In the Eye of the Camera

Story Info
The southern lady was not camera shy
2.2k words
4.2
64.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wonderful meal of sweet corn, a spicy salad and barbecued chicken was all I needed.

Jerry had the same plus, of course, the vodka and orange juice.

“How many pictures are you going to take?” followed Jerry’s kiss of welcome and a quick hand to the crouch to make sure I brought all the equipment.

“I have two roles so no more than 72.”

“72?”

“I don’t think it will take that many,” I inserted, “but I have to get at least 10 shot before either one of us relax. Its the same as shooting a little child. Until they overcome the camera looking at them they can’t really be themselves. Same thing here. You’re getting photographed in and out of clothes and whether you think so or not, there will be some nerves being active.”

Jerry took a long draw on the vodka and winked at me. “Ya’ll might be surprised at me,”she drawled. “Got a whole mass of exhibition in me.”

As she smiled and I nodded in agreement I thought of her body. No, I thought of her bustline.

Sixty-one years old and so firm you had to believe upon viewing them that she wasn’t a day over 18. It was a combination of things that set them off. First, the size on such a little body. Not the overblown super tits you see in the video stores, but so prominent, just above a flat stomach. It was the cleavage they provided without any help from a bra and any paddings. And, it was her pride in them, along with her entire body. This was a pure petite figure that would make a 34 inch bust look big. For one who never worked out, she had a marvelous figure, topped by a more than attractive face and, strangely for the rest of her, a shock of pure white hair. Strange only because of the rest of her being did not add up to 61. The legs of a dancer, the thighs of a well-formed athlete, the boobs you’d die for, the face of an angel and the white hair?

We moved to the patio with its shade and cool air as the warmth of this southern state started fading away into a fantastic evening.

“What are you going to wear to start this production,” I opened.

“Ah don’t know. Maybe nothing. What do ya’ll suggest?”

“Nothing is not a bad alternative. Only one problem. The photographer might have problems focusing on the job at hand. Nude and in a tub of water with bubbly soap could be what we want for starters. What you have to decide is which panties and bra are the sexiest in your own mind, what outfit, be it a dress or shorts and blouse. That is your challenge.”
“Ah don’t have a real sexy bra. The boobs are just too damn big and Ah’ve have always felt strange in the little skimpy lacy bras. Funny thing. No one has ever bothered to complain about the bras ah wear. The only thing they ever do is take it off anyway.”

The smile on her face was as wide as could be. She loved her body and wanted everyone else to appreciate it. Bearing three kids had not widened her hips and it looked that they all had not bothered to take the milk from her breasts. The milk seemed to still be there, making them marvelously big and vibrant..

“Hell,” she said. “This is making me all horny. Let me refresh my vodka and we’ll get started in what ever way you want....with the pictures.” She skipped back into the kitchen like an excited kid going after her favorite candy.

“Jerry,” I called from the patio. “You look so good in your shorts and top. Lets start there.”

“Ah look good in everything I wear. Ah’m a red hot momma, you northerner.”

“Couple more vodka’s will loosen you up for pictures and ..”\

“That’ll get me loose for more than pictures, honey bun. Ah’ll start posing right here.”

She made a god awful pose and I knew the nerves were activated and that I was right about 10 or so shots to get both of us over the nerves.

Jerry did not match her ego at the start, trying this stance or that, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and leaning over.

“Okay,” I said. “Terrible pose. You don’t have to lean over to show me your tits. They’re too big to miss and the leaning makes the rest of your body out of whack.”

“Ah see that all the time with the models. Thought ya’ll might like it.”

“Lets go to the bathtub in the other bathroom,” I suggested

Jerry stopped by for another vodka, turned on the hot water, added the soap and sat on the stool.

“This’ll take a minute. Am not jumping into any cold water.”

“Well, you just sit there on the throne, drink your drink and let me undress you a bit.”

I leaned over and kissed her hard on the lips.

“This my dear,” I blustered, “is a pleasure.” My hands moved to the blouse and undid two buttons. I could go no farther without handling the tits lightly. “I do hope this feels as good for you as it does for me.”

“Not bad, ya’ll.” she said. “Just don’t tear the blouse. Its a good see through thing and I like to wear it when I go shopping. Hell, even the women clerks start staring at me.”

“You big on women, too?” I asked with a quick pickup.

“God, no. Ah’m not into that. Never been approached either. Ah just get hot with men.”

“I noticed that.”

Jerry addressed one more sip of vodka, took off her shorts, draped the blouse on the towel hanger and touched one big toe in the water. “Ah, just right.?

“I’ll be right back,” I said. “get in with your drink, relax a bit and I will be back in a minute.”

I wanted her to come off the excited cliff she was hanging on. Just stood outside the door, watching her play with the soap suds in between sips from the glass. She started singing a little tune and I noted right away that she was no candidate for any chorus group. A bit monotone, a bit too much vodka and a whole bunch of relaxing nature.

I knelt to the floor just outside the door, moved my upper body just around the corner, got the camera in position and started shooting, getting her head, shoulders and breasts just above the glistening white rim of the tub. The whiteness of the side of the tub made her deep tan jump out toward the camera. She was not looking at the camera, but playing with her tits, not realizing the shooting was going on. I was pleased.

Have to remember to ask here where she did her nude sunbathing. There were no white areas on her entire body.

Without looking back Jerry started calling. “Where are you? Hell, ya’ll can pee right here.”

I kept shooting and finally the sound of the motor caught her attention.

“Been right here,” I said. “When you are unaware I was getting some fantastic shots.”

I stood up and shot down on her, again liking the tan of her skin against the whiteness of the soap suds.

“Sink down and get suds all over yourself and then stand up,” I ordered.

“Not ma hair!” she cried.

“No, not your hair. Just up to your shoulders.”

The shot was terrific, one I would want to paint. She looked down at her breasts, delighted with the suds running over the nipples and down her flat stomach.

“You are spectacular,” I gushed. “One great body. Do you want to get into bed still wet?

“Hell no.”

“Here’s a towel, I can get some shots of you drying off.”

“All ah need is one more treatment of your ice. Ah liked that a whole bunch.” She kept toweling off and I kept shooting.

“I’m going to put a new role of film in. Lets get some shots on the bed.”

“No. Lets have some screwing first. That warm water turned ma fuses on. Ah’m hotter than all get out and I want that cock in me right now.”

“No warm up for me?”

“Okay, one minute sucking my tits, one minute at 69 and then we fuck.”

“Okay.”

Cupping one breast with both hands and letting my tongue roll around the nipple was a delight for me and I made the most of my one minute. It moved well past that as Jerry laid back , raised one hand to my head and pushed it down on the tit.

“Ya’ll do that real good,” she moaned.

My tongue moved slowly over the rising nipple and then a slight clenching of the nipple in my teeth was followed by hard sucking, getting as much of the globe inside my mouth as I could. The smacking sound from my mouth was getting to Jerry.

“Ya’ll keep sucking real hard. No, harder. Ah like when you suck real deep. Its like ya’ll trying to swallow the whole damn thing. Come on now, Ahm ready for 69. I want something to suck myself.”

I swung one leg over her breasts, moved down slightly, spread her legs and dove for the clit, letting my tongue move back and forth over it. It always reminded me of a little cock. Hers stood up proudly.

Then I felt her hands on my balls and her tongue teasing the head of my cock, just for a second before she let the warmth of her mouth enclose it to my delight.

I got right back to her clit. Once I started thinking about her blowing me I would not last very long and I knew she wanted more than this.

I could feel the cold air on my cock and the voice belted out, “Ahm ready, darlin. Ya’ll ready, too. Stick that thing in me rat now.”

I moved quickly and she spread her legs quickly, her hand back on my cock, guiding it home. That feeling never seems to change, that first slow entry into the vagina. The warmth is unreal in its pleasure. It is never too warm and never too cold. It is always right that first time in.

Moving slowly was the way Jerry wanted it at the beginning. Thrusting with a long, slow hip movement I could feel her hips spreading a bit more to take all of it. Her hips automatically rose up to help the process and I bent forward to take one nipple in my mouth.

“Don’t do that, ya’ll.” came the surprise calling from Jerry. “Ya’ll just concentrate on fucking me. It is so wonderful. Ah don’t want anything getting in the way.”

Nothing needed to be said.

My hips kept the slow, delicious movement in and out, in and out and her hips were matching the movement. It was almost like a slow dance rhythm. We were in step. In. Out. In. Out. Only our hips were making noises and the fluids of love flowed within her.

Little by little the tempo of movement increased. Jerry threw her legs over my back, her hands grabbing my neck and pulling me to her, not for any kisses, but to anchor her strength as her hips were thrusting upward and back down with a new fury. Her voice was guttural.

“More. Faster. Oh, yes. Keep it up. Rip into me. More, More.” The sweat on her forehead showed the effort she was releasing. “Now!”

I could feel flow of her orgasm and I was proud to have outlasted her for the first time...by seconds, but outlasting her nonetheless.

My breath was gone. I was panting as I shot a bolt of juice into her and felt her hips rise one more time to the surge of my final push. The vaginal lips were squeezing everything out of me.

No words were needed. I slumped to her side as my cock felt cold air. We clung together with time of no consequences. No kisses, no trying to ignite her again. Just holding each other as my cock rubbed against her clitoris, the juices of both us mingling together around the shaft.

In minutes Jerry fell asleep in my arms. It took a good five minutes to remove my body from hers, but she did not awake.

I looked down on her. 61? No way.

I moved to the foot of the bed, secured the camera and took three quick pictures before taking the sheet and placing it over her body. Then one more shot. The look on her face was all I needed to see. A slight grin, a peaceful, content lady.

There would be other times to complete the shoot. Dressing was easy and silent.

And, I already knew the exit plan. Shut out the last light, lock the door, quiet on the screen door. Get your butt in your own bed.

A smile gave me away. This was one whale of a woman. Very bold. Very hot.

I looked up at the moon that guided me the 40 steps to my front door. “Are all the women like this in this state?”

The smile grew.