In The Mind of a Submissive

Story Info
Feisty sub shows you her point of view.
954 words
4.18
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent over a pillow in something white and lacy with my hands cuffed behind my back. Is that the way you'd have me? That's the way I'd imagine you would. I think I'd gasp when you touch me the first time, and slide your hands from my breasts, down my sides, to my ass, which is peeking out from underneath that white, lacy thing that makes me look 10 times more innocent than I am... And then what? Would you spank me? I know you would if you had me in that position.

I can sense you raising your hand and then quickly, sharply bringing it back down. I hear the smack, and I wince and drop my head, trying to absorb the pain. Once the initial sting is gone, I realize just how much I liked that. Would you do it again? No... That's not what I'm sensing. I know your cock is hard, and I know what you want to do with it. And how could you resist? It's not like I can do anything to stop you. Even if I could, I wouldn't. I want you as badly as you want me. But what are you waiting for? I'm wet and waiting. So what are you doing? Are you touching yourself? I wish I could see. You know how much I like to watch.

I feel your hands on my hips. You're steadying me, holding me still so that you can enter me. My pussy is throbbing. Now I'm dying to feel you inside me. Before I know it, the head of your cock is forcing me open, and you're not bothering to go slow.Ouch. Sometimes I wish I weren't so tight. My eyes clamp shut. I moan. No, don't stop, I can take it. I open my eyes, but all I can see is the wall. I turn to look at you over my shoulder, and I see your hand go up. WACK!

"Don't look at me," you growl. "If you do it again, I'll make it hurt more."

I don't care. I got my glimpse of you, and the sting is the perfect compliment to the things your cock is making me feel. Pleasure surges through me with every thrust, and it's not long before I'm ready to explode. I bite into the pillow, but you can still hear the scream in my throat. My inner muscles start contracting around you. My eyes roll back in my head, and I can't think anymore.Ouch! You dig your fingernails into my hips when you start pulling me towards you and pounding yourself into me even harder. I'd try to move with you, but I'm afraid I'll get spanked again. Do you want to spank me again? Probably. You let go of my hips to wipe the sweat from your brow. I move with you now, pushing myself back on your cock as you push forward. But I don't get spanked. Hmm, that's odd. But where are your hands now?

I feel one of your hands creeping up my back under the lace. You never seem to lose your rhythm as you creep your fingers up my spine like a spider. Your fingernails dig into the back of my neck only shortly after arriving there. I gasp, and then moan. You rip into my flesh, and drag your nails down my spine. You watch me quiver beneath you. Does that make you feel powerful? It must. Why else would you have me this way?

You settle your nails in my hips again, and squeeze your fingers together to dig harder into me. I scream your name. I know you like that. That's not why I did it, though. I just can't help it. I imagine the smile that might cross your face upon hearing your name cried out that way.

WACK! "Say it again," you demand. I can't think. I cry out your name again and again, louder and louder as I approach orgasm again. You love this, don't you? Making me cum so hard while I scream your name? I hope you do. I hear you growling and breathing heavily. You're about to blow, aren't you? You quicken your pace, and I know it's about to be over.

"Are you gonna cum?"

"You want it?" You say, knowing just how I'll respond.

"Yes, give it to me. I want it all. Every drop, please. Please..."

I beg for it. I close my eyes tightly and wait for it. Why are you slowing down? Oh you horrible tease. You're holding out on me! The tension is enough to push me over the edge again. I scream. My whole body tightens, and I can't move, think, or breathe. It's all instinct now. My inner muscles are throbbing, contracting, pulsating without my consent, trying to pull the cum out of you. Can you resist? Can you hold back any longer? You let out a huge groan, and I know the answer is no. You jab yourself into me hard, and hold it there while the cum flows out of you. I think you're shaking now too, aren't you? I feel the last few contractions inside me coming farther apart, and all the little after-shocks are over. You pull out and sit back on your heels. I wonder if I'll be allowed to clean up, or if all your fluids will just have to spill out of me onto the bed while I'm still handcuffed there. In between breaths, I hear you reach for something.Click.I hear the key in the handcuffs just before you slide them off me.

::The End::

* * * * *

(c) Spiriteddryad, 2004

report
Spiriteddryad