In the Midst of Chaos

Story Info
Calm fuck in the middle of a chaotic atmosphere
1.8k words
3.15
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jade_M
Jade_M
3 Followers

While everybody was in the drinking and partying with the blaring music, Tim and his girlfriend sneaked out to an empty corridor. He tugged her hand while she obediently followed him in the dimmest spot of hall. She leaned against the wall and shuffled about nervously. He pressed his chest on her. Her arms awkwardly reached for his shoulders.

She looked at him shyly. "But I'm not good at this," she whispered. He kissed her forehead, reached for her forearms and tightened it around his neck.

"I'll be the judge of that," he murmured.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Relax, love. If this wouldn't go perfect, we can always give it another try. " He leaned closer and winked.

She was no virgin but she certainly acts like one when Tim reached for her crotch. Her ex was certainly lucky to have her first, he thought. He had always fantasized of being the one to teach a girl how it's done. Not that he was fond of domination. He just finds it attractive when a girl doesn't know how to lead.

She hesitated. "But I want our first to be perfect."

"You are perfect."

She chucked softly.

"I mean it," he said.

"I know. But it sounds like a cheesy movie line."

He caressed her waist and tummy before squeezing her breasts. He couldn't get a good feel of them because of her thick green dress so he squeezed harder than he intended. Noticing that she winced, he stopped.

"Go on."

This time, he was the one who hesitated so she unzipped her dress carefully and stood still only with her strapless bra and cotton panties on. His fingers felt her left breast under her bra and started to twist her nipples left and right as if he was adjusting an old fashioned radio knob.

Her face remained expressionless, her eyes wandered somewhere on his right as he strip his shirt off. This wasn't the reaction he wanted so he squeezed her nipples, again harder than he meant. He pulled it until it seemed he was about to tear it off and would have gone further if her bra didn't impede him from pulling farther.

She didn't protest but he didn't react with pleasure either. But she was staring at his eyes this time. With her arms still on his neck, she just let herself be touched. But no moans or heavy breathing from her.

He unhooked her bra and let it fall down. His let his hands stay on her waist and he pressed his chest on her breasts. He could feel her soft lumps as her nipples started to stiffen against him.

Well at least her body was reacting, he thought.

Then the door opened and the party noise drifted awhile and three couples were passing their way.

She tried to make herself smaller and pressed herself even harder on the wall as if that was possible as she was already squished between Tim's body and the wall. Tim felt her alarm so he also pressed his body against her. "Don't worry, they won't bother us."

But the couples decided to have a little orgy party in the same corridor. Dresses and pants unzipped, bras and thongs tossed in the air like lettuces in a salad. They were naked in no time.

"Hope you don't mind us joining," one of the guys said as he kneeled on the floor. His girl was laying flat on the carpet with her legs on the air, already spread apart, her pussy already waiting. The guy gave Tim's girlfriend a wink before diving his dick into her pussy. Apparently they didn't need any foreplay. Everything was happening fast it made Tim wonder what the hurry was.

The couple closest to Tim was also doing missionary style. Tim and his girlfriend could also see the couple farthest from them. The chick was in a doggy position, her ass seeming to proudly protrude outward as her guy gave it a loud sniff.

"What now?" Tim asked.

"We continue," she said shakily. She eyed the three couples with wary.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure." Then she tugged his pants down and cupped his dick gently through his boxers. Too gently that it almost tickled him. Her hand hovered there awhile but he decided to take his undergarments off so that he'd feel more of her hand. She began to stroke his dick and he guided her hand to give it more force. She followed suit and began to jerk it harder and faster.

He held his breath. Oh wow, she's doing it right, he thought. He gave her wet kisses on her lips, cheeks and neck as he traced her back and then to her waist, and to her navel slowly going up where he gave her nipples soft pinches using his middle and index finger as if it was a chopstick. He finally exhaled as her hand jerked his dick mercilessly, perhaps she was not even aware of her speed as she enjoyed the kisses he plants on her neck.

All this time, she was still silent. Her breathing haven't even changed while he was trying to catch some of his breath already. And in their lack of sounds, they could hear the other couples pant. The panting became a groaning. Names were moaned. "Oh Joey Joey Joey....oh!" "Yeah baby fuck yeah... yes, yes Marj..." "Arghhh...ahhh ughhh hooh!" It sounded as if she was in labor. One of the girls moaned so loud almost to a scream. There was butt slapping sounds too. And cum sloshes as their skin comes in contact. Wild animals, he thought.

He bent down a little and bit the fleshy part of her tits. Then he licked her nipples. It was dim but he could see how pink they were. Pale brown, very pink. Tender. Getting stiffer as he licks it softly, careful, making sure to wet her nipples alone and not the surrounding flesh with the tip of his tongue.

He bit her right nipple hard. Her back arched but she did not make a sound as usual.

He took a step back and gently made her bend and then guided her face to his cock. She looked anxious. "But, I don't...."

"Come on baby, you can do it, just take one lick."

She licked once. Then twice. She didn't really know what to do with her tongue on his dick. He steadied her head and pushed it on her mouth. She coughed it out.

"I'm sorry," her eyes staring to get teary. "I just can't...." She looked at his penis apologetically.

"It's okay, don't say sorry," he said rubbing her back. "I won't force you to." He was disappointed. The warmth of her lips was perfect, his dick so alert and hard now. But he thought making her try again would make her feel even nervous and un-relaxed than she already was.

She stood back up and embraced him, her breasts against his chest again. "You can fuck my pussy anyway you want though."

"Let's get you wet first shall we?"

His fingers lingered outside her panties first. He made circling motion on his middle finger. Softly, gently. Still, no sound from her. It was only when his circles were harder against her clit that she began to get really wet.

"You like this?" he asked.

She only nodded.

He put his hand inside her panties and started to rub faster. He sees her close her eyes. He didn't want to stop but he wanted her panties out of the way so he pulled them down with both hands.

Burying his nose to smell her pussy, he went up to her neck, his nose never leaving her skin. He dipped a finger on her clit and rubbed hard without warning. Her body jolted and she let out a sigh. Finally, a sound from her. She gripped his shoulders tight and spread her legs wider. Her pelvis became uneasy, her body became shivery. She can't take it anymore, she's nearly there; no actually, I'm almost there, he smiled.

Suddenly, all lights went out. Power was cut.

The moans and groans from the three couples were put on a pause but four seconds later, they even went louder. All at the same time. In chorus.

His rubbing didn't stop though. And harder and harder he rubbed until she moaned his name in agony. She reached out and fumbled for his cock. He took her hands off his dick and rubbed the tip in her clit. She whimpered.

"I will get it in, okay?" Tim said.

Again, the only response was a nod that he felt as she leaned her head on him.

He inserted his dick into her in one motion and she cried out softly. Her whole body stiffened. Her hands were all over him, seemingly confused where to rest it. He pumped slowly but it was tight. Now she was the one who was holding her breath. She tensed everything up. Even her vagina is clutching his dick. Damn, he thought. This is actually working out well, he chuckled.

With the loud music gone, people must have heard the sex sounds. Because when they barged in, somebody yelled, "So this is where it's coming from! Orgy in the dark everyone!"

"Awesome!"

'Sex party!"

Small beams of light from flashlights and cellular phones went in all directions. But she didn't tell Tim to stop so he didn't. He pushed his dick in and out of her tight pussy and she gave a soft moan in rhythm with his pumping. When he sped up, her moans also went faster.

I wish we can lay down on the floor or something, he thought. This would even be better if I have more momentum.

They both ignored the crowd that was undressing as fast as the first three couples and they were all fumbling in the dark. But soon, it was a full blast orgy. "Put it in Carl!" "I don't wanna ruin my dress..." "I could just fuck you all day." "Ouch!!!" "Whose hand was that?" "Oh fuck me!!! Fuck me hard!!!"

Tim fucked her hard all right but her moans were still soft so he didn't expect it when she cummed. He pulled out and he felt her wipe her cum on his face. He licked her fingers and turned her around, pressing her breasts on the cold wall as he took her from behind. He pumped more gently this time. And he smelled her hair, her neck and then her shoulder. He kissed her ear and whispered, "Well ain't this perfect?"

"Fuck you Carl!!! Just fuck you!!!" Somebody shouted.

"Yeah? Aren't you the one who's fucking me?" was the reply.

"Nobody touches my girl, okay?"

"Don't you touch my fucking butt!"

The air was getting thicker, the smell stronger.

She reached for Tim's face and said, "I think so. So far so good. But can we go out before the lights come back on?"

He replied with a kiss.

Jade_M
Jade_M
3 Followers