In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 06

Story Info
The end or new beginning.
2.6k words
3.83
64.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess its time to bring you all up to speed. I know most of you have been very upset that it has taken so long to get back to the story. But sometimes things happen that causes a change in a person's outlook, thoughts or even where they live. And sometimes some time needs to pass so one can put some distance between him and his problems so he can be more objective and see thing as they really were with out all the hate. I also guess I will get a lot of flack from you because the choices I made in my marriage. I am not a wimp; I am just your average guy a run of the mill country boy. Now, back to the ending of this story and how things have happened up to this point in my life.

In The Eyes Of A Child: Present

"Mr. Dawson I need to talk with you in private," I said.

Tom I think of you as my son, I know that we have not been as close as I would have liked. And now all of this trouble with you and Robyn. I still the two of you can get past this and move on, by all means come in and lets talk.

I came in the door carrying my laptop with me. I hope you will still feel the same way when we are done here sir.

First, as you know Robyn and I have been having problems. I have caught her cheating on me and I have information that leads me to believe that Susan may not be my daughter. I need to show you something that will help explain all that has been happening.

I put the laptop on his desk and booted it up then hit play. The scene of a much drugged Robyn, and Anna being raped by, Marc, Bud and 3 of the company security guards filled the screen. Quickly the clip changed to a picture of the same men and Jim standing around the girls while Marc gave them each a shot and bragged how this drug would help turn them into two of the biggest whore around. Then he went back to Robyn and gave her two more shots telling them all he planned to make Robyn the company whore.

I looked a Mr. Dawson I could see the anger building in him. This was his only daughter, my wife they were talking about. I told him the men with me were from the police department here to arrest these men. Jim had agreed to testify against all of them for what they did to the girls. Marc was under guard at the hospital and would be put in jail as soon as he was able and the FBI was also looking at this and Marc might face federal charges also. I told him that the DA had several tapes that Anna had taken from Jim and tapes that came from Marc's apartment.

He looked at Me, You knew all about this and....... and you .....You put Marc in the hospital.

I could not lie to the man now so I shook my head yes.

Let's get the rest of those bastards out of my company and my site. With tears in his eyes he picked up the phone and ask May his assistant to have Leroy, Jamal, Tyrone, and Bud come to his office. I open the door and ask the officers that came with me to step in. A few minutes later the four men came into Mr. Dawson's office.

"What's this about," ask Bud. He turned and saw me standing there and gave me an evil grin. "I see the wimp is here. I guess you told the old man about his whore daughter", he said.

As the other started to laugh I rushed Bud and caught him with a right to his stomach with a force that sent him thru the glass window behind him and into the next room. A Startled Bud laid on the floor as a police officer reached to help him up and read him his rights.

Officers get these pieces of trash out of my office and my company. And if you need any information from me to help put these poor excuses for men away his ask. And Tom will you stay and talk with me some more, ask Robyn's dad.

After an hour or so we had moved into a different office and starting to talk. I knew what was now on his mind after the events that happened an hour ago. I knew he wanted to talk about Robyn, our marriage and his grandchild. He was so proud of little Susan. She could do no wrong in his eyes and mine too for that matter. She was a sweet innocent child. Why dose things have to happen to innocent ones like her. She didn't ask for any of this, only a mommy and daddy to love and take care of her. I.... I really hoped I was that daddy but now with Jim coming forward and admitting to also having sex with Robyn. Now it was possible that Jim, Bud or I could be Susan's dad. The other men and Marc were Black so at lest the list was short. Robyn, Robyn, why did you do this to all of us?

Tom, Tom....Hello are you listening Tom? I wanted to talk to you about you and Robyn, said Mr. Dawson. Tom I know you have know about this for a while. And I am sure you know Robyn was tricked and drugged into cheating on you. You need to think about little Susan. I know how much you love your daughter. I also know how bad Robyn has hurt you. You also know I was planning on Robyn taking over the company one day. I don't see that happening now but I can see my son- in-law running the business. I know Robyn love you and I am sorry for the things that have happened and think you still have feelings for her too. So Tommy can't you please just give it some time and see if you two can work things out. I will admit at first I wasn't to sure about you but after our talk that weekend when Robyn brought you home to meet us. And later when I saw the way you stood up to Marc and Bud at the club when I announced your engagement I knew you were the one for my Robyn. Please Tommy try to keep our family together

I had listened to him for the past several minutes I owed him that. All the things he brought up [were things I had thought about for the last several days except for taking over his company. And there was no way I could stay with Robyn just for that.

Dad, all of the things you have said I have thought about over the last several weeks. While I was in jail that all I did was think. And I will admit that several time I reached the conclusion that it might be best if Robyn and I stay together. But I just can't stay married to your daughter. Too many things have happened. There is a lot more problems that the rape and drugs. One of the big things is that she did not come to me when she needed help and she has lied to me so many times I can not no longer trust her. And a marriage with out trust is no marriage. I also have come to realize that I don't belong here and really don't fit in. My roots are back home and I will be very honest with you and tell you there is some waiting for me there. She has never cheated on me, she has always need there for me even she has been there for Susan loving her and taking care of her while I was in jail. She has ask nothing of me but got me lawyer and paid for him to get me out of jail. I am so sorry, I do still care for Robyn as a friend as a past love. But the kind of love that makes a marriage she has killed with her lies and cheating. I saw her with my own eyes something I will never forget. And given the fact that Susan may not be my child and Jim is claiming his love for Robyn and that Susan maybe his child. Mr. Dawson, this is just too much for me, I'm sorry but I have already filed for divorce and now I just want to get this over with and try to rebuild my life. I got up from my chair and slowly walked out of the office.

As I approached my car I was startled my cell phone ringing. Seeing that it was Sara I decided to take the call.

"Tom, how are you holding up? I haven't heard from you for a few days now and I am at the airport. I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tonight", ask Sara.

"I guess I am doing ok Sara. I just talked with Robyn's dad. He knows almost everything now. He was hoping that maybe we could stay together but you know that will never happen," I said.

"I was thinking I might go see Robyn, she needs to know I am not coming back. And she deserves to hear it from me instead of being served and I need to tell her about the men who drugged and raped her." I said.

"Tommy I am so sorry that things came to this if there is anything I can do," ask Sara.

Yes there is Sara I think I am going to need some company later after my talk with Robyn. Can I meet you somewhere?" I ask.

"Tommy where are you staying we can meet there," she said.

"Sara, I guess I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I slept on the couch in my office last night and I guess I will stay there tonight. So you can just meet me there at 7:00 this evening." I said.

My meeting with Robyn

A little later I arrived at the place I use to call home and knocked on the door. "Tommy come in you don't have to knock on the door of your own home," she said.

"Robyn I am sorry but this no longer feels like home and we need to talk,' I said. At that point I could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew the marriage was over. We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Tommy I think I know why you are here. Its over isn't it?" she asks. "But can't you please just give me one more chance Tommy. I know I can change and make you a good wife," she said.

"I am sorry Robyn but I no longer have feeling for you. Hell, I no longer have any feelings at all," I said.

When I said that Robyn started crying, I wanted to hold tell her everything would be ok. But I knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

"Robyn, I will be by sometime tomorrow to get the rest of my things. But the one thing I would like to know is why?" I ask.

"Tommy I don't know, I won't lie to you and try to tell you I didn't know what I was doing. I knew what I was doing every time I did it. I did hope you would be able to understand it you ever found out. Even knowing the type of man you are, I knew deep down in my heart you couldn't. I guess this all started when I was young. I first saw my mom with another man years ago. She had lovers around most of the time while I was growing up I guess I knew that it was wrong, I knew dad didn't know for several years. I still remember the day dad found out. He had picked me up from school and was going to take me to cheerleading practice and stay and watch until it was over. The coach was sick and there was no practice, I tried to get dad to take to the mall or to get a snack some place were I could call home. I didn't want to see my dad hurt," she said.

"He found out didn't he?" I ask.

"Well, we ended up going home and there was a strange car in front of the house and I start pleading with him and crying for him to not go in. But we did and soon Mom was crying and the man was running out the door. Things were a little cold around the house. They stayed together, but Mom had to sale 48% of her business a brothel in Las Vegas. Second. Never have a man in the house. Dad told mom how I was covering for her and he told her that he wanted his daughter to grow up and be more that a whore running the family business. Dad, put moms in his business and I was to take it over one day. I knew Mom started taking a trip to Vegas every few months and would always come back very happy and everything seemed to be ok with their marriage. I guess I was sure if you ever found out we could work everything out also. I will tell you that I was only having sex with Jim until that party where I was drugged. After that I guess I just became the slut that the drugs had made me become. I guess I should have told you about being drugged, but after all the fucking I was doing why?" she asks.

"Robyn, I could have forgiven and helped you through the rape and drug part, but I couldn't overlook the rest of the sex, lies and know Susan saw you with Marc. You should receive the divorce papers any day now with my lawyer's card. I don't want to see or hear from you for a while," I said.

I told her goodbye and left her crying in the kitchen as I walked out the door for the last time.

Epilog,

Later that evening I had dinner with Sara. Talking with her helped a lot it made me realize what I wanted out of life was back home waiting for me. She told me Sally Jo still ask about me and cried when Sara told her about me catching Robyn with Marc and how worried she was about Susan. Sally had confided in Sara how much she still loved me and wanted to be there for me, she wanted to be a mother to Susan and give me more children. If I would just love her and give her the chance,

"Tommy do you still love Sally? Do you still have feelings for her?" Sara asks. If not please talk to her and let her go. Sally can't go on hoping for something that will never happen. It's not fair to her Tommy," Sara said.

There it was I was put on the spot and had to make a decision. One about my future, I was quiet for several minutes.

"Sara I think ... I still have feelings for her," I said.

"So here's her phone call her.... Please call her Tommy," Sara said.

And I did.

If you want to know how the divorce is going and what I am doing now. Let me know there might be a little more info I could give you.