I rubbed the flesh and lay next to him, my fingers running languidly over his body, listening to his breathing, my body pressed against his.

"I like that." I smiled up at him and ground my hip into his palm.

"I know." Another kiss landed on my cheek. "Making you happy tonight. I know you had a bad day."

"You're so cute." I kissed him again, my fingers raking across his chest before my hand fell flat, I sat up and straddled him. "Love you." I pushed my bottom against his hardening cock and dug my nails into his chest again. A great rushing in the dark followed, air through teeth. My chest fluttered, lightening, the breath catching in my throat. I drew my fist back, the desire rising in my chest, the blood rising in my cheeks, like I would laugh and cry at once , crackling with desire, landing a dull thud to his chest, drawing a low moan from him and more breaths in the dark.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." His words fluttered around me as I leant forward, kissing him again wanting to drink him in, to keep him safe, to show him, somehow just how much I loved him; to make my love show in every bruise I gave him.

"Again." I said, half questioning, "You'll take that for me?"

"Twice." He said.

"Hmm, being cocky?" I asked, a smile curling upward.

"Yes, Ma'am." He laughed.

I slapped him squarely across the cheek, my hand sliding to his throat. I placed no pressure on him but the touch was enough, making him arch his back, his knees drawing up a little.

"Who do you belong to?" the words came out lower, breathier than I'd intended.

"You, Mimi." He answered. I ran my thumb over his jaw, just to watch him move toward it.

"Yes, pet." I kissed him on the cheek. "And tonight, your only job is to fuck me, are we clear?" I said.

He nodded, his eyes watching me, the shadows lengthening around him. "Of course, sweetness."

"And this dick?" I asked, kissing his mouth softly, pushing his hair from his face, "What's that for?"

"Your pleasure." He said, his arm curling around me. "Your delight."

I laughed. "It is. And this tongue?" I said, gripping his jaw, sitting up, "Did a pretty fine job."

The blood rose in his cheeks again and he rolled his eyes. "Thank you."

I moved off him and stretched out, the cool sheets bliss against my legs. I curled my fingers around his length and pulled him back to life, a soft moan escaping his lips. His eyelids fluttered as he sank against the pillows, smiling, sinking. Then I turned back to his cock, my tongue flicking over the glittering tip, my eyes watching his face. Another shudder and he was exactly as I wanted him, hard and expectant, full of adoration.

"Don't you dare come." I said, matter of fact. "I like you too much on the edge."

His brow creased like paper and I pulled at his cock again, my fingers running over the tip. I could have gone on then, edging him nearer and nearer, making him hold back, but I was wet and needy and turned on by the vision of him trying so very hard to be obedient. I swung my leg over him, my palms planted on his chest like stars, edging into position before pushing against him, making him fill me at just the angle I liked, leaning forward, my body pressed against his, my moves languid, planting kisses on his face.

"Meet me." I said, "Do the little circles I like, sweetie." I kissed his neck. "You know how I like that."

"This?" He looked up at me, wide eyed, questioning, his hips moving in slow circles.

"Mm, yes." I sat up, my nails pressing harder into his chest, focusing on nothing but the dark and the feel of him inside me. "Just as you're doing." My breathing came heavier, more ragged, and beneath me, Sven groaned. "Uh, babe, so good." I said, urging him onward, moving faster. My back arched and I leant back in the dark, my hands planted against his thighs, listening to his groans in the dark.

"Stay still." I breathed. "Let me use you. Let me fuck you harder."

And, as ever, beneath me, his eyes locked on me, Sven did just as he was told. I felt the familiar weight again, the building shiver or orgasm beginning to build within me and I leant forward, my hand around his throat as I rode him and then, in the thundering dark of orgasm, my face pressed into his neck and my body moved flat against his.

I heard him groan and I opened my eyes, moving off him, my hands curled around his arm. "So good, baby." I sighed heavily and curled my hands around his straining cock. "You're ready now?" I asked, my voice a sing song. "You'd like to come for me?" Another nod came from him, his eyes flying open, his features twisted.

"Please, please, please." He gasped, "I can't..." the words came between deep, focused breaths, ""I can't-"

"Oh really?" My eyebrow arched and I ran my fingers, as lightly as I could over his slick flesh. "Not at all?" my tongue darted out, lapping a tiny bead of pre-cum from him.

"No. Baby, really, I am, I am..." he tailed off again, looking at me with beseeching eyes.

"I'm tired now though." I said. "and I like you too much like this." I stroked his face tenderly, planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "All sweaty and worked up."

He let out and loud grunt, looking up and me and laughing through gritted teeth, ground himself against the sheets.

"Don't you dare!" I swatted him off the bottom, twisting him over, pinning his wrists to the bed. "Not until I say so." More laughter followed and I switched on the light on the nightstand. "Wouldn't even take that long, would it?"

He shook his head as we kissed. "No."

"Just a few strokes." I sat between his thighs, watching him as I touched him. My hand working in long, slick strokes, curling around the head of his cock, "Harder?" It was less of a question, more of a statement as I moved my hand faster then stopped, squeezing hard, making him cry out as he came, his hands twisting into the sheets, his legs shaking. I sped up again, watching him shiver and thrash and finally, grow still under my touch, his chest heaving.

"Look at you." I whispered, leaning forward and kissing him again, biting his lip. "So perfect." He sat up and I rolled off the bed.

"You too."

"I like it when you're cocky." I flicked a towel at him, sinking back onto the creased sheets. "Makes getting you hot and sweaty and begging so much more fun." I lay out against him, our fingers knotting together.

"Hmm. I like it when you get fiery. Are you okay? Do you need anything else?" He looked down, pushing my hair over my shoulder, his toes wriggling in front of me.

"Water." I said, letting the towel drop to the floor. "And a fresh t-shirt. I think there's one in the dryer."

"Okay. That's all?" He moved out gently from under me and stood up. "Nothing else."

"Just those. And whatever else you want." I answered, rubbing his thigh, "Then come back for cuddles."

He nodded, turning in the doorway, "Of course."