In the Heat of Summer Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands shook as I picked up my towel and clothes, only daring to steal a brief glance in Dan's direction, noting that he had paled slightly underneath his tan.

"Can I have a quick look at it then Craig, I've always quite fancied buying one for myself." Dan spoke quickly, his hand outstretched.

My breath was caught in my throat as Craig passed the camera into Dan's hands.

"Hell, sorry mate, I think I might have done something to your camera, your pictures seem to have been deleted, there wasn't anything important on there was there?" His fingers fumbled with the buttons and to all intents and purposes Dan sounded apologetic, but I knew he was putting on an act.

"Oh, I'm not exactly sure, didn't have my glasses on, it was more a case of point, shoot and hope for the best. Never mind, we can always come back tomorrow, can't we Nikki?"

"What? Oh, yes, I can always come again." I gave a half smile in Dan's direction and my stomach flipped over as he winked back quickly.

By the time we walked the short distance to Dan's house, the sun had already set, the day drawn to an end, but there was always tomorrow.

12