In The Loft

Story Info
Female workers are captured on the weekend.
2.8k words
4.12
71.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working on Sunday mornings was never an unpleasant chore for me. It allowed me to leave at Noon on Fridays and I considered that more than sufficient compensation. This summer was even better for me because I was joined on the weekend by Cheryl, one of my favorite co-workers, and a summer intern named Debbie who turned out to be a terrific hire.

As you can imagine, three females left alone in the office resulted in as much talking as working, but we managed to strike a good balance. A skeleton crew was in the factory on Sunday mornings, so we never had to worry about anybody coming into the administration building where we were.

During the week, when the full complement of employees—men, mostly—were in the factory, it wasn't unusual for them to be in and out. Of course, I often accused them of finding any inane reason to come over just to gawk at Cheryl and Debbie. They were both very pretty girls—Cheryl being about thirty years old and Debbie just twenty. I fell about halfway in between and hoped I wasn't considered too ugly compared to the others.

I guess the lovers of brunettes went for Cheryl and those preferring blondes chose Debbie. Beyond that, their bodies offered no significant differences. They were both perfect.

As the last hour of work approached and I had nothing significant to work on at my computer, I announced to Cheryl and Debbie: "I'll be in the loft. Just yell if you need me."

The office building was an old, converted mansion. The first floor had most of the unnecessary walls knocked out to create a great room effect with cubicles and a couple of enclosed offices for the bosses. Overlooking that area was a loft, used for file storage. Rows of shelves lined up like the interior of a library. A wood railing ran the length of the loft.

One set of stairs led to the second floor, and I climbed it with every intention of spending the rest of the day up there, relatively alone. I could hear Debbie and Cheryl chatting below me, with no other noise to interfere.

I hardly had time to find the first box of files I was looking for when I heard a commotion on the first floor. At first it sounded only as if Debbie and Cheryl's voices were raised, but then I heard a muffled squeal. I turned to look down, nearly shouting out to ask if anything was wrong at the same time.

The sight and sound that confronted me made me freeze in place. Three men with guns were in the office, two of them with their hands over the girls' mouths.

"Is anybody else in here?" a man asked sternly.

I saw Cheryl shake her head 'No'.

"If you're lying to me you'll be sorry," he said. "Are you sure?"

Cheryl didn't change her answer.

"Now, don't scream or you die. Understand?"

With guns pointed at their heads, the men behind the girls let them go. Debbie and Cheryl stood still, absolute terror written on their faces. I silently got onto my stomach, inching forward just enough to still see the group below.

"Can either of you open the safe?" the man obviously acting as the leader asked.

"I can," Cheryl replied.

"Let's go."

The order was clear and Cheryl led two men into the office with the safe while Debbie and her captor stayed behind. I couldn't see into the office, but I surmised what was taking place. Sure enough, everybody reappeared in a few minutes, the men carrying bags of cash.

I got minor comfort in knowing deposits are made every day, including Saturdays, and it was only petty cash they obtained. Still, it would have been a good day's haul without having to work for it.

I waited for the men to make their exit. Instead, I learned the worst was yet to come.

"Watch the door," the leader instructed one of the other men. "I think we have time to stick around for a while."

He handed his gun to the third man and faced Debbie. I watched as he slid his hand up her t-shirt and over her left breast. Debbie flinched and started to step back, but he said, "Don't you dare move without me saying so. For the rest of the time we're here, you obey orders and keep your mouth shut. Got it?"

I faintly heard Debbie murmur 'Yes'.

Sunday morning attire for the three of us was always casual. We never interacted with the public and rarely with other employees. So we were allowed to wear just about anything. Debbie had a t-shirt tucked into her jeans. The shirt was low-cut and the man was intent on taking advantage of it.

He moved his hand up to Debbie's exposed skin and touched her. I saw his fingers disappear inside her shirt for a few seconds. Then he grabbed the shirt with both hands near her waist and yanked it up.

Debbie yelped with surprise, but soon the shirt was being pulled over her head and tossed aside. A simple white bra covered Debbie's full breasts. The man pulled down on of the straps and let it rest on Debbie's arm.

Again, he ran his fingers over her exposed skin, this time having greater access to her tit. Eventually, he had the cup pushed down enough to show her small nipple.

"Take it off," he told the girl. She obeyed without a word and stood topless, the perfect breasts eyed longingly by all three men.

The man touched them for a second or two, and then leaned over to take one in his mouth. He squeezed it with his hand while sucking wildly on the nipple. I saw Debbie close her eyes and wince. For the next sixty seconds, he worked the tit in his mouth, and then moved on to the other one.

I wanted to believe that he'd have his fun with Debbie's tits and then take the money and run. The first indication I was wrong was when he began to open her jeans.

"No! Please!" I heard Debbie sob.

"What did I tell you about being quiet?" the man said while pulling down the zipper.

Debbie stood motionless as the jeans were pushed down her legs. I could see that she wore a tiny pair of panties. A couple of the men said something I couldn't make out, but the delight in their voices was evident.

What I could hear was the leader saying, "Take them off. And your shoes."

A moment later, Debbie was in the middle of the small group in nothing but her panties. The man in charge walked up to her and I saw his hand sliding inside her panties. Then his body blocked my view, but Debbie's reaction let me imagine what he was doing to her.

He said something to her I couldn't hear. But when he backed away and Debbie began to slide the panties down her legs, I figured it out. Even from my perch in the loft I was in awe of her nude figure once she was standing up again. If there was a flaw on her body, you had to be closer to her than me to see it.

I saw the man pull down the zipper of his pants, insert his hand, and pull out his cock. It was my no means fully erect, but still thick and intimidating.

"Get down there and suck me," he said. "Just like you do back in school with your boyfriends. Show me how a blonde slut does it."

My pain for what Debbie was going through rose to a new level when I saw her get on her knees in front of the man. This ordeal was going to have a bad ending for at least Debbie, and maybe Cheryl. If I was lucky, I'd be spared.

I watched Debbie open her mouth and take in the head of the cock. At that point, the man thrust forward and rammed the entire thing inside Debbie's mouth. She remained relatively still and he dictated how fast and hard the cock slid between her lips.

The leader looked over his shoulder at the man guarding Cheryl and said, "She's all yours. There's no use waiting."

Cheryl wore a short top with about four buttons down the front. It hung outside her jeans, barely reaching the top of the pants. The man guarding her quickly reached out with both hands and jerked the shirt open. He roughly forced Cheryl to turn around and pulled the top off.

Just as quickly, he had her bra opened and laying on the floor next to the shirt. I watched him reach around Cheryl and hold her tits in his hands, squeezing them while pressing his cock up against her ass. Soon, he was taking off her pants while Cheryl steadied herself against a table.

The man put his hands inside her panties for a few seconds, seeking out her ass cheeks and pussy before pulling them down. Once Cheryl was naked, the man had her lie on the table while he pulled out his cock.

Debbie had brought the other man to full erection and he was leading her over to a wall where he had her lean against it, pointing her small ass back at him. My view was from the side and I clearly saw his huge cock disappear between her legs. He maneuvered himself and Debbie for a couple seconds, then drove his body forward in a violent lunge.

Debbie howled as the large cock penetrated her cunt. The man held her by the waist, his legs smacking up against her ass with every thrust.

Cheryl was flat on her back, having the same fate. The man with her did not need a blowjob, however. He was instantly ready to spread Cheryl's long legs, position his cock at her cunt, and push it in without hesitation.

"No! Noooooo! Ohhhhh, God," Cheryl cried out.

Both men fucked their captives ruthlessly; the sounds plainly audible even in the loft. I was ashamed to feel dampness around my pussy. But the sight of the two cocks ramming into my friends had a voyeuristic aspect to it that excited me despite my fear.

Debbie tilted her head back, the blonde hair in disarray. Her face showed every aspect of the brutal fucking she was taking. Likewise, Cheryl clung to the table she was prone on attempting to survive. Their tits were being clutched and kneaded and pulled by the men. Their pussies were being subjected to undoubtedly the hardest sex they'd ever encountered.

The man with Debbie gave the first indications that he was ready to cum. I heard him groan loudly and mutter something to her, followed by even louder grunts. My eyes were locked on him as he held her hips, cruelly driving his cock into her from behind.

Then he shouted, "Oh, fuck! Yes! Yessss!"

Poor Debbie was smashed up against the wall with the first of his orgasmic thrusts. But then he pulled her back and kept her ass pointed at him while he continued to fuck her and pour his cum inside her cunt. Each loud grunt announced another load.

Less than a minute later, the second man was emptying his balls inside Cheryl. He held her by the legs and pumped her repeatedly, deep throaty groans indicating when his orgasm began and then slowed.

The ordeal continued to have an effect on my pussy, and I instinctively spread my feet to relieve the discomfort. Unfortunately, I kicked a shelf. Even with all the noise coming from below, the sound echoed throughout the loft.

Immediately, three sets of male eyes were scanning the room I was in.

"Somebody's up there," the leader shouted. "Pete, check it out."

The man guarding the door ran for the stairway. I slid back between the shelves and got on my hands and knees. I wore a denim skirt, which hindered my movements a little, but I managed to move to the back wall. I saw the man at the top of the steps, moving from aisle to aisle. My only hope was to hide behind the end of a shelf and wait for him to pass.

When I thought the time was right, I moved as quietly as I could toward the stairs. Once I was within two aisles, I ran.

I honestly thought I was going to make it. Then a hand grabbed my t-shirt in the back. I heard it rip as he tugged back and I lunged forward. His strength was too much, and I was in his grasp.

"No!" I shouted. "Let me go!"

I was dragged back to where I watched the rapes of Debbie and Cheryl.

"Use the cuffs if you have to," I heard the leader yell.

But the first thing I felt was my shirt being ripped completely off. I flung my arms at the man while the people on the first floor looked up at us. Despite my struggling, he had my bra off in no time and it was my turn to feel the embarrassment of being half naked in front of everybody.

"Get on your knees," the man behind me ordered.

I dropped down and heard metal handcuffs being opened. He closed one end around my left wrist and closed the other end around the lowest railing in front of me.

"She looks like a babe, Pete. What do you think?" one of the men yelled up at him.

"Definitely. We'll find out how tight she is in a few seconds."

After being so close to an apparent escape, I was doubly frustrated about what was about to happen to me. I felt him push up my skirt and lay it across my back, fully exposing my ass. He quickly had my panties off.

The next thing I knew, his gun was sliding up the inside of my thigh and onto my pussy. He used the metal to rub my clit, sending waves of unwanted pleasure through me.

I must have shuddered enough for him to see because he said, "Do you like that, bitch? Well, then you're going to love THIS."

I heard his zipper. I felt his cock between my legs. Then he pushed my feet apart and I looked down at Debbie and Cheryl who were still naked, guarded by the two men. I now knew their terror and felt their pain.

The man's cock entered me sooner than I expected. I grabbed the railing with my other hand and held it tightly as his hard shaft began to pound my cunt. There was no doubt that anybody looking up was getting a good view of my tits bouncing freely as I got fucked.

Watching Debbie and Cheryl might have been a blessing in disguise, however, because my pussy was still a little wet. The cock sliding in and out of me might have been impressive any other time, but at that moment I didn't really care for it. The man fucking me had been watching the entire time and unquestionably he was ready to fuck somebody; like me.

I hoped he was near the end when he began to play with my tits. I fought back the urge to moan when he squeezed my nipples, something that invariably made me horny. I buried my head between my outstretched arms and let my hair hide the expressions of half-lust, half-agony.

When he finally started to cum, he was still clutching my tits. His palms pressed them against my chest as his cock poured out its contents. The sound of his cock slithering in and out of my soaked cunt could have been heard anywhere in the building, I thought. His groans continued for what seemed an eternity.

He pulled out eventually and slapped my bare ass.

"Tightest cunt we've ever had," he shouted. "Anybody ready for another?"

I'm sure I wasn't the only female in the building who dreaded the sound of his words. We thought we were finished after my capture. But, in fact, each of us sustained one more attack by a different man before they gathered their stuff and retreated out the back door.

The most difficult part was getting me free without having to bring in one of the guys from the factory to help. Debbie and Cheryl managed to break the railing and let me slide the cuffs off the bar. We found some ponchos to wear and, finally, felt comfortable enough to seek help.

Our captors were long gone and we gave descriptions to the police, but never heard anything more about it. Debbie, Cheryl and I insist on working together on weekends, sharing an experience that bonded us even closer. Of course, we now insist on a factory guard stopping in every thirty minutes...with a gun nearby.