In the Land of Prostitutes Ch. 03

Story Info
She earns her master's passions, along with her father's.
1.9k words
4.48
32.5k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman's voice roused me as I felt the other bodies in the bed move sleepily.

"Jezebel, time to wake up." I opened my eyes. The shadows were long outside the window, and the light had the distinct look of late afternoon. The matron from the day before was gently shaking my shoulder.

"There you go, up you get," she said with a smile. "The owner of this brothel has purchased you for a trial period. If you please him, you will get to stay here for a while."

I nodded, pushing my aching body from the bed and trying to ignore the sick, scared feeling in my stomach. She draped a robe over my naked flesh and took my arm, leading me over to a small table with a bottle of liquid and a silver cup. "First drink this up. Its honey wine with a large dose of meretria. Its delicious and will make your transition much easier. Then we'll get some food in you and wash you for the night ahead." She poured me a generous glass and I drank it gladly, knowing it would make me less frightened.

"Now when you meet the owner of the brothel, who you willl refer to always as 'master,' you will show him your talents, and if he likes you, he'll send you down to join the other girls in the public room. That's where the girls service their customers each night."

"Do you mean the room where I was last night?" I asked, my mind trying to digest the information she was giving me through my lusty daze I was already in as she hurried me through the maze of corridors.

"Oh no, that is the special event room. However, for men who want private service, there are rooms off the main room where you can take them. You'll pick it up soon enough. First let's get you cleaned up."

She ushered me into the bathing room I had been in the night before. It was empty for the time being. She washed my hair and body, gently caressing my nipples and vagina to arouse me, before drying me and dressing me in a similar outfit to the one I wore the night before: a cloth that barely covered my breasts and vagina. It exposed much of chest, legs, back and midriff while hugging my shapely figure. However, this one was as red as my lips and emphasized my fair, ivory skin.

"You look beautiful in this," the matron mentioned, surveying me with satisfaction. "You won't wear this for long. The men will rip it from your flesh as soon as they see you in it."

I nodded and tried to smile. I felt sexy and dirty, and I couldn't wait for a cock to play with.

Another matron entered the room with a tray of fruit, bread, and wine. She nodded to me and held out the tray. I looked at the first matron.

She smiled encouragingly at me. "Go ahead and eat, dear. You are going to need your strength for tonight." I took a piece of the fruit and ate it. It was so delicious that I began to devour it all with vigor. I finished the fruit, a few pieces of bread, and two large glasses of the wine. It had a honey flavor that I couldn't place; it made my taste buds tingle.

"The meretria tastes delicious in the wine, does it not?" asked the matron holding the tray. I nodded. The effects I had already been feeling from the first dose began to grow, and the stirring between my legs was amplified to almost unbearable levels.

I was so aroused that I was tempted to grab one of the matrons and force her on her knees to service me, but I held the impulse in check; I needed to save myself for the master, or so my fogged mind whispered to me. However, the image of my sister, her tongue in me, like a small, flexible cock, came unbidden and I could feel the echoes of what she had done to me between my legs. I let my hand drift down and slipped my finger into my slit, feeling the wetness there. I didn't care what the matrons thought, but they paid my actions little ministrations no mind. I guess they were used to women pleasuring themselves during polite conversation.

"We never introduced ourselves," the matron with the tray said. I am Alatia and this is Ralia. We have been assigned to your well-being while you are here. Ralia will take you to the master's quarters for your test."

Alatia nodded to us and began to leave. However, she turned to wink at me. "Good luck, Jezebel. The other girls love you already, and they really want you to stay."

I looked back at Ralia. She smiled. "Are you ready? How do you feel?"

I took stock, although of course she could tell how ready I was. The nectar of my lust was dripping down my legs; my soreness had faded to nothing and my vagina was tingly and warm. I was beginning to sweat a bit from the heat coursing through my body. My fear of what was coming had also faded. All I wanted at the moment was a cock inside of me. I smiled, a bit dazed from the meretria's affects.

Ralia held out her hand and I reluctantly removed my own hand from my vagina. She took it in hers and wiped the fluids from my fingers with her dress before leading me from the bathing room. We walked for a few minutes before we reached a wooden door etched with gold. "This is the master's room. Remember, always say 'Yes, master' or 'No, master.' Otherwise he will punish you. Good luck!" She knocked on the door and hurried away.

A few seconds later, a man answered the door. He was tall and thin, about my father's age, with graying hair . "Hello, my new little slut," he said in a deep voice. "I am your new master. Welcome to my private sanctuary." He opened the door wider and I entered. There were three other men in the room, but it was dark and I couldn't make out their faces. A large wooden table dominated the room. Behind the table was a deep red, padded chair that looked like a throne. A few candles provided the only light.

The master began to caress my bare skin. His fingers were hot and rough, but his touch was gentle and arousing. He slipped my dress from my body and I was naked. He sat back on his throne, watching me with a hot, aroused gaze. His eyes glowed with hunger and lust. He motioned to one of the other men.

"Bend the whore over the table and fuck her," he commanded. The man stepped up behind me and pushed me over the table before I could catch a glimpse of his face in the flickering candlelight. He forced his cock in me without a word. I cried out at the sharp pain, but a moment later I was moaning with pleasure. He reached around me and pinched my nipples hard, causing me to spasm with my first uncontrollable orgasm of the night. The man's cock was huge and I felt like I was being torn apart in the most pleasurable way. He pulled out of me and I dropped to the floor, my trembling knees unable to hold me.

I looked up at the master. He smiled cruelly at me. "What do you want, my pretty slut?"

"More, please, master," I begged in a hoarse voice. "I need another cock inside of me. Please!"

His smile widened and he motioned to the other men. "Suck my cock while the other men fuck your ass and vagina." I nodded and crawled on my knees toward him. He pulled his cock from his trousers; it was huge and red, almost purple. He was extremely aroused as well. I took his cock into my hands and rubbed caressed it gently before plunging it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around the head. Suddenly a cock penetrated my ass and began to saw in and out. The man behind me grunted and moaned as he fucked me mercilessly. I let the master's cock slide in and out of my mouth, scraping it gently with my teeth and moaning. The master groaned and his seed erupted in my mouth. His load of seed was immense and filled my mouth with a salty flavor. I swallowed it all and pulled away, a thin strand of my saliva and his ejaculate connecting his cock to my swollen lips. The man behind me stopped fucking my ass for a moment and the master motioned again . The last man came around to my front and forced his cock in my empty vagina. I had another orgasm almost immediately, and sparks danced behind my closed eyelids. When I opened my eyes, I was face-to-face with my father.

"Hello, pretty slut," he grunted, bouncing me up and down on his cock. The other man began to saw his own cock in and out of my asshole, moaning and grunting in time with my father. I was alternately filled from behind and from in front of me, and I orgasmed again, my muscles clenching at their cocks, trying to hold them inside. They yelled and spilled their seed at the same time in my body, and I felt a tingling sensation as they filled me with milky ejaculate. After a moment they pulled out and I dropped to the floor once again.

The master grabbed me roughly and pulled me into his arms. I clung to him and began to kiss and lick his neck, hoping to arouse him again so I could have his cock once more. "Mmmmm," he said. "I definitely think my patrons will like you." He looked up at my father. "How much for a year in my brothel?"

I turned my head back and looked at him. I remembered what the women had said the day before about using my eyes to inflame passions, so I licked my lips and watched him. I didn't know this at the time, but he later said that I looked both dirty and innocent, and his passions were definitely inflamed.

"One hundred and fifty gold for now, but I'll pull the price down to seventy five if you allow me to use her whenever I'd like," he said. His cock was growing as he stared into my eyes.

"That will be agreeable," replied the master. "She is beautiful. I may begin using her at my own whim as well. I may have a brothel full of young women to fuck as much as I like, but she is quite fun."

My father looked at me. "I'll be downstairs, my little whore," he smiled, a cruel look of hunger in his eyes. He turned and left, the other man in tow. There was wetness between my legs again, from my own desire and from the other men's seed, which was dripping out of me.

The master pulled me in for a kiss, shoving his tongue roughly in my mouth and around my own tongue before pulling away. "Let me call in another slut to suck all that seed from you, and then we'll have a little fun before you join the other whores downstairs."

I nodded, knowing that my life would never be the same, but it was sure to be full of sex. I liked that.